HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
Elliott in the Morning
Posted by: Listener ()
Date: October 31, 2006 11:30AM

does anybody on here listen to him in the mornings? i do on my way to work sometimes. His laugh gets annoying most the time but the show has its funny moments. How long has the show been on the air? I hear he lives in Northern Virginia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Elliott in the Morning
Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: October 31, 2006 11:53AM

I listen to him and enjoy the show because so many listeners call in with local info.

Your right about the cackling laugh, it is really bad. Depends on how much caffine or coc he does before the show, sometimes I can stand it.

Posted by: BR ()
Date: October 31, 2006 12:26PM

I've never been able to get into EitM. I like the Junkies better.

Posted by: Radipphile ()
Date: October 31, 2006 08:01PM

He came from New York (by way of Canada, by birth - hence the hockey facination). In NY, he partnered with a guy named Elvis for the Elvis and Elliot Show. Theyt had a falling out. Elvis is still in NY and we get the Canadian hockey fan.

Posted by: Park1 ()
Date: October 31, 2006 09:18PM

Junkies are 10x more entertaining. Feel they appeal to a younger crowd

Posted by: Scott ()
Date: November 01, 2006 08:49AM

Elliot is an idiot. Junkies are way better. Elliot is only good for his interview with Boomer on Fridays.

Posted by: BR ()
Date: November 01, 2006 09:32AM

I like all the Junkies "tales from real life" kind of stuff. Bickel had a story a couple of years ago about his little four year kid saying "fuck" all the time.

Posted by: Fairfax MF--er ()
Date: November 01, 2006 10:11AM

Elliot isn't funny. Period. He's not outrageous. He's not clever. He's not "over the top." He's just dull. Period.

The Junkies are boring. They talk about the same sports shit everyday. I really could care less if they spend their days playing poker online and betting on games. Who the fuck is that supposed to appeal to?

Date: November 01, 2006 11:44AM

Fairfax MF--er Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Elliot isn't funny. Period. He's not outrageous.
> He's not clever. He's not "over the top." He's
> just dull. Period.
>
> The Junkies are boring. They talk about the same
> sports shit everyday. I really could care less if
> they spend their days playing poker online and
> betting on games. Who the fuck is that supposed to
> appeal to?

I agree, the junkies can get pretty boring and their self invented words are a little "old school DJ."

Posted by: § ()
Date: November 01, 2006 12:15PM

Back in the day, Greaseman was the Sh!t.....other than the fact he was a lil racist at times...LOL. AMF! -§

Posted by: Listener ()
Date: November 01, 2006 06:26PM

I thought the Junkies no longer talk about Sports?

Yes, the Greaseman was funny as hell. i rmember listening to him on my way to school.

I like Opie & Anthony as well, but i hear they arnt as great anymore.

Elliott isnt too bad, but the laugh gets annoying over time

Posted by: Lasuena ()
Date: November 01, 2006 07:29PM

Anybody remember Alan Prell? Gary Dee? These guys were funny! I listened to Greaseman a lot too and wish he were still around. I heard the real version of “In the Navy” the other day and laughed all over again when I thought about Greaseman’s version. He also did a good job with “It Had to be You”. I haven’t heard anyone like these guys for awhile, so where and what time is Elliott on?

Posted by: burpgun ()
Date: November 01, 2006 08:24PM

Thank God for Fairfax MF__er and Lurker because I was beginning to think the FFX Underground weren't nearly the citizens of substance I thought they were... Elliott AND the Junkies suck! It's fucking lowest common denominator humor - basically fart and feces jokes, which certainly have their place, just not every morning while I drive to work. And the Elliott guy is a cheerleader without the tits. He just strikes me as needy, thus the laugh (at shit that's not funny) - in order to keep the morning junior high pep rally pumped...

That is unless you like that sort of thing...

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: November 01, 2006 08:25PM

Listener Wrote:
> I thought the Junkies no longer talk about
> Sports?

