HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314AllNext
Current Page: 12 of 14
Re: HS Football 2017
Posted by: formerplayer ()
Date: November 29, 2017 11:41AM

Right a big mess!

Doc stumbled into a very successful top 5 program in the state and he inherited some very talented players. The above poster was spot on, All of the top players were developed by the previous staff and he still did very little with all that talent.

All this staff did was make excuses about injuries, all the talent graduated, they aren't disciplined enough etc...they did no developing at all. It is what it is....Doc is a cheerleader for the program he has no past record of winning and I don't expect that to change, The program will be mediocre at best under this staff.

The only mess was created by the principal and the athletic director.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Doc is still our COY ()
Date: November 29, 2017 05:09PM

Highway robbery, Doc not some cheating PWC coach should be the 6C-region COY. Doc coached players that were given to him not a bunch of kids that were recruited to play at the HS. Plus he had to step into a toxic situation late and what an amazing job. At least he got many of his players recognized for their outstanding efforts this season.

Posted by: Not about Doc ()
Date: November 29, 2017 07:47PM

We are all happy to agree Doc is the greatest coach ever if you would just shut. All of us except the clown from Westfield. In that case each is the best in his region. Now STFU

Posted by: HS Football 2017 ()
Date: December 01, 2017 09:01AM

Time for a distraction which will light a bit of fire on this thread.

Oscar Smith has just received another top talent transfer THIS WEEK and in time for Saturday's for their game against Colonial Forge!!!

3 of the top 4 players from Western Branch have transferred to O. Smith in 2017. HORACE SAWYER, III, #10 MLB, Dominque Brooks, #17 QB, and NOW BriQuan Harrell, #??, QB, DB, S, ???, ??? have all transferred into the Tiger's program. IF and that's a big IF, this team wins that state title this year, these players would be considered part of the reason they get over the hump in their 3rd straight appearance in the State Tournament!

Date: December 01, 2017 09:06AM

Oscar Smith gets an unexpected arrival: two-sport star BriQuan Harrell

By Larry Rubama The Virginian-Pilot
Updated CHESAPEAKE

Just days before its biggest game of the year, the Oscar Smith football team got an unexpected arrival. And the Tigers basketball team – in its first week of the season – will benefit, too. BriQuan Harrell, a two-sport star at Western Branch, moved into the Oscar Smith zone and enrolled this week. Harrell, who said he moved for family reasons, practiced with his new teams Thursday, running through football drills before attending an evening basketball practice.

Harrell, a 6-foot-1, 185-pound junior, “is fully eligible right now for anything,” Oscar Smith athletic director Ray Collins said. The Virginia High School League also cleared Harrell. “It is our understanding he has transferred from Western Branch to Oscar Smith based on a physical move,” VHSL spokesman Mike McCall wrote in an email. “If he meets the transfer rule as it appears he has, he is by VHSL rule eligible immediately. There are no provisions for how late in the season a player may be added to a football roster.”

Harrell arrived as Oscar Smith (11-2) prepares for a Class 6 state semifinal against Colonial Forge (12-0) at 2:30 p.m. Saturday in Stafford. At Western Branch, he played football for the first time since middle school. He was the starting quarterback and played defensive back and earned second-team All-Southeastern District honors as an all-purpose player. In basketball, Harrell was second-team All-Tidewater last season after he helped lead the Bruins to their first state tournament appearance.

Harrell’s first day at Oscar Smith was Wednesday, and he is expected to play defensive back Saturday. “I was just focusing on basketball at first, but then when I got here the football coaches started talking to me and asked me if I’d play,” Harrell said. “I thought they were playing at first but they let me get an opportunity, so I’m going to take full advantage of it.”

Harrell’s first basketball game is Tuesday. The Tigers, ironically, play at Western Branch tonight in their season opener, but Harrell will be on the bench.
Harrell said he’s looking forward to football, even though he hasn’t played in four weeks. “It didn’t take long to shake off the rust,” he said. “But I feel good and I feel wanted. ... I’m just glad to be here, honestly.”

When Oscar Smith football coach Scott Johnson learned Harrell was enrolled, he asked about football but didn’t want to press him. “I didn’t know what his thoughts were and I didn’t want to make him uncomfortable,” Johnson said. “So I told him to go home and talk to his parents.” Johnson said he plans to use Harrell as a lock-down cornerback. “Had he been a senior, we wouldn’t have used him,” Johnson said. “But he’s a junior and he’s coming back for us. We’re not asking him to learn something new. Just cover a guy one-on-one.”

Harrell averaged 16.2 points a game last season. The Tigers started this season without last year’s leading scorer, Cam Thomas, who remains at the school but isn’t playing basketball. Harrell “just fell into our lap,” Tigers basketball coach LaVar Griffin said. “He fits right in and the kids are excited to have him. He’s going to help both of programs.”

Staff writer Jami Frankenberry contributed to this report.

Larry Rubama, 757-446-2273, larry.rubama@pilotonline.com Follow @LHRubama on Twitter.

Posted by: XUVWD ()
Date: December 01, 2017 03:46PM

HS Football 2017 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Time for a distraction which will light a bit of
> fire on this thread.
>
> Oscar Smith has just received another top talent
> transfer THIS WEEK and in time for Saturday's for
> their game against Colonial Forge!!!
>
> 3 of the top 4 players from Western Branch have
> transferred to O. Smith in 2017. HORACE SAWYER,
> III, #10 MLB, Dominque Brooks, #17 QB, and NOW
> BriQuan Harrell, #??, QB, DB, S, ???, ??? have all
> transferred into the Tiger's program. IF and
> that's a big IF, this team wins that state title
> this year, these players would be considered part
> of the reason they get over the hump in their 3rd
> straight appearance in the State Tournament!

Shame on VHSL, OSHS, AD, Principal & Coach. Those kids should have to wait til the next season to play for them. CHEATERS! Pulling big time for Colonial Forge!

Posted by: bananavhsl ()
Date: December 01, 2017 05:22PM

HS Football 2017 Wrote:
> Time for a distraction which will light a bit of
> fire on this thread.
>
> Oscar Smith has just received another top talent
> transfer THIS WEEK and in time for Saturday's for
> their game against Colonial Forge!!!
>
> 3 of the top 4 players from Western Branch have
> transferred to O. Smith in 2017. HORACE SAWYER,
> III, #10 MLB, Dominque Brooks, #17 QB, and NOW
> BriQuan Harrell, #??, QB, DB, S, ???, ??? have all
> transferred into the Tiger's program. IF and
> that's a big IF, this team wins that state title
> this year, these players would be considered part
> of the reason they get over the hump in their 3rd
> straight appearance in the State Tournament!

