HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where to find a girlfriend in fairfax county?
Posted by: SingleMale ()
Date: March 28, 2017 12:57AM

I am new to Fairfax county from the midwest and got here a few months ago for a job that I think will be my final move (i.e. I plan to stay here for a while), and I wanted to know what is the best way to get a girlfriend here as a straight male aged 27. I have never tried online dating and don't want to go that route if at all possible, so are there options to meet girls in their 20s offline? I am not into the bar scene either. It seems almost everyone in this region is well connected in their social circles and have their internal connections to get into relationships from, but for someone like me who is a complete outsider, I don't know how to fit in. The people at work only focus on work and do nothing social, so work is not an option for me either, although there is a cute girl there I wonder about occasionally.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where to find a girlfriend in fairfax county?
Posted by: Great Local Girls ()
Date: March 28, 2017 03:07AM

I think a guy of your caliber should try this site: www.backpage.com.

Posted by: The Great Gazoo ()
Date: March 28, 2017 03:56AM

First, there is no such thing as "the bar scene". That's just something poseurs say they're not into.

The formula for finding a girlfriend is to stay home and avoid going out in public for any reason and if you at some point have to go out, do not under any circumstances pet a dog or talk to its owner. In fact do not talk to or interact with anyone. If you follow these simple steps and stay at home, a girlfriend will magically appear.

Posted by: Nickthedick ()
Date: March 28, 2017 06:24AM

I smash yoga pants milfs at wegmans all the time! However, I have a 8.5 inch cock with coke can girth with a mushroom tip and you do not. I would try webcam sessions with Eastern European cam whores who work for tips.

Posted by: 9ujPv ()
Date: March 28, 2017 06:44AM

If you are into it, try one of the larger churches or faith organizations, one of the largest in No. VA is McLean Bible Church with at least several thousand attendees each Sunday, or in western Fairfax County, New Life Christian Church newlife4me.com or one of the Catholic parishes with membership over 1000. Otherwise, try volunteering somewhere outside of work hours, even a few hours a week or a month, or get involved in some sport or hobby activity. At fairfaxcounty.gov one place to check for listings, or if you live in a community with a community association, see what they may have there; otherwise, suggest some Google searching besides anything else reasonable suggested here. Not likely, but it can, happen overnight to find that special someone.

If you can share the general area of Fairfax County or Northern Virginia where you live or some of your interests, then others can make better suggestions.

Posted by: Fag detector ()
Date: March 28, 2017 06:45AM

Anyone who has to come to this forum to find a girlfriend is gay. You need a boyfriend, not a girlfriend. You will find plenty of gay guys at any democrat party function!

Posted by: Search for clubs to join ()
Date: March 28, 2017 06:46AM

Besides reading the fuckwits posts above, which are only somewhat funny, here's some real clues to help you find someone compatible.

You can find these in papers, on billboards in the grocery stores, on Craigslist, possibly on Facebook;

Groups that ride bikes together
Groups that go on hikes together
Bowling leagues
Kickball teams
Softball teams
There are other things besides sports

Basically, you need to find groups that are doing things that you like to do. The reason to look for groups is that it will allow you to meet all kinds of people and, if you're doing something you like to do, it will put you more at ease and make it easier for you. Also, you're probably going to be there with others that like what they are doing, so right out of the gate you will have that particular thing in common. From there you can branch out to doing other things with some of the people. Eventually, you may just latch onto the person of your dreams!

Posted by: Pentuple Dump Champion ()
Date: March 28, 2017 07:50AM

Kilroys.

Posted by: Nickthedick ()
Date: March 28, 2017 08:07AM

I usually find hot studs begging for money on the side of the road. They're always down for a little butt sucky action when I whip out my 8.5 uncut monster of hunder dollars bills. After that all I have to do is bend over and enjoy the ride.

My last HIV test came back positive so I have that going for me. I'm super POSITIVE.

Posted by: Bit older but fun ()
Date: March 28, 2017 08:51AM

I'm available. Im bored to death of my husband. He won't even notice me gone. I'll gladly show you around FFX.

Posted by: Try a church ()
Date: March 28, 2017 08:55AM

Many churches have singles groups and you might find someone with like-minded values. McLean Bible Church in Vienna has a huge congregation with many singles. But there there many, many churches of many faiths in our area. Good luck.

Posted by: PoF ()
Date: March 28, 2017 09:17AM

You've never tried online dating, but refuse to even consider it? You're a fool! Enjoy living the rest of your life alone!