They removed "Sports" from the "Junkies," but it's the same damn show. They spent Tuesday going on and on about the Redskins. Got pretty annoying after a while. Plus, they are constantly....CONSTANTLY...talking about online poker.

Yes, they talk about their lives. But technically, they have no lives. They spend almost no time talking about their wives or kids the way Howard Stern or Don & Mike do.

Oh. And Elliot sucks ass. He's like Mancow without anything approaching a sense of humor.

Posted by: rob ()
Date: November 01, 2006 10:24PM

Thank god for Sirius Sat. radio thanks to Howard I don't have to listen to any of the dribble from his clones

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: November 01, 2006 10:43PM

fucking lowest common denominator humor - basically fart and feces jokes,

I listen to the Junkies every morning from about 6-7:30, and I rarely hear them make "fart" or "feces" jokes. You're exaggerating. It's mostly just the same old sports talk they've done for the past ten years. And yes they do talk too much about poker. I like their show compared to the other alternatives, but I do really miss Howard. (Sirius doesn't have a clear signal where I live here in Tysons, otherwise I'd get it immediately)

Date: November 02, 2006 10:57AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
>
> I listen to the Junkies every morning from about
> 6-7:30, and I rarely hear them make "fart" or
> "feces" jokes.

They don't make ANY jokes. That's the problem.

The only guy on there who is funny is BDK, and he's a fucking intern.

Date: November 02, 2006 11:31AM

The Junkies are a bunch of donkies!

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: November 02, 2006 12:46PM

All those morning guys are pretty much hit and miss as far as entertaining go. Much better to listen to how lame Jack Diamond in the morning is. So bad its good then bad again. Speaking of which who is this new guy on Love Lines? What happened to Adam Corrolla?

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: November 02, 2006 01:04PM

Opie and Anthony are by far the funniest choice for morning radio. The 12 bucks a month for XM is worth every penny. Just sayin....

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: November 02, 2006 01:09PM

See dOpie and Anthony arent funny, They are just mean. Same goes for Howard 50% of the time. He can be funny but slides into being a dick far too often. O & A were interviewing tommy Lee and asking just flat out dick questions and when Tommy didnt want to answer they called him a faggot! What? the dude who bangs more chicks than he bangs drums a fag? stupid thing to say. Last time I listened to em.

Date: November 02, 2006 03:16PM

ferfux Wrote:
> All those morning guys are pretty much hit and
> miss as far as entertaining go. Much better to
> listen to how lame Jack Diamond in the morning is.
> So bad its good then bad again. Speaking of which
> who is this new guy on Love Lines? What happened
> to Adam Corrolla?

He left Love Line to replace Howard Stern on LA morning drive. Apparently his ratings have sucked, so I wouldn't be surprised to hear him back on Love Line in the not too distant future.

Date: November 02, 2006 08:13PM

I was a hardcore Howard fan a few years back. Then his show turned into nothing but conspiracy theories about how the government was out to get him, and how he invented everything and everyone copies him. It got old, real quick. Then I heard O and A were back on the air on XM, and I bought a receiver. Their show is hilarious, and fresh. Jim Norton fits in perfect with them, and the comedians that visit the show are hilarious. Mean? Yeah, sometimes, but more often than not, funny. Very, very funny. We all have our opinions, though.

And as far as Elliott - that forced fake laugh makes his show unlistenable.

Posted by: Lasuena ()
Date: November 02, 2006 11:16PM

Now I really want to hear Eliot. What time and station is he on?

I have XM, where are O&A? What time?

I remember a long time ago when Howard Stern got started, he was actually funny. Too bad he devolved into an obnoxious, bitter, and boring creep.

Date: November 03, 2006 06:54AM

Opie and Anthony are on XM 202 from 6am-11am. The first few hours of their show is broadcast on Free FM WJFK 106.7, but I am not sure what time it is played. Perhaps mid-days.