This is quite simply bullshit. A big fat steaming pile. I can't imagine another state that would allow this to happen. The precedent this sets is an unpleasant thought. It's unethical.

Date: December 01, 2017 07:31PM

The kid's family moved. Why penalize him over it. As a parent, I wouldn't have done this but we really don't know the circumstances. For all we know the family might have separated.

Also according to the above article, Harrell didn't expect to play football after the move, but when asked by the coach, he took the offer. Y'all seem to to put some sinister motive around this like Smith recruited Harrell just to win tomorrow.

This IS nothing like the Ocean Lakes / Chris Scott soliciting players to transfer in 2015-16.

But I do admit this has added quite the intrigue to the State Tournament! This board will explode if the Tigers win it all against Westfield for the 3rd try!!!

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise....

Posted by: LEDLY ()
Date: December 01, 2017 07:48PM

HS Football 2017 Wrote:
> The kid's family moved. Why penalize him over it.
> As a parent, I wouldn't have done this but we
> really don't know the circumstances. For all we
> know the family might have separated.
>
> Also according to the above article, Harrell
> didn't expect to play football after the move, but
> when asked by the coach, he took the offer. Y'all
> seem to to put some sinister motive around this
> like Smith recruited Harrell just to win tomorrow.
>
>
> This IS nothing like the Ocean Lakes / Chris Scott
> soliciting players to transfer in 2015-16.
>
> But I do admit this has added quite the intrigue
> to the State Tournament! This board will explode
> if the Tigers win it all against Westfield for the
> 3rd try!!!
>
>
> Surprise, Surprise, Surprise....

His season was already over, that’s not penalizing the kid. Your logic makes no sense. If that is ok, what’s to stop Woodbridge or Westfields from getting Cobbs then for the next round?
Attachments:
91B5918A-AA18-4D0A-AFD9-6E3B58481E65.jpeg

Posted by: Top 15 NOVA Teams - 2017 ()
Date: December 01, 2017 08:36PM

1. Westfield

2. Colonial Forge

3. Tuscarora

4. Woodbridge (Top 4 may switch depending on tomorrow's outcomes)

5. Stone Bridge

6. Freedom

7. South Lakes

8. Broad Run

9. Stafford

10. Hylton

11. John Champe

12. Brooke Point

13. North Stafford

14. Patriot

15. Centreville

(Sorry, Doc!)

Posted by: frequentwatcheroffootball ()
Date: December 01, 2017 09:06PM

HS Football 2017 Wrote:
> The kid's family moved. Why penalize him over it.
> As a parent, I wouldn't have done this but we
> really don't know the circumstances. For all we
> know the family might have separated.

I have to say you are being disingenuous. The kid already played a full season with his Western Branch team. It is hardly penalizing him to not allow him to play for another team in the playoffs. Most states have a waiting period for in season transfer - if they are allowed at all.

> Also according to the above article, Harrell
> didn't expect to play football after the move, but
> when asked by the coach, he took the offer. Y'all
> seem to to put some sinister motive around this
> like Smith recruited Harrell just to win tomorrow.

Do you think we are that stupid that we would believe that? If you think no one talked to anyone before Monday. Not a chance.

> This IS nothing like the Ocean Lakes / Chris Scott
> soliciting players to transfer in 2015-16.

We don't actually know that.

> But I do admit this has added quite the intrigue
> to the State Tournament! This board will explode
> if the Tigers win it all against Westfield for the
> 3rd try!!!

Both teams have to get there first. But I can guarantee you there is no way in hell Coach Simmons would pull something like this. He'd sooner lose than screw his players that practiced and played all season and throughout the playoffs. "Thanks for fighting for all season and all three playoff games but you're going to ride the bench in the biggest game of the year because someone better walked in the door today."

> Surprise, Surprise, Surprise....

True that.

Date: December 01, 2017 10:07PM

I know it's really hard to understand this. So, please read very slowly. Oscar Smith did not recruit any of their transfers, period. Harrell's family MOVED. Any school can accept a student in the same situation. I think the only issue would have been the timing which VHSL confirmed was OK!

For a team to "go out and GET" players, that's IS RECRUITING. Please read this a couple of times before you embarrass yourself AGAIN in your response.

Posted by: kx9cp ()
Date: December 01, 2017 10:34PM

HS Football 2017 Wrote:
> I know it's really hard to understand this. So,
> please read very slowly. Oscar Smith did not
> recruit any of their transfers, period. Harrell's
> family MOVED.

Other than your saying so how would we know? Explain how a recruited transfer would look different than a non-recruited transfer? In both cases they would have to MOVE.

Date: December 01, 2017 11:40PM

Just because your world is currupt & your heart is soured with envy, doesn't mean that everyone else's is the same. Let's just say that I know enough to tell you that what you accuse them of and their actions are not consistent. Why do you think they had 3 All Tidwater Players transfer out all in the same year, 2016? The TEAM was and IS bigger than any one player.

I'm pretty certain Westfield has similar values. But haters have a bad habit of whollering in their own misery. So, I don't really expect you to understand or believe me.

Posted by: Poop Head ()
Date: December 02, 2017 08:46AM

HS Football 2017 Wrote:
> Just because your world is currupt & your heart is
> soured with envy, doesn't mean that everyone
> else's is the same. Let's just say that I know
> enough to tell you that what you accuse them of
> and their actions are not consistent. Why do you
> think they had 3 All Tidwater Players transfer out
> all in the same year, 2016? The TEAM was and IS
> bigger than any one player.
>
> I'm pretty certain Westfield has similar values.
> But haters have a bad habit of whollering in their
> own misery. So, I don't really expect you to
> understand or believe me.

No one is buying it here. You have your opinion/excuses. The rest of us smell slimy, dirty bullshit. To each his own. But now you call everyone else haters because we don't see it your way. Nice job junior. Are you 3?

Date: December 02, 2017 12:33PM

A wise man state: "When you smell something bad like sh#$, you should check your own underwear before calling it out! It might just be you!

I'm sorry your life is so bitter that you only see the bad possibilities and outcomes. You have my sympathy and prayers.

Posted by: Not bad... ()
Date: December 02, 2017 01:20PM

Your list is not bad, although I have a few questions. Are you ranking teams in order that you think they are, or in how they have performed this season and/or how far they have gotten in the playoffs? Several teams have overachieved and have kept their seasons going, but I would like to rank how I would seed the TOP 16.
Just imagine a 16 team high school playoff!

# 1 Colonial Forge v # 16 Lake Braddock

# 2 Westfield v # 15 Centreville

# 3 Stone Bridge v # 14 Patriot

# 4 Freedom v # 13 Champe

# 5 Woodbridge v # 12 Brooke Point

# 6 South Lakes v # 11 Stafford

# 7 Broad Run v # 10 North Stafford

# 8 Tuscarora v # 9 Hylton

I think the higher seeds would all win, with maybe # 10 North Stafford defeating Broad Run, although Loudoun has all but dominated Stafford County in playoffs over past few years.

