HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
YAY! ¡AGAIN! No Vote on Trumpcare cuz Conservatards Can't Agree! Where'd all the "faithful flock" go? They sure are quiet!
Posted by: Fraudulent Voter ()
Date: March 24, 2017 06:17PM

BACK AGAIN!! FOR A CURTAIN CALL!!! THE WINNER: NOT TRUMP!

Yessir! 

Make America Great Again... by replacing crap with a bucket of diarrhea!

So many Conservatards could not stomach THAT wonderful deal that they took a dump on Trump!!

Like every other lying sack of shit that can't keep the story straight, our senile "negotiator" in chief is not capable of dealing his way out of House roadblock!

You'll never be able to get tickets to a comedy show THIS funny!

The stock market has had some tremendous gains and every day since Jan 20, I have had many, many belly laughs.

If he doesn't get us all killed, perhaps the next 3 years will be FUN!!

But,after all is said and done, what could have been expected??
Attachments:
file.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: YAY! ¡AGAIN! No Vote on Trumpcare cuz Conservatards Can't Agree! Where'd all the "faithful flock" go? They sure are quiet!
Posted by: official seal ()
Date: March 24, 2017 06:29PM

Here it is
Attachments:
file-1.jpg

Re: YAY! ¡AGAIN! No Vote on Trumpcare cuz Conservatards Can't Agree! Where'd all the "faithful flock" go? They sure are quiet!
Posted by: Retard Tears ()
Date: March 24, 2017 06:31PM

We all will be drinking from this cup from now on....
Attachments:
file-2.jpg

Posted by: CxvpL ()
Date: March 24, 2017 06:34PM

When Obamacare implodes it will be the Dems and Obama who will have to take the blame.

Posted by: Trumpeter ()
Date: March 24, 2017 06:36PM

I guess. . .
Attachments:
Screenshot_2015-11-06-06-25-54-1_0.jpg

Posted by: Great! Again? ()
Date: March 24, 2017 06:40PM

Arg!
Attachments:
Screenshot_2017-02-04-15-14-15-1.jpg

Posted by: sLEUTH ()
Date: March 24, 2017 09:03PM

Health care is going to continue to rise and will make it easier for Trump to put out his plan than go with RyanCare. He pushed that stupid shit knowing it won't pass.
Attachments:
wp85dwsqlfny.png

Posted by: Retard tears ()
Date: March 24, 2017 09:39PM

Hahshahahaha
Attachments:
file.gif

Date: March 24, 2017 09:40PM

I'm is thirsty...
Attachments:
file-3.jpg

Date: March 24, 2017 09:42PM

Cheers for tears
Attachments:
file-4.jpg

Posted by: Fart of the Deal ()
Date: March 24, 2017 09:47PM

LMFAO
Attachments:
file-5.jpg

Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: March 24, 2017 10:16PM

The bill sucked. Trump knew it, I knew it. This was round one. Paul Ryan is not a team player. If Paul Ryan was a captain picking a team I think he would pick Gerry first. Gerry would be the first kid smacked in face with that hard red rubber ball. Trump got hit the face because he didn't get to pick his own team. That shit will change.

Posted by: Hey hey the witch is dead ()
Date: March 24, 2017 11:29PM

Hey hey the witch is dead

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: March 25, 2017 03:06AM

Hey, I have always been in favor of popping some popcorn and watch as ACA collapsed under its own weight of mandated coverage and outrageous deductibles. There is be a single provider of health care in 30 percent of the exchanges and next year year it will probably exceed 50 percent. No insurance company is going to insure the market mix of ACA in a regulated environment and there is no competition.To my knowledge nobody knows how to fix ACA so what is the alternative? There should not be any cheering for the current situation because there are soon to be millions of people that cannot afford the premiums and still more that cannot afford to use their health insurance because they do not have the thousands of dollars required for the deductibles laying around the house.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2017 03:09AM by Inquisitive One.

Posted by: Ditto ()
Date: March 25, 2017 05:44AM

OP referenced "crap replaced with a bucket of diarrhea". We def need something better than the crap that we we were given 7 years ago.

Your synopsis is helpful.

Date: March 25, 2017 07:42AM

Gypsies tramps & thieves!

Date: March 25, 2017 08:16AM

Time for an Impeachment Party!

Date: March 25, 2017 08:25AM

And you thought YOU had a bad day...
Attachments:
TrumpGrid.bmp

Posted by: celebrate the conservatard loss ()
Date: March 25, 2017 09:12AM

Now you Conservatards can shut the fuck up.