Ron and Fez are on XM202, too. From Noon-3pm, then they replay the Opie and Anthony show.

Elliott is on DC-101 morning drive.

Posted by: Rowsdower ()
Date: November 05, 2006 11:02AM

Go to the library and get a book on tape/CD.

Posted by: i just might ()
Date: November 05, 2006 10:03PM

Rowsdower Wrote:
> Go to the library and get a book on tape/CD.

thats a good idea
have you done this before?

Posted by: Rowsdower ()
Date: November 06, 2006 12:00AM

No.

You will be the first to check out a book on CD from the library. The rest of the county has been voting for all those multi-million dollar improvement bonds to entice you to go.

Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: November 06, 2006 08:39PM

Something horrible , and at the same time funny about howard stern getting kicked out off of DC101

10. D.C. PLANE CRASH INCIDENT
It was 1982, and Stern was working at radio station DC101 in Washington, D.C.; relatively unknown outside of local radio. On Jan. 13, an Air Florida plane that took off from Washington National Airport crashed into the nearby 14th Street Bridge, killing 74 people. The next day, Stern poked fun at the crash on his show and called Air Florida to ask what the fare was for a one-way ticket from the National Airport to the 14th Street Bridge. The resulting controversy and other incidents led to Stern being fired from the station six months later.

ha ha go stern ..a one way ticket..thats just hilarious

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2006 08:40PM by Take a Stand.

Posted by: 355 ()
Date: November 07, 2006 12:25PM

that Diane sure has some tig ole bitties.

Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: November 07, 2006 02:13PM

355 Wrote:
> that Diane sure has some tig ole bitties.

Those do you a lot of good on the radio.

Posted by: ummm ()
Date: November 07, 2006 06:02PM

diane is ugly as hell
every1 in the elliott crew is fugly

Posted by: 355 ()
Date: November 07, 2006 09:43PM

I've seen them up close and personal you wanker.
Oh yeah, I fucked your mother too.

Posted by: Google Durk Simons! ()
Date: November 16, 2006 10:39AM

I was a 'guest' of those jerk-offs at that station on Halloween. They could not have been more disrespectful(well, I guess they could have), refusing to talk about my book at all, the reason I went there to begin with. BTW Diane does NOT have large breasts, but I will say her butt is HUGE. Flounder has the biggest tits in there for sure, his fat is overwhelming, making up for his lack of intelligence. Elliot too has a frighteningly low IQ, and definitely has self-esteem issues, hence the stupid jokes directed at hurting other peoples feelings that only he laughs at. I guess they didn't think they 'burned' me enough on the show or in their blog, so a few days after the show they went so far as to initiate a derogatory Wikipeida page about me!(it's been changed) How's that for sick! Oh well, what comes around goes around.....
Durk Simmons
author Strings of Connection: Book 1 of the Witches in America Series
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1425939392
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durk_Simmons
Attachments:
StringsCover.jpg
DurkSimmons4.jpg

Posted by: 356 ()
Date: November 16, 2006 12:06PM

no way, is your name really Durk??
Thats funny

Date: November 16, 2006 12:44PM

Durk-

Your post about Elliot in the Morning has just raised Elliot Segal's credibility to monumental proportions - and I hate the guy. Anybody who bitch-slaps a guy named Durk who wrote a book about witches deserves some credit.

Date: November 16, 2006 12:46PM

#793,219 on the Amazon list, eh. "Book 1" in the "Witches in America Series" sounds a bit presumptuous to me.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: November 16, 2006 02:28PM

Clear Channel, the company that owns DC101, today announced it has entered into a merger agreement with a venture capital group - http://www.clearchannel.com/Corporate/PressRelease.aspx?PressReleaseID=1824

Apparently Clear Channel was losing money and need to pay $8 billion in debt.

There is no news on if this will change the format of DC101. However Elliot this morning did make several comments about how terrible Clear Channel is thinking the radio station was no longer owned by Clear Channel.