Tusky gets by Hylton with superior coaching.

South Lakes has too much speed for Stafford.

Woodbridge much more athletic than Brooke Point... and bigger.

Top 4 seeds roll into Elite Eight.

Forge over Tusky in a close one.

Westfield too big for Broad Run, although BR's athletes make it interesting.

South Lakes not smart enough to stop single wing of Stone Bridge.

Freedom has already walloped Woodbridge.

Forge over Freedom.

Westfields defeats Stone Bridge on a Thompson coaching error.

And Colonial Forge stops Westfield 24-21 in a classic battle down to the wire.

And there you have it.

Posted by: uh - oh ()
Date: December 02, 2017 03:14PM

Westfield trailing 7-6 at the half to Woodbridge.

Guess those 12-15 kids that came Woodbridge from other schools are pretty good.

Can Simmons overcome the influx of new talent to his neighbors from the Hood?

Posted by: How DARE you... ()
Date: December 02, 2017 03:53PM

question Dixie Cup Nation!
Of course Captain Kirk has the boys from Westfield back in the lead.
#Birthright
#Redsolocup
#ghostofglennons

Posted by: Reporter11 ()
Date: December 02, 2017 04:22PM

Westfield over Woodbridge 18-7. Westfield's going back to states for the third consecutive year.

Posted by: but.... ()
Date: December 02, 2017 04:24PM

LOOKS LIKE IT WON'T BE AGAINST OSCAR SMITH. DESPITE OSCAR SMITH ACCEPTING A BIG TIME TRANSFER THIS WEEK AND INSERTING HIM INTO STARTING LINEUP, COLONIAL FORGE PREVAILS.

Posted by: and in other news, "but...." ()
Date: December 02, 2017 05:11PM

Dewey defeats Truman!

Actually, it will be Westfield - Oscar Smith Part III!

Posted by: Reporter11 ()
Date: December 02, 2017 05:11PM

Awesome! It’s gonna be Westfield vs Oscar Smith part III.

Date: December 02, 2017 05:17PM

Colonial Forge fought hard but the Smith defense made some mistakes that they hadn't made the previous 2 games. Round III NEXT WEEK IN HAMPTON!!!!!

Posted by: ebuc3 ()
Date: December 02, 2017 06:03PM

Not impressed with Woodbridge at all. Great athletes all around but abysmal coaching. They played sandlot football.

Posted by: trapper ()
Date: December 02, 2017 06:05PM

ebuc3 Wrote:
> Not impressed with Woodbridge at all. Great
> athletes all around but abysmal coaching. They
> played sandlot football.

If, by sandlot football, you mean thug football, then you are correct. Ripping helmets off running backs who were already stopped and cheap shots after the whistle while the refs sat around scratching their nut sacks is the only reason this game was as close as it was.

Date: December 02, 2017 06:12PM

Also not impressed with the officiating. Seems like every time teams from the north (i.e. Westfield & Stone Bridge) play teams from the south the officiating handicaps the games for the south teams. Blatant and obvious holding repeatedly ignored. Ridiculous pass interference calls made and then the opposite ignored.

If it was this bad on Westfield's home turf I can only imagine how lopsided it will be in Hampton. Again.

Remember this hold from last year that wasn't called? Woodbridge got away with the same crap today. I wonder how many Collins will get away with next week.
Attachments:
78holding93.jpg

Date: December 02, 2017 06:23PM

trapper Wrote:

> If, by sandlot football, you mean thug football,
> then you are correct. Ripping helmets off running
> backs who were already stopped

Yeah, that was absurd. Shoulda been an unnecessary roughness or an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. Instead Westfield's top RB has to sit out the next play because he "lost" his helmet. Insanity.

Posted by: briquan ()
Date: December 02, 2017 11:07PM

Briquan?
Where do the niggers come up with this shit?

Date: December 02, 2017 11:28PM

Woodbridge fumble returned by Westfield for TD. Mysteriously ruled not a fumble.
Hinton interception ruled a Woodbridge catch when Hardin takes ball from Hinton AFTER they hit the ground.
Mystery false start penalty on Westfield after Woodbridge jumps the snap and runs over Westfield center.
Phantom pass interference call on Morin after incidental contact during a jump ball on a bad pass.
Phantom pass interference call on Hinton after no visible contact chasing an overthrown sideline pass.
Random phantom false start penalty on Kim when he moves almost imperceptibly simultaneous with snap.

Date: December 03, 2017 09:03AM

Complaining about officiating is an exercise is futility. From the other side of the field people see their own missed calls. But the kids have to learned to have short memories because the next play is the most important one. Fans on the other side of the field spot just as many issues but the teams keep playing.

It's BriQuan, not Briquan, and he'll be attending college free of charge while the racist poster is stuck picking up BriQuan's garbage & delivering it to the dump each week!

Next week Westfield has the opportunity to 3peat vs Smith who is a team that has NEVER beat Westfield. What I want to know is if any issues with Injuries or ejections occurred yesterday against Woodbridge. Those are the things which could affect the outcome of the game in Hampton!

Posted by: 2017 reality ()
Date: December 03, 2017 12:11PM

Im sure the nigger briquan is attending college for free. What else is new?
I'd love to see his SAT scores!
Meanwhile, many Asian students with 4.0 and 1500 SAT's are denied entry into certain colleges that allow low iq niggers like this into their schools, so they can run around a field and smoke dope for four years.

Date: December 03, 2017 12:12PM

HS Football 2017 Wrote:

> Next week Westfield has the opportunity to 3peat
> vs Smith who is a team that has NEVER beat
> Westfield. What I want to know is if any issues
> with Injuries or ejections occurred yesterday
> against Woodbridge. Those are the things which
> could affect the outcome of the game in Hampton!

There were no ejections or anything even close in the Westfield Woodbridge game. People are exaggerating the type of play. It was just hard hitting football.

Not aware of any significant injuries for Westfield. Just bumps and bruises. There were lot of kids on both teams that were getting dinged up in the second half.

Unfortunately, Woodbridge lineman Chibueze appeared to suffer a serious knee/leg injury in the second half. Hope he is OK.

Date: December 03, 2017 01:20PM

2017 reality Wrote:
> Im sure the nigger briquan is attending college
> for free. What else is new?
> I'd love to see his SAT scores!
> Meanwhile, many Asian students with 4.0 and 1500
> SAT's are denied entry into certain colleges that
> allow low iq niggers like this into their schools,
> so they can run around a field and smoke dope for
> four years.

