HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Dan Meier is lower than scum
Posted by: B ()
Date: October 19, 2009 10:29PM

Honestly Dan belongs in jail. im a senior at robinson right now and have gone to rbss for 7 years now, all of which Dan saw over. But facts are facts and if you break the law no matter the story punishment is due

Options: ReplyQuote
mike you fag
Posted by: ex robinson student ()
Date: October 19, 2009 11:04PM

Mike shut the fuck up your dad is a class A asshole.

Posted by: PCAS ()
Date: October 19, 2009 11:06PM

You shut the fuck up "ex robinson student" put your name down and then talk some smack you little shit

Re: Dan Meier is NOT lower than scum
Posted by: Voice of Reason ()
Date: October 19, 2009 11:40PM

I am trying to take a deep breath and think about this rationally. I was asked long ago to invest in these same properties, and was lucky enough to be conservative with my money when many, many people were flipping properties for a quick buck. I personally know 2 families that were effected by this scheme, and one ended up losing their primary residence, and had to move into a rented condo. They were talked into thinking that they woud turn a quick buck during the real estate boom - not unlike many others during that time. The difference is that they got stuck with the properties when the markwt crashed.

Were illegal tactics used by TRM? Probably. I would support 100% any lawsuit that tried to recapture losses from the TRM "Company", if they were acting in unlawful ways in order to get business from their investors.

Although I have no love for the Meiers, I do not believe that they were knowingly swindling the investors. Just as those of my friends and colleagues that were drawn into this debaucle were tempted with easy money, so were the Meiers. They were, however, closer to the illegitimate businessman due to having the contact with coaching. They were asked to spread the word, and did so because that is what they would do for a "friend". Was it a smart thing to do...? Obviously not.

I feel for the Meier families, because although they made a HUGE mistake in trusting and going along with the devious TRM "company", they were taken advantage of just as the others were.

I hope that they are able to find a way to make things right (as much as possible) for those that they unknowingly (my perception) put at risk, and be able to quietly work with their own families to return things back to normal.

I was one of the first to want to "throw stones" at these two men, especially with some friends being impacted, but in looking at the evidence (not conjecture), I believe that they were acting out of temptation, not malevolence.

Re: Dan Meier is NOT lower than scum
Posted by: Fairfax22032 ()
Date: October 19, 2009 11:52PM

Voice of Reason Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was one of the first to want to "throw stones"
> at these two men, especially with some friends
> being impacted, but in looking at the evidence
> (not conjecture), I believe that they were acting
> out of temptation, not malevolence.

Temptation, like in greed? Not really much of a defense in court, although it might make you feel better. While the Meier brothers may not have gotten involved in this scam with a criminal intent that is irrelevant. As others have pointed out, the smell test would have a reasonable person wondering why TRM was so anxious and willing to pay large referral fees. If this was such a great deal why the need to be paid for referring friends and colleagues? Seriously, if Dan Meier was that easily convinced that this was a perfectly legal enterprise then I question his judgment.

Date: October 19, 2009 11:54PM

PCAS Wrote:
> You shut the fuck up "ex robinson student" put
> your name down and then talk some smack you little
> shit

Why don't you start...please provide your SSN and DOB so that we can verify that you are not using an alias.

Posted by: MarkJ ()
Date: October 20, 2009 12:14AM

Hey fairfax22032... you still haven't said who you are. I'm waiting for you to prove that you are okay with yourself and that you aren't ashamed of who you really are.

Date: October 20, 2009 12:16AM

first off... im not talking shit

second... the meier family already knows who i am

third... i stick to the facts and don't need to explain myself.

I am done posting on this shit... but you all who are talking shit really need to chill out for a second and really think about what you are doing. You all don't even know the facts. Meier has no been found guilty of anything. Even if he is found guilty, which he won't be, I can guarantee you all that he had absolutely no bad intentions. Before you point the finger and practically call for this guys head, you need to take a step back and really look at what you are doing. No one is perfect and everybody makes mistakes and everybody deserves a chance to redeem themselves. I am sure at one point in your life you have screwed up or will screw up and will need the forgiveness from your friends, family, and maybe even your community. Show Mr. Meier and his family some respect... and let the system do its thing.

Date: October 20, 2009 12:17AM

And Lastly... my name is practically implied in my username... I am really not trying to hide.

Date: October 20, 2009 12:42AM

MarkJ Wrote:
> Hey fairfax22032... you still haven't said who you
> are. I'm waiting for you to prove that you are
> okay with yourself and that you aren't ashamed of
> who you really are.

My name is Inigo Montoya...satisfied?

Date: October 20, 2009 12:58AM

right.... you mean that guy from princess bride??

Posted by: MarkJ ()
Date: October 20, 2009 01:33AM

fairfax22032-

I would expect that answer from someone who is too embarassed to come out from behind their computer and show people who they are. If you're going to say something at least stand up and let everyone know you believe it.

Its hilarious to see that all you people saying horrible things about the Meier family when you very well might have some problems too. Just give everyone your name and I'm sure we will find something bad to say about your family too.

Ram Alumnus
Posted by: Joshua Kelaher ()
Date: October 20, 2009 01:51AM

I saw the article, and could barely believe it. It made me feel uneasy at first, a feeling that was quickly replaced with concern for the Meier family. I do not know all of the facts, but neither does anyone else, or, for that matter, the Washington Examiner.

I believe that those of you who have been quick to jump on the bandwagon of accusation should re-examine your values. This man has led an exemplary establishment, and this "downhill slide" could not be further from the truth. If anything, I would say the challenge set by the increase in gang activity, drug abuse, and overall student disorder has been aptly met by Mr. Meier and his administration at Robinson, and the community should feel proud of the guidance he has provided and the example he has set for what continues to be one of the nation's top public academic institutions.

For all those who feel as though your trite accusations and frustrations are adequately expressed on Fairfax Underground, I pray this website is as far as they go. You don't even have enough faith in what you are saying to post under your real names. It is the mark of someone truly devoid of decency to offer degradation when their opinion is based on little support, and to not even take credit for what you say. If you truly believe it, then take some credit for it. I hope that no matter how many showers you take, the stains on your souls last forever. Cowards.

To the Meiers, should you happen to read this-
My thoughts and heart go out to you all, and Mike, what you said was wonderful - my sister's reaction was one of astonishment at the level head you managed here on this forum. This is the mark of true class, and I have immense respect for that. This is one Ram who isn't going to stand for this shit. Ram Pride.

