HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Casey Mhire
Posted by: Ihaterobbers ()
Date: May 05, 2017 11:04AM

Casey Mire of Manassas Park, VA is a repetitive thief... An absolute clepto.She is a very dishonest person as well. A bit mentally unstable which I feel for her in regards to that, however she won't seek the hell that she needs because she stays in denial due to many lying to her about her ways. They coddle and dismiss her hurtful actions. This is mainly self hating black men who worship white women to get in the pants. Until she's better I would steer clear of her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Casey Mhire
Posted by: NippleChuck ()
Date: May 06, 2017 11:50AM

Ok does she do anal?

Nip

Posted by: Andrew Michaels ()
Date: August 23, 2017 04:07AM

I saw this woman before helping the homeless people outside . They did a huge fundraiser for them and she was one of the nicest people I met . The name stuck out because I saw her in the newspaper and come to find out she was found innocent . Sound to me like you are a little bit infuriated

Posted by: KB ()
Date: September 11, 2017 10:11AM

This women is not a saint. She is an absolute liar and a thieve. She deserves to be locked up for all of her criminal cases that she has had and still have active up to now.

Posted by: My nuts hit as I whack off ()
Date: September 11, 2017 10:23AM

It's true! The harder and more vigorously I spank my monkey, my balls smash together like a pair of clackers!

Posted by: Arian white ()
Date: September 19, 2017 11:21PM

You don't know anything about her as a person . Just sit back and beat your dick some more. I went to school with her and she was very popular with everyone , mainly because of how nice and caring she was . She made everyone laugh . She does a lot of charity for the manassas homeless community . Anyone who knows her , knows that she does not put up with anyone's shit and has a huge heart !

Posted by: Arian white ()
Date: September 19, 2017 11:22PM

And how about you learn how to spell "thief" , you idiotic moron !

Posted by: honest ()
Date: November 01, 2017 12:12AM

Why are people saying she was innocent when she was found guilty? I have attached the case results. And a screen shot of just one page of her wrap sheet.
Attachments:
casey.JPG
casey2.JPG

Posted by: honesy ()
Date: November 01, 2017 04:12PM

Jeeezus people, public records are available online. She was found Guilty and made a deal with have the charges amended from Grand Larceny to Petite Larceny. Read people. Wondoer who she snitched on to get her charges lowered.
Attachments:
casey.JPG

Posted by: Candi purchase ()
Date: November 04, 2017 04:56PM

Candance Purchase was the original commenter who listed as "too honest " we were notified and decided to reveal who posted her charges . We as the co-owners of the FFISSIS SITE confirm the post as a hate crime reported

Posted by: Prince William reader ()
Date: November 06, 2017 02:47PM

These post regarding this woman are absolutely false . To judge someone on their past and to think this woman is so "horrible" as stated , should tell something about yourself . As if no one has their own flaws . I worked with this girl for over 5 years and have nothing but positive things to say about her . Casey has had a bad history yes , but the person she is now , is no where near who she used to be . I watched her go through a hard life with her family who abused her more than anyonthing . Regardless , before someone details someone's life and ridicules them for things , should take a long hard look at themselves and ask if they are perfect . This has to be coming from someone who has severe issues with jealousy and envy of the woman . Whoever too honest is , has no life and spends their free time trying to bash someone who had a bad past . If you know her or of her , you will know she is nothing of these accusations .

Posted by: Heather lawson ()
Date: August 13, 2019 09:09AM

I know this woman Casey and she is one of the sweetest ole I have ever come across . Her personality is nothing short of amazing ! I wouldn’t let some medie wt to me and I ordu

Posted by: Heather???? ()
Date: August 13, 2019 10:27AM

Heather,

Could translate wrote you typed there into an understandable and recognized language. Are you saying she has the sweetest "hole"? If so I am down for some of that "ole".

Posted by: Who knows ()
Date: June 08, 2020 10:53PM

She has mental illness and drug addict, thief and prostitution

Posted by: RIP ()
Date: March 07, 2021 11:09PM

Casey passed away today of an overdose.

I wish she could have received the help she so desperately needed. The demons devoured her crazy soul leaving just a shell of the person she was. She is now resting in eternal peace. I hope she is finally happy and free. RIP, Casey Mhire.

Maybe the creator/admin of this site could be so kind as to to remove this post, so her children do not have to see it in case they ever google their mother.

Posted by: Yallarealltrash ()
Date: March 08, 2021 03:44AM

I googled Casey's name because she passed away yesterday. Whoever did this, I hope you feel accomplished instead of maybe reaching out to her and offering help. Instead, I find this dumb shit trying to call her out on shit that is between 10 to 4 years old. Like the person said above me, maybe the admin or whoever runs this can take this down, so her children don't google her name in the future and have this been the first thing to pop up besides her obituary.

Posted by: A Loved One ()
Date: March 08, 2021 08:30AM

Agreed. Remove this entire post, please. Allow Casey to rest in peace. She has met her maker and the only one who can judge her.