Thank you & good day.

Posted by: Libtardz-R-Us ()
Date: March 25, 2017 09:20AM

Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Restonite ()
Date: March 25, 2017 10:05AM

What the OP forgets is that it was the conservatives who shot it down.
Trump is still in the White House and has 7 years and 9 months to go!

Will you ever accept it?

Go try to figure out who you will be running next time! Hillary may be interested again, her money stream seems to be drying up since she left government, amongst other things....

Posted by: Dickless Conservatards ()
Date: March 25, 2017 11:13AM

You dumb fuckers are canceling votes and leaving Obamacare in place!

No one will soon forget that your party's Prez is a toothless barking mutt with no bite, no power to negotiate, no ability to deal, no wall construction, no security.

I can't believe Hopalong-Hilary would have done worse!! (Not that I wanted to see that dimwitt even try!)

Posted by: Blame those Dems, Yep ()
Date: March 25, 2017 11:18AM

I'm thirsty for some Conservatard tears...
Attachments:
file-14.jpg

Posted by: cry Donnie, cry ()
Date: March 25, 2017 11:21AM

cry
Attachments:
file-19.jpg

Posted by: Donald Blows... ()
Date: March 25, 2017 11:30AM

Puiin with Nickthedick working Donald's ass.

YES, BABY
Attachments:
TrumpPutin.bmp

Posted by: sameer the queer ()
Date: March 25, 2017 11:33AM

Conservatives make up most of my clientele at the 'ol arthur treacher's glory hole so I will always be faithful to their glorious tartar sauce.

Cum fill me up bois!!

Tonight, I'm hosting a special event for my liberal pillow biters. I'll be at the glory hole with none other than fairfax's greatest and most infamous dickless liberal cancer, gerrymanderer.

Please fill this fat fucking disgrace to mankind up with whatever objects and/or substances you can think of!!!

Posted by: Oxycontin ()
Date: March 25, 2017 01:16PM

What do you say now Rush, you drug-addicted faggot?
Attachments:
file-8.gif

Posted by: Trump this morning ()
Date: March 25, 2017 01:20PM

Here is the latest at Mar a Lago this morning
Attachments:
file-7.gif

Posted by: hbEej ()
Date: March 25, 2017 01:24PM

Lock him up...
Attachments:
file-1.gif

Posted by: trumpitality ()
Date: March 25, 2017 01:26PM

LoL look at Gerry having a clusterfuck - with himself.

lmao

Posted by: Its a wrecking ball ()
Date: March 25, 2017 01:27PM

Like a wrecking ball...
Attachments:
file-4.gif

Posted by: GerAnon ()
Date: March 25, 2017 01:31PM

Gerry, is this like goat masturbation? Constantly anon posting? you need a job...here's one well suited.
Attachments:
clerk.jpg

Posted by: Republitards ()
Date: March 25, 2017 05:46PM

CELEBRATE GOODTIMES, C'MON!

Republitards are peeing their panties & Nickthedick has an 8.5" errction!
Attachments:
file-10.jpg

Posted by: blow me slowly ()
Date: March 25, 2017 05:48PM

I'M beginning to feel a little sikh...
I think I may hurl.
Attachments:
2017-03-03-22-34-30-1507900365.jpeg

Posted by: conservaturds ()
Date: March 26, 2017 12:50AM

Trump is what???
Attachments:
file-2.gif

Posted by: Gender Lazy Trump Cutie ()
Date: March 26, 2017 12:56AM

I love the Sobe clubs.

I just wanna dance all night!

Posted by: Gender Lazy Trump Cutie Smokes P ()
Date: March 26, 2017 12:59AM

I'm the best pole smoker.

There is no one better than me!

-

-
Attachments:
file-12.gif

Posted by: disgusting ()
Date: March 26, 2017 09:01AM

Disgusting

Posted by: Lost at sea ()
Date: March 26, 2017 09:25AM

Lost, losing, loser.

Attachments:
file-13.jpg

Date: March 26, 2017 11:47AM

Loser
Attachments:
file-13.jpg

Posted by: Lil Facio ()
Date: March 26, 2017 11:58AM

Fuck you triggered lib pussy.
Attachments:
the-wambulance-millennials-snowflakes-cupcakes-mobile-crying-post-all-6953124.png

Posted by: Jack Mihoff ()
Date: March 26, 2017 03:03PM

Trump is busted.
Attachments:
file-16.jpg

Posted by: NV79h ()
Date: March 26, 2017 03:32PM

Just the older folks who really can't afford to have to take out an $8000-$10000 deductible and still have their rates increased by 5 times more. This is what happens when you have a gubermint full of millionnaires making policy for a country full of paupers.