Posted by: Ali Clark (Former Ram) ()
Date: October 20, 2009 01:57AM

I agree with everything you said Josh :)

I love the Meier family. They are all sweethearts and they don't deserve any of this bull.

Posted by: The Leetness ()
Date: October 20, 2009 02:16AM

Rammom and Fairfax22032, call me crude but I think you both need to suck it. Seriously. Rammmom, what the hell does every kid do the summer before they go to college? The go to beach week and get drunk off their ass. Fairfax22032, grow a pair of nuts and put your real name. Mr. Meier sold reality and made money off it, I don't know enough about it to judge it but if you got ripped...lifes a bitch get used to it. And Rammom, one step further, did Tim use his pimp hand on your kid or something? Because you need to change your tampon and accept that Tim is a cool kid, and one of my friends. Mr. Meier you're the man, and whoever doesn't agree can blow me.

Posted by: fairfax1337 ()
Date: October 20, 2009 07:48AM

fairfax22032 is trolling all of you

Date: October 20, 2009 07:54AM

MarkJ Wrote:
> fairfax22032-
>
> I would expect that answer from someone who is too
> embarassed to come out from behind their computer
> and show people who they are. If you're going to
> say something at least stand up and let everyone
> know you believe it.

OK, I will make you a deal...if the charges prove to be completely baseless and Dan Meier has any and all fraud charges dropped, demonstrating that he was just one more victim in this entire sordid affair, I will stand near the clock in front of Robinson wearing a sandwich board proclaiming that I was wrong. Sound reasonable?

Date: October 20, 2009 07:55AM

fairfax1337 Wrote:
> fairfax22032 is trolling all of you

+1

Date: October 20, 2009 08:03AM

The Leetness Wrote:
> Rammom and Fairfax22032, call me crude but I think
> you both need to suck it. Seriously. Rammmom,
> what the hell does every kid do the summer before
> they go to college? The go to beach week and get
> drunk off their ass. Fairfax22032, grow a pair of
> nuts and put your real name. Mr. Meier sold
> reality and made money off it, I don't know enough
> about it to judge it but if you got ripped...lifes
> a bitch get used to it. And Rammom, one step
> further, did Tim use his pimp hand on your kid or
> something? Because you need to change your tampon
> and accept that Tim is a cool kid, and one of my
> friends. Mr. Meier you're the man, and whoever
> doesn't agree can blow me.

Is the primary objection to my comments that I don't think Dan Meier walks on water and has done a great job as principal at Robinson? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and mine is that Dan Meier demonstrates 1/10 of the leadership we saw with Ann Monday and her team. You only have to look at where each of them went after Robinson versus most of the senior staff at Robinson who are at the terminus of their careers where the Peter Principle is clearly in evidence. Robinson's ranking in multiple academic performance indexes has fallen dramatically under Dan Meier's watch. The Sallie Mae award was a high water mark and things have gone downhill since then. I know that it is hard to maintain that standard on a constant basis, but Robinson is no longer one of the 3-4 most desirable high schools within FCPS and responsibility for this lies at Dan Meier's feet.

Clearly a lot of people like Dan Meier personally and many parents probably have no opinion at all, but I expect more.

Posted by: JesusChrist87 ()
Date: October 20, 2009 08:41AM

This message thread made me jizz all over myself. Thank you all :)

Posted by: teddybear ()
Date: October 20, 2009 09:30AM

Yeah and had the nerve to show up at the football game last night. Jerk

Posted by: honorable men ()
Date: October 20, 2009 09:58AM

Many of you have stated that Dan Meier is an ethical and honorable man-so there is only one thing he should do to clear his good name.

Sell his million dollar home and liquidate his savings and REPAY all of the victims. He had a direct hand in these people losing money due to the fraud that went on in the company that HE represented. His wealth was created by the victim's losses.

I hope he steps up and does the right thing for these victims.

Posted by: Burley Redneck ()
Date: October 20, 2009 10:03AM

Angie Marquis Wrote:
> I meant to add that I was informed by a friend of
> the mention of my name specifically. Leave me out
> of this!!!

Who is this Angie? Is she hot? Single?

Posted by: WOW ()
Date: October 20, 2009 10:10AM

You realize that the reason Dan Meier marketed the properties was because he recieved a commision ($25000 for each property) for RECOMMENDING others to purchase properties sold by TRM.

So in all respect the man was just trying to make some money, not only did he invest some of HIS OWN MONEY in the properties but he was also was swayed by TRM to help spread this scam without knowing any of the repercussions.

Additionally, if you are idiotic enough to get scammed by an obvious scheme, you honestly don't deserve to bring a case against the man or the company because you certainly can't think straight. To think that teachers, the people that educate me, can be tricked so eaisly is just astounding. I can't believe I'm learning from such fools.

P.S.
Everyone is getting trolled by Fairfax22032

Posted by: lemon ()
Date: October 20, 2009 10:37AM

WHAT IS TROLLING? and mrs marquis is damn fine. mmmmmmm

Posted by: Ram Fan ()
Date: October 20, 2009 11:14AM

Fairfax22032 "OK, I will make you a deal...if the charges prove to be completely baseless and Dan Meier has any and all fraud charges dropped, demonstrating that he was just one more victim in this entire sordid affair, I will stand near the clock in front of Robinson wearing a sandwich board proclaiming that I was wrong. Sound reasonable?"

All charges and the lawsuit against Mr. Meier were dropped in a NC court last month, Fairfax 22032. It was stated in the article by the plaintiffs attorney, as well as by his son's response. The article was written after-the-fact.

Posted by: joey ()
Date: October 20, 2009 11:29AM

amen mike

Re: My Dad.
Posted by: RAMMomof2 ()
Date: October 20, 2009 11:35AM

Dear Michael, I never thought your father a culprit in this unfortunate business and I'm sorry that you have been wounded by the harsh words of others. Stand strong, go on with your life and the wonderful opportunities ahead of you. I agree with you, your father is a good man, he will get through this. So will you and the rest of your family. I would recommend however, that you stop reading this stream. By reading the hateful words of others you are giving them the goal they are seeking.

Take care,

Posted by: legal filings ()
Date: October 20, 2009 12:44PM

> All charges and the lawsuit against Mr. Meier were
> dropped in a NC court last month, Fairfax 22032.
> It was stated in the article by the plaintiffs
> attorney, as well as by his son's response. The
> article was written after-the-fact.

From what I understand-clarification anyone?, the lawsuit that was dismissed was against the banks-not the individuals.

The court had an issue with which state the "damage/fraud" happened. The properties were within NC and SC but most of the plaintiffs were VA residents and that is where the "seminars" happened. Aditionally, the plaintiff was unable to demonstrate that the banks knew that the transactions were fraudulent.