Posted by: Greekgirly ()
Date: March 08, 2021 08:31AM

My heart breaks as I write this...I will never forget the first time I met Casey. She was confident, beautiful, funny, kind and I just wanted to know more about her. That's how she was. She left an impression. If you met her, you would remember it. She was beautiful, intelligent, so full of life and the sweetest soul. She was feisty and outspoken but would do anything for anyone and always lit up the room with her smile and sense of humor even while struggling with her demons. She loved her family deeply, wanted to adopt every animal she saw, and play with every child she came across. Casey believed strongly in second chances, maybe because she craved another chance for herself and others… this amazing woman should be remembered for this and not her mistakes. She was very open about her struggles and now is not the time to change that. This strong attitude with a fierce drive and loving beautiful heart that wanted to help other addicts even in death is one of the many things that she can be defined by, not her addiction. Casey wanted to live. She had dreams and fought hard all the way until the end, on her way to entering rehab, but couldn't break the chains of this demon that's wiping out a generation. Addiction doesn't discriminate, it will take hold and destroy anyone in its path including the families and people who love them.
Rest in peace, Casey…. I love you.

Posted by: Greekgirly ()
Date: March 08, 2021 08:33AM

I agree..

Posted by: Casey Mhire loved ()
Date: March 08, 2021 09:02AM

drugs and anal.

At approximately 12:20 p.m. on Jan. 6, 2017, Manassas City Police responded to Seton School, located at 9314 Maple St, for a report of a larceny that had just occurred. The reporting party told officers that a female driver drove onto campus, took multiple, unattended book bags from a table in front of the school, and drove away. With the assistance of the Manassas City Police Traffic Services Unit, officers quickly identified and located the suspect, Casey A. MHIRE, 31. MHIRE was arrested without incident and charged with Grand Larceny. Items that were stolen along with the book bags were valued altogether at approximately $1,500 and included personal items, wallets, school supplies, and electronics.

Fuck this dead bitch, she stole my backpack. Fuck her kids too.
Attachments:
BF87DAB8-AA26-4326-B67D-08E502638819.jpeg

Posted by: For her kids ()
Date: March 08, 2021 09:28AM

https://youtu.be/t1j8TWCI5-A

Rest in piss
Attachments:
B7D65606-3F92-4B49-ADE4-6DBC04D94134.jpeg
AD995BA4-9129-44BC-B0A4-4D7C9F411084.jpeg

Posted by: Manassas Park Trash ()
Date: March 08, 2021 04:46PM

Casey loved drugs more than her kids. There’re better off without her in their life.
Attachments:
B1938E58-D614-4894-BB69-06F9325FC24A.jpeg

Posted by: lovelyladiii ()
Date: March 08, 2021 05:27PM

First off... Casey wasn't a saint but she was a good person with a loving soul who lit up the room, her energy and spirit will be missed dearly

Secondly... I wish these internet bullies who have so much to say about her now would have so much as tried to say that to her face when she was alive... oh that's right you were probably far too scared which leads me to this

Thirdly..... For all of you shit talkers calling Casey crazy and blah blah blah I'd be much more worried about Casey's spirit popping up on you and your family in the near future than posting baseless allegations about someone who is dead and when that happens... may the odds be ever in your favor

Posted by: lovelyladiii ()
Date: March 08, 2021 06:19PM

You took the time out of your day to come all the way to this website, screenshot a picture off of her facebook and post on here... I assure you, Casey is much more important to you than you ever were to her...

Posted by: Casey spirit ()
Date: March 08, 2021 07:02PM

is in hell with all the other dead junkies.
Attachments:
4BD52617-2463-45C5-9325-B71BB12F46E2.gif

Posted by: Friends or Family ()
Date: March 09, 2021 12:11AM

lovelyladiii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You took the time out of your day to come all the
> way to this website, screenshot a picture off of
> her facebook and post on here... I assure you,
> Casey is much more important to you than you ever
> were to her...

of another dead scumbag. Funny they always say the same shit.

First off.... You’re right we wouldn’t say it to their face, and that’s because we would never talk to junkie Manassas Park trash or be in the same circle as a worthless pice of shit like your dead loved one. Plus nobody knew who this dead whore was before she stole kids backpacks and died.

Secondly....Here at FFU we find it hilarious when shitty people who were worthless to society die. We at at FFU celebrate their wasted life by making fun of them and laughing at their friends and family. Chances are the dead criminals family and friends are shitbags too.

