HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314All
Current Page: 14 of 14
Re: HS Football 2017
Posted by: Frequent Watched of WF Football ()
Date: December 16, 2017 06:32PM

Coaches Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oakton Coach suspended the starting QB and Center
> for the Chantilly game because they stole candy
> off a teachers desk. That is keeping a standard.

Yep, and Simmons suspended a senior, starting, All-Region, DT the week of states for his marijuana possession incident that occurred after the Woodbridge game.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: g9nvw ()
Date: December 16, 2017 06:39PM

Coaches Wrote:
> Oakton Coach suspended the starting QB and Center
> for the Chantilly game because they stole candy
> off a teachers desk. That is keeping a standard.

OK then. I can't top that.

Posted by: frequent masturbator of WF ()
Date: December 16, 2017 06:56PM

nobody cares if WF won the game, totally unimpressed, bunch of cheaters everyone knows it.

6 head coaches. Simmons can't you handle it yourself you pussy and Administration are we trying to overcompensate for small wieners by making all those hires

Cheating on VHSL rules again

Drinking parties

Asshole student section full of it

But wait, here come the sycophants to say how great Westfield is.....crock of shit

Posted by: frequentwatcheroffootball ()
Date: December 21, 2017 03:06PM

HS Football 2017 Wrote:
> I have a feeling Westfield and coach Simmons will
> react differently than the Colonial Forge Coach,
> Brown to the Smith transfer. The Forge became
> distracted and off their focus. After reading the
> below, linked article, it seems like Coach Brown
> didn't notice or realize that after Smith made a
> QB change, the Eagles only made 1 defensive stop.
> Or that the Smith D Line took over the game? Or
> that a makable 37 yd field goal at the end of the
> game became 53 yards (& missed) because Smith had
> taken over the game. Same thing happened last
> year. Even though that winning pass was with only
> 23 seconds left, Smith had taken over the game &
> Forge was completely on their heels.
>
> http://www.fredericksburg.com/sports/fls_varsity/h
> igh-school-football-oscar-smith-s-roster-addition-
> still-bugs/article_24513a10-bc8d-5a8f-bc00-f7564a9
> eeaf7.html

Loved the way Coach Simmons chastised Oscar Smith for allowing that kid to play. Might be the first time in his entire life he said something controversial but he smoked OS and the VHSL.

He was right of course.

Posted by: frequent mastubator of WF ()
Date: December 21, 2017 04:16PM

Coach Simmons should worry about why he needs to hire six head coaches (cannot do it himself), why he allows drinking and weed on his team, and why he fosters a pompous, bullshit attitude among students and parents alike over here.

NOT IMPRESSED.

Posted by: Can't stop crying ()
Date: December 21, 2017 05:48PM

Unbelievable that this individual is not impressed!

3 straight VA State Titles. That should be all that needs to be said about Westfield High School, their Coach, or their student athletes.

This individual obviously is upset that his own team was unable to achieve the same level of dominance as the Bulldogs, and now he is left with nothing but his own anger, frustration, and desire to lash out.

Funnel that cry baby attitude towards something positive for your team. Donate funding and time to the boosters so they too can hire good coaches. Maybe even help to coach, though I doubt that would be a positive action!

At some point another team will rise and be the team to beat. Kudos to WF until that occurs.

Posted by: Rule Breakers ()
Date: December 21, 2017 06:09PM

Fundraising money cannot be used to pay coaches per FCPS policy. From what I’ve heard Westfield bends the rules there to pay their football staff.
Each school is given a set amount of money by the county to pay Football coaches. No other funds from boosters or athletic departments are allowed to be used on coaching staff. Someone should look into Westfield. They have about 25 coaches when adding up all 3 levels. Also, before I get the volunteer excuse that is not allowed either. All coaches must be paid, no volunteers.

Posted by: Frequent masturbator of WF ()
Date: December 21, 2017 06:29PM

No,sorry - I am not whining about "my team" I am bringing light to bear on Westfield's shady practices

So suck it.

Posted by: ljxj9 ()
Date: December 21, 2017 07:22PM

I got to hand it to you. You are relentless. Three fucking long years you have been trolling Westfield under numerous guises. You care more about hating Westfield than Westfielder's care about football.

Posted by: big k ()
Date: December 21, 2017 08:00PM

I think everyone will agree that Lake Braddock will be the main challenger to Westfield this coming year.

Doc and his staff have done a great job getting the program back to the winning ways. When they took this program over, it was a total mess and spiraling downward. It may have taken a little longer to get it turned around then some would have expected, but it is now running very smooth.

You can easily see why he was named "coach of the year" in the conference, it was a total turn around.

Look for big things from the Bruins in 2018

This will be truly, One team one heartbeat!!

Stay tuned Bruins fans

Posted by: frequent commentator ()
Date: December 21, 2017 08:15PM

I am relentless because the truth must be heard about Westfield's "clean" program and the sycophantic ways of his robot fans/parents

Cannot wait to go to a game there next year so I too can get some fresh cut fries....

Posted by: eat me and your fresh cut fries ()
Date: December 21, 2017 08:19PM

nobody cares if WF won the game, totally unimpressed, bunch of cheaters everyone knows it.

6 head coaches. Simmons can't you handle it yourself you pussy and Administration are we trying to overcompensate for small wieners by making all those hires

Cheating on VHSL rules again

Drinking parties, weed puffing

Asshole student section full of it

But wait, here come the sycophants to say how great Westfield is.....crock of shit

Posted by: Frequent Watched of WF Football ()
Date: December 22, 2017 05:39PM

Rule Breakers Wrote:
> Fundraising money cannot be used to pay coaches
> per FCPS policy. From what I’ve heard Westfield
> bends the rules there to pay their football
> staff.
> Each school is given a set amount of money by the
> county to pay Football coaches. No other funds
> from boosters or athletic departments are allowed
> to be used on coaching staff. Someone should look
> into Westfield. They have about 25 coaches when
> adding up all 3 levels. Also, before I get the
> volunteer excuse that is not allowed either. All
> coaches must be paid, no volunteers.

God, you're an idiot, go away, they won, again, and you're still miserable and have no life.

Also, know something about how the programs work before you go spouting off nonsense, you DO NOT have to be a paid coach. The head coach receives a pittance for his job, he then doles out the money as he sees fit for his assistants.

In most cases, assistants are teachers, security officers, or some role at the school. Then as in most programs, their are VOLUNTEERS who work as assistants.

The program has had many assistants in years past that volunteered their time. If you're a coach, hoping for a head coaching job, then you'd want to be part of one of the most successful programs in the state.

Hell, their D coordinator two years ago landed the same position at Bridgewater college. The coach who took his place for one year at WF was then hired at Bridgewater for the D line position.

Being part of successful programs leads to opportunities in the coaching profession, not just at the high school level. That's why they have so many former head coaches, which is 3, not 6.

Once again, know what you're spouting off about or give the laptop to mommy or daddy!

Posted by: Another memory ()
Date: December 08, 2018 06:46PM

oh the memory

Pages: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314All
Current Page: 14 of 14

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.