HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
McAuliffe (illegally) pardons Fairfax mother detained by immigration officials
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: May 24, 2017 05:09PM

http://wtop.com/virginia/2017/05/mcauliffe-pardons-mother-detained-immigration-officials/

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe has pardoned a years-old minor driving offense committed by an immigrant mother of two, saying he hopes the move will help prevent her being deported by President Donald Trump’s administration.

McAuliffe said Wednesday he’s pardoned 30-year-old Liliana Cruz Mendez of Falls Church, whose case immigration advocates have said is emblematic of the harsh stance immigration authorities are taking under Trump.
The advocacy group CASA said Cruz Mendez came to the U.S. from El Salvador a decade ago and came to officials’ attention in 2013 after being stopped for a broken taillight. She was arrested earlier this month after going with her lawyer to a check-in appointment at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement office, though she’d previously received two deferrals from deportation in 2014 and 2015.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2017 05:12PM by Fox News.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: McAuliffe (illegally) pardons Fairfax mother detained by immigration officials
Posted by: N4sjk ()
Date: May 24, 2017 09:35PM

Border officers arrested her in 2006, she got deportation order and didn't leave. Had children, drove without a license and with a broken tail light and got busted.

Re: McAuliffe (illegally) pardons Fairfax mother detained by immigration officials
Posted by: Karma Calls ()
Date: May 24, 2017 10:28PM

If there is a God, the illegal without a license or insurance will cause a deadly accident involving gov. Terry mcCrony.

Posted by: Damage ()
Date: May 25, 2017 05:38AM

My car was hit in a parking lot by an illegal Hispanic. When I tried to take pictures of the accident, a group of illegal spics who were loitering nearby came over in a little gang and tried to intimidate me, yelling and acting threatening. I just got in my car, unholstered my gun where they could not see, and called 911.

WHen the cops came, the gang dispersed. Cop said that driver had no license, but that he could not do anything about it due to Fairfax County policy. Said lots of illegals are driving around, no license, no insurance, and cops have been instructed not to bother any of them.

Cost me $500 deductable. Insurance was unable to subrogate against illegal alien driving without insurance and no fixed address (at least tj=hat the people living there would admit). My insurance rates went up, of course.

I think we should clean the place up.
I'm not a cruel man.
We should give the illegals a 6 month notice before
we start hauling them off with armed military going
door to door in the middle of the night.
No papers and you're hauled off in a truck, not gently,
direct onto a train to the border.

The norder should be a total kill zone,
automated robotic machine guns destroy anything moving.
Hire 5,000 soldiers to patrol 7x24, shoot to kill.
Anyone caught in the country executed by firing squad on public TV.

Posted by: Pardon me ()
Date: May 29, 2017 06:41PM

Gov. McAuliffe may have pardoned this illegal alien, but she's still subject to deportation. Maybe we should deport Gov. McAuliffe as well. He makes me grateful for the provision in the state constitution prohibiting incumbent governors from succeeding themselves.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: May 29, 2017 09:40PM

By pardoning her for her illegal behavior, he as much as says he believes in breaking the law. Leaders should be law-abiding, upstanding individuals. McAuliffe should be ashamed, not proud, of what he did.

Posted by: metalhead ()
Date: May 30, 2017 07:51AM

causeican Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> By pardoning her for her illegal behavior, he as
> much as says he believes in breaking the law.
> Leaders should be law-abiding, upstanding
> individuals. McAuliffe should be ashamed, not
> proud, of what he did.

This is exactly how the left works. If they don't like a law they just ignore it. Instead of just respecting current law , and potentially disagreeing with it, they just choose to disregard it when it is convenient for them. This man and other people who believe in this type of lawlessness have no integrity, plain and simple.

Posted by: Affront ()
Date: May 30, 2017 09:55AM

She's an affront to every legal immigrant. They took the time and trouble to do it right. She did not.

Moreover, because McAuliffe knows his pardon won't overcome the pre-existing deportation order, his pardon was done only for political purposes. That makes him an affront to every citizen in the Commonwealth.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.