Dirty little secret.... SAT score, GPA have very little to do with over success in life or your career. A person's ability to persevere are more valuable in the long run. But don't worry, Briquan nor his trash cans are worried about your racism. Fortunately it's not a disqualifier for your future job.

Posted by: IWT ()
Date: December 03, 2017 02:09PM

frequentwatcheroffootball Wrote:
> HS Football 2017 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Next week Westfield has the opportunity to
> 3peat
> > vs Smith who is a team that has NEVER beat
> > Westfield. What I want to know is if any issues
> > with Injuries or ejections occurred yesterday
> > against Woodbridge. Those are the things which
> > could affect the outcome of the game in
> Hampton!
>
> There were no ejections or anything even close in
> the Westfield Woodbridge game. People are
> exaggerating the type of play. It was just hard
> hitting football.
>
> Not aware of any significant injuries for
> Westfield. Just bumps and bruises. There were
> lot of kids on both teams that were getting dinged
> up in the second half.
>
> Unfortunately, Woodbridge lineman Chibueze
> appeared to suffer a serious knee/leg injury in
> the second half. Hope he is OK.

No. The officiating sucked. I was there. HS Football 2017 wasn't. The fumble recovery for a touchdown that was called back was blatant. There were missed calls on both sides, but the critical calls all went against WF, including that fumble TD called back and the interception where the Hoodbridge player took the ball from the WF d-back after the play was over and the refs gave it to Hoodbridge.

The game seemed to go south for Hoodbridge when that big-ass lineman went down. That was a key turning point.

Posted by: HS Football 2018 ()
Date: December 03, 2017 02:13PM

HS Football 2017 Wrote:
> 2017 reality Wrote:
> -----
> > Im sure the nigger briquan is attending college
> > for free. What else is new?
> > I'd love to see his SAT scores!
> > Meanwhile, many Asian students with 4.0 and
> 1500
> > SAT's are denied entry into certain colleges
> that
> > allow low iq niggers like this into their
> schools,
> > so they can run around a field and smoke dope
> for
> > four years.
>
> Dirty little secret.... SAT score, GPA have very
> little to do with over success in life or your
> career. A person's ability to persevere are more
> valuable in the long run. But don't worry, Briquan
> nor his trash cans are worried about your racism.
> Fortunately it's not a disqualifier for your
> future job.

LOL. How many high school football stars that can barely read are successful in life? If you take out the ones that make it to the NFL (about 0.0001%), maybe 1000 total - usually because their mommy hit a lottery or sued someone.

Dirty little fact.... SAT scores, GPA demonstrate what you've learned over your 12 years in school and you ability to apply yourself to something important - and football isn't that important for 99% of the kids who play it in HS.

Date: December 03, 2017 02:41PM

IWT Wrote:
> frequentwatcheroffootball Wrote:
> -----
> > HS Football 2017 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > > Next week Westfield has the opportunity to
> > 3peat
> > > vs Smith who is a team that has NEVER beat
> > > Westfield. What I want to know is if any
> issues
> > > with Injuries or ejections occurred yesterday
> > > against Woodbridge. Those are the things
> which
> > > could affect the outcome of the game in
> > Hampton!
> >
> > There were no ejections or anything even close
> in
> > the Westfield Woodbridge game. People are
> > exaggerating the type of play. It was just
> hard
> > hitting football.
> >
> > Not aware of any significant injuries for
> > Westfield. Just bumps and bruises. There were
> > lot of kids on both teams that were getting
> dinged
> > up in the second half.
> >
> > Unfortunately, Woodbridge lineman Chibueze
> > appeared to suffer a serious knee/leg injury in
> > the second half. Hope he is OK.
>
>
> No. The officiating sucked. I was there. HS
> Football 2017 wasn't. The fumble recovery for a
> touchdown that was called back was blatant. There
> were missed calls on both sides, but the critical
> calls all went against WF, including that fumble
> TD called back and the interception where the
> Hoodbridge player took the ball from the WF d-back
> after the play was over and the refs gave it to
> Hoodbridge.
>
> The game seemed to go south for Hoodbridge when
> that big-ass lineman went down. That was a key
> turning point.

Officiating is what it is. I grant you the fumble TD and the pick were odd calls and when I watch the game at home they both appear to be the wrong decision.

Westfield was leading when Chibueze got hurt and I thought they had already seized control of the game by then. Didn't help Woodbridge but I don't think it changed the outcome of the game. So we disagree there.

Posted by: His Dad ()
Date: December 03, 2017 04:17PM

Posted by: formerplayer ()
Date: November 29, 2017 11:41AM

I wonder how many of these posts are by Jim Poythress himself...

and poythress has always called students fags and retards in his class. they had to remove him from his job as a psych teacher because he was giving students the answers to exams and spent most of the class trying to impress his football players by bragging about how much weed he used to smoke. its all pretty sad actually, but im not surprised that a bunch of adults who still follow HS sports and drama think he's a good guy. when he talks to his players and students he puts on an ebonic affectation like hes jamie kennedy in malibu's most wanted. he's a turd.

In weight training class a few years ago, Poythress stood behind a girl from the basketball team and mouthed over and over, "bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch." He looked like a middle schooler with his tidy whities in a wad. Very embarrassed for him.

I wonder how many of these posts are by Jim Poythress himself...

Right a big mess!

Doc stumbled into a very successful top 5 program in the state and he inherited some very talented players. The above poster was spot on, All of the top players were developed by the previous staff and he still did very little with all that talent.

All this staff did was make excuses about injuries, all the talent graduated, they aren't disciplined enough etc...they did no developing at all. It is what it is....Doc is a cheerleader for the program he has no past record of winning and I don't expect that to change, The program will be mediocre at best under this staff.

The only mess was created by the principal and the athletic director.

Posted by: XHUJU ()
Date: December 04, 2017 07:31AM

IWT Wrote:
>
> No. The officiating sucked. I was there. HS
> Football 2017 wasn't. The fumble recovery for a
> touchdown that was called back was blatant. There
> were missed calls on both sides, but the critical
> calls all went against WF, including that fumble
> TD called back and the interception where the
> Hoodbridge player took the ball from the WF d-back
> after the play was over and the refs gave it to
> Hoodbridge.
>
> The game seemed to go south for Hoodbridge when
> that big-ass lineman went down. That was a key
> turning point.

Yes, the play where Hinton intercepted the ball and then the WB receiver got his hands on it was a blown call. Hinton had control and was down but they did not blow the play dead. It happens. If you are referring to the fumble return TD off of the fumble that occurred right in front of the Woodbridge bench that was picked up (by Hinton, I think), the call was correct. The Woodbridge player did fumble, but the ball rolled to the sideline and was on the line. The ball was out, last touched by a Woodbridge player, Woodbridge ball.