As for the shameless promotion of Durk Simmons
author Strings of Connection: Book 1 of the Witches in America Series ... I wouldn't expect any morning radio show to take witches and the Wicca religion seriously.

But look at the bright side, American's will buy something if they just hear about so maybe that's not a loss as a promotion.

Posted by: listener/reader ()
Date: November 16, 2006 04:08PM

I heard him on the radio, and I'm a Pagan too, it was pretty bad the way they treated him, and then he called back after they read his letter.I got the book though, and it really is good after you ignore the typos. I can't blame the guy for trying to get publicity though, like my daddy used to say, you can't sell a secret!

Posted by: Brett Wagner ()
Date: November 16, 2006 04:36PM

Elliot In The Morning is the best show around.

Posted by: burpgun ()
Date: November 16, 2006 06:15PM

Self-published are you there Durk?

Posted by: burpmaster ()
Date: November 16, 2006 08:38PM

So what if it's self-published, ya gotta start somewhere.....

Date: November 17, 2006 09:28AM

So who gave Durk 4 1/2 stars and called him "an exciting author?" His mom?

Posted by: Durk SImmons ()
Date: December 08, 2006 03:00PM

it's 66,000 actually. BTW what is YOUR book rated? Yeah, thought so....

Posted by: Newt ()
Date: December 08, 2006 03:23PM

monty_python_witch.jpg
A witch?

Date: December 09, 2006 11:28AM

Durk SImmons Wrote:
> it's 66,000 actually. BTW what is YOUR book rated?
> Yeah, thought so....

Heh. So the fact that I haven't spent my own money to publish my own book that nobody reads somehow means I'm somehow less successful than you? Gee. Maybe I prefer to spend my time on activities that actually put money in my pocket - like running my business.

You know little if anything about the people on this site. However, we know all we need to know about you. If you don't want people making fun of your idiotic books, don't publish them. Otherwise, quit yer bitchin'.

Date: December 11, 2006 06:23PM

okay, that was a bit harsh, I don't know you and I've not read your book. Good luck with it.

Posted by: Durk Simmons ()
Date: December 13, 2006 09:36AM

Why so aggressive? Is that "little if anything" I know about the people on this site, that you're aggressive and opinionated? And I'm sure a few folks on this site would take exception to you speaking on their behalf. And really, you show pure ignorance calling something idiotic without the benefit of reading it. Thanks for the retraction though...

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: December 13, 2006 09:47AM

Durk Simmons Wrote:
> Why so aggressive? Is that "little if anything" I
> know about the people on this site, that you're
> aggressive and opinionated?

This from a guy that wrote "BTW Diane does NOT have large breasts, but I will say her butt is HUGE. Flounder has the biggest tits in there for sure, his fat is overwhelming, making up for his lack of intelligence. Elliot too has a frighteningly low IQ, and definitely has self-esteem issues, hence the stupid jokes directed at hurting other peoples feelings that only he laughs at."

If you had bothered doing any research about the show (or this site) you would have realized what you were in for.

Date: December 13, 2006 10:32AM

Genevieve Wrote:
> Durk Simmons Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why so aggressive? Is that "little if anything"
> I
> > know about the people on this site, that you're
> > aggressive and opinionated?
>
> This from a guy that wrote "BTW Diane does NOT
> have large breasts, but I will say her butt is
> HUGE. Flounder has the biggest tits in there for
> sure, his fat is overwhelming, making up for his
> lack of intelligence. Elliot too has a
> frighteningly low IQ, and definitely has
> self-esteem issues, hence the stupid jokes
> directed at hurting other peoples feelings that
> only he laughs at."
>
> If you had bothered doing any research about the
> show (or this site) you would have realized what
> you were in for.

Touche(too-shay) Durk! Nice one Genevieve.

Durk,
Those who live in glass houses...

