HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Federal Judge Vacates Sniper Malvo's Life Sentence
Posted by: Unbelivable ..Lib Fed Judges..!! ()
Date: May 26, 2017 05:56PM

What A Load !! Malvo should have been Executed as the triggerman in the majority of these killings..Who Ever wants him out on the street again..except Lib Judges..

http://www.richmond.com/news/local/crime/judge-vacates-life-sentences-for-beltway-sniper-lee-boyd-malvo/article_2a0a15ee-29d4-5265-b66a-a5f27cf4c4bd.html

DAJAX He Would Have Lined You Up in The Crosshairs of his scope..Your Family..Your Child..and squeezed off his shot..without any feeling..except recoil..! And ..He's Not A US Military Sniper in time of war..killing the enemy who will kill our troops..He was just a vicious Killer..and should stay behind bars for life..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Federal Judge Vacates Sniper Malvo's Life Sentence
Posted by: Judge Jackson ()
Date: May 26, 2017 06:13PM

Raymond%20Alvin%20Jackson.jpg?1459454793

Posted by: the decisions are never right ()
Date: May 26, 2017 06:45PM

i can't agree or disagree. it was (mostly) my town these niggas went and shot bankers and others (perhaps political targets, perhaps for a reason)

but the boy was underage and led by a mature man to participate, and it's the classic case for backing off the death penalty.

the boy that beat an 80yr old lady (i'm assuming not his babysitter who was punishing him but a neighbor) and then burned her alive? no sympathy there: kill him.

Posted by: dwbex ()
Date: May 26, 2017 06:51PM

NEVER FORGET THE great IRA raid of 2010 during obama

1/2 of all of America's savings (for a whole life's work) dissapeared in 1 year during obama. the SEC (NY,NY city stock exchange) denied it was a raid on IRA

Posted by: dwbex ()
Date: May 26, 2017 06:53PM

don't forget during obama 12 top Navy admirals were shot by a black "gov contractor" at the navy yard

no doubt to be replaced by democrat leaning admirals

don't forget OBAMA ran a sting on his own CIA in Columbia (why did obama need to visit Columbia?)

he hired all black people to replace the CIA he had attacked in the news using DOMESTIC CHARGES

Posted by: lsjfl blah ()
Date: May 27, 2017 02:20AM

the decisions are never right Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i can't agree or disagree.

What a wuss.

Posted by: Native Son ()
Date: May 27, 2017 10:57PM

Love how media reports this sociopath as a kid-

I was in that traffic jam when a guy was pumping his gas at Sunoco off 234, and was shot dead.

I remember when police kept warning citizens about a "white van/contractors box truck"

I remember putting the nozzle in the tank and running inside the car at gas stations.

These 2 motherfuckers were watching the chaos on tv at a motel right after that manassas shooting.they were laughing at the tv.

How are the victims families doing? No one asks....

Glad they tried them in VA and not liberal Maryland courts.

Fuck Muhammad and Malvo.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.