HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
['I'm in Manassas. In the ghetto.'] ['This is my f***ing country'] white lady lashes out and calls courteous Hispanic man a racial slur!!!!!
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: May 23, 2017 11:29AM

White-Woman-1280x720.jpg

Video: https://youtu.be/J7sZ0dlTpf8

VIDEO https://mobile.twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/866436920859078656

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/22/white-woman-loses-it-on-latino-man-in-crowded-store-this-is-my-fking-country/

An unidentified white woman called a Latino male a racial slur and threatened him in a Manassas, Va. area Sprint store after he he offered his assistance to her.

While on the phone, the woman tells a Sprint representative that she’s “in the ghetto,” and is unhappy that she’s had to visit two stores to receive services she requested.

After a Latino male — off camera — offers that there’s a store in nearby Fairfax, Va., the woman snaps, “I wasn’t talking to you. And don’t listen to my conversation.”

“You better watch who the f**k you’re talking to ’cause I’m not the one,” she continues.

The man — still off camera — responds, “I’m Juan,” but the woman isn’t to be deterred.

“I don’t give a f**k what your name is,” she spits, and the man simply answers, “All right.”

The woman continues and begins to threaten the man.

“You see my husband standing over there right? Keep talking s**t and watch and see if you’re gonna meet that,” she says.

At this point the Latino male can be heard saying, “I’m right here.”

“I ain’t got no nails on,” she added. “I’ll f**king fight today ’cause I ain’t got s**t to break.”

The Latino man says nothing audible, but the woman continues.

“I ain’t scared of no f**king sp**,” she says. “This is my f**king country.”

After the man leaves the store, the woman can be seen — and heard — saying, “They need to take his f**king a** back to Mexico.”

The entire exchange took place in front of two children, who can be seen on the far right of the screen. To note, many of the advertisements in the background of the video inside the Sprint store are printed in Spanish.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2017 11:57AM by Fox News.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 'This is my f***ing country': Disturbing moment white woman lashes out and calls courteous Hispanic man a racial slur for trying to help her inside of NOVA Sprint store
Posted by: Typical White Trash Trumptard ()
Date: May 23, 2017 11:33AM

lol, who let these white trash morons into our county? somebody shoulda smashed her face in for acting like that around kids.

Re: 'This is my f***ing country': Disturbing moment white woman lashes out and calls courteous Hispanic man a racial slur for trying to help her inside of NOVA Sprint store
Date: May 23, 2017 11:47AM

Re: ['I'm in Manassas. In the ghetto.'] ['This is my f***ing country'] white lady lashes out and calls courteous Hispanic man a racial slur!!!!!
Date: May 23, 2017 11:58AM

Typical libtard

Re: ['I'm in Manassas. In the ghetto.'] ['This is my f***ing country'] white lady lashes out and calls courteous Hispanic man a racial slur!!!!!
Posted by: domestic disputes ()
Date: May 23, 2017 12:08PM

Fox News Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Typical libtard

Hey Fox News, you are making this out like it was two random people but in fact they were both related. The man that the woman yelled at was her husband's cousin. Moreover the person who uploaded the video was the cousin's sister.

Low class people have been yelling at their family members in public since time immemorial. It's not news.

Posted by: This is MY County! ()
Date: May 23, 2017 12:13PM

domestic disputes Wrote:
> Fox News Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Typical libtard
>
> Hey Fox News, you are making this out like it was
> two random people but in fact they were both
> related. The man that the woman yelled at was her
> husband's cousin. Moreover the person who
> uploaded the video was the cousin's sister.
>
> Low class people have been yelling at their family
> members in public since time immemorial. It's not
> news.

I agree. It's like a family feud. The media are such lame asses.

The largely uneducated electorate will just look at the headlines and call it "hate" without considering the possibility they are being fed BS ..

Lazy idiots comprise a majority of our populations -- they will not fact check or search for the truth and most when they do -- so it only so they can spin in to their political vantage point.

Sad state -- when people don't care about finding the truth of a matter before making a judgement.

Posted by: Edit123 ()
Date: May 23, 2017 12:15PM

*most of those who do -- do it only .. **

Date: May 23, 2017 12:19PM

domestic disputes Wrote:
> Fox News Wrote:
> -----
> > Typical libtard
>
> Hey Fox News, you are making this out like it was
> two random people but in fact they were both
> related. The man that the woman yelled at was her
> husband's cousin. Moreover the person who
> uploaded the video was the cousin's sister.
>
> Low class people have been yelling at their family
> members in public since time immemorial. It's not
> news.

How do you know they were related?

Posted by: Dumbass Trumptards ()
Date: May 23, 2017 12:20PM

lol, you people defending her are idiots. as if "yelling at a family member" makes it acceptable to use racial slurs in public. suppose her husband's cousin was black, would it be okay for her to yell "Nigger"?

The only spin on this is from people saying it was "a family dispute", if that is even true.

Posted by: incorrect ()
Date: May 23, 2017 12:22PM

Fox News Wrote:
> domestic disputes Wrote:
> -----
> > Fox News Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Typical libtard
> >
> > Hey Fox News, you are making this out like it
> was
> > two random people but in fact they were both
> > related. The man that the woman yelled at was
> her
> > husband's cousin. Moreover the person who
> > uploaded the video was the cousin's sister.
> >
> > Low class people have been yelling at their
> family
> > members in public since time immemorial. It's
> not
> > news.
>
>
> How do you know they were related?

They weren't related.

Posted by: Malcolm Xtra Black ()
Date: May 23, 2017 12:28PM

Fox News - always a few days late and several million brain cells short.

It's ok buddy...you keep trying.

And...for the record, anyone that has been to Manassas lately knows it's a spic laden ghetto. If you don't like spics or the ghetto, go to the store in Great Falls.

Posted by: Metro ()
Date: May 23, 2017 12:50PM

Someone should make a video of all the 15 - 40 year old blacks that constantly harras and yell racist slurs to the white business folks that use the metro to get to their jobs in DC.

Posted by: ox ()
Date: May 23, 2017 01:10PM

She should be arrested for using foul language in public. Taken to jail and locked up until she can improve her vocabulary.

That's completely disgusting. She should be ashamed of herself.

Posted by: Yeah, I second that! ()
Date: May 23, 2017 01:20PM

Metro Wrote:
> Someone should make a video of all the 15 - 40
> year old blacks that constantly harras and yell
> racist slurs to the white business folks that use
> the metro to get to their jobs in DC.

The NIGGERS are so out of line!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.