HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234All
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Dan Meier is lower than scum
Posted by: 1-900-976-DODO ()
Date: February 15, 2010 04:04AM

I agree, this guy is a no-good piece of scum!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dan meier and his family ()
Date: February 16, 2010 03:38PM

I hate Dan Meier but more importantly, i hate his sons. Mike your not tight and if you think your a g, your dad is the principle and he's fucking up at that. deep down they are all pussies who thought everything was going to be bliss forever in life.. well the jokes on you and now you all gotta pay the price. fuck off dude

Posted by: Concerned investor ()
Date: June 30, 2010 02:53PM

Does anyone know what is happening with the Deutermans in this scheme of things??

Posted by: A Damaged Investor ()
Date: September 27, 2010 03:03PM

We investors are 2.5 years into this legal battle now. Our evidence is undeniably adequate to show intent and fraud.

The issue is the judges felt this scheme was so implausible by the banks, they wouldn't even allow us to have our day in court and dismissed it as "the banks would never lend money on under-collateralized assets", so there is no way they could have been part of the scheme.

The judge for some reason fails to understand the banks loan agents (who we now have the emails proving so) were given incentives to make as many loans as they could. The banks were pleased with the amount of monies lent and turned a blind eye to the appropriate supervision of how these loans were being cleared thru the system.

My decision to buy was purely on the value of the appraisal.

It turns out the banks in conjunction with TRM falsified Appraisals and when an appraiser didn't come in at the values they wanted to sell the lots for, they threw them out and found another appraiser who was willing to be paid off. Paid off to use the illegal non-arms length transactions that TRM schemed inflated values to twice as much.

Shame on me for trusting that Bank of America and Licensed Appraisers would protect my decision to invest with TRM. Rather to find out they were all in bed together for only purpose of greater volume of fees and loans made.

As far as Dan Meier, he got caught up in something that is biting him in the ass... He became an agent of one of the most corrupt real estate schemes in history.

I only pray that our appeal to the supreme court meets cooler heads and understand this scheme really is plausible and possible and allow us our day in court to put forth our real evidence.

Just look at the land sales transactions and now the 700 emails between the banks, appraisers and TRM.

Posted by: MAnn ()
Date: October 25, 2010 01:37AM

I know what kind of family they are! Picture perfect from the outside- dark horrid secrets inside. The 2 older sons are rude and self centered. West Point cadets- Yipeee for them. In starched uniform- education paid for because they know "people". They walk around like they are better than anyone else! They have greedily taken from everyone- say the f word to their mother, steal, lie, anything to get what they want. All 4 kids act like they are above everyone and only rub elbows with the "elite". They aren't even able to spend time with cousins on their father's side because they are beneath them. Go to church every Sunday like they are Christians- bullshit! It is all a lie- they are scum. The mother is a big fake- judgemental. CPA should have visited them xx

Posted by: i know mark ()
Date: December 14, 2010 02:37PM

i know Mark, Carrie and Scott not the Meier Brothers. the other 3 where in the businees for a long time. they told people what they wanted to hear and the people fell for it. knowing theses 3 i can see how people feel for it. and i how the meier brothers fell for it. all i can say is i was asked to go into business with them and i did not GREED IS A BITCH not only for them but everyone that wanted something for nothing.

Posted by: I know 3 ()
Date: December 14, 2010 02:41PM

i know Mark, Carrie and Scott not the Meier Brothers. the other 3 where in the businees for a long time. they told people what they wanted to hear and the people fell for it. knowing theses 3 i can see how people feel for it. and i how the meier brothers fell for it. all i can say is i was asked to go into business with them and i did not GREED IS A BITCH not only for them but everyone that wanted something for nothing.

Posted by: i kow 3 ()
Date: December 14, 2010 02:41PM

Re: My Dad.
Posted by: Confederate ()
Date: December 14, 2010 03:07PM

Long winded bastard! You sucked at football too. Thats why you cant even play for the hapless Army squad, instead you play for the sprint team.. what a joke you and your family are.

Posted by: zzz ()
Date: December 14, 2010 03:39PM

Now, now boys....It's Christmas!