Posted by: You Have To Respect... ()
Date: December 04, 2017 09:48AM

I am not a Westfield fan, or have any bias towards their program at all. I am a coach in the northern region. I have to say, I am really impressed with what they've done over the past three years. Kids, coaches, and administration at that school seem to all be on the same level, and I am sure that is a huge part of why they are so successful. As I watched the last couple games at Westfield during the playoffs I couldn't help but get a sense that "this program has it all together, top to bottom." I see administrators working hard to be a vital part in the programs success, kids playing fundamentally sound tough football, and coaches working their tails off to make sure their kids adjust so all they have to do is worry about playing hard.

It's easy on these threads to bash a successful school and program, but this post is to focus on the positive this program has brought to the northern region, and how I am completely impressed with the current state of their program. As you walk into the stadium you're greeted by people with smiles, making your entrance non-confrontational and easy. Once you get in all you see if the football stadium and the people around it, very intimidating for opposing teams and fans. You hear an announcer talking football and that's it, nothing about anything other than Westfield football. The team comes out and they have a stigma of togetherness, not person above the other. Coaches focused on their kids coming onto the field and being happy for the moment, it's great stuff.

As the game goes on, you see kids play hard, never (or rarely) get down throughout the course of a game. The coaches work hard, the chain crew is engaged, the fans know when to cheer, and when to cheer louder. There are very littler interruptions throughout the process, and that's what I think strikes me the most. Interruptions destroy the process, they don't let that happen. Of course there are going to be haters, but understand that this post has nothing to do with hate, but all to do with respect. Congrats on a third trip to the state championship, and know that your programs success continues to aggravate and push every competitive team in the region to get to your level. Good luck on Saturday!

Posted by: TCNKU ()
Date: December 04, 2017 10:40AM

I did not see the game this weekend, but have seen quite a bit of HS football games over the past few years.I have about 15 years experience officiating HS football in Oklahoma and Texas, and a few years doing lower level college ball JC and NAIA) in Oklahoma and Kansas. So I have a little experience when it comes to officiating games. When my job started moving me around pretty regularly, I stopped calling games, but still go to quite a bit, and feel pretty comfortable talking about officiating levels across the country.

All of that being said, I feel very comfortable saying HS officiating in Northern Virginia is probably the worst in the country. It is undoubtedly the worst in any metro area in the country.

The problems are too numerous to get into, and I'm not sure exactly why it has gotten so bad, but it is really terrible. I've been told by a few the beginning of the problem lies with the guy who controls the NOVA association. Which makes sense, but the problems are so bad it's more than a one person overhaul.

So while some teams and fans may feel like they are "being cheated", it is very rare, an official makes a call or calls to purposely influence a game. It is mostly just poor officiating by guys who are trying their best, but do not know any better. I'm not sure what kind of training the guys around here get, but it could certainly stand to be improved on.

Date: December 04, 2017 08:11PM

TCNKU Wrote:
> I did not see the game this weekend, but have seen
> quite a bit of HS football games over the past few
> years.I have about 15 years experience officiating
> HS football in Oklahoma and Texas, and a few years
> doing lower level college ball JC and NAIA) in
> Oklahoma and Kansas. So I have a little
> experience when it comes to officiating games.
> When my job started moving me around pretty
> regularly, I stopped calling games, but still go
> to quite a bit, and feel pretty comfortable
> talking about officiating levels across the
> country.
>
> All of that being said, I feel very comfortable
> saying HS officiating in Northern Virginia is
> probably the worst in the country. It is
> undoubtedly the worst in any metro area in the
> country.
>
> The problems are too numerous to get into, and I'm
> not sure exactly why it has gotten so bad, but it
> is really terrible. I've been told by a few the
> beginning of the problem lies with the guy who
> controls the NOVA association. Which makes sense,
> but the problems are so bad it's more than a one
> person overhaul.
>
> So while some teams and fans may feel like they
> are "being cheated", it is very rare, an official
> makes a call or calls to purposely influence a
> game. It is mostly just poor officiating by guys
> who are trying their best, but do not know any
> better. I'm not sure what kind of training the
> guys around here get, but it could certainly stand
> to be improved on.

Come ON, REALLY!! An official complaining about how poor his peers are? I call BS. You can't even state a rule & explain the common errors you've witnessed? Your training is supposed to help you get into position to better see the area under your perview. But you again have ZERO examples of how this is happening?

You better try again because you failed this assignment. After you half ass your homework tonight, you should try again!

Posted by: 2018 ()
Date: December 04, 2017 08:29PM

South Lakes will win it all next year.

Posted by: R u high? ()
Date: December 04, 2017 08:56PM

2018 Wrote:
> South Lakes will win it all next year.

Killary Clinton has a better chance of being Pres. before that ever happens. You’ll be back to 3-7. Besides even if you do some how make it to playoffs you’ll just get spanked by WHS at some point.

Date: December 07, 2017 12:41PM

I have a feeling Westfield and coach Simmons will react differently than the Colonial Forge Coach, Brown to the Smith transfer. The Forge became distracted and off their focus. After reading the below, linked article, it seems like Coach Brown didn't notice or realize that after Smith made a QB change, the Eagles only made 1 defensive stop. Or that the Smith D Line took over the game? Or that a makable 37 yd field goal at the end of the game became 53 yards (& missed) because Smith had taken over the game. Same thing happened last year. Even though that winning pass was with only 23 seconds left, Smith had taken over the game & Forge was completely on their heels.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/sports/fls_varsity/high-school-football-oscar-smith-s-roster-addition-still-bugs/article_24513a10-bc8d-5a8f-bc00-f7564a9eeaf7.html

Posted by: Brown is Down ()
Date: December 07, 2017 01:37PM

Westfield will approach the Game the way they always Do, Win, Lose or Draw. They will be prepared to play 4 qtr's and more if necessary. Let us hope for a competitive contest where all participants walk away Healthy. These two Teams have represented themselves Well the last Few Years!

Date: December 07, 2017 02:24PM

I agree 100%!!! There is a reason these 2 teams have met 3 years in a row! Until a school builds a PROGRAM to compare to what Westfield & Smith have, it could be that they'll meet again in 2018!!!!

Forge's Coach Brown had his team thinking that they had SMITH beat up until the last 23 seconds of last year's semifinal game, too. However, Smith had taken over both OL & DL completely the last half of the 4th quarter. The outcome was inevitable simply because Forge had nothing left to give. Last Saturday, despite the game going to OT, there was little doubt about who was still putting out 100%.

To be very honest, the Triple OT game in Charlottesville, Westfield had worn out Smith in the same way. It was only through pure determination that the OT lasted as long as it did!!!

Looking forward to another battle between these 2 teams.

