HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234All
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: DAJAX'S COOKING SCHOOL For Young Uns..And All!!
Posted by: Unconcerned Parent ()
Date: March 04, 2019 02:20AM

peekza is a stupid faggot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Roast Beef Debris Po Boy !! ()
Date: April 02, 2019 10:55PM

What a great sub made with a Beef Rump Roast that you cook in the oven till it shreds slapped on a Po Boy roll ! Just like down in New Orleans . Damn good and EZ to make!

Beef Rump Roast about 3 pounds or use any beef roast
1 32 oz box of low sodium beef broth
A cut up medium onion. It will melt in with the beef after 3 1/2 hours
A tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
A table spoon of olive oil to sauté the roast
One half can of tomato paste about 1/4 cup
French Bread or Sub rolls
Shredded Thin slice lettuce and sliced tomato's if you want

Slap that Rump Roast fat side up into a iron skillet with some olive oil and brown it up on all sides then put it in a dutch oven, add onions to the iron saute skillet and sauté a little and put them on top of the roast in the Dutch oven . Shake up and add a 32 OZ box of beef broth a good splash of Worcestershire sauce and stir in a half can of tomato paste cover the Dutch oven use aluminum foil if you don't have a tight cover and bake at 325 about 3 1/2 hours till that roast is fork tender and you can pull it apart, then get it out of the pot take off the fat and shed it with two forks, put a little water in the pot and stir it up and add the shredded beef . Mix it up and put it on your French bread or sub rolls I toast mine a bit in a toaster oven , add the sliced lettuce and tomatoes if you want and pig out, its also good over mashed potatoes rice or pasta but its best on a Po Boy!. Its a winner at tailgate parties or cookout too and that's what they call it down Louisiana a Roast Beef Debris Po Boy. Catch a sale if you can then make it and skip the potato and just have a green salad

Your FXU Cook DAJAX Whos Looking For Wal Mart To Bring Out Some New Tablecloths Cheap Plastic Only That will go on the old fold up card table we use in our new shack down Dragon Run !
Attachments:
RoastBeefDebrisPot.jpg
RoastbeefDebris.jpg

Posted by: GUN BUM ()
Date: April 06, 2019 11:43AM

Head to Giant Food and get their new Savory Magazine and pick up chicken tenderloins Korma Curry sauce fresh or frozen cauliflower green onions and some sliced almonds Jasmine or Himalayan rice and maker this super easy and very tasty Indian curry

Simple as opening jars and heating it up like all my recipes natch Cool it off with some Ice cold Hobo Beer or Trail Angle even better if ya can afford it

Use firm tofu to make it vegan and Ill eat it too if Im hungry as always so will your Pug if you have one both of our belly's are never full enough

Get some cheap Jamaican curry powder from Walmart too, just sprinkle it on anything you slap in the heavy iron skillet with some olive oil and fry up, Its all you need . Plate the food with some rice and steamed veggies or put it in a plastic tub mix it up with veggies and rice and take it to work and microwave it like people from the Caribbean do , its good.

Trust me Im the NRA ! One of the Good guys and gals out there fighting for Americans 3 civil rights the founders gave us, the "first" was our liberty with the constitution , the "second" was in the Bill of Rights as the 1st amendment free speech the "third" the 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms # 2 and 3 to protect #1 that's the way the founders set it up and its worked now since 1791 Don't ever forget it!

DAJAX The GUN BUM and Cook
Attachments:
DAJAXINDIANCURRY.jpg
chickencurryalmond.jpg
Currypowder.jpg
NRALIFEMEMBERDAJAX.png

Posted by: Downstate deadbeats... ()
Date: April 06, 2019 12:27PM

My six-year old knows not to keep guns in the home, and he cooks better looking food than you as well.

Posted by: carpetbagging connoisseur ()
Date: April 06, 2019 07:12PM

Downstate deadbeats... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My six-year old knows not to keep guns in the
> home, and he cooks better looking food than you as
> well.