I think that there has been no personal suit against Meier because there is no money to be won due to his bankruptcy filing.

Does anyone know if this is correct?

Posted by: Where there is smoke ()
Date: October 20, 2009 01:48PM

Where there is smoke there is fire. If nothing comes from this suit, it will probally be checked out by the AG since it brings to light that on his 120,000 salary he is in that 1.3 million home. When he bought it a lot of people thought it odd. I have all the respect in the world for someone who works hard, plays by the rules and wins (and no I would not want a home that size) however if he lied on his mortgage appl (like they did in NC) then they should be crushed. It does not matter if he is or is not a nice guy. I hope they investagate this further. And no I will not put my name on here because I have dealt with meier's and he is not to be trusted not to take it out on my child. I can hear him now, Oh this has nothing to do with that and the fact that my son did the same thing does not matter, you are expelled.

Date: October 20, 2009 03:34PM

why aren't we talking more about how good angie marquis has been looking lately? that new diet is really working well for her and its quite a pleasure seeing her around burke shopping centers when i do

Posted by: Linda ()
Date: October 20, 2009 03:42PM

Way to go Cadet Meier thank you for setting the record straight!!

I am sorry that your family has to go thru this!!

Posted by: former ram parent ()
Date: October 20, 2009 03:44PM

Can Mr. Meier "effectively" manage one of the largest schools in the country, state and county amid bankruptcy, criminal allegations, FBI probes, etc.? Furthermore, who was "minding the store" (RSS) while Mr. Meier was engaged in purchasing property and recruiting prospective investors (and being financially rewarded for it), speaking at investor seminars, etc.? It appears at some point Mr. Meier crossed a line between his moral and ethical responsibility to the RSS communityand his get rich quick scheme. How does one purchase a $1.3 home on a principals salary? How does one support a "pillar of the community" whose moral and ethical responsibilities to those adminstrators, teachers and students have come into question and/or been compromised? Shouldn't our leaders be held to a hirer standard? Perhaps it is time for Mr. Meier to take his "elite leadership assets" and his"underpaid school system [job]" and move on "elsewhere to make money".

Posted by: Linda ()
Date: October 20, 2009 03:45PM

So tell me if you sold your home in 6/2007 for $600,000 and then the market crashed and the people that bought your home could only sell it for $480,000 6/09 would you pay them back the difference......i doubt it that is what risk you take in real esate

Posted by: teddybear ()
Date: October 20, 2009 03:47PM

Gee did he turn in a leave slip to take annual leave when he was at seminars, smoozing prospective investors...I doubt it as there's no accountability.
He needs to leave Robinson as he is a very arrogant, snobbish man..

Posted by: ohhhh ()
Date: October 20, 2009 03:50PM

Oh. Linda, Linda, Linda. If only it was that simple.

Posted by: Fargas ()
Date: October 20, 2009 03:56PM

A few peope here need a big phat phuk you;

First, there is "Harpreet Budwal" who seems to think he deserves the fukkin Congressional Medal of Honor because he posted under his real name. Well "Harpreet" you and you circus clown name can go phuk yourself. No one gives a rats ass that you posted under your "real" name, as ridiculous and oafish as it is, you should be ashamed of it. Pussy.

Then we have a positively classic from a first class idiot "RobeertGreyberg" who wails that FFX Underground posters are:

" a bunch of people with no lives, snooping around on a gossip entrenched internet chat room that mainly consists of sex predators, soccer moms, and fresh out of college tech geeks..."

Well now, moron, which one are you? If everyone who posts here is one or the other, then you must, by your own definition, are included in that ignominious lot. Dumbass.

AS for the merits of the case itself, Meir is guilty of nothing. What we have here is a bunch of greedy, grasping, wannbe real estate tycoons who got precisely what they deserve. Guarantee you that if they had made money, then they would not be sniveling and whining like a bunch of spoiled snotty children who lost their Haloween candy.

Posted by: Mackenzie ()
Date: October 20, 2009 03:59PM

I respect Mr. Meier entirely!! He can NOT go!! If we get another principal, it just won't be the same Robinson Secondary School :(

Posted by: Consoler ()
Date: October 20, 2009 04:10PM

Mackenzie Wrote:
> I respect Mr. Meier entirely!! He can NOT go!! If
> we get another principal, it just won't be the
> same Robinson Secondary School :(

There there, dear. It's going to be okay. It is all going to be just fine.

But Mr. Meier is going to going away for a little bit, mmmmkay? He is going to the place where we put bad people.

But don't fret. We'll get you another principal. And you will love your new principal just as much as you loved Mr. Meier.

Posted by: Fre ()
Date: October 20, 2009 04:16PM

There there, dear. It's going to be okay. It is all going to be just fine.

And all the "charges" against Mr. Meier have been thrown out of court, rejected, and dismissed, mmmmkay? He is going to the place where we put very good people and will keep his job, his salary, his benefits and his pension..

So feel free to celeb rate and rub it in the faces of his churlish naysayers. Mock them, taunt them, and belittle them every day Meirs is on the job. And don't forget to snicker at the stupid sucker teachers who lost their looot. tee-heee...

Love u Coach!!!!!
Posted by: Charles Douglas ()
Date: October 20, 2009 04:16PM

Coach-

96 Chantilly State Champ team member Charles Douglas here. I just wanted to step up to the plate for you, whole name and all!

You are one of the BIGGEST influences that I have EVER had in my life. You knew me well, often referring to me as Eddie Haskel. I would act up in class, but knew that I couldn't act up with you. I'd put on my smile and just say "I don't know what they are talking about coach."

Well now I'm a 30 year old man and understand everything that you taught us clearly. I even married an ex student of yours from herdon, and she has all great memories of you as well.

I know what's going on here and I know that you are innocent. This could happen to anyone, it almost happened to me. Have you ever heard of metro dream homes? Well, that was a 70 million dollar fraud that people are about to spend serious time for and I was almost the voice for that. My really good friend, almost family, recruited me heavily. I even quit my job and moved to Miami for two months to get trained to speak at seminars to sign people up. Luckily it all fell through before I finished training. I was sold, and I would have ended up the voice for a scam. Very disheartening.

We all know that you were used coach. We all know that you lose just like everyone else. I know you take responsibility for your part. I just wish that everyone would take responsibility for theirs. Investing involves RISK, and sometimes you lose. Otherwise we would all be rich.