BTW, the weather could be horrific Saturday with Possible Snow, Sleet, or freezing rain starting Friday evening & lasting through until mid afternoon. IF Westfield comes down Friday Night, they will be getting into the area just as things are getting bad. Bad for traffic & the lack of VDOT's inability to handle frozen precipitation!

http://wavy.com/2014/01/23/super-doppler-10-online/

Posted by: hphyd ()
Date: December 07, 2017 08:55PM

HS Football 2017 Wrote:
> I have a feeling Westfield and coach Simmons will
> react differently than the Colonial Forge Coach,
> Brown to the Smith transfer. The Forge became
> distracted and off their focus. After reading the
> below, linked article, it seems like Coach Brown
> didn't notice or realize that after Smith made a
> QB change, the Eagles only made 1 defensive stop.
> Or that the Smith D Line took over the game? Or
> that a makable 37 yd field goal at the end of the
> game became 53 yards (& missed) because Smith had
> taken over the game. Same thing happened last
> year. Even though that winning pass was with only
> 23 seconds left, Smith had taken over the game &
> Forge was completely on their heels.
>
> http://www.fredericksburg.com/sports/fls_varsity/h
> igh-school-football-oscar-smith-s-roster-addition-
> still-bugs/article_24513a10-bc8d-5a8f-bc00-f7564a9
> eeaf7.html

All the hubbub aside, allowing this kid to play under those circumstances is a travesty of everything the VHSL claims it stands for. "Good sportsmanship involves competing with integrity and a sense of fair play."

Yeah right. Allowing a post-season transfer defies common sense and fair play.

Posted by: LBSS Player ()
Date: December 07, 2017 08:57PM

Did you all hear about this - the LBSS after season party will be held over at the Fairfax Circle Arthur Treacher's!

It was originally planned for the Annandale Shakey's Pizza, but they changed it. Now there will be fresh, hot fish and chips and Fanta for all the players and athletic supporters! <-- (lol get it???)

Posted by: Bulldoggy ()
Date: December 08, 2017 10:27AM

Westfield/Oscar Smith game moved to Sunday at 4:30 PM due to weather

Posted by: WHSfan ()
Date: December 08, 2017 10:32AM

You Have To Respect... Wrote:
> I am not a Westfield fan, or have any bias towards
> their program at all. I am a coach in the
> northern region. I have to say, I am really
> impressed with what they've done over the past
> three years. Kids, coaches, and administration at
> that school seem to all be on the same level, and
> I am sure that is a huge part of why they are so
> successful. As I watched the last couple games at
> Westfield during the playoffs I couldn't help but
> get a sense that "this program has it all
> together, top to bottom." I see administrators
> working hard to be a vital part in the programs
> success, kids playing fundamentally sound tough
> football, and coaches working their tails off to
> make sure their kids adjust so all they have to do
> is worry about playing hard.
>
> It's easy on these threads to bash a successful
> school and program, but this post is to focus on
> the positive this program has brought to the
> northern region, and how I am completely impressed
> with the current state of their program. As you
> walk into the stadium you're greeted by people
> with smiles, making your entrance
> non-confrontational and easy. Once you get in all
> you see if the football stadium and the people
> around it, very intimidating for opposing teams
> and fans. You hear an announcer talking football
> and that's it, nothing about anything other than
> Westfield football. The team comes out and they
> have a stigma of togetherness, not person above
> the other. Coaches focused on their kids coming
> onto the field and being happy for the moment,
> it's great stuff.
>
> As the game goes on, you see kids play hard, never
> (or rarely) get down throughout the course of a
> game. The coaches work hard, the chain crew is
> engaged, the fans know when to cheer, and when to
> cheer louder. There are very littler
> interruptions throughout the process, and that's
> what I think strikes me the most. Interruptions
> destroy the process, they don't let that happen.
> Of course there are going to be haters, but
> understand that this post has nothing to do with
> hate, but all to do with respect. Congrats on a
> third trip to the state championship, and know
> that your programs success continues to aggravate
> and push every competitive team in the region to
> get to your level. Good luck on Saturday!

Thanks for the post. As one of several Westfield supporters who has volunteered over the years, this observation is spot on. The Booster Club and others put a huge effort into Gameday experience, including making sure their is an atmosphere as described above when you come to the stadium. Concessions are first class, they have fresh cut fries!!, volunteers are plentiful and friendly. Crowds turn out and support the team. Best place to watch a game in the region!! GO BULLDOGS!!

Posted by: bring out the vaseline ()
Date: December 08, 2017 12:15PM

Whatever, bulldogs - how about the Westfield students flashing loser signs to other school student bodies, the underage drinking and letting the main perpetrators play on when it counted in the playoffs, hiring six head coaches (hey administration are we trying to overcompensate for small peckers or what and isn't one enough for a high school program?),the general arrogance of the Westfield posters on this site for years, could go on and on.

Bunch of (Bull) dog shit.

But go ahead pull out the vaseline so you can work out your Westfield stiffie. It is what you all do isn't it?

Karma by the way will catch up one day....in the meantime keep drinking your koolaid and other beverages out of the dixie cups.

Posted by: Westfield Fan ()
Date: December 08, 2017 12:26PM

Just sour grapes from someone not as good as us at Westfield.

Posted by: bring out the vaseline ()
Date: December 08, 2017 12:28PM

See my point exactly, another pompous Westfield ass

Posted by: JH3VX ()
Date: December 08, 2017 12:44PM

bring out the vaseline Wrote:
> Whatever, bulldogs - how about the Westfield
> students flashing loser signs to other school
> student bodies, the underage drinking and letting
> the main perpetrators play on when it counted in
> the playoffs, hiring six head coaches (hey
> administration are we trying to overcompensate for
> small peckers or what and isn't one enough for a
> high school program?),the general arrogance of the
> Westfield posters on this site for years, could go
> on and on.
>
> Bunch of (Bull) dog shit.
>
> But go ahead pull out the vaseline so you can work
> out your Westfield stiffie. It is what you all do
> isn't it?
>
> Karma by the way will catch up one day....in the
> meantime keep drinking your koolaid and other
> beverages out of the dixie cups.

I’m guessing this is a CVHS or CHS or SL poster. So salty! It’s the holiday’s, cheer up, don’t be so rick!

Posted by: HenryVIII ()
Date: December 08, 2017 12:58PM

> on and on.
>
>
> isn't it?
>

Damn, some Centreville, Chantilly or Lake Braddock fan is having a bad day. GO BULLDOGS......3PEAT!