MY six year old can pop em, skin em, gut em and cook em to perfection faster than you can say "Hasenpfeffer"! when he doesn't feel like picking ticks off after a hunt, there is a large coop full of breeders out back, old world style. he always giggles when their necks pop!
Attachments:
hasenpfeffer.jpg

Posted by: Second class ()
Date: April 06, 2019 07:20PM

^^^ Couldn’t afford to live in Fairfax. Had to shuffle off to Spotsy-lo.

Posted by: Low Fat To Lose Weight Bill N ()
Date: May 27, 2019 12:03AM

And Friends on FXU With DAJAX's Baked Mahi Mahi Fish Vera Cruz with a DAJAX twist. No Jalapenos or Lime just add fresh cut corn from the cob . Extraordinary !

You need a nice piece of fresh Mahi Mahi some butter olive oil Jasmine rice a veggie mine was kale, a fresh tomato fresh corn on the cob a sweet onion and a green pepper with a piece sliced off or from the Giant Food Salad bar.

Heat the oven to 325F. Wash and chop up the tomato . Boil the corn and cut the kernels off the cob, don't sample too many there sweet you know. Slice up and dice some sweet onion and green pepper slap it all into a sauté pan with a bit of olive oil and sauté a bit about 2 minutes not too long then wipe off the Mahi Mahi or other white fish and rub it with olive oil and some butter and put it skin side down on your baking dish or Nordicware platter from a thrift store. In a baking dish you can have several pieces of fish. Put the sautéed veggies on the top and bake at 325F for about 25 minutes check to see if the fish flakes and is done. On the side I add 2 pepperoncini's "sweet Greek peppers" for a little heat. Add the rice and side veggies and your done.

Sorry Vienna Guy I don't have a recipe for you of a pepper sauce to mask the flavor of the 4 day old fish you like to eat at way too expensive joints, Your full up anyway after hanging out all day at some tired Vienna mattress sale party yesterday
Attachments:
DAJAXSMAHIMAHIVERACRUZ.jpg

Posted by: Damm! I Am Glad ()
Date: May 27, 2019 12:09AM

That I posted that Indian Cauliflower Curry, I forgot that one and it was dammed good and simple !

DAJAX

Posted by: Potatos Au Gratin EZ ()
Date: June 16, 2019 10:23PM

Here's an EZ way to make Potatoes Au gratin, grap a baking potato and a sweet Vidalia onion and slice them up, the tater about 1/4 inch thick all of it and just some of the onion very thin. Spray with Pam or butter up a Au Gratin baking dish and layer some taters across the bottom dot with some small dabs of butter of margarine and sprinkle some flour in there just a bit with some grated mild cheddar cheese too , Then repeat with tater onion and cheese butter dots and flour. Put some flour and cheese on the top and fill it almost to the edge of the baking dish with milk. Place a piece of aluminum foil across the top and seal it and put in into a baking pan as the milk with runneth over.Bake at 325 about 50 minutes remove the foil and bake it until its golden brown about 35 minutes later. You'll smell it when its done and it will smell good! just like in a good steakhouse !

Your Pal DAJAX whos plastic cheap tablecloth got a bad burn and now is trash looking for a new one on the cheap
Attachments:
PototoesAuGratinDAJAX.jpg
SteakPotatosAuGratin.jpg

Posted by: I Got To Get It Stright People ! ()
Date: June 16, 2019 10:42PM

Each layer is potato's onions shredded cheese butter dots about 1/3 inch around dabs there called and a sprinkle of flour lightly about 4 or 5 dabs of butter per layer placed where they will melt in to the rest evenly

Repeat for as many layers as you need depending on the size of your baking dish and amount your making you can use any kind of baking dish .Then and fill with milk as stated .Use regular milk. If your daring use half and half..Too rich and fatty for me milk works just fine . Cream.. WOW ! That would be too thick people you can overdo recipes with going overboard but one must be brave now and then !

