HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234All
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: DAJAX'S COOKING SCHOOL For Young Uns..And All!!
Posted by: Unconcerned Parent ()
Date: March 04, 2019 02:20AM

peekza is a stupid faggot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Roast Beef Debris Po Boy !! ()
Date: April 02, 2019 10:55PM

What a great sub made with a Beef Rump Roast that you cook in the oven till it shreds slapped on a Po Boy roll ! Just like down in New Orleans . Damn good and EZ to make!

Beef Rump Roast about 3 pounds or use any beef roast
1 32 oz box of low sodium beef broth
A cut up medium onion. It will melt in with the beef after 3 1/2 hours
A tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
A table spoon of olive oil to sauté the roast
One half can of tomato paste about 1/4 cup
French Bread or Sub rolls
Shredded Thin slice lettuce and sliced tomato's if you want

Slap that Rump Roast fat side up into a iron skillet with some olive oil and brown it up on all sides then put it in a dutch oven, add onions to the iron saute skillet and sauté a little and put them on top of the roast in the Dutch oven . Shake up and add a 32 OZ box of beef broth a good splash of Worcestershire sauce and stir in a half can of tomato paste cover the Dutch oven use aluminum foil if you don't have a tight cover and bake at 325 about 3 1/2 hours till that roast is fork tender and you can pull it apart, then get it out of the pot take off the fat and shed it with two forks, put a little water in the pot and stir it up and add the shredded beef . Mix it up and put it on your French bread or sub rolls I toast mine a bit in a toaster oven , add the sliced lettuce and tomatoes if you want and pig out, its also good over mashed potatoes rice or pasta but its best on a Po Boy!. Its a winner at tailgate parties or cookout too and that's what they call it down Louisiana a Roast Beef Debris Po Boy. Catch a sale if you can then make it and skip the potato and just have a green salad

Your FXU Cook DAJAX Whos Looking For Wal Mart To Bring Out Some New Tablecloths Cheap Plastic Only That will go on the old fold up card table we use in our new shack down Dragon Run !
Attachments:
RoastBeefDebrisPot.jpg
RoastbeefDebris.jpg

Posted by: GUN BUM ()
Date: April 06, 2019 11:43AM

Head to Giant Food and get their new Savory Magazine and pick up chicken tenderloins Korma Curry sauce fresh or frozen cauliflower green onions and some sliced almonds Jasmine or Himalayan rice and maker this super easy and very tasty Indian curry

Simple as opening jars and heating it up like all my recipes natch Cool it off with some Ice cold Hobo Beer or Trail Angle even better if ya can afford it

Use firm tofu to make it vegan and Ill eat it too if Im hungry as always so will your Pug if you have one both of our belly's are never full enough

Get some cheap Jamaican curry powder from Walmart too, just sprinkle it on anything you slap in the heavy iron skillet with some olive oil and fry up, Its all you need . Plate the food with some rice and steamed veggies or put it in a plastic tub mix it up with veggies and rice and take it to work and microwave it like people from the Caribbean do , its good.

Trust me Im the NRA ! One of the Good guys and gals out there fighting for Americans 3 civil rights the founders gave us, the "first" was our liberty with the constitution , the "second" was in the Bill of Rights as the 1st amendment free speech the "third" the 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms # 2 and 3 to protect #1 that's the way the founders set it up and its worked now since 1791 Don't ever forget it!

DAJAX The GUN BUM and Cook
Attachments:
DAJAXINDIANCURRY.jpg
chickencurryalmond.jpg
Currypowder.jpg
NRALIFEMEMBERDAJAX.png

Posted by: Downstate deadbeats... ()
Date: April 06, 2019 12:27PM

My six-year old knows not to keep guns in the home, and he cooks better looking food than you as well.

Posted by: carpetbagging connoisseur ()
Date: April 06, 2019 07:12PM

Downstate deadbeats... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My six-year old knows not to keep guns in the
> home, and he cooks better looking food than you as
> well.

MY six year old can pop em, skin em, gut em and cook em to perfection faster than you can say "Hasenpfeffer"! when he doesn't feel like picking ticks off after a hunt, there is a large coop full of breeders out back, old world style. he always giggles when their necks pop!
Attachments:
hasenpfeffer.jpg

Posted by: Second class ()
Date: April 06, 2019 07:20PM

^^^ Couldn’t afford to live in Fairfax. Had to shuffle off to Spotsy-lo.

