HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Shooting in SW Vienna June 11, 2017
Posted by: Dog Walker1 ()
Date: June 12, 2017 12:03AM

Local channel 7 reported at 11 pm newscast that Vienna police are processing 2 crime scenes in SW Vienna in connection with a domestic-related shooting incident that happened around dinner time earlier tonight.

Crime scenes are at 100 block of Ross Dr and on Oak St, both in SW Vienna.

Reporter was at one of the scenes, she didn't say which one. Lots of police and crime scene investigators at location she was at.

Report was really bare bones. Didn't really say that anyone was hit by bullets, but I guess the attention to this would indicate that at least one person was shot.

Didn't see anything about this on WTOP website or on newscasts on channels 4, 5, 9.

==========
==========

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Cassis on manners

Ignoring juvenile attacks and remarks on the internet for over two decades.

Arguing by deflection or name-calling is an admission that you don't have a rational argument.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Shooting in SW Vienna June 11, 2017
Date: June 12, 2017 12:26AM

Here is a link to the story http://wjla.com/news/local/vienna-police-investigate-shooting

No more info now than my post above, but WJLA says that they will update when police release more details.

==========
==========

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Cassis on manners

Arguing by deflection or name-calling is an admission that you don't have a rational argument.

Posted by: GVC ()
Date: June 12, 2017 12:33AM

Sounds like a couple of beaners if it is in SW Vienna. Bunch of housing projects for beaners and blacks.

Date: June 12, 2017 01:21AM

Whether it's Rev Al Sharpton, Jorge Ramos or former KKK David Duke, why is it so important to racialize everything?

Will you apologize if it turns out that the people involved don't fit your preconceived ideas?

I don't know who is involved. Are you going hate on white people if it turns out that whites are involved?

When you trash groups of people like this, I think of my black neighbor/friend who spent 28 years in the Marines retiring as a Lt Col, my black friend who spent 30 years in the US Air Force, and my Hispanic friend who spent 6 years in the Marines including tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I never did as much for the country as they have, but they did enough that hating on people like them based on their race/ethnicity is evil, very wrong and shameful.

==========
==========

Posted by: David Duke ()
Date: June 12, 2017 09:21AM

Dog Walker1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whether it's Rev Al Sharpton, Jorge Ramos or
> former KKK David Duke, why is it so important to
> racialize everything?
>
> Will you apologize if it turns out that the people
> involved don't fit your preconceived ideas?
>
> I don't know who is involved. Are you going hate
> on white people if it turns out that whites are
> involved?
>
> When you trash groups of people like this, I think
> of my black neighbor/friend who spent 28 years in
> the Marines retiring as a Lt Col, my black friend
> who spent 30 years in the US Air Force, and my
> Hispanic friend who spent 6 years in the Marines
> including tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.
>
> I never did as much for the country as they have,
> but they did enough that hating on people like
> them based on their race/ethnicity is evil, very
> wrong and shameful.

You must be new to this forum.

Posted by: Chimp out monitor ()
Date: June 12, 2017 09:21AM

Dog Walker1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> When you trash groups of people like this, I think
> of my black neighbor/friend who spent 28 years in
> the Marines retiring as a Lt Col, my black friend
> who spent 30 years in the US Air Force, and my
> Hispanic friend who spent 6 years in the Marines
> including tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.
>

Interesting, I think about the people that pulled Reginald Denny from his truck and bashed his head in with stones, and the MS-13 members that lured a teenager into the woods here recently and stabbed him 134 times while the illegal mexican girl laughed at him, and the niggers that robbed and beat to death an 87 year old black woman in downtown Atlanta a few years back - their haul from the robbery - $4.

Since this was a domestic, you can spin the wheel of race...could wind up anywhere. If it was one of the above crimes or anything like it, you can bet on beaners and niggers.

Posted by: Bey Lounger ()
Date: June 12, 2017 09:42AM

Crimes like this don't happen in Vienna. The reporter must have meant to say Rose Hill or Mantua

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.