Posted by: Don't be the Catcher ()
Date: March 28, 2017 09:41AM

I suggest you start off with a Tranny, and work your way up to an actual woman.

Posted by: Swami. ()
Date: March 28, 2017 10:00AM

Take yoga lessons. The classes are almost 90% female. Let them know you're available. Make friends with married women in case they have single girlfriends.

Posted by: like2eat@theY ()
Date: March 28, 2017 10:31AM

Attachments:
opnewfag.png

Posted by: The more you know ()
Date: March 28, 2017 10:35AM

Don't be so fast to diss the internet. FFx underground is a bastion for the hook up scene. Imagine all the hot pussy you can handle and it's free...

Posted by: pNLCD ()
Date: March 28, 2017 02:11PM

www.meetup.com is the way to find hundreds of nice legitimate special interest groups available in the DC areas. Sign up for the ones you like and attend the meetings to get involved. Good luck!

Posted by: Leftist.Gaping ()
Date: March 28, 2017 04:53PM

hahaha....some of the best trolling on ffu in days...
hopefully OP's angst has had the shit smacked out of it by the tough love posts

Posted by: sameer the queer ()
Date: March 28, 2017 04:55PM

Why you want girl friends?

Real man love tonight with me and Ravi at the AT glory hole

30% off drugs too

Did somebody say tartar sauce?????????????

Posted by: you know its true ()
Date: March 28, 2017 05:26PM

Target women's room. You may even get some extra equipment at no extra charge. The secret password is "I feel like a woman". They don't have to know that you mean it in a literal sense.

Posted by: KthWY ()
Date: March 28, 2017 05:35PM

The women of this area are not worth it especially with the high cost of living in this area.

The max amount of prime years a woman has (assuming you meet her at the age of 18) is 20 years max and trust me I am being generous with my estimate.

Any girl in this area you meet who you are attracted to just offer her money in exchange for her companionship and then move along.

In the long run you will save lots and lots of money especially with the high cost of living in this area.

It is just simply not worth it.

Posted by: VPKEN ()
Date: March 28, 2017 05:42PM

The miserable weather months of November - March are just brutal on a woman's figure. She may avoid being affected by it for several years but ultimately that miserable stretch of months it will grasp her and turn her into a fatty.

You like plus sized women?

Posted by: hntDW ()
Date: March 28, 2017 05:44PM

The stress of the traffic in this area and stress of working a full time job in this area plus the high cost of living will also eventually turn her into a fatty.

Posted by: Yellowfevercreampie ()
Date: March 28, 2017 05:48PM

Get yourself an Asian.

Posted by: 35psi ()
Date: March 28, 2017 05:54PM

Blow up dolls are easier and cheaper to divorce than a living breathing bitch.

Posted by: The truth hurts ()
Date: March 28, 2017 06:01PM

IF MY COUSIN DIVORCES THE FATTY HE MARRIED 10 YEARS AGO SHE WILL GET HALF OF WHAT LITTLE OWNS INCLUDING THE MODEST HOUSE HE INHERITED IN ARLINGTON.

MY COUSIN WILL END UP HAVING TO MOVE TO MANASSAS AND SPEND HOURS COMMUTING TO HIS JOB IN DC 6 DAYS A WEEK

L
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
L

Posted by: Lone Biker of the Apocalypse ()
Date: March 28, 2017 06:05PM

I don't believe the OP is for real, but I'll have some fun explaining the situation anyway.

You need to forget the make believe notion of normal dating with any of the women here in the DC metro area. Every single one of them are gold digging, narcissistic, psychopathic whores, and will bleed you dry financially.

Western women especially in this area, are completely fucked in the head and use men as an alternative source of income. You want to see what your up against, just youtube the women's march that took place after Donald Trumps Inauguration. Pay particular attention to the insane speech that foaming at the mouth mad dog Ashley Judd delivered to the screaming wet their panties feminists.

You might find somebody normal to date via meetup groups or even church. More than likely though, you are wasting your time and money looking for a unicorn in a 200 square mile pile of horse shit. Unfortunately, you are about 30 years too late moving to the area to find a woman without a poisoned mind.

As your friend and your attorney (which believe me, if you marry a bitch from around here, you are going to eventually need an attorney), protect yourself, use a condom that you yourself flush down the toilet afterwards, and restrict yourself to "pumping and dumping". Otherwise you are going to be used and thrown away like a tampon.

Good luck amigo! And remember the first rule of being a heterosexual man.....DON'T STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY!!!

Posted by: nyd3J ()
Date: March 28, 2017 06:15PM

Stay single, have your fun for the night (pay her if necessary) and then move along.