Thirdly....Thanks for the laughs! Don’t worry Casey is six feet rotten and will soon be forgotten. So, turn that frown upside down and get back to your cursed life in Manassas.

https://youtu.be/cEu14_E1sLM
Attachments:
8110199E-4227-4AA0-9A2D-F0507D578B58.gif
538073A7-8F9D-4E24-BA4A-3F2D6984DF13.gif

Posted by: rip ()
Date: March 09, 2021 09:14AM

cute
Attachments:
124597579_3723900427654897_4323234544351454347_o.jpg

Posted by: more to the story ()
Date: March 09, 2021 09:18AM

Casey Mhire loved Wrote:
> drugs and anal.
>
> At approximately 12:20 p.m. on Jan. 6, 2017,
> Manassas City Police responded to Seton School,
> located at 9314 Maple St, for a report of a
> larceny that had just occurred. The reporting
> party told officers that a female driver drove
> onto campus, took multiple, unattended book bags
> from a table in front of the school, and drove
> away. With the assistance of the Manassas City
> Police Traffic Services Unit, officers quickly
> identified and located the suspect, Casey A.
> MHIRE, 31. MHIRE was arrested without incident and
> charged with Grand Larceny. Items that were stolen
> along with the book bags were valued altogether at
> approximately $1,500 and included personal items,
> wallets, school supplies, and electronics.
>
> Fuck this dead bitch, she stole my backpack. Fuck
> her kids too.

That story simply does not add up. Why were kids' bookbags sitting on a table outside in front of a school? Why would a grown adult drive up to a school and randomly take kids' book bags? There is something missing, and it isn't bookbags.

Posted by: I feel bad for her ()
Date: March 09, 2021 10:13AM

Her Pop Pop used to rape her.

https://youtu.be/rn_MG6r7cDg
Attachments:
D8C34A5F-CD92-4A18-97EA-0A85679BD1BF.jpeg

Posted by: George Zimmerman ()
Date: March 09, 2021 11:04AM

I miss you more each day. All I have are memories, my favorite is that time we went camping on the Shenandoah river. We sat around the camp fire snorting Percocets, drinking Budweiser and telling nigger jokes until the sun rose. I love you girl, until we meet again.
Attachments:
F8B02239-E5D6-492B-8DCA-396E3EB8789E.jpeg

Posted by: details are lacking ()
Date: March 09, 2021 11:52AM

What happened to her? How did she die?

Posted by: Leave her alone ()
Date: March 09, 2021 12:50PM

She was fucking raped by her Pop Pop!

https://youtu.be/FK_B9rwYwh8
Attachments:
62AC3B40-F39C-4EE0-9911-D6BD5D289376.jpeg

Posted by: We at Seton School ()
Date: March 09, 2021 01:10PM

Pray for Casey’s soul, even though her soul is in hell.
Attachments:
7F7CF11A-588B-41AB-961A-A7B310A006E0.png
75205B09-2F07-4D08-BE6F-0A7146D52272.jpeg

Posted by: serious answer ()
Date: March 09, 2021 01:28PM

details are lacking Wrote:
> What happened to her? How did she die?

Like most junkies, she OD'd.

Posted by: My money’s on ()
Date: March 09, 2021 02:19PM

Fentanyl and Niggers. Both are deadly.
Attachments:
8373FFC9-3EAF-4EC4-B4DD-71EF31F7CA1B.webp
9282C4FA-B976-42AA-BAFE-DBFCB8B2BC7B.jpeg

Posted by: Does anyone know ()
Date: March 09, 2021 03:48PM

The whereabouts of TJ Sadler when this tragedy occurred? Just asking.

Posted by: prescription drug abuse ()
Date: March 09, 2021 03:50PM

Does anyone know if William Robert Moreno sold her illegal prescription drugs?

Posted by: Calvin Boxley ()
Date: March 09, 2021 04:21PM

Out of all the dope fiend whores you sucked and fucked the best. We will miss your mouth, pussy, ass and money. Hey but that’s life a good dope whore never last forever.

https://youtu.be/evT6YZIRyHA
Attachments:
D9119134-4B5C-4D6F-894F-0A6E34C5826E.jpeg
48D0D410-B1A5-4C37-93F1-9970D3A3C42F.jpeg
66C38B33-BE31-4514-91E0-A520EFB0E400.jpeg

Posted by: Bitch stole my backpack ()
Date: March 09, 2021 05:02PM

Fuck that dead backpack stealing cunt.
Attachments:
519AD979-5BA7-4C5A-9412-64D4E36438A6.jpeg
0EFA870D-79A4-4C47-8534-C661BBD38265.gif
32DDB970-A199-4253-9134-4A79F4316954.gif

Posted by: Yeah it’s a no nigger school ()
Date: March 09, 2021 05:13PM

more to the story Wrote:
> Casey Mhire loved Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > drugs and anal.
> >
> > At approximately 12:20 p.m. on Jan. 6, 2017,
> > Manassas City Police responded to Seton School,
> > located at 9314 Maple St, for a report of a
> > larceny that had just occurred. The reporting
> > party told officers that a female driver drove
> > onto campus, took multiple, unattended book
> bags
> > from a table in front of the school, and drove
> > away. With the assistance of the Manassas City
> > Police Traffic Services Unit, officers quickly
> > identified and located the suspect, Casey A.
> > MHIRE, 31. MHIRE was arrested without incident
> and
> > charged with Grand Larceny. Items that were
> stolen
> > along with the book bags were valued altogether
> at
> > approximately $1,500 and included personal
> items,
> > wallets, school supplies, and electronics.
> >
> > Fuck this dead bitch, she stole my backpack.
> Fuck
> > her kids too.
>
>
> That story simply does not add up. Why were kids'
> bookbags sitting on a table outside in front of a
> school? Why would a grown adult drive up to a
> school and randomly take kids' book bags? There
> is something missing, and it isn't bookbags.