Truthfully, if it weren't for some credit issues at the time, I wouldve owned one of those properties too. But I wouldn't be on this forum placing the blame on you. That would mean that I though that you knowingly were a part of a fraudulent activity, and I know that that isn't you.

I believe in you coach!

Charles Douglas

Posted by: Bhawoh Jue ()
Date: October 20, 2009 04:31PM

Hey Coach, another 96 state champ member Bhawoh Jue here. I've read the examiner article and most of the comments on this website including your son's long defense.

All I can say is, good luck in prison you thieverous, felonious motherfucker. That is all.

Bhawoh

Posted by: Jowab Bue ()
Date: October 20, 2009 04:34PM

Hey Coach, another 96 state champ member Jowab Bue here. I've read the examiner article and most of the comments on this website including your son's long defense.

All I can say is, good luck in a a propserous retirtement and phuk those whiny thieverous, felonious motherfucker Investors". You shoved it right up tjheir asses. lol That is all.
Jowab

Posted by: Jowab Bue ()
Date: October 20, 2009 04:34PM

Hey Coach, another 96 state champ member Jowab Bue here. I've read the examiner article and most of the comments on this website including your son's long defense.

All I can say is, good luck in a a propserous retirtement and phuk those whiny thieverous, felonious motherfucker "Investors". You shoved it right up tjheir asses. lol That is all.
Jowab

Posted by: UVA Bound ()
Date: October 20, 2009 04:50PM

Robinson class of 2010 here and I have a quick question

If there was nothing deceptive or fraudulent occurring, why would members of the real estate firm TRM buy & sell property internally thus driving up the perceived value of the lots to prospective buyers? I believe this was documented as fact. Also documented was Principal Meier's undoubted and ground-level involvement with the firm TRM -- which would lead a person to believe that he was "in on it". Is that really that farfetched regardless of how incredible a person Principal Meier was reported to be?

Also, Mike Meier is extremely well spoken for a Freshman in college. It almost sounds like he had help writing his wall of text. And an impressive understanding of the detail and intricacies surrounding the entire ordeal. Do you think that Principal Meier or someone more his senior may have helped him write it?

I don't know. I guess I just feel sorry for all of the teachers who lost money as a result of this. I understand we live in a capitalist society and we all operate in pursuit of financial gain, to a degree. But for someone such as Principal Meier, who people apparently hold in extremely high regard, it is just surprising to see him even remotely affiliated with such an allegedly shady practice.

I for one will not be wearing my blue & gold on Friday until the facts are layed out clearly and I hear more convincing testimomy than a bunch of good 'ol boy, ex meat heads waxing nostalgic over the character of the old ball coach. That is my right as a student of RSS.

Posted by: UVA Bone ()
Date: October 20, 2009 04:57PM

That post was well written, most lieky a professional advesary of the elder Mr. Meir under the guise of a student. Then again,"UVA Bound" stupidly concluded that the young Mr. Meir is a freshman. Mr. Meir clearly stated he is a Robinson alum from '07, which makes him a junior. I guess "UVA Bound" is just quantitatively challenged. Or stupid.

Date: October 20, 2009 05:00PM

i think that mrs marquis is sexy and i would give my left and right ankle bones to get one night with her//// angie if you're readin this, i want you

Posted by: littlemeier ()
Date: October 20, 2009 05:03PM

i know i am only a freshman and dont know too much, but reading everything above is so hurtful. my dad would never do a thing like this. my brother, mike, said earlier that the article left out half the story. whoever knows my father knows that he would never do such a thing. stop accusing him of something he didnt do.

Posted by: littlepisner ()
Date: October 20, 2009 05:07PM

i know i am only a HS senior and dont know too much, but reading everything above is so hurtful. my mom would never ever ver sue just to make money. never ever ever. my brother, pete, said earlier that the article left out half the story. whoever knows my mother knows that she would never do such a thing. stop accusing him of something he didnt do.

Posted by: Big_Ass_Meier ()
Date: October 20, 2009 05:08PM

Less QQ, more go fuck yourself.

More articles
Posted by: Read this ()
Date: October 20, 2009 05:23PM

for all those idiots out there that JUST read one article and believed everything that the media told u, same on you. Medias are biased, you should all know that by now.

http://www.fairfaxtimes.com/cms/story.php?id=404

this link is a much better article providing the information that DAN MEIER'S ACTIVITIES ARE NOT AGAINST THE LAW.

That info is towards the end of the page.

"innocent until proven guilty", and yall already shot the man...
did u know his lawsuit was dropped over a month ago?

Posted by: Read this ()
Date: October 20, 2009 05:33PM

The plaintiff list in a North Carolina land scam lawsuit reads like a yearbook. With nearly 300 plaintiffs, about 40 of whom are local teachers and administrators, this mortgage fraud suit could be the largest of its kind in North Carolina history.

The scheme, orchestrated by Total Realty Management — a firm based out of Woodbridge — was to have inexperienced real estate investors buy vacant lots in North and South Carolina subdivisions, according to court records.

"TRM's business, and its sole purpose for existence, was to purchase unimproved lots from developers in North Carolina and South Carolina at their fair market prices, and then immediately to resell them to purchasers at grossly inflated prices," court documents read.

Investors were told, according to court records, that their investment would be returned at large profits within months. Total Realty Management lured buyers in by using "word-of-mouth" recruitment strategy.

Linked to the scam are two brothers: Daniel Meier, principal of Robinson Secondary School in Fairfax, and Thomas Meier, assistant principal at Langley High School in McLean.

Their alleged role in the scheme — recruiting teachers, administrators and other local residents — has put them high on the list of those being sued.

"[Daniel] was just as naive and innocent as they were," said attorney Alan Shachter, who represented Daniel Meier. Shachter said Thomas Meier was never sued. The case against Daniel has been dropped, for now, said Shachter, because his client filed for bankruptcy in mid-May, owing more than $100 million, according to court records. Thomas Meier also filed for bankruptcy in late July, owing more than $1.17 million in liabilities.

An attorney for plaintiffs in the lawsuit, S. Jill Pisner, said Daniel Meier used his stance in the public schools community to recruit many of the teachers and other civil servants to in the scheme.

"He was paid to give seminars," she said. Her clients paid between $249,000 and $440,000 per lot. "Some of them owned one, two or three lots." These lots, she said, may be worth as little as $16,000 now.

"It's enough to ruin lives," Pisner said. The amount owed to her 129 clients is $35 million, but under the North Carolina Unfair Trade Practices Act, her clients could receive as much as $100 million. "All their savings are gone."

The Meier brothers' bankruptcy proceedings have stayed the civil lawsuit against them filed by property buyers in the scheme, said Shachter.