Posted by: Low Fat To Lose Weight Bill N ()
Date: May 27, 2019 12:03AM

And Friends on FXU With DAJAX's Baked Mahi Mahi Fish Vera Cruz with a DAJAX twist. No Jalapenos or Lime just add fresh cut corn from the cob . Extraordinary !

You need a nice piece of fresh Mahi Mahi some butter olive oil Jasmine rice a veggie mine was kale, a fresh tomato fresh corn on the cob a sweet onion and a green pepper with a piece sliced off or from the Giant Food Salad bar.

Heat the oven to 325F. Wash and chop up the tomato . Boil the corn and cut the kernels off the cob, don't sample too many there sweet you know. Slice up and dice some sweet onion and green pepper slap it all into a sauté pan with a bit of olive oil and sauté a bit about 2 minutes not too long then wipe off the Mahi Mahi or other white fish and rub it with olive oil and some butter and put it skin side down on your baking dish or Nordicware platter from a thrift store. In a baking dish you can have several pieces of fish. Put the sautéed veggies on the top and bake at 325F for about 25 minutes check to see if the fish flakes and is done. On the side I add 2 pepperoncini's "sweet Greek peppers" for a little heat. Add the rice and side veggies and your done.

Sorry Vienna Guy I don't have a recipe for you of a pepper sauce to mask the flavor of the 4 day old fish you like to eat at way too expensive joints, Your full up anyway after hanging out all day at some tired Vienna mattress sale party yesterday
Attachments:
DAJAXSMAHIMAHIVERACRUZ.jpg

Posted by: Damm! I Am Glad ()
Date: May 27, 2019 12:09AM

That I posted that Indian Cauliflower Curry, I forgot that one and it was dammed good and simple !

DAJAX

Posted by: Potatos Au Gratin EZ ()
Date: June 16, 2019 10:23PM

Here's an EZ way to make Potatoes Au gratin, grap a baking potato and a sweet Vidalia onion and slice them up, the tater about 1/4 inch thick all of it and just some of the onion very thin. Spray with Pam or butter up a Au Gratin baking dish and layer some taters across the bottom dot with some small dabs of butter of margarine and sprinkle some flour in there just a bit with some grated mild cheddar cheese too , Then repeat with tater onion and cheese butter dots and flour. Put some flour and cheese on the top and fill it almost to the edge of the baking dish with milk. Place a piece of aluminum foil across the top and seal it and put in into a baking pan as the milk with runneth over.Bake at 325 about 50 minutes remove the foil and bake it until its golden brown about 35 minutes later. You'll smell it when its done and it will smell good! just like in a good steakhouse !

Your Pal DAJAX whos plastic cheap tablecloth got a bad burn and now is trash looking for a new one on the cheap
Attachments:
PototoesAuGratinDAJAX.jpg
SteakPotatosAuGratin.jpg

Posted by: I Got To Get It Stright People ! ()
Date: June 16, 2019 10:42PM

Each layer is potato's onions shredded cheese butter dots about 1/3 inch around dabs there called and a sprinkle of flour lightly about 4 or 5 dabs of butter per layer placed where they will melt in to the rest evenly

Repeat for as many layers as you need depending on the size of your baking dish and amount your making you can use any kind of baking dish .Then and fill with milk as stated .Use regular milk. If your daring use half and half..Too rich and fatty for me milk works just fine . Cream.. WOW ! That would be too thick people you can overdo recipes with going overboard but one must be brave now and then !

DAJAX Fast EZ and cheap ! It makes it own sauce as it cooks. Don't add the cheese and its Scalloped Potatoes and if you have some ham slap that in their for Scalloped Potatoes and Ham

An EZ fill you up on the cheap ! An Old Favorite !

Posted by: DAJAX BREAKS THE CODE! ()
Date: June 23, 2019 12:18AM

Of Stoney's in Broomes Island Maryland Home of the Best Crabcake in the Chesapeake Bay! The secrets broken ! DAJAX style NATCH!