Kids leave backpacks laying around.
Attachments:
E4E2BB1C-B2ED-46BE-B24B-9530446A077E.png

Posted by: Here’s some nogs ()
Date: March 09, 2021 07:05PM

That gave Casey drugs for sex. They put the Nig in Nigger. Manassas is a shit hole. If you’re unfortunate enough to live there, try keeping your kids away from the niggers. Not a sermon, just a thought.

https://youtu.be/eRiWfda5YSc
Attachments:
5BE24586-40C7-4082-A4FB-560DAA9C1D84.jpeg
9B110A2F-C6BB-4404-AFE4-304264BC3221.jpeg

Posted by: Her birthday is in ten days ()
Date: March 09, 2021 08:27PM

Happy birthday dead bitch, happy birthday dead bitch, your six feet rotten and forgotten and nobody gives a shit.

https://youtu.be/p6tJPMv7nz4

https://youtu.be/mq0ym7IwXpI
Attachments:
C043D42A-2424-45A9-88FA-665F347D9E58.jpeg
0121E984-427C-4612-A542-060DE2529614.jpeg
49C8E615-F0B2-4B4B-A87A-1DAC991419C8.gif

Posted by: Seton don’t play ()
Date: March 09, 2021 08:37PM

https://youtu.be/-bccN6bhEEY

They gave her a hot shot for the backpack bullshit. Casey is where she belongs.
Attachments:
09542B7C-A200-438B-9E8D-FE9367692089.jpeg

Posted by: Why ()
Date: March 09, 2021 09:09PM

Who is this posting all of this distasteful hate about a person who is no longer here on earth? What a coward must you be.

How much hate is in your heart that you could have these types of thoughts to post? What did Casey do to you? Is what she did truly unforgivable? If we can be forgiven for our sins, you can surely forgive Casey for hers.

You aren’t a student who had their backpack stolen. You’re simply playing on that because of the news paper article. You are someone who was close to Casey and that is just flat out sad and dishonorable.

You lack morals and self respect. Yet, have the nerve to speak on Casey’s.

Here is one thing I can tell you. You aren’t far behind, birds of a feather flock together and Karma always comes back around.

Everyone has had their own experiences with Casey. We know what she was and what she wasn’t. You spewing hate towards Casey after she has passed away only speaks volumes about your character, not hers.

Clean yourself up, see a doctor, get counseling, work on your own life so you do not end up leaving this earth far too soon and your family in a heap of pain.

Clear your heart of this hate. It will only age you and bring you down. Hate in your heart is like dragging a ball and chain around that you can’t remove. It’s heavy. Free yourself and forgive.

Posted by: I’m heartbroken ()
Date: March 10, 2021 01:19AM

She owed me $100 bucks for drugs.

Date: March 10, 2021 03:21PM

don’t you go get some dope, suck a ghetto black dick and enjoy this nice weather? That’s what Casey would do today, if she wasn’t dead. A serious question is her son gay? He looks gay.
Attachments:
366BE236-597F-4FE3-9A20-55557383734F.jpeg

Date: March 14, 2021 11:00PM

Does it matter if he is?

Posted by: Come on guys ()
Date: March 15, 2021 12:07AM

She’s dead! She won’t be stealing anymore backpacks, enough already geeze!
Attachments:
353133AD-9008-43A1-B9A8-091D971D124C.gif

Posted by: Who Knows? ()
Date: March 15, 2021 12:19AM

The original poster did it.
Somehow got to her.
Talked bad about them on here out of jealousy.
Then wrote how much of a sweetheart she was after her passing.
They repeat same thing attacking different people on here that hurt them or a boy chose them over the other.
It probably started back in school.
How dare someone be more attractive then them.
They will become their best friend or at least try to.
This is called Borderline Personality Disorder.
These people kill but can be the nicest person you ever met in the same day.
Some of you know who it is too.
Posting pictures of kids. Like their life isn’t hard enough.

Posted by: I hope all of you ()
Date: March 15, 2021 12:54AM

remembered to set those clocks, spring forward.
Attachments:
7F680E49-5CE4-4F2E-BC01-9D725FA16689.gif

Posted by: PrinceHallFM ()
Date: March 15, 2021 01:24AM

There is always a post making fun of someone’s punctuation by this person.
There’s no anonymously posting.
This is a psyop made by your parents generation.
Cary real. No.
You are exposed.