Date: December 13, 2006 12:33PM

The 'aggression' word was used in reference to calling my book idiotic with out reading it, and my comments about the class were in response to their behaviors directed toward me, and yeah, of course there was some negativity, I'm only human, I was pissed off. I didn't however, say anything about anyone on this site, and didn't expect the aggression directed toward me by the folks that read it. I said nothing negative against Fairfax MF or anyone else, yet they started in about my name and the subject of my book right out of the gate. If any of you would actually check the book out, you might actually enjoy it, a lot of people have. Hey, I can take criticism, but you have to read something before you can criticize it. And I have listened to Elliott for years and know he is capable of interviewing someone without ragging on them.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: December 13, 2006 12:49PM

Durk, you are so right on. These assholes haven't read your book, so they don't know shit.

I, on the other hand, read your book. I thought it was fabulous. Engrossing, detailed, amazing. I can't believe it's a true story. Hank is an amazing character.

I just have one question, though, if I may... after you were done with that little boy, what country did you sell him in? What did you tell the buyer about all the bleeding?

Date: December 13, 2006 01:08PM

Durk, any offers to be in gay porn yet?

Posted by: Wicca Lover ()
Date: December 13, 2006 02:42PM

Durk

DON"T listen to the other posters. I recently converted over to the Pagan\Wicca religion after being a long time Roman Catholic. I was really excited to get my new Wiccan name Kerr Hurilifa"Satan's Bird Eye." Your book and you enlightened me to whole new world that I wasn't aware of. Alot of people see the Wicca religion as blood drinking people with strange sex orgies. We both know that is not entirely true. Drinking the blood of deers and small animals is no longer acceptable in majority of Wicca tribes as white witches are concerned.

Nasira Alma explained this. I noticed you spend a lot of time on witches. You don't talk about third eyes much or necromancy.

The book is awesome- I like the chapter on how to meet young boys on the internet the best!

Date: December 13, 2006 02:49PM

while blood drinking orgies and strange sex sound like the tenets of a religion I could get behind, I personally don't believe that is what wicca is about. Isn't it supposed to be about nature?

Nature is boring. More orgies.

Posted by: § ()
Date: December 13, 2006 03:04PM

It's supposedly the worship of Mother Earth and all things Fairy or magical according to my old college suitemate. Isn't that the same thing as D&D??? -§

Date: December 13, 2006 03:45PM

Durk-

You trained to be a Cobra pilot in the military but gave that up to give massages and write witch books nobody reads???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durk_Simmons

This is my favorite part of your Wikipedia bio...

"Durk has worked on several prominent movie and television actors in his long massage career including Tom Hanks, Lauren Bacall, Meg Ryan, Connie Sellecca as well as several others. Durk had an appearance in the movie "Too Rich: The Secret Life of Doris Duke" as Lauren Bacall's massage therapist in 1999. [1]"

HA!

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 13, 2006 04:01PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> while blood drinking orgies and strange sex sound
> like the tenets of a religion I could get behind,
> I personally don't believe that is what wicca is
> about.

you are thinking of paganism.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: December 13, 2006 04:45PM

""Durk has jerked off several prominent movie and television actors in his long massage career including Tom Hanks. Durk had an appearance in the movie "Too Limp: The Secret Life of Rock Hudson, as Rock's personal knob massager. "

Posted by: Lurke ()
Date: December 13, 2006 05:55PM

Somebody on Yahoo posted this about the book-

"entertaining, once you get past the abundant mis-spelling, and agree to be lectured from time to time with some "Wicca catechism for teenagers"

Orgies... I'm going to have to check into Wicca, sounds almost as good the Morons.

Date: December 13, 2006 10:57PM

Fairfax MF---er Wrote:
> Durk-
>
> You trained to be a Cobra pilot in the military
> but gave that up to give massages and write witch
> books nobody reads???
>
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durk_Simmons
>
>
> This is my favorite part of your Wikipedia bio...
>
> "Durk has worked on several prominent movie and
> television actors in his long massage career
> including Tom Hanks, Lauren Bacall, Meg Ryan,
> Connie Sellecca as well as several others. Durk
> had an appearance in the movie "Too Rich: The
> Secret Life of Doris Duke" as Lauren Bacall's
> massage therapist in 1999. [1]"
>
> HA!

