HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Incident Rt1 Lorton / ihop
Posted by: joe public ()
Date: April 21, 2017 09:10PM

Lots of police and ambulances all up and down RT1 in lorton va by ihop in Gunston Plaza. What happened?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Incident Rt1 Lorton / ihop
Posted by: idek ()
Date: April 21, 2017 09:31PM

I came on here just to ask as well. I was coming back from the work and I saw them putting up tape, the cop even made reverse and go the other way instead of my usual exit home.

Someone told me it was a shooting/stabbing, which would make sense, considering the tape.

Posted by: uDhne ()
Date: April 21, 2017 09:47PM

In that hood could be anything. Murder, Rape, Armed Robbery, Drug Bust. That part of town is a hell hole. Worse than SE DC.

Posted by: poor people of Fairfax ()
Date: April 21, 2017 09:55PM

Fairfax should donate that shit hole of an area to PWC.

Posted by: Respect ()
Date: April 22, 2017 12:08AM

Your concept of "hood" is amusing. Highly highly doubt it's any of those things. Police being posted like that isn't the norm around here.

Posted by: Why..I Looked At .. ()
Date: April 22, 2017 12:37AM

Hagel Circle For I got my trailer South of A River..Fine Place I say..Yes A State Trooper was gunned down there by a shotgun wielding thug..Years back..And One of Potomac Riverman RIP The Late Mr. Harley's sons died there, many moons ago...But A Cute Looking Place...

DAJAX Why All the Hate??

Posted by: I Mean ..Really..Adjust!! ()
Date: April 22, 2017 12:43AM

Why People Can Adjust To Any Environment..Just Like I have..South Of A River..Natch!! I mean..I never Had a Septic Field before..

Hagel Circle..?? No Problem "Adjusting" with a few quick mods to your cars doors..LOL

DAJAX
Attachments:
GunPorts.jpg

Posted by: udkTu ()
Date: April 22, 2017 05:05AM

That gun port would be deafening.

Posted by: News Staffer ()
Date: April 22, 2017 07:21AM

Posted by: Officer Friendly ()
Date: April 22, 2017 10:13AM

Sadly, two orders of French Toast were waiting on the counter to be picked up when three Belgian waffles appeared out of nowhere. Without warning, the Belgians began peppering the French Toast with an arsenal of blueberries. The French Toasts were both hit. One was pronounced dead on the scene. The other was taken away in critical condition. Witnesses said that all of the Belgians were impossible to identify as they had covered themselves fully. One was wearing chocolate brown, the second was wearing Boysenberry covering and the last was clad in a fluffy white cream colored cover.

Customer Marie le Pen commented that IHOP should have restrictions on those who attempt to enter.

Posted by: Those Amazing Niggers ()
Date: April 22, 2017 12:38PM

nogs......

Posted by: Scannerlastnight ()
Date: April 22, 2017 02:15PM

I think this is what I heard on the scanner last night. One guy shot in the leg. The shooter was described as Middle Eastern, incident occurring on Route 1.

Posted by: Fantom.Shitter ()
Date: April 22, 2017 02:25PM

A bunch of kids tried to dine and dash. As they were driving away, the security guard (an off-duty police officer) stepped into the path of the vehicle. When the driver didn't stop, the security guard skinned his smoke wagon and killed one of the kids in the car.

A life snuffed out...over $38.12...plus gratuity.

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: April 22, 2017 04:34PM

That Dine and Dash incident you describe happened over 10 yrs ago at the IHOP near Landmark.

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: April 22, 2017 04:37PM

Actually, there is a plethora of Section 8 housing near the Lorton IHOP. The townhouses up the hill on the right (as you head towards woodbridge) were built in the '70s and Section 8 began infiltrating there in the mid '80s. It grew from there.

Posted by: FB feed ()
Date: April 22, 2017 06:51PM

typed in Lorton IHOP and one of the results was this post

So apparently some middle eastern looking dude just walked into lorton ihop shot a person and walked out.... The police told my lil bro its most likely terrorist attack related? Idk crazy

Posted by: FB feed ()
Date: April 22, 2017 07:03PM

Posted by: FB Feed ()
Date: April 22, 2017 07:07PM

as if a cop would tell some wigger meth head it was a terrorist attack. Dream on. Oh it looks like he may have hidden it or taken it down??? Yeah bet he was getting all kinds of hate messages.

Posted by: FB Feed ()
Date: April 22, 2017 07:14PM

Nope never mind. the post is still up. He has that baseball cap tilted on his head looking like a banjo playin' fool. You heard it first from the street.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: April 22, 2017 09:30PM

phelpsmarc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That Dine and Dash incident you describe happened
> over 10 yrs ago at the IHOP near Landmark.

I suppose the thing to have done is just let it ride?

Posted by: Respect ()
Date: April 22, 2017 11:59PM

Enough suggestions..where's the real police report? Too much going on in the world to be satisfied with empty random guesses.

Posted by: Fantom.Shitter ()
Date: April 26, 2017 12:24AM

phelpsmarc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That Dine and Dash incident you describe happened
> over 10 yrs ago at the IHOP near Landmark.

You clearly have no sense of humor. Read the OP's post, then skip everything else...then read what I wrote. If there's police and ambulances at an IHOP, then it means what I said happened there. Christ...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.