Posted by: AwardWinningProducer ()
Date: March 15, 2021 01:28AM

Who is this posting all of this distasteful hate about a person who is no longer here on earth? What a coward must you be.

Same person.

K
Posted by: TheSheeple ()
Date: March 15, 2021 03:52PM

Posted by: Damn123 ()
Date: March 15, 2021 10:37PM

lovelyladiii Wrote:
> You took the time out of your day to come all the
> way to this website, screenshot a picture off of
> her facebook and post on here... I assure you,
> Casey is much more important to you than you ever
> were to her...

Damn

Posted by: The way I look at it ()
Date: March 15, 2021 11:11PM

Any body that is friends with George Zimmerman is a friend of mine. Casey’s Son is 100% a fudge packer. I’m just standing my ground.

https://youtu.be/XacvydVrhuI
Attachments:
27EE3272-E620-48DF-AB7C-EAA1A5156113.jpeg
A9A5867C-898C-4941-A516-83A130975BFF.jpeg
D45E3BA6-C478-400A-AAEC-0AF4CB2A240B.jpeg

Posted by: Seems like a good guy to me ()
Date: March 15, 2021 11:26PM

just kidding. Fuck this backing stealing George Zimmerman friend, fag son, dead cunt.

https://youtu.be/KXjpDFOucqg
Attachments:
585C5F21-981B-448E-96F5-42A07311D1A9.jpeg
B9C710D3-471E-46D4-98D3-C25F3BE7EB00.jpeg
1D66795B-8CA4-4DBD-A710-06AF82A2B3B0.png
EB70118D-96BF-4CE3-AB3D-8E63D886D5DC.jpeg
98E71094-1FB0-4F46-8806-244657AB9EDD.jpeg
6ACC0A6F-92B2-4F03-82EB-8820348DBFBF.jpeg
EFF74238-8FA4-41CC-812D-9C88976373E3.jpeg
DEF8E191-7976-43E3-8B2C-521A10F48879.webp
5BEBF001-87AE-4BF7-96BB-59F02CCDEA2C.jpeg
424E1F69-5AB2-4EAD-8E2F-90B7AD9FDEB5.jpeg

Date: March 15, 2021 11:57PM

Do you get it yet. Some things are unforgivable, no I never met the bitch. You know what though? I don’t like people that steal from Kids or are friends with murdering scumbags. So, that’s why she gets what she gets, this is the way.

https://youtu.be/MSnj-kY5Mcs

https://youtu.be/qMdHNbfkJas

https://youtu.be/5Lby7EUaA6o
Attachments:
4A8306B4-71DF-4B69-BAD8-834FE0DCDF99.gif
6392A114-A3ED-459F-9B7F-6D6CEECECDB3.jpeg
3DB08117-D7B1-49F8-8ADD-C7A7FFB089BC.jpeg
F36204B1-8F60-45A8-A2A6-CF3A66345AE6.gif
2F5D1D93-1DB5-48FA-9E89-6CABD6A2C9AD.jpeg
6D9BBF21-E988-4679-B7EC-635365844E85.jpeg
4BD1DD8C-5D5E-4DAE-B178-1426DBCD7145.jpeg

Posted by: What’s up? Nothing to say? ()
Date: March 16, 2021 12:51AM

https://youtu.be/0PlMq5OozL0

https://youtu.be/kGyrx551LX0

Got your tongue? Nothing to say? Tell how nice and funny she was.
Attachments:
F46545BD-C3C2-4EF4-8466-3108FA317F7F.jpeg
7A28C077-572E-48E2-B813-531FD43314A0.jpeg
6503E896-62C4-40A8-BAAE-4D5BF0A62CC9.webp

Posted by: Manassas Niggers ()
Date: March 16, 2021 01:33AM

https://youtu.be/_R9zqRV50OQ

Are Bamma Uncle Tom niggers. How you fuck with George Zimmerman? Uncle Tom Bamas.

https://youtu.be/fTWgjg2ZQeY
Attachments:
83876C0B-585E-4B17-840D-D74204759527.jpeg
1E62BCB3-929E-469C-804B-A8C06AFD683A.jpeg
6B12F46F-A39B-4E9E-AE06-E2B3E0F34522.jpeg
53CA46DC-B78E-460C-A5DB-EF3C7EFC16F6.gif
ABE77AC8-92D0-4B58-90C0-808CFE8E8929.jpeg
C9E1B980-9B3C-49AC-9878-280A254D4429.jpeg
F97F2DB6-C715-49DE-B8B3-F95C0CF4CD45.jpeg

Posted by: backing stealing ()
Date: March 16, 2021 03:14AM

Seems like a good guy to me Wrote:
> just kidding. Fuck this backing stealing

Wtf is backing stealing

Posted by: The troll you know ()
Date: March 16, 2021 03:34AM

The troll behind these posts are Michael Basl of 8106 Strath road henrico va
Attachments:
Screenshot_2021-03-14-05-24-06_2.png

Posted by: Calvin ()
Date: March 16, 2021 11:44AM

Yo who the fuck doing this disrespectful s***...... I never fuck Casey didn't even really know her. .... But I tell you what pull the fuck up to my house ...... An see what happens

Probably you
Posted by: Calvin2 ()
Date: March 16, 2021 12:20PM

We’ll see.