You will save lots and lots of money in the long run.

Posted by: Rosa Palmer ()
Date: March 28, 2017 06:23PM

Jerk off - It's Free!

Posted by: 6EtMP ()
Date: March 28, 2017 06:29PM

Rosa Palmer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jerk off - It's Free!

or

Pay a woman for a hand job.

Posted by: BIll1995 ()
Date: March 28, 2017 07:16PM

Arthur Treacher's

Posted by: Freq ()
Date: March 28, 2017 08:30PM

PG County. More single women there than anyplace else in the DC area.

Posted by: Licky ()
Date: March 28, 2017 08:45PM

There are a ton of single women in this this area. The social groups are your best bet. Just watch out because a lot of the single women over 30 are sex addicts.

The fitness groups are best for finding the highest quality. Try some of the adult leagues. https://fxasports.com/

Posted by: Loes ()
Date: March 28, 2017 08:47PM

Adult leagues - https://fxasports.com/

Posted by: My Hobby ()
Date: March 28, 2017 10:38PM

>or get involved in some sport or hobby activity

Does Heavy Drinking Qualify...snicker..

Posted by: Zookeep ()
Date: March 29, 2017 08:05AM

Freq Wrote:
> PG County. More single women there than anyplace
> else in the DC area.

Only if you're into nappy-headed beasts.

Posted by: Samuel90 ()
Date: June 30, 2019 09:32AM

SingleMale Wrote:
> I am new to Fairfax county from the midwest and
> got here a few months ago for a job that I think
> will be my final move (i.e. I plan to stay here
> for a while), and I wanted to know what is the
> best way to get a girlfriend here as a straight
> male aged 27. I have never tried online dating and
> don't want to go that route if at all possible, so
> are there options to meet girls in their 20s
> offline? I am not into the bar scene either. It
> seems almost everyone in this region is well
> connected in their social circles and have their
> internal connections to get into relationships
> from, but for someone like me who is a complete
> outsider, I don't know how to fit in. The people
> at work only focus on work and do nothing social,
> so work is not an option for me either, although
> there is a cute girl there I wonder about
> occasionally.

Why don't you want to use dating sites? For example, for me it was the only right decision to find a girl. When I arrived in Alabama I didn't know anyone and thought it was almost impossible to find a girl. Then my friend sent me alabama singles chat, as he was lucky to find a girlfriend there. Moreover, I was also lucky to find a girlfriend there) I had 6 dates with very beautiful girls and on the 7th date I had a date with an incredible girl, with whom we are now dating for 7 months and more, thanks to her I decided to stay in Alabama, so I think the problem is that you need to use "the right" dating sites)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2019 09:35AM by Samuel90.

Posted by: Detectorer of DIMWITS ()
Date: June 30, 2019 11:50AM

Fag detector Wrote:
> Anyone who has to come to this forum to find a
> girlfriend is gay. You need a boyfriend, not a
> girlfriend. You will find plenty of gay guys at
> any democrat party function!

You'll also find the gayboys at the many gay bars & glory holes in Vienna & Dunn Loring.

Posted by: likesolderchix ()
Date: June 30, 2019 11:53AM

Zookeep Wrote:
> Freq Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > PG County. More single women there than
> anyplace
> > else in the DC area.
>
>
> Only if you're into nappy-headed beasts.

Ya' gotta' do some sifting, but you'll find willing chix there, as long as you don't mind black chix. I like black chix, so it's OK for me.

It's called Predominantly Ghetto County for a reason, but, there are enough professional single unattached black women there. They really don't want to date the males who suffer from Ghettonic Plague, so they'll take a white boy, even one who does't agree with them politically, as long as he treats them right.

Posted by: Smarter than you are ()
Date: June 30, 2019 01:07PM

Most of you are dolts and morons, so you don't get it. You're lucky you have me around to translate OP for you.

This is what this guy's really saying.

The girls in HS wanted nothing to do with me because I was a loser.

I went to college, which I thought automatically made me not a loser. The girls in college didn't want anything to do with me, but I didn't think it was because I was a loser, even though I really was one.

I got out of college and got an OK job. Surely you couldn't get an OK job if you're a loser. The girls I met still didn't want anything to do with me. It must mean I'm still a loser.

Now, I got a better job and it brought me here. How could you get a better job and still be a loser? Still, none of the girls I meet want anything to do with me. It can't be because I'm still a loser, can it?