1 pound fresh Maryland the "Gun Free State" Chesapeake Bay Jumbo Lump Crabmeat at Harris Teeter or Wegmans 32-36 dollars

2 slices white bread, crusts removed and ran thur the food processor to make fresh crumbs

1 egg beaten

1 teaspoon mayo

1/2 Teaspoon Old Bay seafood spice

1/teaspoon French's mustard

That's it people ! Crab and more Jumbo Lump Crab!

Round it up in a mixing bowl and mix carefully not to bust up those jumbo lumps, Form into a ball about 4 OZ and put on a baking sheet and bake at 325 for about 10 minutes to heat all through , then drop into your Gran Pappy fryer and fry till lightly browned and drain or pan sear in butter after flatting them out into cakes

Its a summer time All American Chesapeake Bay treat with fresh corn on the cob DAJAX's Southern no egg tater salad , zucchini and slices of real garden fresh tomatoes dressed with some oil and vinegar with salt and pepper !

Next Up is a Real All American summer fav ..

So did retired Maryland state senator Bernie Fowler see his shoes this year at his wade in at Broomes island ?? I hope he could see them in 6 feet of water! God Bless ! Hes a good older guy

Your Pal DAJAX The cook
Attachments:
WorldsbestcrabcakesDAJAXS.jpg

Posted by: All American Summer Classic ()
Date: June 23, 2019 12:26AM

A garden fresh home grown Tomato Sandwich on plain white bread spread with cold Hellmans or Dukes mayo with salt and pepper

You've been told now go get one ! And DIG IT!

DAJAX
Attachments:
ALLAMERICANSUMMERFAVTOMATOSANDDAJAX.jpg

Posted by: Think Im Kidding ()
Date: June 23, 2019 12:29AM

Think JUMBO LUMP!

DAJAX
Attachments:
JumboLUMPDAJAXCRABCAKE.jpg

Posted by: 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard ()
Date: June 23, 2019 12:32AM

In that pound of crab the Russians must have done it ! The misprint!

Posted by: DAJAX TEACHES CRABS SPANISH ()
Date: June 23, 2019 11:42PM

They learned fast to create a Crabcake Vera Cruz ! Sweet Maryland Jumbo Lump crab meat Vera Cruz style ole! with Jasmine rice on the side and Water ..Water Ice Cold Clear Clean Water!

Crab cakes like I told you with Veracruz veggies

Tomato diced up
Sweet onion diced up
Green pepper diced up and fresh sweet Maryland corn boiled and cut from the cob

All sautéed in a bit of olive oil the veggies first then add the corn and serve as a side dish with a touch of "Slap Your Mama" Cajun Spice ! The best !

OLE ! Also a perfect topping for baked fish as I showed you here somewhere

DAJAX "Double Action Jackson " Your Pal and cook with my Tabasco infused tarter sauce next to those crabcakes

On a Veggie Diet drop that crab back into the bay and just have the steamed rice and veggies ! Hey ! If you add diced or minced Jalapenos who would know ! Red Peppers ? Ya think outside the box like DAJAX!
Attachments:
DAJAXSCRABCAKEVERACRUZ.jpg

Posted by: Another Grilled Chicken Salad ()
Date: July 06, 2019 11:43PM

Low fat and so good this one with Fries and hot Pita Bread

So Easy to make without marinating, just sauté some chicken in olive oil and sprinkle some of the Jamaican curry powder spice from Walmart I told you about above and some Slap Your Momma Cajun spice on the chicken. Slap a platter in the fridge and when your chicken and gyro breads done put some Giant Food salad bar greens on that cold plate with some Trader Joes Kalamata Olives and Son of Italy Pepperoncini's Greek Feta Cheese and tomato with a sprinkle of bottled oil and vinegar dressing or Greek Dressing or your own and some hot fries on the side and that hot Gyro Bread

LOL... Humm… Actually ...Its Great !

DAJAX The cook who know knows Lite Mediterranean Foods with olive Oil Is Good For You And Tastes Good Too, jus trying to help all my American bros and sisters out pals with my magical Iron Skillet
Attachments:
GrilledChickensaladDAJAX.jpg

Posted by: Fool ! ()
Date: July 06, 2019 11:55PM

Ive been wondering how I made that Indian chicken curry dish. It was right here on FXU

DAJAX I came across a bag of sliced almonds today and snacked on them, still have enough to make one more. It like all my recipes was dammed good!