Posted by: L8er H8er ()
Date: December 08, 2017 01:01PM

> See my point exactly, another pompous Westfield
> ass

WTF are you whining about? WF is hated the way the New England Football Patriots are hated. When you're the king of the hill, the rest of the pretenders snip and whine. Like Belichick, Coach Simmons expects 100% and gives the team a good chance of winning every week. Like Brady, Kim sees what the defense is doing before the do it.

Don't be a hater or you'll regret it later.

Posted by: whatever asswipe ()
Date: December 08, 2017 02:01PM

Don't be another Bulldog sycophant or one day you will regret it too....

Posted by: kmlvoinit ()
Date: December 08, 2017 03:27PM

Imagine what coach Doc would do with a team like Westfield...Holy Cow!!!!

Posted by: H3HCV ()
Date: December 08, 2017 05:17PM

kmlvoinit Wrote:
> Imagine what coach Doc would do with a team like
> Westfield...Holy Cow!!!!

Yeah Lake Braddock would’ve beaten WHS this year. I’d imagine with the tough schedule WHS had this past season he would’ve gone 4-6 maybe 5-5 and no post-season.

Posted by: WTF are you talking about? ()
Date: December 08, 2017 06:54PM

> on and on.
>
>
> isn't it?
>

It’s idiots like you that resent WF because of their success, not how things are run. There’s no rule about how many assistants or ex-head coaches a team can have. Also, WF suspended all players based on FFX County rules in the case you’re referring to. That’s why the players were allowed to participate in the post season, the kids in question served the 30 day mandated suspensions. So, next time you want to bash the WF program make sure your facts are straight. Otherwise you come off as a sore sport.

Posted by: peds yep ()
Date: December 08, 2017 11:25PM

and you forgot - there are the perfomance enhancing drugs that the coaches hand out to the players at Westfield...some people will tell you the dirtiest program they have ever seen over there....crying shame

Posted by: bulldog booster ()
Date: December 08, 2017 11:50PM

This shit has got to stop. Westfield is perfect, we do everything perfectly, how can you claim that we are less than perfect. Stop it, stop it, stop it!!!!!

Posted by: WTF?!!! ()
Date: December 09, 2017 08:52AM

peds yep Wrote:
> and you forgot - there are the perfomance
> enhancing drugs that the coaches hand out to the
> players at Westfield...some people will tell you
> the dirtiest program they have ever seen over
> there....crying shame

Right, have you seen those Kids in person, if anything it makes you scratch your head as to how they are so successful. No gym warriors in that bunch. Quite laughable, keep trolling or looking to make an excuse.

Posted by: 7vwjb ()
Date: December 09, 2017 09:14AM

WTF?!!! Wrote:
> peds yep Wrote:
> -----
> > and you forgot - there are the perfomance
> > enhancing drugs that the coaches hand out to
> the
> > players at Westfield...some people will tell
> you
> > the dirtiest program they have ever seen over
> > there....crying shame
>
>
> Right, have you seen those Kids in person, if
> anything it makes you scratch your head as to how
> they are so successful. No gym warriors in that
> bunch. Quite laughable, keep trolling or looking
> to make an excuse.

Quite true. That team is not nearly as big as some years. In the playoffs Patriot and Woodbridge significantly out-sized them. Battlefield was probably the same. South Lakes the only team that was smaller.

Posted by: football party ()
Date: December 09, 2017 09:20AM

Did you all hear that the LBSS football season end party will be at the Arthur Treacher's over in Fairfax Circle instead of Shakey's this year? The team voted and fresh, hot fish won over all-you-can-eat pizza! My son can't wait!

Posted by: smokeout ()
Date: December 09, 2017 09:41AM

WHSfan Wrote:
> You Have To Respect... Wrote:
> -----
> > I am not a Westfield fan, or have any bias
> towards
> > their program at all. I am a coach in the
> > northern region. I have to say, I am really
> > impressed with what they've done over the past
> > three years. Kids, coaches, and administration
> at
> > that school seem to all be on the same level,
> and
> > I am sure that is a huge part of why they are
> so
> > successful. As I watched the last couple games
> at
> > Westfield during the playoffs I couldn't help
> but
> > get a sense that "this program has it all
> > together, top to bottom." I see administrators
> > working hard to be a vital part in the programs
> > success, kids playing fundamentally sound tough
> > football, and coaches working their tails off
> to
> > make sure their kids adjust so all they have to
> do
> > is worry about playing hard.
> >
> > It's easy on these threads to bash a successful
> > school and program, but this post is to focus
> on
> > the positive this program has brought to the
> > northern region, and how I am completely
> impressed
> > with the current state of their program. As
> you
> > walk into the stadium you're greeted by people
> > with smiles, making your entrance
> > non-confrontational and easy. Once you get in
> all
> > you see if the football stadium and the people
> > around it, very intimidating for opposing teams
> > and fans. You hear an announcer talking
> football
> > and that's it, nothing about anything other
> than
> > Westfield football. The team comes out and
> they
> > have a stigma of togetherness, not person above
> > the other. Coaches focused on their kids
> coming
> > onto the field and being happy for the moment,
> > it's great stuff.
> >
> > As the game goes on, you see kids play hard,
> never
> > (or rarely) get down throughout the course of a
> > game. The coaches work hard, the chain crew is
> > engaged, the fans know when to cheer, and when
> to
> > cheer louder. There are very littler
> > interruptions throughout the process, and
> that's
> > what I think strikes me the most.
> Interruptions
> > destroy the process, they don't let that happen.
>
> > Of course there are going to be haters, but
> > understand that this post has nothing to do
> with
> > hate, but all to do with respect. Congrats on
> a
> > third trip to the state championship, and know
> > that your programs success continues to
> aggravate
> > and push every competitive team in the region
> to
> > get to your level. Good luck on Saturday!
>
>
> Thanks for the post. As one of several Westfield
> supporters who has volunteered over the years,
> this observation is spot on. The Booster Club
> and others put a huge effort into Gameday
> experience, including making sure their is an
> atmosphere as described above when you come to the
> stadium. Concessions are first class, they have
> fresh cut fries!!, volunteers are plentiful and
> friendly. Crowds turn out and support the team.
> Best place to watch a game in the region!! GO
> BULLDOGS!!

dunno about the new barbecue pit they put it in. went to the state semifional last week and smoke was hanging over the field the entire first half. i ended up having to use my inhaler by the end fo the game

Posted by: ME too THREE ()
Date: December 09, 2017 11:54AM

yes, I have heard about the dirty stuff going on at Westfield for many years....sorry to hear but I guess integrity and values not what they are cracked up to be

Posted by: mb ()
Date: December 09, 2017 11:57AM

I think we all will agree that with Doc and staff back for year 2 at LB, they are the team to beat in the region next year.

But who will be their main competition next year?

Posted by: L7FHT ()
Date: December 09, 2017 11:59AM

Smoke hanging over the field was due to weather conditions. Get a life.