They did not drop the suit, he said. "They had no choice. When an individual files bankruptcy, all other court proceedings are stayed."

Shachter said reports that the Federal Bureau of Investigations is looking in Daniel Meier's conduct in the scheme is likely not true. "There's really no criminal conduct on his part."

Pisner said her clients continue their lawsuit against the banks, land appraisers and anyone else involved.

"This would never have happened if loan officers hadn't steered appraisals," she said, adding, "Bank of America issued about half of the loans."

The last court hearing on the lawsuit against Total Realty Management was held in July. The case is scheduled to reconvene in mid-November, according to court documents.

Posted by: LangleyStudent10 ()
Date: October 20, 2009 05:51PM

I read the entire post from Mike Meier and I have to say that that was very useful information and certainly none of that was in the article. I currently am a student at Langley and although I don't know Dan Meier I am very fimilar with Tommy Meier who is just an all around great guy. Mr. Meier always treats everyone with respect, and is a friendly person that is always up beat and full of energy. I'm sorry to see that something was blown way out of proportion and that people have judged both of these men so easily.

Posted by: not ram ()
Date: October 20, 2009 06:14PM

I agree that Robinson has steadily declined since Ann Monday, and it is easily quantified with the quality index, but no one seems to care at Robinson. Meier is not a good principal, never has been and now I see why, he's too busy with his personal scamming business. That explains ALOT

Posted by: LangleyStudent10 ()
Date: October 20, 2009 06:16PM

"Also, Mike Meier is extremely well spoken for a Freshman in college."

...He goes to West Point you stupid "UVA bound" prick

Posted by: Ian Evancho ()
Date: October 20, 2009 06:21PM

I love mr meier, and i also love joe and timmy meier (theyre the only ones i know). stop hatin on mr meier, hes a great dude and i love him as our principle and i bet he really didnt do most the shit hes being accused of. so stop being douche bags to the meier family and let em deal with the shit

Posted by: FUCK FAIRFAX 22032 ()
Date: October 20, 2009 07:08PM

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FAGGOT

Date: October 20, 2009 07:21PM

FUCK FAIRFAX 22032 Wrote:
> GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FAGGOT

Another fine example of an eloquent and well reasoned response from a product of our public schools. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Posted by: fuck you ()
Date: October 20, 2009 07:24PM

i bet u never cursed before right? and i guarentee that if u got kids theyve smoked weed before and they did their share of underage drinking. and i dont gotta use correct grammar online faggot this in the internet. go suck a fat one bitch

Date: October 20, 2009 07:25PM

and nah dog i kiss your mother with that night

Date: October 20, 2009 07:26PM

mouth. i forgot how to spell jus thinkin bout that wet pussy

Posted by: ramjunior ()
Date: October 20, 2009 07:27PM

I know I'm not the first one to say this, but I will anyways.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I realize that's why sites like these are made. But, if everyone could take maybe one minute to think about if your father, or husband, or even yourself, were in this situation, how would you like to see hundreds of strangers passing judgment on something that, even if you read all the newspaper articles everywhere, would not be completely informed about. No one can know exactly what Mr. Meier's intentions were, except for himself.
And for those criticizing Robinson and the level of achievement reached under Mr. Meier's direction, I would like to remind everyone that you are not the principal of one of the largest schools in Virginia. I didn't know the Robinson under Ann Monday that everyone's talking about, but I have no doubt that it wasn't a great school. But even though it may have declined, Robinson still is a great environment to learn and grow up in. Regardless of Mr. Meier's personal life, he doesn't bring that to Robinson. We are not taught to do the things he's accused of, and this isn’t an influence at Robinson. There are still kids at the school who have no idea of what these accusations are about, and that's because they do not pertain to Robinson. You can go ahead and pass judgment on him, but regardless, it doesn't have to do with the kind of person he is.
This past year wasn't Mr. Meier's first year being principle of Robinson, so you can hardly say this event is an accurate judge of his character. Before this happened, I feel fairly confident saying that no one would have reason to say any of the things posted previously. Three years ago, there may have been people that didn't like him, and that’s unavoidable. If you ask about any teacher at Robinson, there are bound to be students and parents alike that don't like them. So Mr. Meier should be treated the same way. Look at his past as well as right now. I think that the good he's done and the school of over 4000 students he's in charge of, show that he's not the criminal or dirtbag he's being made out to be.

Finally, I don't think that any mother or father would want to read people's hatred towards their children. No matter how angry you are at Mr. Meier, I feel that it's only appropriate that his children and wife are left out of this. They are not the ones that run Robinson Secondary, and if you have had a personal problem with any of them in the past, I understand that. But again, just because this is all coming out into the light now, doesn't make it an occasion to take out all the frustration towards the Meier family that may have accumulated. Just think, if this story had not come out, would you be as ready to say any of the things to the Meiers that have been said? And honestly, his children shouldn't be punished for the accusations against their father. Obviously they read this site. Would any of the parents here want their son or daughter to come across people pointing out all your flaws for members of the community to read? These children are and have been in the spotlight already, being the principal's kids. But they shouldn't be in the spotlight here. If this were another man, who weren't principal, no one would be calling his kids out for mistakes they've made. And again I ask the parents; would you like for your son or daughter's teenage moments of stupidity to be a topic for public discussion? This behavior is embarrassing for the Meiers, who have enough to deal with already, without their family dynamics and child raising abilities called into question. I know some of the Meier's children, and I can say surely, they are some of the best mannered, most polite, well rounded, and overall lovely kids I've ever met.

All I'm asking is that everyone put themselves in the Meier's position before commenting here. Imagine that it were you everyone was discussing, and know that you would have to go face 4000 kids that know all about what’s going on in your personal life. 4000 teenagers hearing their parents’ opinions and spreading this gossip like wildfire, as only teenagers can. It would not be an easy task, and I would hope that we all could make this the best that we could for the Meier family, regardless of our opinions on them. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. I highly doubt that Mr. Meier would comment on this if it were a student’s parent in the same situation. You don’t have to like him, to respect his privacy.

My prayers go out to the Meier family, God Bless.

Re: More articles
Posted by: absolution ()
Date: October 20, 2009 07:37PM

Do you really think that Times article states that he's been absolved? To the contrary, it indicates that the lawsuit was dropped because of his bankruptcy. I do believe that he was "innocent" compared to the designers of this scheme, but he clearly used his position to influence his coworkers/subordinates. Regardless, if you had half a brain, you'd know not to get mixed up in one of these transactions. A clear case of substance over form.