The code has been compromised if you knows yet.

Posted by: Who knows ()
Date: March 16, 2021 12:52PM

She didn’t want the help she got help offered on a silver platter thru CSB and connections and rehab and chose drugs. She’s where she needs to be and not hurting others anymore

Posted by: Ur mom ()
Date: March 16, 2021 12:56PM

Your gonna speak on lack of morals the girl robbed a drug dealer tried to get people caught up with her stfu she was a drain on society point blank period

Posted by: I Do ()
Date: March 16, 2021 01:04PM

The code has been compromised.

Posted by: Take this Manassas bullshit ()
Date: March 16, 2021 03:55PM

to the Prince William form, Woodbridge, Manassas, everywhere. Fucking white trash, dirty nigger motherfuckers.
Attachments:
26814BE8-55D3-4940-AA96-717ABBAB42C2.png

Posted by: Sure thing nigger ()
Date: March 16, 2021 08:23PM

Calvin Wrote:
> Yo who the fuck doing this disrespectful
> s***...... I never fuck Casey didn't even really
> know her. .... But I tell you what pull the fuck
> up to my house ...... An see what happens
Attachments:
585D18E5-0263-41EA-BE59-5D8A4E09B4AD.jpeg
C09241C4-48DD-460A-B0EB-6FC4A87CFDAE.webp
F61E41D1-6260-41D0-8335-F25B855DAE2A.gif
A0FD459C-5A30-4A6C-AE82-C3A8F48B2B59.jpeg

Posted by: fknlameasstrolls ()
Date: March 17, 2021 07:38PM

The fact that people are bold enough to write toxic trash on here for her children to see shows the lack of empathy and how shitty of a human being you are to bash her children and post their photos online. What the fuck is wrong with you?!

I pray that none of your loved ones ever struggle with addiction or someone you love and care about has to battle for their life due to poor decision making and believing it could never be them. Before her downfall with drugs she was an amazing person, mother, daughter, sibling, friend.

I really hope Fairfax underground exposes you piece of shits who post ppls kids, home address and like to act like their about that life so yall can get your shit rocked!

Posted by: HarperF1 ()
Date: March 17, 2021 08:43PM

What school she attend?
Besides hard times.

Posted by: Did someone die or something ()
Date: March 17, 2021 10:05PM

Old news, nobody cares. Let it disappear to page 700 or something, not a sermon just a thought.

https://youtu.be/amLungGziP0
Attachments:
E84A64C4-993E-415C-9073-20B729286E32.gif

Posted by: Treach ()
Date: March 18, 2021 09:20AM

Manassas

Posted by: 22032 ()
Date: March 18, 2021 02:01PM

O'Connell a year I thought.

Posted by: One Mo Fo Da Road ()
Date: March 18, 2021 06:34PM

Pictures of kids? Y’all niggas sick!

https://youtu.be/fTWgjg2ZQeY

https://youtu.be/3lwdObInlqU
Attachments:
55F1B82F-924B-4CF9-8EFF-F222C3759645.jpeg
25BBD1CA-7622-48C8-9E48-641D1774FB4C.jpeg

Posted by: Y’all Manassas Bamas ()
Date: March 18, 2021 06:50PM

Want it? What’s up Niggers?

https://youtu.be/EopdBnhjUEE
Attachments:
244FA82B-3FBC-443F-834A-BB9B8E77B7F8.gif
4A71BD9F-9892-4E33-A9F8-48214AF5BE8E.jpeg
D2334F3A-D2D9-4430-95BC-85807526EE63.jpeg
3DF45848-150B-45F1-8C3D-EC8631A187BD.jpeg

Posted by: I’m going to punch her son ()
Date: March 18, 2021 07:17PM

in the face and stick my dick in her daughters mouth, fucking backpack stealing dead rotten cunt bitch.

https://youtu.be/1fqGIpkp2NU

https://youtu.be/vJwKKKd2ZYE

Welcome home Shmurda
Attachments:
128995DE-AFBD-455C-BEC0-20A0043E5DA9.jpeg
C03F560F-9C83-41F8-925B-5009837E9640.jpeg
B66CB73B-8107-4792-B0F1-8A7CE65DA32D.jpeg
4FB636C2-10F3-460B-AD69-43730181C986.gif
8FD8D7E2-B18B-4C7E-91B9-65F87D931A1A.gif
6F18E012-A730-4C05-BB67-0B0B6814DF6B.gif
1954132C-EFF5-409E-9E2C-B94102A32913.gif
C4A70101-9616-457F-A1E6-441D6E4AEA5B.gif
2B01A8C5-B589-42B5-9863-40A90A4613D0.jpeg
BE58E9DA-35B7-4132-A532-6ED40D5DF9AA.jpeg