Posted by: Bulldogs ()
Date: December 09, 2017 01:16PM

mb Wrote:
> I think we all will agree that with Doc and staff
> back for year 2 at LB, they are the team to beat
> in the region next year.
>
> But who will be their main competition next year?

LB loses their QB (who was pretty good) and the next guy up has a noodle arm. You’ll be 6-4 maybe 7-3 if you’re lucky.

Westfields returns all of the starting RB, WR’s & QB’s, from a team that made states, that is rare and scary for the rest of the North region.

Posted by: But... ()
Date: December 09, 2017 02:24PM

they won't be defending champs next year.

Guaranteed.

Date: December 09, 2017 04:17PM

But... Wrote:
> they won't be defending champs next year.
>
> Guaranteed.

Guaranteed? I wouldn't be so sure about that. No way is Smith more athletic than Woodbridge. Probably will have a better game plan and in-game adjustments. What makes you so certain though?

Posted by: kmlvoinit ()
Date: December 09, 2017 06:03PM

But Doc and staff will have next years team trained and coached up.
They got a late start this year and had to turn the program around.
So many distractions, and no discipline all is worked out now.

Its going to be so much fun watching next year

Posted by: Oakton man ()
Date: December 09, 2017 11:41PM

Any chance one of Westfield’s coaches is interviewing for the Oakton gig? We need some of what Westfield is drinking.

Posted by: bonzi ()
Date: December 10, 2017 02:55PM

Couldn't make the game since they moved it to Sunday. Is it on FIOS anywhere. I remember that the 2015 championship game was on the telie but don't think last years' was.

Posted by: ylbe4 ()
Date: December 10, 2017 03:36PM

bonzi Wrote:
> Couldn't make the game since they moved it to
> Sunday. Is it on FIOS anywhere. I remember that
> the 2015 championship game was on the telie but
> don't think last years' was.

You can watch on the NFHS Network (online)
http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/

Also, it is being live-streamed (free) Facebook Watch.
https://www.facebook.com/watch

Posted by: Oakton brah ()
Date: December 10, 2017 04:11PM

Oakton Man - you mean talent?

Posted by: Westfield - totally unimpressed ()
Date: December 10, 2017 07:05PM

Who cares if they won again, totally unimpressed.

6 head coaches. Simmons can't you handle it yourself you pussy and Administration are we trying to overcompensate for small wieners by making all those hires

Cheating on VHSL rules.

Drinking parties

Asshole student section

But wait, here come the sycophants to say how great Westfield is.....crock of shit

Posted by: Westfield sux ()
Date: December 10, 2017 07:07PM

Totally agree, WESTFIELD SUX

Posted by: WESTFIELD ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES ()
Date: December 10, 2017 07:09PM

yep agree, most pompous ever seen

Shall we talk about the fresh cut french fries now you assholes

Posted by: Simmons is a pussy ()
Date: December 10, 2017 07:09PM

What a pussy way to win, let us hire everyone in the area, bunch of head coaches, what a pussy approach

Posted by: sycophants r us ()
Date: December 10, 2017 07:11PM

dixie cup party tomorrow during school hours for us cheating Bulldogs

Posted by: Westfield blows ()
Date: December 10, 2017 07:12PM

6 head coaches. Simmons can't you handle it yourself you pussy and Administration are we trying to overcompensate for small wieners by making all those hires

Cheating on VHSL rules.

Drinking parties

Asshole student section

But wait, here come the sycophants to say how great Westfield is.....crock of shit

Date: December 10, 2017 07:13PM

Ugh - Fairfax Football WAY Down Wrote:
> Good thing Westfield is not in Potomac Conference
> this year, as they would likely finish 4th!
> Seriously. Stone Bridge, Broad Run, and Tuscarora
> would all beat them handily, despite each having
> about a thousand less kids walking their
> hallways.
>
> And that is assuming that they could beat John
> Champe, who thumped Centerville. Otherwise they
> finish 5th!

When will you Loudoun County fans ever learn to just keep your mouths shut until you actually win a big game? Another year of having to listen to LoCo fans trashing Westfield (and Fairfax County) football.

And yet another year of EPIC FAILURE on the part of Loudoun County football at states. 10 consecutive seasons now a LoCo team has lost the Class 5 state championship game.

In the meantime Westfield wins an unprecedented THIRD consecutive state championship. Westfield and Centreville have won 4 of the last 5 state titles in Class 6. LoCo football sucks by comparison.

Posted by: FRESH CUT ASSHOLES ()
Date: December 10, 2017 07:14PM

Hey you sycophants how about sushi in the concessions stand next year, what a bunch of pompous assholes

Posted by: totally unimpressed ()
Date: December 10, 2017 07:15PM

Cheating on VHSL rules.

Drinking parties

Asshole student section

Posted by: sycophants r us ()
Date: December 10, 2017 07:18PM

Karma will catch up, you freaking pompous Westfield assholes

Posted by: 3peat ()
Date: December 10, 2017 07:27PM

sycophants r us Wrote:
> Karma will catch up, you freaking pompous
> Westfield assholes
Can't hear you over all these rings cuck

Date: December 10, 2017 07:28PM

Even though I know we are a bunch of assholes

Date: December 10, 2017 07:31PM

Can't wait to hear you dweebs moan and groan all offseason.. Westfield Ftw

Posted by: Capt. Morgan ()
Date: December 10, 2017 07:33PM

Dynasty status achieved. 3peat!!!!!

Date: December 10, 2017 07:34PM

I will be the one cooking the fresh cut fries and refrigerating the sushi at the concession stand

Date: December 10, 2017 07:39PM

3peat Wrote:
> I will be the one cooking the fresh cut fries and
> refrigerating the sushi at the concession stand

That was this years spread cuck. Caviar and Kobe beef hamburgers for the next go around

Posted by: which dick will you suck? ()
Date: December 10, 2017 07:48PM

Who are you going to suck, 3peat, Simmons or one of the other 17 head coaches....?

Date: December 10, 2017 07:52PM

All 17 - I like all of them

Posted by: totally unimpressed ()
Date: December 10, 2017 07:53PM

Cheating on VHSL rules again

Drinking parties

Asshole student section

Date: December 10, 2017 07:53PM

which dick will you suck? Wrote:
> Who are you going to suck, 3peat, Simmons or one
> of the other 17 head coaches....?

I bet you'd like to know dickhole. Try logging off and getting some fresh air, you've been on here all afternoon.

Date: December 10, 2017 07:58PM

Especially cause I got some fries to freshly cut

Date: December 10, 2017 07:59PM

Cheating on VHSL rules again

Drinking parties

Asshole student section

Pages: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314AllNext
Current Page: 12 of 14

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.