Seriously, I did work on those people (and a bunch of others) and I really was in that movie. If you can find the movie, you'll see for yourself. Why is that so hard to believe? And I'm not good enough with Photoshop to be able to put myself in the photos on the MySpace page.

Date: December 13, 2006 11:04PM

I'm having a blast with this btw. It's interesting reading the fantasies of the closet homosexuals here, like 356's obvious fixation with men -very Freudian.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: December 13, 2006 11:05PM

I think that you are missing the point. It isn't that we don't believe the information in the wiki, we just don't understand why you have a wiki.

Date: December 13, 2006 11:25PM

Genevieve Wrote:
> I think that you are missing the point. It isn't
> that we don't believe the information in the wiki,
> we just don't understand why you have a wiki.
You'll have to ask DC101 about that, they initiated it as another prank against me, and it was not flattering, as well you can imagine. A friend told me about it, and it's since been changed to the current page.

Date: December 14, 2006 09:12AM

Durk,

It appears to me that you are trying to make money. That's great! We are questioning your methods and your product.

You produced a book with "abundant mis-spellings" about Witches.

Come on dude! That's funny stuff! You painted the bulls eye; we are just taking shots.

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: December 14, 2006 11:39AM

Durk, no offense but you wrote a book on witches then went on a howard stern like show and expect it to be formal, polite and adult?

You had to know they were going to be all over you. Man you were just asking for it.

Posted by: Arnold ()
Date: December 14, 2006 07:13PM

These Durk type of folks, I call them Girly Men!

Posted by: Ralphy Cakes ()
Date: December 15, 2006 09:08PM

I listen to howard stern in the mornings

Date: December 16, 2006 08:00AM

"I'm having a blast with this btw. It's interesting reading the fantasies of the closet homosexuals here, like 356's obvious fixation with men -very Freudian."

Oh yeah. Nothing "closet homosexual" about "massaging" Tom Hank's ass and thighs.

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: December 17, 2006 03:03PM

Durk, you walked into a lion's den covered in steak and expected them to not pounce on you.

Some people may believe in this whole Wicca thing, but I call shenanigans.

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: 459 ()
Date: December 17, 2006 08:59PM

A man masaging another man is fucking gay. Durk, is fucking gay. That is all

Date: December 18, 2006 09:27PM

459 Wrote:
> A man masaging another man is fucking gay. Durk,
> is fucking gay. That is all

Wow, what a brilliant observation.Your enlightenment is shadowed only by your ignorance. You obviously have no idea how monumentally stupid you sound. Put your KKK hood back on brother!(or shave your head again, whichever suits you) I have to ask, are all doctors gay too?

http://www.myspace.com/durk_simmons

Date: December 18, 2006 09:36PM

Durk, I am on your side. Anyone that doesnt believe in witches was never married. I will pass on the massage thing though.

Date: December 18, 2006 09:40PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> "I'm having a blast with this btw. It's
> interesting reading the fantasies of the closet
> homosexuals here, like 356's obvious fixation with
> men -very Freudian."
>
> Oh yeah. Nothing "closet homosexual" about
> "massaging" Tom Hank's ass and thighs.

Nope, not homosexual at all. If any of you ignorant homophobes ever had a professional massage, you wouldn't continue with these childish comments, but you probably couldn't afford one, or fear you'll get excited by it. Funny, no one has said anything about my working on Meg Ryan, Cheryl Ladd, Connie Sellica or any of the other beautiful women I've been privileged to work with. You can call me whatever you want, I know who and what I am. It seems that if you can't say something nasty or hurtful, you have nothing to say, which is the typical behavior of losers that must make themselves feel better by hurting others (or trying). Drowned a kitten or pulled the wings off of any bugs lately?

http://www.myspace.com/durk_simmons

Date: December 18, 2006 09:44PM

Durk, speaking from one who knows you dont want to go toe to toe with the people on this board. And never I repeat NEVER make a prediciton on the redskins.

