HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Skins sunday
Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: October 20, 2006 08:11PM

How about 27-3 Colts?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Skins sunday
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: October 21, 2006 07:12PM

Tim45 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How about 27-3 Colts?

I think you could be overly optimistic. I could definitely see the Colts run-up the score against the Redskin's pathetic pass defense. Rogers is out. Springs will barely play. Archuletta can't cover shit. Rumph and that other guy are just bodies. The retired pro-bowler they brought in probably doesn't have enough speed to cover downfield. I can imagine Sean Taylor running around out there all by himself in one huge, uncoverable zone.

Good Lord, this is going to be ugly.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: October 21, 2006 07:45PM

The only positive about this thread is now that Tim45 said the Redskins will lose by 24 points and not score a single touchdown, Indy will lose or at least win by less than 24 points.

Date: October 21, 2006 08:40PM

I only made a prediction. Anyone else care to step up and take a chance go ahead. I said 8-8 for the year and that looks good against all of you who predicted a super bowl appearance.

Posted by: Tim, I was won of the 6-10 predictors ()
Date: October 21, 2006 08:48PM

There were a lot of Brunell lovers who were predicting super bowl.

Brunell has never won a superbowl in his prime, when he was more of a running QB in jaxsonville-- never a pinpoint/see the field pocket passer.

I never understood why Brunell homos thought he would be able to lead the skins to the superbowl when he's too old to run, and never learned how to be a good pocket passer.

fucking homos, that's what I think. They must think Brunell is handsome and get off on how his ass looks in those football tights.

Posted by: tim45 guzles cum ()
Date: October 22, 2006 02:34AM

Tim45 Wrote:
> How about 27-3 Colts?

if you are a redskinsfan as u say then i would like to meet you in person and smack you in the face
k thx

Posted by: duh ()
Date: October 22, 2006 03:38AM

I can't believe you guys are supporting that Jewboy's team.......suckers!

I remember when you could go to Redskins Park and stand around without getting shaken down with exorbitant fees...I MISS Jack Kent Cooke.....that man had CLASS! And in the off season...his cunt of a wife kept him in the headlines (and us in stitches!).

And come to find out...Coach Allen's son is a fucking Jew! Mmmmm, the cowboy hat didn't fool me!

Vote for Webb...he's a man.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: October 22, 2006 03:41AM

Well, that post was certainly very enlightening.

Posted by: duh ()
Date: October 22, 2006 04:44AM

"Well, that post was certainly very enlightening"

I'm so glad. Please continue to send your nickels and dimes to MISTER Snyder. He needs more than those PG niggers to turn a profit. Be sure to watch his TV commercials too!

Hey, answer me a question, will ya? If the 'Skins win...what happens? Do you get the the 70 virgins like the Islamic martyrs....or do you have to go to work on Monday morning like usual?

Date: October 22, 2006 08:50AM

If the Redskins win against the Colts at the RCA Dome, I believe odds are 50/50 that Jesus will come out of the clouds. Not promising anything, but...

Posted by: Real Bitter Red than Deadskin ()
Date: October 22, 2006 09:35AM

I admit the Redskins look like shit. I think it is the Danny Snyder curse. The man is brilliant at milking every dime out of the franchise, but I think he chooses loyalty over talent in his front office (a front office that will pay top dollar for a handful of big names at WR and HB but then goes cut rate on O-Line, D-Line and Special Teams). I think the team would do a lot better if it was 53 James Thrashes instead of six Clinton Portis's and 47 NFL Europe rejects. It doesn't matter how much talent you have in skill positions if you can't stop the run or rush the passer or block and tackle properly on kick-off returns.

If (and most likely when) the Redskins lose today at Indy, it is time for this team to play Jason Cambpell. Jason Campbell probably won't win any more games than Brunell because the team is broken at several positions, not just QB. But if they start playing Campbell this season, he might actually be ready to play next year. It's ridiculous that Leinart, Vince Young and Alex Smith are playing and Jason Campbell isn't.

Date: October 22, 2006 10:24AM

"if you are a redskinsfan as u say then i would like to meet you in person and smack you in the face "

Last time you had a real fight was in the second grade playing dodge ball. Better stick to trolling on the internet where you are safe.

Posted by: tim45 guzles cum ()
Date: October 22, 2006 11:43AM

nice dodge
just say "i am a pussy" and il leave you alone

Posted by: LOL ()
Date: October 22, 2006 11:44AM

lmao sorry but thats just funny

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: October 22, 2006 01:30PM

I'm a Redskins fan but my money is on the Colts. Let's just hope Portis can last the rest of the season. With out Portis the Redskins are a High School team.

Date: October 22, 2006 07:20PM

Haha, another Tim45 WRONG spread call. 24 points Try 14. PWNED.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2006 07:20PM by pgens.

Date: October 22, 2006 07:27PM

Big surprise. The Redskins can't defend downfield against the pass. The slant passes don't work, so Al Saunders keeps calling them. Oy. Well, at least the season is over before November so I can cheer for another team. I've officially given up on the Redskins until they get a new owner.

Date: October 22, 2006 07:32PM

Oh well Tim45,

Think of the money lost betting those numbers as a learning experience. LOL

Date: October 22, 2006 07:52PM

I didnt bet. No odds maker would have given you 24+ points. The last touchdown was a gimme. Before that touchdown the difference was 22 points. The only thing that really matters is another loss. 2-5 I believe is the standing. Well on their way to a below .500 season.
You dont have to be a fan to know they have not played as a team, only as 11 people on the field at the same time.
Also I saw no other predictions on here other than mine.

Date: October 22, 2006 08:47PM

This reminds me of the Redskins team under Norv Turner when Snyder brought in all that big-name talent that did NOTHING. The only difference is Turner managed to get a winning season out of them before getting canned himself.

