HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
lifetime fitness
Posted by: cool ()
Date: October 16, 2006 08:51PM

Hey. I am trying to enroll in Lifetime Fitness. does anyone know how much it cost monthly for a single membership. Do they have any specials or do all members pay the same price. Thx for the info

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: lifetime fitness
Posted by: the obvious ()
Date: October 16, 2006 08:58PM

u r so internet savvy, try calling them.

Posted by: cool ()
Date: October 16, 2006 09:01PM

I did try calling them and they wouldn't give me the prices over the phone. They told me to come visit them and tour the place. Also, I want to know what others are paying so I don't get stuck with an expensive plan.

Posted by: trickiL ()
Date: October 16, 2006 10:10PM

Stand out in the parking lot and ask people. They will tell you. I know it is expensive.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 17, 2006 12:57AM

$60 per month.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: lord fairfax ()
Date: October 17, 2006 01:43AM

The manager (Ed Earl) is an asshole! That boney piece of shit kicked me out for a month because two guys jumped me infront of him!

Anyways... nice gym but they don't take care of the equiptment and machines without you leaving comments in a box that they read like once a month.

Posted by: park1 ()
Date: October 17, 2006 02:55AM

Lord Farifax wrote:
That boney piece of shit kicked me out for a month because two guys jumped me infront of him!

Poor baby I bet everyone picks on you. Damn the world!!!!

Posted by: BR ()
Date: October 17, 2006 10:09AM

Yeah, I think it's kind of expensive, but sometimes they'll cut you a break if you mention that you're only going to work out one part of your body, like your left arm. They never actually follow up to see if you're telling the truth. They'll also honor coupons from Domino's at the snack bar.

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: October 17, 2006 01:50PM

That's what I can't stand about gyms, they never tell you over the phone how much it will cost. I tried calling WSC and they said I have to come in. I told them forget it; if you can't be straightforward about the cost then it's not worth my time.

To answer your question: I joined Lifetime a few years ago and the going rate was $50/month, and the sports package is an extra $10. Becoming a member is pricey though. Somewhere around $300, but you might strike a deal if you go at the end of the month or have a friend refer you.

Posted by: Joshie ()
Date: October 18, 2006 04:27PM

I used to be a lifetime member for years then canceled due to their outrageous prices. The initial enrollment fee is just absurd. To start up will cost you between $150-$250 and thats on top of the monthly payments of $60. I canceled and joined the golds by my house for $40 a month with only $50 to start up. Lifetime is nice but extremely crowded during peak hours 5-8pm which makes it difficult to sometimes get a bunch or find adequate space to lift. Which is just another reason why I perfer golds over lifetime.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: October 18, 2006 04:55PM

The people who sell the memberships get commissions like a used car salesman. That's why they won't tell you the price over the phone.

FYI- If your an extremely hot girl it's practically free.

Posted by: ......... ()
Date: August 22, 2020 09:39PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.