Posted by: Al Keyhaul ()
Date: March 26, 2017 05:14PM

Thilly boy.
Attachments:
file-17.jpg

Posted by: shitehead ()
Date: March 26, 2017 06:24PM

Uh-uh!
Attachments:
file-20.gif

Posted by: Ben Carson ya little devil ()
Date: March 26, 2017 08:07PM

Ben, quit followin yer big bro around!
Attachments:
file-45.gif

Posted by: Trump Meltdown ()
Date: March 26, 2017 09:07PM

Trump ya fucked.
Attachments:
file-36.gif

Date: March 26, 2017 09:34PM

Trump ya still be fucked.
Attachments:
file-32.gif

Date: March 26, 2017 10:39PM

Trump ya be fucked awful good
Attachments:
file-23.gif

Posted by: assologist ()
Date: March 26, 2017 11:33PM

Sean the assologist...
Attachments:
file-39.gif
file-23.jpg

Posted by: Trump is senile ()
Date: March 27, 2017 05:52AM

Kapow. To the nearest Sunrise you go!
Attachments:
file-16.gif

Posted by: Hillary is not President ()
Date: March 27, 2017 05:57AM

Obamacare will self-destruct. You still lose.

Any more pics and animated gifs? They are really entertaining.

Posted by: Trump supporters ()
Date: March 27, 2017 06:05AM

Help me. I'm being uncontrollably pulled in this direction...
Attachments:
file-13.gif

Posted by: Sean, tell us what you think of ()
Date: March 27, 2017 06:13AM

Thanks Sean. Can you spell "sycophantic"?
Attachments:
file-24.jpg
file-19.gif

Date: March 27, 2017 06:16AM

Trump ya be fucked AND ya be senile.
Attachments:
file-28.gif

Posted by: Conseravtardz ()
Date: March 27, 2017 06:18AM

Lah-di-dah, lah-di-dah
Attachments:
file-22.gif

Posted by: Tump supporter ()
Date: March 27, 2017 06:44AM

I'M HAPPY! LET'S ALL DANCE!
Attachments:
file-27.gif

Posted by: Trump Replacement ()
Date: March 27, 2017 06:36PM

Trump replacement
Attachments:
file-31.gif

Posted by: Trump is senile ()
Date: March 27, 2017 06:45PM

Trump is senile
Attachments:
file-38.gif

Posted by: Dirty Donnie ()
Date: March 27, 2017 06:47PM

They live.
Attachments:
alt-facts.gif

Posted by: Trump voters lolz ()
Date: March 27, 2017 07:00PM

Who else gives up after two months and asks his son-in-law to do the job for him? Loser. Even Sarah Palin lasted longer as governor.

Date: March 27, 2017 08:01PM

Ha. The truth is stranger than fake news, even!

Posted by: Swen Ekaf ()
Date: March 27, 2017 09:12PM

let's all dance...it's fun!
Attachments:
file-25.gif

Posted by: pimpipin Paul Ryan ()
Date: March 27, 2017 10:16PM

BIG pimping Paul Ryan. Dag son, bout a little modesty in light of your bone crushing loss?
Attachments:
file-21.gif

Posted by: healthcare ()
Date: March 28, 2017 05:26AM

It's more complicated than you may ever know
Attachments:
file-26.gif

Posted by: Peon Miprez ()
Date: March 28, 2017 06:28AM

You're in Trump?
Attachments:
file-10.gif

Posted by: healthcare ()
Date: March 28, 2017 07:00AM

No. Really. It's very involved.
Attachments:
file-29.gif

Posted by: Swen Ekaf ()
Date: March 28, 2017 05:35PM

Trumpus Retardicus
Attachments:
file-55.gif

Posted by: trumpie ()
Date: March 28, 2017 06:16PM

DADDY!
Attachments:
file-15.jpg

Posted by: trump is king ()
Date: March 29, 2017 12:24AM

King of my heart. Not.
Attachments:
file-3.gif

Posted by: trump the chump ()
Date: March 29, 2017 05:35AM

Yeah. I'm fartin' & putin'
Attachments:
file-34.gif

Posted by: Arthur Treacher, Esq. ()
Date: March 29, 2017 06:41AM

Heh heh heh heh. Hey! He killed Kenny!
Attachments:
file-25.jpg

Posted by: The cunt Hillary lost ...hahahah ()
Date: March 29, 2017 02:47PM

Pathetic loser. All of you butt hurt denocrats are embarrassing. The nigger destroyed the dumbocrat party for a life time. Keep crying loser

