HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CYA Soccer
Posted by: Joe Ocean ()
Date: March 30, 2017 09:26PM

I drove to Virginia last week to watch my granddaughter play in a soccer tournament for the U10 CYA girls team. She was very upset that one of her friends was not playing in the tournament. From what I overheard, the reason the girl was not playing was because Coach Hugo (who it sounds like my granddaughter does not like) told the parents they had to sign their daughter up for his clinic. When they did not, the girl was told she could not play. It appears that this did not bother most of the other parents and was told the CYA board was told about what this coach had done to this poor 9 year old girl and they did nothing. This coach is still coaching and I guess making money on the side by forcing parents to send their kids to his camps. My granddaughter hopefully will e playing with a different team next season. I cannot believe coach would do something like this and the league allow him to do it. Please join me in sending emails to CYA to express your displeasure. It appears the man in charge is Ralph Wills - President@ChantillyYouth.org and please do not let your kids or grandkids play for this organization

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CYA Soccer
Posted by: It does not matter anymore ()
Date: March 30, 2017 09:29PM

Save your breath.
Girls sports are now dominated by trannys.
They should just do away with any female sports programs.

A dude with a penis is going to champion anyway.

Thank the libs for that.

Posted by: LPHvD ()
Date: March 30, 2017 09:52PM

Save your breath, CYA coaches are fine they don't do nothing or make pple do stuff they don't want to. Your either good enough for travel team or not. So buck up snowflake, tell her to work harder and don't be so cheap and pay for the travel club.

Posted by: joeypants69 ()
Date: March 30, 2017 10:52PM

LPHvD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Save your breath, CYA coaches are fine they don't
> do nothing or make pple do stuff they don't want
> to. Your either good enough for travel team or
> not. So buck up snowflake, tell her to work harder
> and don't be so cheap and pay for the travel club.

YOU'RE either good enough for A travel team or not. That is not true. No one gets cut from travel soccer. They take the number of kids and form teams based on that number. You are put on an A, B, C, etc. team based on your skill level.

The thing about Northern Virginia is that everyone is an overachiever. It is not acceptable to just play house league anything. Unless your future superstar is in travel soccer, he/she is the same as that retard who rides on the short bus to school. Because you failed to properly train your child to be advanced both academically and in athletics, you too are a failure.

The geniuses who run soccer leagues in Northern Virginia, including CYA, recognize the need for recognition and the need for the child to be "special". After all, what would a parent talk about at work on Monday morning if they could not recount how their idiot kid played in a "soccer tournament" this weekend, as if it means anything.

Hence, the creation of travel soccer and the inability to be cut. Also, because soccer has lots more people on the field and requires less skill to look average, even weak uncoordinated kids can be made to seem halfway decent.

Some of these soccer organizers make their living from travel soccer. Good for them. Take advantage of the idiots who will pay for anything, i.e. "footskills" training. What a joke.

Soccer sucks. Play a real sport like League of Legends.

Posted by: lolz ()
Date: March 30, 2017 11:19PM

that hugo phan motherfucker was bilking wealthy nova parents when i was playing travel soccer 20 years ago (Vista represent) and apparently he's still at it

must be fucking nice to make six figures coaching ten year old kids soccer part time

Posted by: inside info ()
Date: March 30, 2017 11:22PM

A close family member of mine used to coach several girls teams for CYA and he left because of the insanity a couple years back. He didn't think he leauge would be around more than another few years, so at least they have that going for them!

Posted by: Former soccer did ()
Date: March 31, 2017 03:48PM

I heard about this Hugo guy when my daughter was trying out for a few clubs a couple of years ago. She unfortunately got hurt and lost interest in soccer during the rehab). Their are stories that he will demote players who do not take his clinics and promote players, who do take his clinics. He is only hurting his top team by placing it with weaker players, even after they take his clinics.

Posted by: Cover Your Ass soccer? ()
Date: March 31, 2017 03:51PM

What a novel ideal!

Posted by: Samuual65 ()
Date: September 25, 2022 07:52AM

Playing the soccer game always gives you one of the best platforms for making money and earning bonuses. If you want to get https://football-talk.co.uk/172226/football-frenzy-slot-best-choice-for-soccer-fans/ option then it can be good for football frenzy slot best choice for soccer fans that can get amazing knowledge for earning bonuses in the soccer games.

Posted by: Soros ()
Date: October 11, 2022 10:22AM

Crypto trading can indeed be a very profitable investment of money. All you need for this is to find a reliable company that works in this direction and with this part I can help. I know one pretty good company that works in this area. Here is the link ByBit. Try the ByBit Review, I think it's a reliable option

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 11, 2022 11:39AM

Soros Wrote:
> Crypto trading can indeed be a very profitable
> investment of money. All you need for this is to
> find a reliable company that works in this
> direction and with this part I can help. I know
> one pretty good company that works in this area.
> Here is the link ByBit. Try the
> [url=https://tradersunion.com/brokers/crypto/view/
> bybit/]ByBit Review[/url], I think it's a reliable
> option

Eat shit and die spammer

[img]http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy.gif[/img]

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 11, 2022 11:40AM

Soros Wrote:
> Crypto trading can indeed be a very profitable
> investment of money. All you need for this is to
> find a reliable company that works in this
> direction and with this part I can help. I know
> one pretty good company that works in this area.
> Here is the link ByBit. Try the
> [url=https://tradersunion.com/brokers/crypto/view/
> bybit/]ByBit Review[/url], I think it's a reliable
> option

Eat shit and die spammer
Attachments:
_steamy.gif
_steamy.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.