Date: October 22, 2006 08:54PM

You know, it is astonishing to think that this team could end up with a worse record than Spurrier's last season (5-11)? In that last season Spurrier had no seasoned assistant coaches. His QB was Shane Matthews. His RB was Trung Canidate. His third and fourth receivers were a mix of washed-up Florida guys. His #2 WR was Rod Gardner. How the Hell does a team that features the Greatest Show on Turf Offense end up worse than Steve Spurrier's lame-ass team??

Posted by: dont get confused ()
Date: October 22, 2006 09:09PM

norv turner sucks hairy balls
lets officialy never bring up his name on this forum again

Date: October 22, 2006 09:20PM

I think the offense is too complicated and portis is used in the wrong way at the wrong times. When they move the ball down as they did at the beginning they play like a team but the second half was a joke.
Randel-El is way talented but he will get a big play then not be used again.

The defense tries but if they are left on the field most of the game defending against the run they wont last.

It could be just my impression but it seems to take forever to get a play called in from the sidelines and Brunell is rushed to get the play off in time.

Being a fan, believe it or not, it kills me to see what little danny snyder has done to the once great team.

Date: October 22, 2006 11:13PM

Saunders keeps going back to those ridiculous running plays in the backfield using Randle El. They put this skinny WR five yards behind the line and expect him to run around (or through) the Defense? (It's not even a reverse, so the Skins aren't even trying to fool the Defense). I have seen Saunders call that play at least once every game and I don't think it has EVER worked. WTF?

Posted by: a real redskin fan ()
Date: October 22, 2006 11:30PM

i want to know what they always run these short passes 5 yards from the 1st down on 39rd and 7.

the prblem with the skins is the following:
the skins were doing good last year and preparing for a even better season in 2006
al saunders 700 page playbook ruined the offensive scheme
brunell is learning too many new things and hes too old
jason campbell will come in next year and have the same problems under saunders playcalls
portis is a beast but used bad half the time.
theyre calling the same plays too much

offensive line is weak, false starts and holds everygame
there is no rush blocking
brunell doesnt see the whole field
secondary defense is weak
pass coverage is weak, rumph got broke today and gave a td

there is only 1 solution, they need me in there

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: October 22, 2006 11:46PM

I don't understand how the playbook can be 700 pages, the redskins seemingly only use like, maybe six different plays. Short pass with a slant, short pass down the middle, attempted long pass, run portis, run betts, the play where Brunell stands in the pocket too long and has to throw the ball away, and maybe a quarterback sneak thrown in somewhere. It takes 700 pages to document that? I bet nobody could learn that playbook.

Posted by: Ralph ()
Date: October 23, 2006 09:31AM

The Redskins lack simple discipline. They are the 2nd most penalized team in the entire NFL. It's hard to move forward when undisciplined thugs and scumbags are jumping offsides or holding or head-butting opposing players, or spitting in their face. Whoever the thug was who almost ripped Peyton's head off yesterday was lucky he didn't get called for that shot. That was completely unneccessary. If these guys couldn't play football they'd be working at a car wash. They are that stupid.

Posted by: BR ()
Date: October 23, 2006 09:35AM

While watching the game yesterday, one of the announcers made the comment that bringing in Al Saunders was probably not necessary because they weren't that far away from fielding an offensively proficient team to begin with. But then they bring in Saunders and install a whole new system and it's basically back to square one. I thought that was pretty right on.

Posted by: 354 ()
Date: October 23, 2006 11:30AM

"the play where Brunell stands in the pocket too long and has to throw the ball away"
I love it when he does that....20 times a game.
Relish every dickskins loss, relish I say.

Date: October 23, 2006 11:35AM

I like the play where Brunell hears foot steps, act like a deer in the headlights and then throws the ball to the other team.

Posted by: Fairfax MF--er ()
Date: October 23, 2006 05:16PM

It would seem to me if the Colts were so damn good at stopping the run yesterday - something they never do - SOMEBODY had to be open downfield. Am I wrong?

Basically the Colts shut down the run and short passing game. What did Saunders do? Call the run and short passing game. The Redskins really could have used a flea-flicker or a Randel El pass yesterday to shake up the Colts. The offense became so damn predictable that the Colts had no problem stopping it in the 2nd half.

As for head-butting, Santana Moss is a great player who got pissed and lost his cool. Unfortunately it pushed the team out of decent field goal range. You can call Sean Taylor a thug if you want, but Moss doesn't typically do those things on the field.

Regarding Portis, the guy is hurt. He's not going to be pounding anything up the middle or around the corner or anything else. This is what happened to him last year just before the play-offs. I think he is done for the season.

Date: October 23, 2006 07:40PM

Jester Wrote:
> I like the play where Brunell hears foot steps,
> act like a deer in the headlights and then throws
> the ball to the other team.

Huh? You must have him confused with Ramsey in years past. Brunell had no interceptions Sunday. In fact he only has one in the last three games, 3 in total this season with 7 TDs. And no lost fumbles this season. He has speed problems, but not a turnover problem.

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: October 23, 2006 08:29PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2006 12:46AM by Firrat.

Posted by: Graviss ()
Date: October 25, 2006 07:30PM

Firrat Wrote:
> Portis and Moss goes to the circuit city in tysons
> off of 7 ussualy on tuesdays to buy new releases
> if you wanna tell him what you think.

I went there yesterday and started shit with Moss. I asked him why he wasn't as good in person as his is on Madden 07. He and Clinton beat me mercilessly. Then they made me pay for their shit. Where are those Fairfax County cops when you need one? Boo Hoo, fucking Hoo

Posted by: 354 ()
Date: October 26, 2006 08:26AM

I nominate this for best of....

Posted by: no more ()
Date: August 22, 2020 09:55PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.