Posted by: Hobo Junction ()
Date: July 07, 2019 01:58PM

Hobo Junction Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Place all on FXU call
> home..LOL..Natch..Baby..! Don't try To Bullshit
> anyone..! Expansive Grounds..Windows..Granite
> Counter Tops..B.S..!
>
> No Jobs..No Worries..No Prospects..No Money..and
> some Cheap Beer..! Dope and refers for y'all ..Not
> Me..
>
> The Obama Economy Brought It all in..Natch!

Words spreading of Fairfax Democrats generous welfare programs there moving from California to Nova
Attachments:
HOBOJUNCTION.jpg

Posted by: Mantua Great Falls And McLean ()
Date: July 07, 2019 02:03PM

All have local parks with room right, to go with the Hate Has No Home Signs in the yards of Democrats. West Falls Church and Vienna will be the choice spots

Posted by: Those In The Know ()
Date: July 09, 2019 12:53AM

Know DAJAXS JUMBO LUMP MARYLAND CRAB CAKE BASKET is the Greatest !
Attachments:
DAJAXJUMBOLUMPCRABCAKES.jpg

Posted by: Baked At 350 A Bit First People ()
Date: July 09, 2019 01:12AM

Then lightly deep fried

DAJAX Don't mash those expensive Jumbo Lumps ! Treat them gently as you mix the crab

1 pound Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab From Wegmans Harris Tetter Or any other good place

Add in

2 slices white bread crusts removed ran thru the food processor to crumbs

Then in a bowl

1 Egg beaten

1 tablespoon Whostershire sauce

1 teaspoon French's mustard

1/2 teaspoon Old Bay spice

2 to 3 tablespoons Hellmans Or Dukes Mayo

Mix it up and add to crab

Fold the mix gently so you don't break up those expensive jumbo lumps

Create crab balls or cakes and place on a baking sheet in a 350F oven bake 10 minutes remove with a spatula and place one in a deep fryer and deep fry at 350 F for just a couple minutes till golden brown, remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels

I use Canola oil from BJ's in the 35lb jug only 20 bucks Don't overcrowd the frying pot you might get by with frying 2 at a time but that's it with small home fryers, Too much in the pot drops the oil temp and makes um soggy and greasy., nothing worse then greasy soggy fried snakehead fish people! Crab cakes Shrimp the same got to be fried CRISP !

Posted by: Crawfish Veronica ()
Date: July 16, 2019 11:56PM

This dish is over the top people ! Head to Walmart for a frozen bag of crawfish known to the shooters of beer cans of the rusted pickup as Crawdads

Thaw um and boil up a big pot of water and pour in half a box of spiral pasta

Slap a knob of butter in a heavy iron Cajuns skillet by Lodge with some chopped up green peppers sliced celery sweet onions green peppers and garlic then sauté it a bit then add the crawfish drained and rinsed with clear cold water that Nature Boy likes Oh hell add some four in there too a bit from the flour dredge I told you about here to thicken it a a bit and pour in some heavy cream and stir it all up . and add some grated parmesan cheese to it from a cheap brand, If you add chopped tomato's or red peppers I wont hold it against you but as soon as the tomato touches it, its Creole not Cajun

Then drain the pasta and put it in the sauce but watch it and don't overload the sauce with the amount of pasta . It can be any type of pasta . Stir it in and watch the sauce thicken first before adding the pasta

Its supposed to serve four but I was a fat ugly pig and ate the whole dammed thing because it was so good !

You Piggish Republican Pal DAJAX The Cook Who was called the Fat Ugly Pig by Mrs DAJAX for dammed good reason ! Ill be staying outside tonight camping out in the cab of the rusted pickup slapping skeeters all night instead of being in the comfort of my new shack. I will learn someday but never when the dish is Crawfish Veronica also know as Blowfly Sauce Crawfish Pasta in the bayous because its so good I will pig out !
Attachments:
DAJAXCRAWFISHVERONICA.jpg

Posted by: Sorry People ()
Date: July 17, 2019 12:12AM

That's Crawfish Monica not Blowfly I was thinking about what would be swarming across my face tonight in the cab of the rusted pickup

Pages: Previous1234All
Current Page: 4 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.