Posted by: the reader ()
Date: October 20, 2009 07:52PM

The Fairfax Times article indicates that Dan Meier was not found guilty of anything. He was part of a business that was defrauding folks by convincing them to invest in property that was artificially inflated. He was, at a minimum, an important force in this convincing process. Did a bell ever go off in Mr. Meier's brain that something might be off? I would think that simple math would alert a 5th grader that something was just not right.

The fact that Mr. Meier also invested in these properties is just bazaar. Did TRM tool him for his great guy reputation and then screw him along with everyone else?

Maybe Mr. Meier is guilty of being not very smart.

Posted by: more facts needed ()
Date: October 20, 2009 07:56PM

WHOOOAAA....

The article states that Daniel Meier declared bankruptcy in May of 2009 listing debts of $100 million?????

There has been no judgement against him for these land schemes.

Is that how much he personally lost in these land deals? How many lots did he own?

Aren't bankruptcy filings public records?

Let's go computer geeks-post his filing so we can figure this out.

Posted by: akcita ()
Date: October 20, 2009 08:10PM

Regardless of whether you like him or not, Principal Meier violated ethics by engaging in a conflict of interest over his subordinates. Using your position for personal gain, pressuring subordinates into business deals, and not disclosing the relationship with the seller are all reasons for his ouster. If he willfully engaged in real estate fraud, then that is for the authorities to deal with.

Love him or hate him, he cannot fulfill his duties as Principal any longer.

Posted by: Agree with MJ ()
Date: October 20, 2009 08:15PM

It was bad timing for the investors to purchase. It was a sellers market at the time and a lot of people took advantage. Everyone who purchased property in that time frame lost out. As did I. I'm not sueing anyone.

Re: More articles
Posted by: Rock ()
Date: October 20, 2009 08:18PM

Does Fairfax County have ethics codes? Yes, It does. Regardless of legality, Principal Meier actions have created the appearance of impropriety. To wit, his actions give the appearance that he used his office for personal gain, lured subordinates into business deals where he personally benefited from the transactions, and potentially abused his authority.

All of these are sufficient cause for his dismissal. Whether he broke laws or not is irrelevant.

Posted by: okay..so... ()
Date: October 20, 2009 08:29PM

okay so say he gets let go. who the hell takes his spot? nobody is ready to fill his shoes, and i dont think it would be a good idea for him to go until at the earliest the end of the school year

Posted by: FCPS teacher ()
Date: October 20, 2009 08:31PM

It irritates me that people are judging the quality of a student's education based on an internet post. I will gladly trade places any parent who would like to be a substitute in my classroom to teach grammar and written expression to your children who spend more time texting their friends and reading their Facebook newsfeeds than turning pages of a book.

Secondly, it is impossible to judge the quality a school based on the Jay Matthews Challenge Index, which I assume is the standard to which you are referring when you reference that the quality of a Robinson education has deteriorated since Ann Monday left. The Challenge Index only accounts for the number of AP or IB tests taken - it does not indicate the scores on those exams. It is not an accurate depiction of what truly happens within schools. (And yes, I have expressed this opinion to Mr. Matthews himself).

Everyone in a professional field deals with personal issues - family deaths, marital problems, kid stresses, and yes, financial woes. But as professionals, we put our personal issues aside when we step into our offices. When we are having a difficult time handling those personal issues, we take professional leave - a day or more depending on the circumstances. I believe we can trust that Dan Meier will step down if he feels that his personal issues - and yes, they are personal issues that none of us have the right to cast judgement upon - are interfering with his responsibilities as a principal.

The parents commenting on this forum may be well-intentioned, but think about the message you are sending to your children. If nothing else, be a model to them by turning off the computer, enjoying a family dinner, and reading a book.

Posted by: regs ()
Date: October 20, 2009 08:41PM

Agree with "akcita" and "Rock". Read FCPS regulation 4430.4. Note the section which applies to all FCPS employees. When money was accepted for the referral of FCPS teachers, this line was crossed. If parents cannot trust the person most responsible for the oversight of their children, it is time to move that person to another position where that trust is not questioned.

Figure it our for yourself ..here is the county law
Posted by: ethics code ()
Date: October 20, 2009 08:43PM

Here are a few pieces of the ethics code for Fairfax county employees:

Employees are prohibited from:

Being convicted of a crime that is committed on the job or a felony in Virginia of such nature that the public or other employees may be endangered if the employee remains in his or her position or of such nature that reasonably undermines the public trust in the employee’s ability to perform his or duties. Engaging in conduct on or off duty that violates federal or state law, county ordinances or policies when the violation is related to the employee’s activity as a county employee or to county business or when it undermines public trust in the county or the employee’s ability to perform his or her duties.

Employees are expected to:

Disqualify themselves in any decision where a conflict of interest may be presumed to exist; Obtain permission from their appointing authority prior to engaging in any private business activity, employment or other activity outside of work that conflicts or interferes with full discharge of their official duties or the work they perform as a county employee.

Employees are prohibited from:

Accepting anything of value for performing, or refraining from performing, an official job-related act; or accepting anything of value in order to assist another person in obtaining a county job, promotion, or contract; Using information obtained in connection with county employment in order to obtain financial gain for the employee or others; Accepting anything that might tend to influence the manner of performance of county employment or that might be intended to influence the manner in which a county employee performs his or her job; Having a personal interest in any contract with the county; Participating in matters related to their employment in which the interests of the county employee, or the interests of the county employee’s family members or business associates, might be affected.

Date: October 20, 2009 08:50PM

FCPS teacher Wrote:
> Secondly, it is impossible to judge the quality a
> school based on the Jay Matthews Challenge Index,
> which I assume is the standard to which you are
> referring when you reference that the quality of a
> Robinson education has deteriorated since Ann
> Monday left. The Challenge Index only accounts for
> the number of AP or IB tests taken - it does not
> indicate the scores on those exams. It is not an
> accurate depiction of what truly happens within
> schools. (And yes, I have expressed this opinion
> to Mr. Matthews himself).

The Challenge Index is simply one quantitative measure, but there are qualitative factors in play as well. Ann Monday and her staff set a tone and cadence which established an overall environment focused on quality outcomes. I forget the names of many of the APs and senior staff, but I look at someone like Paul Jansen who brought a lot to the DSA position. Ann Monday was collegial, but professional, respectful and a consensus builder. Dan Meier has none of these traits, but he can be your best buddy and if you ever need that folksy good 'ol boy football coach he is right there for you. Does he have a tough job? Sure, but Robinson deserves better. The sad reality is that FCPS did little over the past 10+ years to groom the next generation of leaders and I believe that many of our high schools will be led in the coming years by ill-prepared and unqualified administrators.