Posted by: Sharpshooters On Weekends ()
Date: June 30, 2019 02:00PM

Look for one that has a good federal income with all the benefits, she'll be wearing a lil gold badge with the letters FBI on it on her belt and a locked and loaded 1911 in a holster , you better be a solid all American loving decent criminal history free guy to qualify with her, quite and strong not a show off and good with your 1911 or Smith 357 on the range plus an excellent southern food chef specializing in crisp fried snakehead fish soul food and truckstop favorites

What ever you do don't make the mistake of thinking she's an ez target, get written notarized permission before you even touch her in the slightest way if your not the guy just described above, you'll fail anyway and are afraid of guns so you need to be in a fern bar looking for liberal Democrat lounge lizards where you'll need that legal agreement if you are thinking of becoming successful in the future in Democrat politics

Posted by: OP is closet homo ()
Date: June 30, 2019 05:31PM

OP likes farm animals.

Posted by: Hmmm..... ()
Date: July 01, 2019 10:57PM

SingleMale Wrote:
> I am new to Fairfax county from the midwest and
> got here a few months ago for a job that I think
> will be my final move (i.e. I plan to stay here
> for a while), and I wanted to know what is the
> best way to get a girlfriend here as a straight
> male aged 27. I have never tried online dating and
> don't want to go that route if at all possible, so
> are there options to meet girls in their 20s
> offline? I am not into the bar scene either. It
> seems almost everyone in this region is well
> connected in their social circles and have their
> internal connections to get into relationships
> from, but for someone like me who is a complete
> outsider, I don't know how to fit in. The people
> at work only focus on work and do nothing social,
> so work is not an option for me either, although
> there is a cute girl there I wonder about
> occasionally.

Here's a bit of advice:

1) This seems antithetical, but you need to build up a group of guy friends first, because first dates aren't hard to get, but at some point anyone you are dating is going to want to know you're not a strange loner. And if you do decide to hit up the bars, its always best to go in a group.

2) Invest in your wardrobe. What you wear to work is not what you should be going out socially in. Invest in some nice jeans and some casual sports shirts. Have decent casual summer clothes too. If you have access to any female advice from work, use it.

3) Join a sports league or some form of social outlet where you will meet people YOUR AGE. This helps with Point 1.

4) Invest in your fitness. You don't need to be totally jacked, but being in decent shape with a couple of guns can't hurt. Public gyms are great; helps with point 1, and you might even meet a girl there.

5) Live in the right place. If you live a cheap neighborhood where you spend lots of time commuting to work, that can kill time that you'd otherwise spend socially. This is where Fairfax County is a little challenging; Arlington is a better bet for meeting people. That said, if you are going to live in Fairfax County, live within walking distance of a Metro station.

Posted by: So sad ()
Date: July 02, 2019 01:40AM

Attachments:
b54348f.jpg

Posted by: yeah, buddy! ()
Date: July 02, 2019 06:34AM

Truth.

Posted by: yeah, buddy! ()
Date: July 02, 2019 06:38AM

yeah, buddy! Wrote:
> Lone Biker of the Apocalypse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't believe the OP is for real, but I'll
> have
> > some fun explaining the situation anyway.
> >
> > You need to forget the make believe notion of
> > normal dating with any of the women here in the
> DC
> > metro area. Every single one of them are gold
> > digging, narcissistic, psychopathic whores, and
> > will bleed you dry financially.
> >
> > Western women especially in this area, are
> > completely fucked in the head and use men as an
> > alternative source of income. You want to see
> > what your up against, just youtube the women's
> > march that took place after Donald Trumps
> > Inauguration. Pay particular attention to the
> > insane speech that foaming at the mouth mad dog
> > Ashley Judd delivered to the screaming wet
> their
> > panties feminists.
> >
> > You might find somebody normal to date via
> meetup
> > groups or even church. More than likely though,
> > you are wasting your time and money looking for
> a
> > unicorn in a 200 square mile pile of horse
> shit.
> > Unfortunately, you are about 30 years too late
> > moving to the area to find a woman without a
> > poisoned mind.
> >
> > As your friend and your attorney (which believe
> > me, if you marry a bitch from around here, you
> are
> > going to eventually need an attorney), protect
> > yourself, use a condom that you yourself flush
> > down the toilet afterwards, and restrict
> yourself
> > to "pumping and dumping". Otherwise you are
> going
> > to be used and thrown away like a tampon.
> >
> > Good luck amigo! And remember the first rule
> of
> > being a heterosexual man.....DON'T STICK YOUR
> DICK
> > IN CRAZY!!!
>
>
>
> Truth.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.