DAJAX Fast EZ and cheap ! It makes it own sauce as it cooks. Don't add the cheese and its Scalloped Potatoes and if you have some ham slap that in their for Scalloped Potatoes and Ham

An EZ fill you up on the cheap ! An Old Favorite !

Posted by: DAJAX BREAKS THE CODE! ()
Date: June 23, 2019 12:18AM

Of Stoney's in Broomes Island Maryland Home of the Best Crabcake in the Chesapeake Bay! The secrets broken ! DAJAX style NATCH!

1 pound fresh Maryland the "Gun Free State" Chesapeake Bay Jumbo Lump Crabmeat at Harris Teeter or Wegmans 32-36 dollars

2 slices white bread, crusts removed and ran thur the food processor to make fresh crumbs

1 egg beaten

1 teaspoon mayo

1/2 Teaspoon Old Bay seafood spice

1/teaspoon French's mustard

That's it people ! Crab and more Jumbo Lump Crab!

Round it up in a mixing bowl and mix carefully not to bust up those jumbo lumps, Form into a ball about 4 OZ and put on a baking sheet and bake at 325 for about 10 minutes to heat all through , then drop into your Gran Pappy fryer and fry till lightly browned and drain or pan sear in butter after flatting them out into cakes

Its a summer time All American Chesapeake Bay treat with fresh corn on the cob DAJAX's Southern no egg tater salad , zucchini and slices of real garden fresh tomatoes dressed with some oil and vinegar with salt and pepper !

Next Up is a Real All American summer fav ..

So did retired Maryland state senator Bernie Fowler see his shoes this year at his wade in at Broomes island ?? I hope he could see them in 6 feet of water! God Bless ! Hes a good older guy

Your Pal DAJAX The cook
Attachments:
WorldsbestcrabcakesDAJAXS.jpg

Posted by: All American Summer Classic ()
Date: June 23, 2019 12:26AM

A garden fresh home grown Tomato Sandwich on plain white bread spread with cold Hellmans or Dukes mayo with salt and pepper

You've been told now go get one ! And DIG IT!

DAJAX
Attachments:
ALLAMERICANSUMMERFAVTOMATOSANDDAJAX.jpg

Posted by: Think Im Kidding ()
Date: June 23, 2019 12:29AM

Think JUMBO LUMP!

DAJAX
Attachments:
JumboLUMPDAJAXCRABCAKE.jpg

Posted by: 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard ()
Date: June 23, 2019 12:32AM

In that pound of crab the Russians must have done it ! The misprint!

Posted by: DAJAX TEACHES CRABS SPANISH ()
Date: June 23, 2019 11:42PM

They learned fast to create a Crabcake Vera Cruz ! Sweet Maryland Jumbo Lump crab meat Vera Cruz style ole! with Jasmine rice on the side and Water ..Water Ice Cold Clear Clean Water!

Crab cakes like I told you with Veracruz veggies

Tomato diced up
Sweet onion diced up
Green pepper diced up and fresh sweet Maryland corn boiled and cut from the cob

All sautéed in a bit of olive oil the veggies first then add the corn and serve as a side dish with a touch of "Slap Your Mama" Cajun Spice ! The best !

OLE ! Also a perfect topping for baked fish as I showed you here somewhere

DAJAX "Double Action Jackson " Your Pal and cook with my Tabasco infused tarter sauce next to those crabcakes

On a Veggie Diet drop that crab back into the bay and just have the steamed rice and veggies ! Hey ! If you add diced or minced Jalapenos who would know ! Red Peppers ? Ya think outside the box like DAJAX!
Attachments:
DAJAXSCRABCAKEVERACRUZ.jpg