Posted by: MLS ()
Date: December 19, 2010 11:43AM

Mark Dain is a very manipulative person who knows how to manipulate those who trust him. Mark Dain came from a good family, his father is a lawyer is Reston. He used all of his connections to his advantage. Mark Dain personally tried to sell me a home that cost $450k when I was a single person making $32k. He was very good at it. Luckily I didn't fall for it. But he did hook me up with a loan on my house, a loan that ended up becoming more than I could afford and I ended up losing the house. Mark Dain is very greedy and arrogant and I hope he loses everything and becomes a convicted felon, but I am sure his lawyer daddy Bob Dain is pulling in all of his connections to save his son. O yea, Bob dain and his wife Cathy have a Title Company that Mark was using to close all of the deals. His dad has his hands dirty in all of this I am sure.

Posted by: Chargerz ()
Date: December 19, 2010 11:48AM

McCracken was a CFO?? LMFAO

Posted by: ab ()
Date: December 29, 2010 06:37PM

Is this the DG that writes, "The only time I had a problem with African-Americans..."?

Posted by: is it true? ()
Date: February 10, 2011 01:55PM

Is he retiring? Bet he's got a nice place picked out in NC. Place you could invite all your friends down to buy a house too.....

Posted by: Curious I ()
Date: May 10, 2011 09:22PM

What has become of all of this? There should be some results from the lawsuits.

Posted by: an ()
Date: June 10, 2011 11:11AM

Pride cometh before a fall. The humble will be exalted. I was a student where he was the principal.
He was there before I even got there, I don't know much about him personally. He's well-liked by teachers, but I think he lacks vision.
It might be from coming from a hard background and having to work his way up, but he just wants to be liked and popular.
To me, there is more to being a principal or a position of authority than that.
I know that he puts a lot of faith in his teachers and their students, and the high academic standard he is aiming for, however, he has sorely missed what it's like to be student at his school.
I wish he wouldn't think about gimmicks or nice words when it comes to the future of not only the school, but the students themselves...
We don't all just want to party, go to the best school, be valedictorians, be cheerleaders or football players, fit into a social group, or watch ESPN during lunch!!!!
There's more to life than all these things, and I really feel he's either unaware, or unwilling to instill anything of lasting value to the students.
When the principal is like this, what can we expect of the teachers, the administrators, or even the students?
What 'standards' are we holding ourselves up to? I know what his favorite saying is? "Bloom where you're planted." Well don't we need nurture and care, and pruning too, through a proper education?
As a principal of one of the BIGGEST secondary schools around, I think we've given him way more a position of influence and respect than he deserves.
About his recent financial failures...I would plop it as a matter of the crazy way money makes people act.
My mom also made a bad real estate investment right before the housing crash, and she's still a decent person. Maybe Meier should go into business or something, because he handles education so lightly.
I never got to speak with him personally, because he was all ears for his spoiled SGA spokespeople, who really are the same: they can't hear the heartbeat of every single student, because they've got it all together, and they're 'special.'
I know I sound extremely sarcastic and maybe a little misplaced anger, but it all comes to one realization: we're all messed up and selfish and self-righteous.
So who wants to play the blame game? I think it's kind of stupid to even blame Mr. Meier to begin with, because he's the sort who is least likely to deal with the hard facts, or anything that would "spot" or "tarnish" his designer suit and tie.
Look, all I know is that I wish he would be more than the popular guy at high school. Where's our principal???

Posted by: qwwewe ()
Date: September 21, 2011 09:26AM

you are a loser !

Posted by: get real ()
Date: September 22, 2011 10:56AM

an Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> About his recent financial failures...I would plop
> it as a matter of the crazy way money makes people
> act.
> My mom also made a bad real estate investment
> right before the housing crash, and she's still a
> decent person.

Was your Mom accused of real estate fraud? There is a world of difference between buying a house that goes down in value and what transpired in NC.

Just in case anyone has a short memory - from the Washington Examiner:

Two Fairfax County public school principals and dozens of teachers they recruited into a North Carolina land deal have been caught up in what could be the largest mortgage fraud case in state history, according to court documents.

A federal grand jury in North Carolina has been probing the massive fraud case. Teachers were left with worthless land and gaping holes in their bank accounts, according to lawsuits growing out of the case.

Daniel Meier, principal at Fairfax's Robinson Secondary School, and his brother Thomas Meier, principal at McLean's Langley High School, worked with a former student, Mark Dain, to motivate investors to pay artificially inflated prices for land in coastal North Carolina at the height of the housing boom, according to a lawsuit brought by the investors. Dain was a co-founder of the now defunct Total Realty Management, based out of Woodbridge.