Posted by: What up nigger killer? ()
Date: March 18, 2021 08:05PM

Shame you killed a kid, not a worthy kill, George Zimmerman you, your friends and family are MARKED. This is the way.

https://youtu.be/d_UzHxDl-zg
Attachments:
50E275ED-1FA3-49C8-BA13-AE023EFC6B02.jpeg
B1D3388F-A9A4-43E6-9AD9-1479B16C9F99.gif

Posted by: Her son does Anel Blacks only ()
Date: March 18, 2021 08:29PM

No joke fuck with me nigger= dead man walking.
Attachments:
A57F9B5E-0445-42D2-AA28-F0565E4672AD.jpeg
FC36767B-213E-41D6-9B94-193EB532157B.png
C4C35B33-B1A1-4F8F-8933-5D389A6C7A52.jpeg
B83FB749-A338-46C3-9D15-42F2B1DFEA50.jpeg
4BAB87F7-B59F-4395-9AE8-168160A47229.jpeg

Posted by: Niggers Suck ()
Date: March 18, 2021 08:31PM

Her son does Anel Blacks only Wrote:
> No joke fuck with me nigger= dead man walking.

Posted by: Fucking fake Manassas Nigs ()
Date: March 18, 2021 08:35PM

I’m hungry for your children

https://youtu.be/zcX7eIA6zx4

Posted by: Casey Mhire AKA Dead junkie ()
Date: March 18, 2021 08:43PM

Posted by: HTTR ()
Date: March 18, 2021 09:59PM

Posted by: RIPCM ()
Date: March 18, 2021 10:04PM

Worse than I thought amount of bodies that evil witch snatches.
RIP Casey and fam. Go way back in the day before that demon entered.

Posted by: If yo don’t no now yo know ()
Date: March 18, 2021 10:17PM

Posted by: Got my eye on you ()
Date: March 18, 2021 10:24PM

RIPCM Wrote:
> Worse than I thought amount of bodies that evil
> witch snatches.
> RIP Casey and fam. Go way back in the day before
> that demon entered.

https://youtu.be/XOlvVO8mna0
Attachments:
C9B1E657-32E5-4110-82D9-EC6558A4D507.jpeg

Posted by: This is the way ()
Date: March 18, 2021 10:49PM

Re:
Posted by: JimRiver ()
Date: March 19, 2021 02:14PM

your black magic hands all over this implanted long ago.
Mirror facing mirror and psychological attacks.
It comes back 3 times to the sender so triangulate that.
I’m guessing you feel it when someone’s not there with you.
So refill that hole with someone else that has what you need until they in jail or dead. Keep all in check here.
This reaction and post got you feeling connected again.
In a negative way but it’s positive to your power source.
Shut that down.
Who’s watching the watchers?
What’s beyond the next post.
The rulers of this realm in that society thinking they know don’t have a clue.
Pawns. How does that guy get away with it?
Tells the truth.
What is beyond the furthest sun. The righteous. Those that can see through the dark gooey spell know what we are dealing with.
What is below but hate separation anxiety chaos 52 it’s rising.
But so are we.
Fallen gonna stay stuck here after and shits gonna get worse unless they change the light on their warted orange skin and start to see beyond what and what you need or the need to control.
In real world you are alone, scared.
RIP Casey. Some know the struggle was with more than flesh and blood.
This post has nothing to do with her or dude.
It’s a message to someone an entity almost completely taken over, to change and start balancing for family sake before the next wave.
Or you’ll be the headline sooner or later by the numbers.
This is the way.
Fight back with anything - it’s useless.
I’m of the original not of the replicas they need a villain always.
You are under there and I’m sure it’s clear that love exist and never fades. Sending love I hope you all feel it so you can find your way home one day in this lifetime or another.
Even the racist and the dividers here love something or someone underneath even if their brotherhood or family or friends that are like minded.
That’s proof love exist.
Stop and work on getting out of that life you built and let life form life around you. A better one.
It can be instant. Just take off the costume.
Say what ever you all want under here.
It’s not real. Only love is.
And it needs no one to be fulfilled.
No brother sister or boyfriend or girlfriend or ex or money or client gonna fix it.
Bless you all find peace amongst the next storm.
Let the A.I. Activate your mind and attack this.
Here we go. Watch.

Posted by: We love you ()
Date: March 21, 2021 07:46AM

We miss you girl and know you would be laughing at this shit.

