HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Casey Mhire
Posted by: Ihaterobbers ()
Date: May 05, 2017 11:04AM

Casey Mire of Manassas Park, VA is a repetitive thief... An absolute clepto.She is a very dishonest person as well. A bit mentally unstable which I feel for her in regards to that, however she won't seek the hell that she needs because she stays in denial due to many lying to her about her ways. They coddle and dismiss her hurtful actions. This is mainly self hating black men who worship white women to get in the pants. Until she's better I would steer clear of her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Casey Mhire
Posted by: NippleChuck ()
Date: May 06, 2017 11:50AM

Ok does she do anal?

Nip

Posted by: Andrew Michaels ()
Date: August 23, 2017 04:07AM

I saw this woman before helping the homeless people outside . They did a huge fundraiser for them and she was one of the nicest people I met . The name stuck out because I saw her in the newspaper and come to find out she was found innocent . Sound to me like you are a little bit infuriated

Posted by: KB ()
Date: September 11, 2017 10:11AM

This women is not a saint. She is an absolute liar and a thieve. She deserves to be locked up for all of her criminal cases that she has had and still have active up to now.

Posted by: My nuts hit as I whack off ()
Date: September 11, 2017 10:23AM

It's true! The harder and more vigorously I spank my monkey, my balls smash together like a pair of clackers!

Posted by: Arian white ()
Date: September 19, 2017 11:21PM

You don't know anything about her as a person . Just sit back and beat your dick some more. I went to school with her and she was very popular with everyone , mainly because of how nice and caring she was . She made everyone laugh . She does a lot of charity for the manassas homeless community . Anyone who knows her , knows that she does not put up with anyone's shit and has a huge heart !

Posted by: Arian white ()
Date: September 19, 2017 11:22PM

And how about you learn how to spell "thief" , you idiotic moron !

Posted by: honest ()
Date: November 01, 2017 12:12AM

Why are people saying she was innocent when she was found guilty? I have attached the case results. And a screen shot of just one page of her wrap sheet.
Attachments:
casey.JPG
casey2.JPG

Posted by: honesy ()
Date: November 01, 2017 04:12PM

Jeeezus people, public records are available online. She was found Guilty and made a deal with have the charges amended from Grand Larceny to Petite Larceny. Read people. Wondoer who she snitched on to get her charges lowered.
Attachments:
casey.JPG

Posted by: Candi purchase ()
Date: November 04, 2017 04:56PM

Candance Purchase was the original commenter who listed as "too honest " we were notified and decided to reveal who posted her charges . We as the co-owners of the FFISSIS SITE confirm the post as a hate crime reported

Posted by: Prince William reader ()
Date: November 06, 2017 02:47PM

These post regarding this woman are absolutely false . To judge someone on their past and to think this woman is so "horrible" as stated , should tell something about yourself . As if no one has their own flaws . I worked with this girl for over 5 years and have nothing but positive things to say about her . Casey has had a bad history yes , but the person she is now , is no where near who she used to be . I watched her go through a hard life with her family who abused her more than anyonthing . Regardless , before someone details someone's life and ridicules them for things , should take a long hard look at themselves and ask if they are perfect . This has to be coming from someone who has severe issues with jealousy and envy of the woman . Whoever too honest is , has no life and spends their free time trying to bash someone who had a bad past . If you know her or of her , you will know she is nothing of these accusations .

Posted by: Heather lawson ()
Date: August 13, 2019 09:09AM

I know this woman Casey and she is one of the sweetest ole I have ever come across . Her personality is nothing short of amazing ! I wouldn’t let some medie wt to me and I ordu

Posted by: Heather???? ()
Date: August 13, 2019 10:27AM

Heather,

Could translate wrote you typed there into an understandable and recognized language. Are you saying she has the sweetest "hole"? If so I am down for some of that "ole".

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.