The company purchased subdivisions worth approximately $150,000 before turning around and selling them for double and sometimes triple that figure, according to the complaint. The Meier brothers allegedly offered "testimonials" on the scheme's success before crowds that often included teachers and colleagues. The sales were manipulated through "sham transactions" and multiple misrepresentations, according to the complaint filed in January in a Virginia federal court.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/crime-and-punishment/teachers-principals-caught-fraud-case#ixzz1Yh32lI1c

Posted by: usernmae44 ()
Date: April 14, 2012 05:05PM

hahaha

Posted by: Hey, hey, hey... goodbye... ()
Date: April 14, 2012 05:24PM

I guess this is why Elizabeth Schultz said goodbye to Meier at the last school board meeting?

Posted by: kinh ()
Date: April 15, 2012 10:05AM

well Meier is bad, but they probably have someone in the FCPS obscenely horrible holding pin for administrators ready to go that is even worse, anybody out on parole from White collar crime available???

Date: July 09, 2012 07:42AM

I went to Chantilly High School in the late 90's while Meier was the beloved football coach. I remember the moment when I lost respect for him and knew he was a liar. It actually involved Mark Dain as well, who was on the football team.

There was a bomb threat at the school and the entire student body and faculty were evacuated to the bleachers around the football field. While out there, someone bet these two goth/theater guys (who were straight) to kiss. In front of the the entire school, they walked out on to the empty field and stopped on the middle of the 50 yard line and kissed. All heck broke loose and a mob went after the two guys, took them to a nearby chain link fence and dragged their necks over the sharp top of it. Teachers eventually got involved and broke up the mob. There was a lot of tension in the days following. The two guys got suspended for inciting a riot and Dan went into damage control.

We had a leadership class elective and I remember Dan came in maybe the day after and told us that the football team tried to protect the two kissing guys from the angry mob. (Awkward silence.) The entire school saw what happened and saw that the angry mob and the football team were one and the same. We all just kind of stared at him in disbelief.

That was the moment I lost respect for the guy.

Ironically, I think it was the same year Joe Paterno came to school to sign someone. I guess if you are a football coach, you have this special power to ignore wrong-doing, whether it's sex abuse, assault or real estate ponzi schemes.

(Sent from iPhone, please ignore any typos)

Posted by: 90s CHSer ()
Date: July 09, 2012 03:36PM

Nick Coates had lead the mob chase and I saw him toss one of the kids into the fence. Beleive he was expelled but his parents may have yanked him to prevent expulsion. The kissers were suspended and faced FCPD charges, that I beleive were dropped. It was a sureal scene.
The football team had had a winning year and the excuse given for the mob chase/beating was that the team was defending their field from being disrespected.
Not at all surprised to hear that Dan weighed in on that to try and defend his future criminal cohorts.

Posted by: towelie ()
Date: July 09, 2012 09:52PM

i can understand the football team's reaction. two gay guys is one thing, but two straight guys kissing? that's just wrong

Posted by: wenbsyiwll ()
Date: December 05, 2012 10:04PM

Mr.Meiser should just retire

Posted by: Rammy 4 Lifey ()
Date: December 05, 2012 10:50PM

Meier has a new scam. Watch out booster club.

Posted by: slubdawg ()
Date: December 06, 2012 12:25PM

Charlie the Charger Wrote:
> I went to Chantilly High School in the late 90's
> while Meier was the beloved football coach. I
> remember the moment when I lost respect for him
> and knew he was a liar. It actually involved Mark
> Dain as well, who was on the football team.
>
> There was a bomb threat at the school and the
> entire student body and faculty were evacuated to
> the bleachers around the football field. While out
> there, someone bet these two goth/theater guys
> (who were straight) to kiss. In front of the the
> entire school, they walked out on to the empty
> field and stopped on the middle of the 50 yard
> line and kissed. All heck broke loose and a mob
> went after the two guys, took them to a nearby
> chain link fence and dragged their necks over the
> sharp top of it. Teachers eventually got involved
> and broke up the mob. There was a lot of tension
> in the days following. The two guys got suspended
> for inciting a riot and Dan went into damage
> control.
>
> We had a leadership class elective and I remember
> Dan came in maybe the day after and told us that
> the football team tried to protect the two kissing
> guys from the angry mob. (Awkward silence.) The
> entire school saw what happened and saw that the
> angry mob and the football team were one and the
> same. We all just kind of stared at him in
> disbelief.
>
> That was the moment I lost respect for the guy.
>
> Ironically, I think it was the same year Joe
> Paterno came to school to sign someone. I guess if
> you are a football coach, you have this special
> power to ignore wrong-doing, whether it's sex
> abuse, assault or real estate ponzi schemes.
>
> (Sent from iPhone, please ignore any typos)

Wasn't the Penn State signing a guy named Oduluwa (or something like that), defensive back I think. I think he even had a stint in the NFL.