Posted by: Another Grilled Chicken Salad ()
Date: July 06, 2019 11:43PM

Low fat and so good this one with Fries and hot Pita Bread

So Easy to make without marinating, just sauté some chicken in olive oil and sprinkle some of the Jamaican curry powder spice from Walmart I told you about above and some Slap Your Momma Cajun spice on the chicken. Slap a platter in the fridge and when your chicken and gyro breads done put some Giant Food salad bar greens on that cold plate with some Trader Joes Kalamata Olives and Son of Italy Pepperoncini's Greek Feta Cheese and tomato with a sprinkle of bottled oil and vinegar dressing or Greek Dressing or your own and some hot fries on the side and that hot Gyro Bread

LOL... Humm… Actually ...Its Great !

DAJAX The cook who know knows Lite Mediterranean Foods with olive Oil Is Good For You And Tastes Good Too, jus trying to help all my American bros and sisters out pals with my magical Iron Skillet
Attachments:
GrilledChickensaladDAJAX.jpg

Posted by: Fool ! ()
Date: July 06, 2019 11:55PM

Ive been wondering how I made that Indian chicken curry dish. It was right here on FXU

DAJAX I came across a bag of sliced almonds today and snacked on them, still have enough to make one more. It like all my recipes was dammed good!

Posted by: Hobo Junction ()
Date: July 07, 2019 01:58PM

Hobo Junction Wrote:
> The Place all on FXU call
> home..LOL..Natch..Baby..! Don't try To Bullshit
> anyone..! Expansive Grounds..Windows..Granite
> Counter Tops..B.S..!
>
> No Jobs..No Worries..No Prospects..No Money..and
> some Cheap Beer..! Dope and refers for y'all ..Not
> Me..
>
> The Obama Economy Brought It all in..Natch!

Words spreading of Fairfax Democrats generous welfare programs there moving from California to Nova
Attachments:
HOBOJUNCTION.jpg

Posted by: Mantua Great Falls And McLean ()
Date: July 07, 2019 02:03PM

All have local parks with room right, to go with the Hate Has No Home Signs in the yards of Democrats. West Falls Church and Vienna will be the choice spots

Posted by: Those In The Know ()
Date: July 09, 2019 12:53AM

Know DAJAXS JUMBO LUMP MARYLAND CRAB CAKE BASKET is the Greatest !
Attachments:
DAJAXJUMBOLUMPCRABCAKES.jpg

Posted by: Baked At 350 A Bit First People ()
Date: July 09, 2019 01:12AM

Then lightly deep fried

DAJAX Don't mash those expensive Jumbo Lumps ! Treat them gently as you mix the crab

1 pound Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab From Wegmans Harris Tetter Or any other good place

Add in

2 slices white bread crusts removed ran thru the food processor to crumbs

Then in a bowl

1 Egg beaten

1 tablespoon Whostershire sauce

1 teaspoon French's mustard

1/2 teaspoon Old Bay spice

2 to 3 tablespoons Hellmans Or Dukes Mayo

Mix it up and add to crab

Fold the mix gently so you don't break up those expensive jumbo lumps

Create crab balls or cakes and place on a baking sheet in a 350F oven bake 10 minutes remove with a spatula and place one in a deep fryer and deep fry at 350 F for just a couple minutes till golden brown, remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels

I use Canola oil from BJ's in the 35lb jug only 20 bucks Don't overcrowd the frying pot you might get by with frying 2 at a time but that's it with small home fryers, Too much in the pot drops the oil temp and makes um soggy and greasy., nothing worse then greasy soggy fried snakehead fish people! Crab cakes Shrimp the same got to be fried CRISP !