Date: December 18, 2006 09:49PM

Tim45 Wrote:
> Durk, speaking from one who knows you dont want to
> go toe to toe with the people on this board. And
> never I repeat NEVER make a prediciton on the
> redskins.

LMFAO Thanks Tim, for the kind words of advice!

Posted by: Arnold ()
Date: December 18, 2006 10:03PM

Durk you are a brave man posting your Amazon link here. Now lets talk more about how I become a Wiccan. Are there requirements as to how many homemade candles and herb potions I need to sell? If I sell books does that counts as a certain number of candles sold?

Can I jump right into Tarot card reading...? Or do I need to go get certified first?

Date: December 18, 2006 10:51PM

Arnold Wrote:
> Durk you are a brave man posting your Amazon link
> here. Now lets talk more about how I become a
> Wiccan. Are there requirements as to how many
> homemade candles and herb potions I need to sell?
> If I sell books does that counts as a certain
> number of candles sold?
>
> Can I jump right into Tarot card reading...? Or
> do I need to go get certified first?

Brave, stupid, whatever...lol Okay the requirements are: min. 5 candles, and 5 potions. Each book counts as 2 candles...and feel free to read the Tarot whenever you want!

Posted by: Durk's Mom ()
Date: December 19, 2006 07:32AM

this is fucking hilarious... wiccans, a gay massage boy, the fact that this tool is actually giving out advice to people he thinks is serious. lol gay_thread.jpg

Date: December 19, 2006 08:57AM

I was told you had to sell 13 candles to become a Wiccan.

Date: December 19, 2006 11:39PM

Durk Simmons Wrote:
> Fairfax MF---er Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Durk-
> >
> > You trained to be a Cobra pilot in the military
> > but gave that up to give massages and write
> witch
> > books nobody reads???
> >
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durk_Simmons
> >
> >
> > This is my favorite part of your Wikipedia
> bio...
> >
> > "Durk has worked on several prominent movie and
> > television actors in his long massage career
> > including Tom Hanks, Lauren Bacall, Meg Ryan,
> > Connie Sellecca as well as several others. Durk
> > had an appearance in the movie "Too Rich: The
> > Secret Life of Doris Duke" as Lauren Bacall's
> > massage therapist in 1999. [1]"
> >
> > HA!
>
> Seriously, I did work on those people (and a bunch
> of others) and I really was in that movie. If you
> can find the movie, you'll see for yourself. Why
> is that so hard to believe? And I'm not good
> enough with Photoshop to be able to put myself in
> the photos on the MySpace page.
Attachments:
cobra.jpg
MegBrochure2.jpg
tombrochure.jpg

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: December 20, 2006 12:57AM

I think the wizard just owned you guys.

Date: December 20, 2006 09:28AM

Jesus. I never said I doubted that you were a Cobra pilot or that you gave massages to Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. My point was how the hell do you go from having a highly employable skill to rubbing people's backs - apparently in the late 80s when they were making Joe Versus the Volcano - to writing witch books that nobody buys. Seems to me that somewhere along the way Durk made a very bad career decision.

Date: December 20, 2006 09:32AM

Like picking the name "Durk"? That's a stuntmant's name, no wonder he couldn't break into massage the way he wanted to.

Date: December 20, 2006 09:37AM

Fairfax MF---er Wrote:
> Jesus. I never said I doubted that you were a
> Cobra pilot or that you gave massages to Tom Hanks
> and Meg Ryan. My point was how the hell do you go
> from having a highly employable skill to rubbing
> people's backs - apparently in the late 80s when
> they were making Joe Versus the Volcano - to
> writing witch books that nobody buys. Seems to me
> that somewhere along the way Durk made a very bad
> career decision.