Posted by: Raymonde ()
Date: October 20, 2009 09:10PM

In conclusion, if you are not smart enough to get into TJ, then you are fucked. You were probably already fucked before you didn't get into TJ, but not getting into TJ will magnify just how fucked you really are.

Date: October 20, 2009 09:18PM

Fairfax22032 Wrote:
> The sad reality is that
> FCPS did little over the past 10+ years to groom
> the next generation of leaders and I believe that
> many of our high schools will be led in the coming
> years by ill-prepared and unqualified
> administrators.

So FCPS is failing our students, or Robinson is? It appears as though you have a pre-existing bias against Dan Meier. If he hadn't been indicted in the fraud case, you would still hold some sort of grudge against his "good ol' boy" personality. Are people of a jocular nature less qualified to be administrators? Or perhaps you are implying that he relied on his football coaching skills to earn his master's degree from the University of Virginia? I can only imagine the lengthy list of qualifications you must possess in order to judge an administrator under whose guidance and leadership you have never worked. (This, kids, is an example of verbal irony).

As a teacher, I can attest that a principal does not make or break a school. I only hope that Robinson's next principal - however soon or far away that appointment may be - can hold up to your arbitrary scrutiny.

Posted by: robinson student ()
Date: October 20, 2009 09:34PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit teacher bitches the douche bag. hahahaha dam fairfax22032 is gonna come back tryna say some smart sounding shit but HE DONT KNOW SHIT. get raped son

Date: October 20, 2009 09:37PM

robinson student Wrote:
> ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit teacher bitches the douche
> bag. hahahaha dam fairfax22032 is gonna come back
> tryna say some smart sounding shit but HE DONT
> KNOW SHIT. get raped son

Clearly from my previous posts I am an English teacher. I find language like this to be highly vulgar. When one uses language like this, it makes one sound less intelligent than one might actually be. However, I will take your comment as a compliment.

Please give your English teacher a hug tomorrow because he or she clearly has a lot of work to accomplish this year.

Posted by: robinson student ()
Date: October 20, 2009 09:41PM

how would u feel if you were my english teacher?

Date: October 20, 2009 09:48PM

...as though I was in need of a hug.

Posted by: revolt ()
Date: October 20, 2009 10:19PM

I was wondering what faith does the Meier family practice? Any one know? I am sure he certainly is practicing one now.

Posted by: RAMPRIDE ()
Date: October 20, 2009 10:25PM

They are devout Catholics, see them in church every Sunday.

Posted by: Armybettor ()
Date: October 20, 2009 10:29PM

Thanks, Mike, but what I really want to know is the Army-Rutgers line for Saturday?

Any tips?

Respectfully,

Armybettor

Posted by: i'm rational. ()
Date: October 20, 2009 10:32PM

The biggest problem with a large majority of these posts is the writer's lack of knowledge on the topic, that and the immaturity of many responses. It would have been more effective to state simply that you support Mr. Meier than saying he's a great dude and the people who insult him/bash him are "douche bags."

Really, foul language does not validate or make what you are saying more profound. I am a junior at Robinson and I do not feel the need to support or bash Mr. Meier because I do not yet know the whole story. I can say, however, that I am not wearing blue and gold to school on Friday. I refuse to blindly support someone just as I refuse to blindly insult them.

And it is a realistic view to think Mr. Meier probably will not be the principal for much longer, regardless of whether or not he committed a crime. A principal was fired a few years back in Fairfax for getting a DUI. It is just the truth that leaders are held to a higher standard of behavior, it is the way it is.

I also do not support the people that say Mr. Meier is a good man and would never do such a thing. Good people do bad things all the time, and sometimes they have to deal with the consequences. That being said, I do not support those who hurl false claims and do not even go to Robinson saying they will see him in jail either. Lets be real, he isn't going to jail. He also has a family, and the comments a lot of you are posting are undoubtably the cause of much undeserved pain for the innocent 3 children and wife.

If you really have something of interest to say, say it. Don't "phuck" around just to put in your uneducated two cents, "bitch" at someone a little bit, then dip out because you think you "raped shit up"

And just to reiterate my main point: I believe that both the uninformed supporters and the uniformed critics are equally ignorant. And keep in mind: shit, damn, "phuck" (clever), "douche bags" and "raped her" aren't words you would ever use to prove a point to someone, unless your vocabulary really is that limited that you couldn't thing of a more educated thing to say.

Posted by: cripcat ()
Date: October 20, 2009 10:35PM

Rutgers giving 9.5 on the road

Posted by: Harpreet Budwal ()
Date: October 20, 2009 11:00PM

Fargas Wrote:
> A few peope here need a big phat phuk you;
>
> First, there is "Harpreet Budwal" who seems to
> think he deserves the fukkin Congressional Medal
> of Honor because he posted under his real name.
> Well "Harpreet" you and you circus clown name can
> go phuk yourself. No one gives a rats ass that you
> posted under your "real" name, as ridiculous and
> oafish as it is, you should be ashamed of it.
> Pussy.

Why should I be ashamed of my name? It's who I fucken am. And if I was ashamed of it I wouldn't be posting it up, which kinda sounds like something you did. So how about you take that Fat Fuck you and go shove it up your worthless ass. Your the real pussy. And I don't demand for anything, I go out and earn it. And what I was shooting for by putting name up was respect, and that's exactly with I got from Mike Meier.

P.s. Learn to spell the word fuck were not in school were you can get in trouble for using that word online.

Posted by: imagine ()
Date: October 20, 2009 11:08PM

All the defenders coming out of the woodwork. Imagine how active this thread would be if the guy was dead. It would definitely rival poor Boo's thread.

Posted by: balls in my mouth ()
Date: October 20, 2009 11:09PM

my balls are pretty big and i hate school.

Posted by: were ()
Date: October 20, 2009 11:11PM

Harpreet - Don't you hate it when you try to correct someone's spelling and then misspell a word in the very same sentence? It's embarrassing.

Date: October 20, 2009 11:27PM

FCPS teacher Wrote:
> So FCPS is failing our students, or Robinson is?
> It appears as though you have a pre-existing bias
> against Dan Meier. If he hadn't been indicted in
> the fraud case, you would still hold some sort of
> grudge against his "good ol' boy" personality. Are
> people of a jocular nature less qualified to be
> administrators? Or perhaps you are implying that
> he relied on his football coaching skills to earn
> his master's degree from the University of
> Virginia? I can only imagine the lengthy list of
> qualifications you must possess in order to judge
> an administrator under whose guidance and
> leadership you have never worked. (This, kids, is
> an example of verbal irony).