Posted by: Crawfish Veronica ()
Date: July 16, 2019 11:56PM

This dish is over the top people ! Head to Walmart for a frozen bag of crawfish known to the shooters of beer cans of the rusted pickup as Crawdads

Thaw um and boil up a big pot of water and pour in half a box of spiral pasta

Slap a knob of butter in a heavy iron Cajuns skillet by Lodge with some chopped up green peppers sliced celery sweet onions green peppers and garlic then sauté it a bit then add the crawfish drained and rinsed with clear cold water that Nature Boy likes Oh hell add some four in there too a bit from the flour dredge I told you about here to thicken it a a bit and pour in some heavy cream and stir it all up . and add some grated parmesan cheese to it from a cheap brand, If you add chopped tomato's or red peppers I wont hold it against you but as soon as the tomato touches it, its Creole not Cajun

Then drain the pasta and put it in the sauce but watch it and don't overload the sauce with the amount of pasta . It can be any type of pasta . Stir it in and watch the sauce thicken first before adding the pasta

Its supposed to serve four but I was a fat ugly pig and ate the whole dammed thing because it was so good !

You Piggish Republican Pal DAJAX The Cook Who was called the Fat Ugly Pig by Mrs DAJAX for dammed good reason ! Ill be staying outside tonight camping out in the cab of the rusted pickup slapping skeeters all night instead of being in the comfort of my new shack. I will learn someday but never when the dish is Crawfish Veronica also know as Blowfly Sauce Crawfish Pasta in the bayous because its so good I will pig out !
Attachments:
DAJAXCRAWFISHVERONICA.jpg

Posted by: Sorry People ()
Date: July 17, 2019 12:12AM

That's Crawfish Monica not Blowfly I was thinking about what would be swarming across my face tonight in the cab of the rusted pickup

Posted by: Beef Russian Did It ! ()
Date: August 13, 2019 11:24PM

A 500 mile fill up for those double clutching gear jamming " Knights of the Road" America's heavy hauling truck drivers with home made yeast rolls or biscuits and a green salad and hot 200 mile DAJAX coffee no Hobo Beer while behind the wheel, lot lizard or pavement princess in the cab later at your own risk of lipstick on the collar and divorce court and family disaster !

Personally I would visit the lil chapel any good truck stop has and give thanks to my lord and savior Jesus Christ and pray that he watches over me and others out on the road then get a good sleep after a good meal with a .44 magnum hidden close to my bedside as protection from hijackers

Beef Russian ! So EZ to make! Get a pack of cheap thin NY strip steaks and slice um up into strips or go double income Gatehouse and use a thick set of NY strips!

Get the egg noodles boiling and sauté those steak strips in olive oil pull um outta the pan and add chopped garlic sweet onions and sliced mushrooms to the pan .

Add some more olive oil and sauté the veggies about 5 minutes add 3/4 or a can of low salt beef broth and simmer then add a couple big tablespoons of flour mixed with the hot broth in a lil bowl , stir it up good and add to the pan and let it simmer and reduce to thicken , slap some Whostershire sauce and some dry sherry in there too when it starts to thicken add some sour cream till its lighter in color and the meat back to the pan , simmer it a bit and put it on top of the hot cooked drained egg noodles

That's it people

Until the next feast

Your pal "Double Action Jackson" "DAJAX" the FXU cook and a fast Smith & Wesson double action shooting cook too always looking out for ya out there in a good way as the lord demands me to do
Attachments:
DAJAXBEEFRUSSIAN.jpg

Posted by: Wings ! Why Be So Lazy Its So EZ ()
Date: August 26, 2019 11:14PM

Head to any store buy wing drumettes , fry them in veggie or peanut oil in a heavy iron skillet , nothing on them. Better yet in a Wal Mart or Target deep fryer , drain and slap them in a bowl of mixed up half melted butter and half Crystal Hot Sauce from Louisiana or the original Buffalo Anchor Bar's Franks Hot Sauce , or any of the bottled salty wing sauces , there all death sauces with so much salt and greasy fat in wings so …

Dig um fry um with flour or not flour keeps more salty greasy sauce on um fry um till they float and are good and done

No dammed undercooked wings for me ! while you flour um slap a load of salt in and mix it in that's what makes fried chicken good , after you fry them you may just gobble um up without any wing sauce !