No, the decision was made for me- 3 disk herniations after a bad skydiving landing.
I can show you a film of that too....
and $75-$90 per hour for massage ain't that bad a living.

Date: December 20, 2006 09:39AM

Durk Simmons Wrote:
>
>
> No, the decision was made for me- 3 disk
> herniations after a bad skydiving landing.

Isn't there some sort of spell or potion for that? WTF good is it being a Wiccan if you can't fix shit like that?

Posted by: 459 ()
Date: December 20, 2006 10:13AM

I think ole Durkmeister had a stiffy in the pic with Hanks.

Date: December 20, 2006 11:32AM

Durk has three ruptured disks in his back, yet he is able to work as a masseuse? That seems like it would put a lot of pressure on your back.

Date: December 20, 2006 01:34PM

459 Wrote:
> I think ole Durkmeister had a stiffy in the pic
> with Hanks.

Why were you looking at my crotch in the pic? I'm thinking you're the gay one dude, every post you've written has something to do with either homosexuality or a dick!

Posted by: Lawman ()
Date: December 20, 2006 01:43PM

Finally were getting back to good ole fashion Durk bashing! lol

Posted by: Whorelock ()
Date: December 20, 2006 02:37PM

What's John Kerry doing with Meg Ryan?

Date: December 20, 2006 04:21PM

Durk is leaning on Meg Ryan like a buddy, but his hands are all over Tom Hanks. LOL

You'd have to pay me a lot to give Tom Hanks a massage or for that matter any guy. Now Meg Ryan on the other hand... oh baby, no problem giving her a massage anytime.

Posted by: Tom Hanks ()
Date: December 20, 2006 04:56PM

For the record: Durk showed up on the set of a movie years ago and offered to give the cast/crew massages. My turn came around, but when he was getting more excited than I was, in a suggestive manner, I felt odd and moments later I told him to stop. As you can see in the picture, the look on my face is one of total disbelief. I was thinking to myself "this guy is fucking nuts, where is security, what the hell is he doing".

3 minutes later security arrived and removed this weirdo. he left yelling "no tom it's much better if we do it in private". You guys can interpret that.

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: December 20, 2006 05:58PM

Durk, do you have an Ouija board, or am I thinking of the wrong "religion"?

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Date: December 20, 2006 07:37PM

What's up with the blue shit on Durk's face? Also, I believe Durk's presence on the set is primarily to blame for Joe Versus the Volcano being such a suck-ass movie.

Date: December 20, 2006 08:56PM

I think the last thing you ever want to do is post a picture of yourself on here. Especially one where you are massaging another man even if that man is Tom Hanks. I have to agree Hanks doesnt look all that happy with it or maybe he was just in some pain that day from seeing how horrible that movie was going to be.

I take enough grief by picking scores for the redskins, who needs to give these guys ammo for more.

Posted by: Meg Ryan ()
Date: December 20, 2006 09:38PM

It was obvious that this guy worked on me rather quickly in order to get to Tom Hanks. My gaydar was on big time that day I tell you.

Date: December 20, 2006 11:23PM

I can't believe you guys are being such a bunch of homophobes. Durk has made a choice - he has chosen to be gay and live the lifestyle of a gay man. He has chosen to give in to what I can imagine were life-long urges and pacify his needs with the touch of another man, and indeed by touching other men.

I support Durk in his life endeavors, such as worshipping a godform, making love to manform, and trying to get his hands on as many famous men as possible,

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 21, 2006 04:40AM

that's a sweet helicopter and the ability to mow down people makes it that much better.

"... and now chopper dave"
"hey-ooooo!" *explodes*
"did you see that freaking chopper explode?!...... i know i saw that freaking chopper."

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: December 21, 2006 04:42AM

I bet he wasn't the pilot. I bet he was the guy on the machine gun in the back, like that scene in Full Metal Jacket. I bet he shot women and children just like that movie, too.

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.