Posted by: but even more importantly ()
Date: March 29, 2017 02:48PM

Ravi/Gerry lost

and that means a win for humanity

Date: March 29, 2017 10:04PM

Trump being grabbed by pussy.
Attachments:
file-43.gif

Posted by: Democrats Created The Mess ()
Date: March 29, 2017 11:02PM

And they Totally Own..Obamacare. You Cant spin it

Posted by: Peon Miprez & Donald Chimp ()
Date: March 30, 2017 05:49AM

If you're not a state, you're a nation...
Attachments:
file-56.gif
file-37.gif

Posted by: Me So Bored ()
Date: March 30, 2017 08:49PM

Look at me when you tell me you love me...
Attachments:
file-50.gif

Posted by: Fox Nooz ()
Date: March 31, 2017 05:40AM

HEDLINEZ
Attachments:
file-44.gif

Posted by: goober ()
Date: March 31, 2017 02:27PM

COMING SOON!!!!
Attachments:
file-11.jpg
file-57.gif

Posted by: Spice is so full of shit ()
Date: March 31, 2017 05:22PM

Totally & completely.
Attachments:
file-28.jpg

Date: March 31, 2017 09:15PM

He always seems to be in whiny protest mode. Why?
Attachments:
images-7.jpg

Posted by: Sam Ervin ()
Date: April 01, 2017 04:06PM

There's nothing NEW here.
Attachments:
1i8ihh.jpg

Posted by: No Retardz ()
Date: April 01, 2017 09:31PM

Ready for occupancy, immediately following the release of the Special Prosecutor's findings.
Attachments:
file-29.jpg

Posted by: Larry ()
Date: April 02, 2017 04:00PM

YES.

Posted by: Larry ()
Date: April 02, 2017 04:01PM

Yes sir.
Attachments:
file-26.jpg

Date: April 03, 2017 06:21AM

Hole in one
Attachments:
file-51.gif

Posted by: Restonite ()
Date: April 03, 2017 07:27AM

Very interesting and entertaining. I know it took a lot of time to produce all of those cartoons, but don't you little snowflakes think it might be time to come up from the basement with your laptop and start looking for a job?

Posted by: Naming Calling ()
Date: April 03, 2017 10:50AM

Restonite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very interesting and entertaining. I know it took
> a lot of time to produce all of those cartoons,
> but don't you little snowflakes think it might be
> time to come up from the basement with your laptop
> and start looking for a job?

Ah here we go. The Trumptards and republicans don't have any solutions so now it time to use their 4 year old mentality and start name calling.

Posted by: pathetic Ravi ()
Date: April 03, 2017 10:59AM

If you put half the effort into your goat fucking as you do into your commie spamming you'd be a happy goat fucker.

Date: April 03, 2017 06:05PM

Okay. Let's go.
Attachments:
file-58.gif

Posted by: No Retardz ()
Date: April 03, 2017 07:32PM

Eat it
Attachments:
file-30.jpg

Date: April 04, 2017 05:35AM

Trying again???
Attachments:
file-22.jpg

Posted by: I luv melania ()
Date: April 04, 2017 09:25PM

Well anyhow...
Attachments:
file-21.jpg

Posted by: ivanka ()
Date: April 05, 2017 05:36AM

Me too
Attachments:
file-33.jpg

Posted by: get a job ()
Date: April 05, 2017 06:17AM

Get a job

Posted by: sue rice ()
Date: April 05, 2017 09:55PM

Bannon, O'Reilly, Conway, Flynn, Christie. Who's next?
Attachments:
file-8.gif

Posted by: John Podesta ()
Date: April 06, 2017 06:00AM

I voted for Hillary.
Attachments:
file-39.jpg

Posted by: K-pop ()
Date: April 06, 2017 05:57PM

That's sick is all

Posted by: Steam Room Handjob ()
Date: April 07, 2017 06:12AM

"Say, Stevie? Why does your John Thomas smell like fish today?"
Attachments:
file-34.jpg

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.