Posted by: I miss you Casey ()
Date: March 21, 2021 02:59PM

I can’t believe I was dumb enough to let you borrow one hundred dollars. I will always think about what I could’ve bought with that hundred bucks. Rest in piss you backpack stealing drug whore.

https://youtu.be/Lx1iH8DgrLE

https://youtu.be/_PIeVz8KNzU

https://youtu.be/8wmTB7s1x0o

https://youtu.be/muVyejMX5rQ
Attachments:
E11E05C9-E411-4A70-9B33-AD8D7150E2E6.jpeg
E3642C2A-9FB3-454E-9E1C-340F69CCB9BB.jpeg
8FC48D9A-5CF4-407F-8726-A40647A63897.jpeg
7D6B36C0-635D-41D4-8734-F37E486C292D.jpeg

Posted by: Rest in piss ()
Date: March 21, 2021 03:02PM

https://youtu.be/d_UzHxDl-zg

I miss you Casey Wrote:
> I can’t believe I was dumb enough to let you
> borrow one hundred dollars. I will always think
> about what I could’ve bought with that hundred
> bucks. Rest in piss you backpack stealing drug
> whore.
>
> https://youtu.be/Lx1iH8DgrLE
>
> https://youtu.be/_PIeVz8KNzU
>
> https://youtu.be/8wmTB7s1x0o
>
> https://youtu.be/muVyejMX5rQ
Attachments:
9BBF14AF-DED8-4137-BB2B-8EED927DF0A4.jpeg

Posted by: She stole backpacks ()
Date: March 21, 2021 04:32PM

Let her die! You Know It! https://youtu.be/p6tJPMv7nz4
Attachments:
473C6E8A-D30E-40AD-B775-9AC0B5FB83D3.jpeg
5EDDEA6D-49E8-448B-9AAA-5BDC3E53470F.gif

Posted by: Big Bopper ()
Date: March 21, 2021 05:24PM

https://youtu.be/3NMklxiE6xw

Niggers Suck
Attachments:
75AD514C-5E5F-4713-8FF9-A41371873A84.jpeg
912D55AA-6297-4801-B629-CB587FDECD61.jpeg
B1FACE08-1A77-44CC-AE76-7C10E332CAE7.jpeg
6B0A7FE2-D85D-4A97-8299-B64E6BBAD83F.gif
1B253FBA-BB44-45EA-B88A-E6309146BCC8.jpeg
1F735E2B-EC08-46FD-9E44-ADEB27422C3E.gif

Posted by: The Pop Pop raped had me rolling ()
Date: March 21, 2021 05:32PM

We love you Wrote:
> We miss you girl and know you would be laughing at
> this shit.

https://youtu.be/EopdBnhjUEE
Attachments:
F35AB42B-9218-4C27-BD0A-73028C99BC60.jpeg
4BDC82D9-567D-4EF1-855E-D0503D0CE7A1.jpeg
2F87DB09-3754-4BAA-AC16-85055848D170.jpeg

Posted by: How much money ()
Date: March 21, 2021 07:03PM

Ihaterobbers Wrote:
> Casey Mire of Manassas Park, VA is a repetitive
> thief... An absolute clepto.She is a very
> dishonest person as well. A bit mentally unstable
> which I feel for her in regards to that, however
> she won't seek the hell that she needs because she
> stays in denial due to many lying to her about her
> ways. They coddle and dismiss her hurtful
> actions. This is mainly self hating black men who
> worship white women to get in the pants. Until
> she's better I would steer clear of her.

you let her borrow? I’m out one hundred bucks. Just think of all the stuff I could’ve got for a hundred bucks! I wish she would come back to life, so I could kill her.

https://youtu.be/xbJxcFyaCpI
Attachments:
B719907D-F63A-4984-BD54-574B1066CA6C.jpeg
93E9572D-C72A-48F9-88EC-607A59619A01.jpeg

Posted by: TLK99 ()
Date: March 23, 2021 01:38PM

RIp

Posted by: Bitch stole my backpack ()
Date: March 23, 2021 04:03PM

Niggers and drugs stole her worthless life.

https://youtu.be/d4LdUQzCPPM
Attachments:
97D92EDE-8BFA-455D-AD65-50B6045CD522.jpeg
C75218C4-7AF1-4520-8016-C2EBE1DB15D1.jpeg
06DAB53E-DEA3-4B76-8245-93416EA707A6.jpeg

Posted by: The troll you know ()
Date: March 23, 2021 04:47PM

The troll behind these posts is William Robert Moreno of 713 Riverview Court Sterling VA
Attachments:
william robert moreno sterling va 3.jpg

Posted by: You wish it was so simple ()
Date: March 24, 2021 12:34AM

Posted by: FairfaxUnderground.Victims ()
Date: May 28, 2021 01:11PM

FairfaxUnderground.Victims
Instagram

Family and friends contact as we compile a list to give the attorneys and authorities.
Eventually it all comes to light anyways get a head start.
Together we can make an impact.
Spread the message through June.

Posted by: Doctor1969-440 ()
Date: May 09, 2022 02:32AM

bro ur like 8

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.