Posted by: Update? ()
Date: January 10, 2013 12:55AM

So how did this story finally end? Did only the teachers lose money, or was some recouped from the ringleaders?

Posted by: Update! ()
Date: January 23, 2013 01:58AM

As stated earlier, the case went to court, and the judge threw the case out because he found no wrongdoing on behalf of the Meiers. Case closed.

Posted by: Nick Herma ()
Date: January 23, 2013 09:09AM

Former Rams student here, Meier was only kind to the athletes and popular kids. The other 98% of the student body disliked him. Hearing bad news about him doesn't make me happy but it also doesn't make me feel sorry for him.

Before prison o
After prison O

Posted by: RAM ()
Date: January 23, 2013 09:15AM

Is that fuckhead security guy, mister cleavland, still there?

Posted by: Mr. Polowski ()
Date: January 23, 2013 09:18AM

The spray painted penis on the side of Robinson's library walll was dedicated to Meier.

Posted by: rtw ()
Date: January 23, 2013 09:34AM

ANY other place on EARTH (including Alabama) would have ousted Meier, he is a white collar criminal regardless of whether he was convicted, can you spell CONFLICT OF INTEREST???? I mean selling real estate to people he supervised??? But Robinson parents have limp dicks and are mostly military and fed govt workers and are either so beaten down or they don't care enough to do anything about anything, sad group of losers....

Posted by: bump agan ()
Date: February 09, 2013 01:50PM

keep him in the news

Posted by: bds ()
Date: February 10, 2013 12:46AM

RAM Wrote:
> Is that fuckhead security guy, mister cleavland,
> still there?

Unfortunately NO.

I drove a bus out of there for a while. Cleveland used to put the fear of God in those stupid motherfucking kids. If one of those morons vandalized the bus, Cleveland would find out who did it in no time.

Rumor was he was a retired cop. I think that's possible given his investigative skills.

I'm sure the current drivers miss him a lot.

Posted by: Dan a ()
Date: February 22, 2013 08:55AM

THIS IS THE REASON WE NEVER WENT TO ALAMABA

Posted by: Anonymous123456 ()
Date: March 27, 2013 09:23PM

I wonder if his recent retirement has to do with this, it came rather unexpectedly, just a few months before it actually happened. I feel bad for his wife and kids if this actually is true. The fact that I didn't hear about this until today goes to show how shielded Robinson students are from the negative side of the faculty. And it really is true, Mr. Meier did seem to only hang out with the more popular kids. I'm no where near popular and most of my friends aren't very high above me on the social ladder, and I'm fairly sure none of us have ever personally spoken with him in our years at Robinson.

Posted by: Common Sense ()
Date: March 27, 2013 10:30PM

obviously this thread is 99% children who must have received detention one to many times, certainly it can't be adults with any common sense.
I've never met this man but I did take the few minutes to do some research on what happened.
First off, there are risks in any investments - period. People have made millions and lost millions, thats the life of investing, house flipping, land speculation etc... People who loose money always want to cry and call foul because very few can admit "they" might have made a mistake and got into a deal at the wrong time or they didn't take the time to do their own research.
As far as the claims of Meier being paid to bring in investors - I believe there is several professions that do just that, stockbrokers, fund managers, etc....
Also it seems everyone that became involved in land flipping was an adult of sound mind - they could of said "no" as easy as they said "yes".
If there was a crime committed by Meier I'm guessing charges would of been filed, if a fellow investor was cheated by him there is a courthouse right down the road to listen to the facts.
Give it a rest folks, stop trying to fight others peoples battles, if your that much of a nobleman then go knock on the man's door - but I realize cowards have a hard time actually doing something that takes balls - they would rather hide behind the internet and assassinate this guy and his kids.....

Posted by: bumpp ()
Date: June 27, 2018 10:38PM

BUMP

Pages: Previous1234All
Current Page: 4 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.