HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Victors Pizza
Posted by: thorty wack bob ()
Date: May 12, 2017 08:27AM

What the heck happened to Victor's pizza in Springfield? They used to rock thick sauce, lotsa greasy cheese, and fat toppings. Now it's just thin cardboardy dry poop with skimpy toppings. The greek pizza was the best in town and now it's just crap. You can tell by the weight of the box/pizza when you pick it up. And BTW Arthur Treachers sucks ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Victors Pizza
Posted by: The.Green.Manalishi ()
Date: May 12, 2017 08:37AM

Well, when you run the same place for 40 fucking years and don't put any money into renovating or improvements...that begins to carry over to the product, too. They've turned over too much staff over the decades and lost their way.

I recommend leaving Victor's parking lot by turning left on Old Keene Mill Road and driving 6 miles east to Malek's Pizza Palace.

Just be sure to avoid Malek's after 10pm...lots of drunks and reprobates..

Posted by: wack bob thort ()
Date: May 12, 2017 08:44AM

The.Green.Manalishi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, when you run the same place for 40 fucking
> years and don't put any money into renovating or
> improvements...that begins to carry over to the
> product, too. They've turned over too much staff
> over the decades and lost their way.
>
> I recommend leaving Victor's parking lot by
> turning left on Old Keene Mill Road and driving 6
> miles east to Malek's Pizza Palace.
>
> Just be sure to avoid Malek's after 10pm...lots of
> drunks and reprobates..

Thx for the reply....yup you're spot on. They closed the one in Burke I used to work at 20 years ago and the springfield one has slowly gone downhill from there.

Posted by: Muleeks ()
Date: May 12, 2017 09:14AM

Malaks "Mulleeks" is the best in NOVA.

Victors have illegals there with thier toddlers running around while you try to eat.
Pizza sucks.
Go to Ledos accross the street if you are in a hurry .

Too bad it's the only place to get a single slice. Might have been sitting for 45 mins, but hey...

Posted by: Large pie ()
Date: May 12, 2017 10:19AM

Attachments:
IMG_3971.JPG

Posted by: Roor ()
Date: May 13, 2017 06:17PM

Maleks had an old white guy that delivered with a shit ton of lights on his Ford ranger. I lived in cardinal firest at the time and rented a 2bd condo and had people over all the time smoking weed. The old man would ask to come in and stay and party.

Posted by: ShirleyuJest ()
Date: May 13, 2017 11:39PM

Sorry to hear all this we go there fairly often.The pizza is over prices so we get good cheap pizza at Cost $10. BUT

We Go to Victors a good bit. The eggplant parm comes with practically another full meal of Spaghetti. The Chicken Alfredo is decent. I even venture into the Carline pulled pork )well ya were in VA no NC). The gyro platter is huge (greek) too. Have't really had a bad dinner platter.

Bottom line, skip the pizza get their real food.

PS Maliks is great too but food delivery sucks though...cold, wet scary N drivers get lost/ lose stuff.

Posted by: Taste Buds Slipping.. ()
Date: May 14, 2017 12:39AM

>Now it's just thin cardboardy dry poop

Like Shakeys..?? LOL Your Simply getting Old.. LOL!!

DAJAX..Still Got My Buds.. Victors Is Tops..had a Steak & Cheese There 45 yrs ago..Shakeys was Tops Too Mike McGills is Now..The BOSS man Of Good Pizza..Bazzanos.. Sadly Gone..

DAJAX.. Yes I would Like the Abalone à la Munière” If You Don't have it..The Sole of a Old Boot will be fine...LOL!!

Ya'll Never Tasted Abalone Back in the early 60's.. A Taste you will never forget ..Delish..Lord sliced..sauted in butter.. Pulled out of the shell..pounded..WOW ! Nothing Better With A ...Coca Cola..Back then..LOL..

California Dreaming..1960's..

Posted by: Joke Insurance ()
Date: October 16, 2017 12:01AM

Why did they shut down?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.