Well, I have a M.Ed along with a Masters in Public Policy. I worked as a secondary education teacher (Biology and General Science) for nearly 10 years in Massachusetts before going back to school. Since 1995 I have worked primarily for Edison Learning and as a consultant to the US Department of Education. While I have not worked for or with Dan Meier, personal observations and comments from other parents shape my view of his aptitude and performance. You are correct, however, that I did not care for Dan Meier prior to these charges coming to light. This is not a grudge...I just don't feel that he is a highly capable and dynamic leader. Finally, I never said that Robinson is 'failing' its students and my general belief is that the opportunity for a good education exists in every FCPS school, but there are factors which separate a good school from a great school and I believe that having a strong, innovative principal who cultivates a high performance team is a critical ingredient.

Posted by: Jose Noriega ()
Date: October 21, 2009 12:30AM

Mr. Meier is so cool and funny. Can you people stop talking shit about him please. He is my friend and I respect him a lot. He was never bad to me. Even when I was sad and lonely. Let's stop this bad talking about him.

Posted by: Jason F. ()
Date: October 21, 2009 12:33AM

Yeahhh jose you tell them..let's fuck each other ok?? you fucking loser !!!!!

Posted by: Jose Noriega ()
Date: October 21, 2009 12:36AM

Ali Clark is fucking super SSSSSEEEXXXXYYY!!!! I love you!!! miss you at robinson

Posted by: TefD187 ()
Date: October 21, 2009 02:04AM

bring em out bring out, its hard to yell wit the barelll (the law) in yo mouth. damn alll trolls are front and center. bithcassses.

Posted by: FCPS Parent ()
Date: October 21, 2009 07:51AM

Cadet Meier,

Your father conducted seminars for money to lure investors into a real estate scam. He was shilling for the crooks - therefore he is a crook. Too bad. This story is not over - the Fibbies are involved and they don't mess around.

Fairfax22032 and others like you.
Posted by: -------- ()
Date: October 21, 2009 09:59AM

Fairfax22032:

It seems to me that you are spending entirely too much time on this site, and wasting entirely too much energy on a topic that while yes, it should matter, should not consume your life. Please take a break from this website to evaluate yourself (even though you are quick to list your credentials on this website it is not equivalent to self evaluation) and take care of your own family.

I graduated from Robinson a few years back, and I'm about to graduate from college in May. I continue to remember the profound impact that Mr. Meier had on me while I was a student at Robinson. Yes, there were students that didn't like him because he took away certain privileges. Yes, I'm sure there are parents who didn't like him from the moment he took the job. However, everyone needs to place all their feelings aside and let this all work itself out with the proper authorities. It SEEMS as though they have already decided that Dan Meier is an innocent man. Imagine how you would all feel if you were being defamed on a forum like this and you were innocent. Take a moment and think about what you are doing. If he is convicted, then have at it. But please think about him as a person and his FAMILY, whom I personally know as well as my younger sibling. If you don't stop posting on here for Mr. Meier then please stop for them. They don't deserve this.

Mr. Meier always placed his students above all else. He has always been nothing but kind, and even respectful, to my parents and continues to ask how I'm doing although it has been years since I left. He genuinely cares. Yes, good people do make mistakes, and IF, which I doubt, he is guilty, that was all this is. A good person making a bad decision. So please. Stop unintelligently insulting him with low blows. And please stop wasting your time posting it on this site.

To the Meiers: You all fully have my support, no matter the story. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Posted by: Zoomie ()
Date: October 21, 2009 10:51AM

I went to Robinson with Mr. Meier and Mike Meier. When the article first came out, I believed it, because...well its the news..right? The thing that I forgot was how crooked the media is today and how they spin things to increase profits. Thanks Mike for writing what your wrote and shining some truthful light on the situation. And for everyone else, I would trust Mike Meier and Dan Meier's word over the people that make a living writing articles to make money.

Fairfax Underground
Posted by: Class of 2006 ()
Date: October 21, 2009 12:18PM

First of all, I'd like to say that this site seems like a good idea in theory and that I always thought there should be a network of internet-savvy Fairfax residents who get together and discuss these types of issues.

Secondly, after seeing this thread, I am tremendously disappointed with the caliber of the discussion.

Even while I was remembering how little I respected my old high school principal, I still managed to admit in public conversation how it seemed pretty apparent that he got scammed in this entire situation as well. And I would never, ever drag the man's family into it. When I decided to get all the facts for myself, I found you guys. And that put it all in perspective for me.

The fact that people were eagerly hoping he'd be put in jail, when the article from the *Washington Examiner,* Northern Virginia's Fox News equivalent, clarified that the FBI wasn't interested in him, just shows how little some people on this board care for the facts. There are legitimate complaints against Meier as principal, but they don't have nearly a strong a link to the TRM scandal as some people claim.

You're mentioned in my blog post, if you'd like a chance to respond.

http://philthepill.wordpress.com/2009/10/20/dan-meier/

Re: Fairfax Underground
Date: October 21, 2009 01:12PM

Class of 2006 Wrote:
> You're mentioned in my blog post, if you'd like a
> chance to respond.
>
> http://philthepill.wordpress.com/2009/10/20/dan-me
> ier/

Phil...interesting, balanced and thoughtful perspective, although I hope that you don't spend that type of time on a regular basis with blog posts.

Posted by: joseph shmegal ()
Date: October 21, 2009 03:58PM

shut the fuck up your an idiot

Posted by: Robinson alum 2007 ()
Date: October 21, 2009 04:53PM

I graduated from robinson in 2007 along with Mike , and when I first heard about what was going on I must admit I was in shock.However, reading what mike had to say makes sense because the Mr. Meier I knew is not the person that people are pointing and talking nonsense about.I am absolutely disgusted with some of you idiots, obviously lacking class. Its sad to think that the majority of you dipshits are parents. I am very proud to say I was a Robinson Ram and that Dan Meier was my principal. He is till this day one of most family oriented, sweetest, and intellegent person I know. I will never forget the football games when he would let his youngest (his one daughter) cheer with us on the track as her big brother was playing football. I remember thinking "how does he manage being both an awesome dad and principal". I refuse to believe he would have ever done anything to loose the respect of his friends and family. Get your facts straight and stop being obnoxious people. And mike, good for you for replying and justifying whats actually going on and being mature about it. Dan Meier IS the man! enough said.

Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.