HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The ladder climbing people moving to the DC area are so disgusting I would much rather have the prostitutes, pimps, drug dealers, crackheads, homeless, rats, trash, abandoned buildings and graffiti of the 80s & 90s
Posted by: DODGE CITY ()
Date: May 26, 2017 07:01AM

Those sketchy people used to harass and insult me on a daily basis but at least they were real.
Unlike all of the fake people moving to this area right now. I cant stand them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ladder climbing people moving to the DC area are so disgusting I would much rather have the prostitutes, pimps, drug dealers, crackheads, homeless, rats, trash, abandoned buildings and graffiti of the 80s & 90s
Posted by: They are always in this area ()
Date: May 26, 2017 09:44AM

I would rather have no friends than to befriend one of those types of people!

Re: The ladder climbing people moving to the DC area are so disgusting I would much rather have the prostitutes, pimps, drug dealers, crackheads, homeless, rats, trash, abandoned buildings and graffiti of the 80s & 90s
Posted by: trump making thing great agsin ()
Date: May 26, 2017 10:02AM

DODGE CITY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Those sketchy people used to harass and insult me
> on a daily basis but at least they were real.
> Unlike all of the fake people moving to this area
> right now. I cant stand them.

People are stupid. The whole world can go to hell for all I care.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: May 26, 2017 10:04AM

For as long as Washington, D.C. has been our nation's capital, people have been moving here to find work. Perhaps you mean since you started working, you’ve learned a few things about the real world and you don’t like it. Try being an example on how “real” people act and maybe you can be a leader in what is good and right.

Of course, there are risks. If you lose your job for being too real and become overdrawn at your bank, they might drop you. If you lose your bank account and owe people money, you’ll never find another job. If you don’t have enough money saved-up for a rainy day and can’t pay your rent or mortgage or taxes, you could lose your home. If that happens, you’ll never be able to get another home again. No one will hire you. No one will rent to you. No one will give you a loan. The government, however, will continue to tax you and the lawyers will tack interest on anything you owe for good measure. This will make it difficult to get out from under and pull yourself up on top again. So, play it carefully.

Posted by: new old head ()
Date: May 26, 2017 10:45AM

The area started going south when there was an influx of hispanic immigrants, and they started taking black people's jobs- so when the blacks had nothing to do to make money because they were no longer being hired for work, they started causing crime.

Remember when all you would see is white, black, and a few scattered hispanics back in the day (talking 70's/80's)? Well you all wanted to fire the blacks and hire hispanics for cheaper....so of course the hispanics called over all their relatives to come take these jobs and once they made manager they would only hire other hispanics leaving the blacks completely out of the low-end job market (construction/retail/food service/landscaping/etc) .....so now the blacks are causing crimes to get money since they cannot get a job....business owners loved he hispanics since they worked for cheap so they tolerated them....real estate people loved them because they would pile up in apartments so rent got paid for on time....you get what you pay for.

Posted by: vx7d4 ()
Date: May 26, 2017 06:01PM

new old head Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The area started going south when there was an
> influx of hispanic immigrants, and they started
> taking black people's jobs- so when the blacks had
> nothing to do to make money because they were no
> longer being hired for work, they started causing
> crime.
>
> Remember when all you would see is white, black,
> and a few scattered hispanics back in the day
> (talking 70's/80's)? Well you all wanted to fire
> the blacks and hire hispanics for cheaper....so of
> course the hispanics called over all their
> relatives to come take these jobs and once they
> made manager they would only hire other hispanics
> leaving the blacks completely out of the low-end
> job market (construction/retail/food
> service/landscaping/etc) .....so now the blacks
> are causing crimes to get money since they cannot
> get a job....business owners loved he hispanics
> since they worked for cheap so they tolerated
> them....real estate people loved them because
> they would pile up in apartments so rent got paid
> for on time....you get what you pay for.

True.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.