Myself I pass up the salt I don't need any stinking 10k of sodium with that sauce on um too!

Fried chicken : oil or hot grease chicken flour salt that's it

DAJAX the cook all kinds of dipping sauces out there people "No Problem "

Steve Sparkman tears it up on the 5 string https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMPsLtOLm0I
Attachments:
FLOURORNOT.jpg
DAJAXWINGS.jpg

Posted by: Hot Food Hot Plates! ()
Date: September 01, 2019 11:35PM

Cold Beer Ice Cold Mugs Got It ! Its Labor Day Weekend Time To BBQ and Party! You still have one day to do it, don't be tired!

Ive already showed you the BBQ steak drill just remember HOT Fire Room temp steaks and watch them cooking don't run off! Served on a HOT plate! Now those "Shrooms" if you want them greasy do like I did and slice them up if you have a brain then leave them whole and sauté in some butter and a touch of dry Vermouth and shallots. Don't saute them long and then get them out of the pan, but there still great both ways

Im glad I still have all my teeth to eat that steak unlike so many my age,I was not brought up as a spoiled rotten brat on sugar candy like so many of todays criminals and bums, brush yours two times a day at least and you'll have yours smiling pearly white as you walk into those pearly gates of heaven if you have accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior as I have done

Be blessed and have a good labor day weekend in the greatest nation on earth the United States of America ! Donald J Trump the President of the United States!

You cant beat a thick Agnus beef Wal Mart Steak people ! with some Bud 55 Select lower alcohol lower calories! No drinkin and driving either or the trooper will tell you "Sir I detect the odor of alcohol , please step out of your vehicle"

DAJAX Get out And BBQ !
Attachments:
DajaxsteakBBQ.jpg

Posted by: OLE ! Its Party Time ! ()
Date: October 03, 2019 09:32PM

When you make real Latino style tacos and have a Ice Cold Michalada !

Slap the items shown together only 1/4 teaspoon Chili power 1 or 1/2 lime squeezed ,a half can of Low sodium V-8 juice , a slap of Whostershire sauce ,another little or Big one of hot pepper sauce your choice and some fresh ground black pepper with a Tecate Beer in a Ice Cold Mug

A pressure cooker is the best thing going to make Latino tacos in a hurry or beef and chicken shredded for enchiladas, or other dishes. The meat can be a cheap 3 dollar piece and after searing a few minutes in olive oil with some sweet onions slappin in with water pressure cooked 30 minutes and its tender as can be. You'll save money big time with one of these old school rigs. Make chicken soup in no time on the cheap ! Presto Stainless steel 4 or 6 qt are wonderful and last and last

A bag of Angel Hair Cole slaw from Wal Mart , some minced jalapenos , some chopped up cilantro, and a dressing of lime juice olive or veggie oil a little vinegar a spoon of sugar or honey mixed all together and chilled makes a great taco topping for beef chicken pork or fish and shrimp tacos or by itself or with other Latin favorites NO mayo Low fat ! Tortillas are slapped in a plastic round tortilla warmer with a, lid from Food Lion Walo Mart or other stores cheap, then a paper towel with some water slightly sprayed on wrapping the El Banderita white corn tortillas up and microwave 1 minute with the lid on makes them hot soft and steamed, slap in some meat some minced sweet onions some slaw cheese if you want and hot sauce and go to town. Most real taco places put two tacos together then the main item inside with toppings which you know can be all kinds of items, like you never got one of a taco truck in DC or Arlington ! Ya you have ! Your all hipsters !
\
DAJAX The Cook Of FXU as no one else will give ya a hand with it people ! Time for one more!
Attachments:
PressurecookerbeeftacosDAJAX.jpg
MicheladaDAJAX.jpg

Posted by: DAJAX IS GAY ()
Date: October 03, 2019 09:34PM

DAJAX IS GAY!!!!!!!

Posted by: DAJAX IS STRIGHT ()
Date: October 03, 2019 10:46PM

Your an asshole beat it , pimply faced stinky sulfur zit cream smelling punk

Posted by: DAJAX IS GAY ()
Date: October 04, 2019 08:55AM

DAJAX IS STRIGHT Wrote:
> Your an asshole beat it , pimply faced stinky
> sulfur zit cream smelling punk

ARE YOU HIS FAGGOT LOVER?

Posted by: Mama Mia ! From DAJAX ()
Date: October 04, 2019 11:27PM

More great food on the cheap from DAJAX'S Magic Kitchen far south of the river down Dragon Run

Meatballs sautéed in olive oil a bit then boiled in water 30 minutes like many Italian joints do it , EZ and makes um tender

DAJAXS meatballs ground beef 85% lean ,grated cheap parmesan cheese in a plastic bottle , Italian bread crumbs, 1 clove garlic minced, 1 egg, good splash Worcestershire sauce mix it up good form into meatballs sauté in olive oil moving them often about 5 minutes then put into boiling water in a big pot , 30 minutes later remove to the sauce and simmer some more in the sauce

Put the water in the refrigerator overnight in a covered pan ,skim all the grease off later when the fat chills solid and put that in the trash so you don't F up the drain and pipes

Mrs DAJAX says "Supreme Ignore" to the punk, BURP!! lol
Attachments:
DAJAXSpaghettimeatballs.jpg

Posted by: The New Hip Way Of Comfort Food ()
Date: October 13, 2019 10:22PM

Served in a big bowl. Slap a pack of cheap beef cut up or beef stew into some flour then with some olive oil into a cheap Wal Mart iron Dutch Oven or like Mrs. DAJAX And I (Double Income Retired Feds LOL ) a Le Creusuet $ 250 French Oven.

Sauté the beef up to brown it turning the meat over several times, add a bunch of sweet onions and some garlic then when its browned add some 50 % less sodium Campbells Beef Broth and a half a very small can of tomato sauce or a tomato chopped up, plus some fresh Rosemary from your French Herb Garden near your shack , bring to a simmer and add a bit of water, then add some Whostershire Sauce and some French Dijon Mustard and let it simmer, After a while add some sifted flour just a bit to thicken and when the meats getting tender and the broth starts getting thickened start your mashed taters and veggies. When the taters and veggies are done do the mash thing and put the beef in a deep sided bowl to corral the mashed and veggies in a trio of comfort food

Next Up Is Octoberfest German food Sam Adams Octoberfest is now on sale

DAJAX, she looks just like MRS DAJAX at 25 about 37 ago Women are attached to Real American Men who strongly stand by them as their faithful husbands in sickness and health! No Case of Wandering eyes for me Pals !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgIon5s0Vew Oktoberfest German Volks Music!
Attachments:
BeefStewDAJAX.jpg

Posted by: Happy Columbus Day America ()
Date: October 13, 2019 10:25PM

Tomorrow Monday the Feds day off and some of ya lucky ones

DAJAX The Cook

Posted by: You Got Money ()
Date: October 13, 2019 10:49PM

Head to the real deal Octoberfest in Germany !

No drinking and driving over there or here! They are Pure Hell in all of Europe on that and stay close to hotels to guzzle the sauce at Pubs Inns and Taverns Or In Germany Gastshaus , Kneipe or Wirthaus

"Sir I detect the odor of alcohol please step out of " LOL !

Get a taste of Octoberfest on you tune ! Girls Galore over there !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H3vSMoEJ_w

DAJAX

Posted by: Groidicus Rex ()
Date: October 14, 2019 12:03AM

You Got Money Wrote:
> Head to the real deal Octoberfest in Germany !
>
> No drinking and driving over there or here! They
> are Pure Hell in all of Europe on that and stay
> close to hotels to guzzle the sauce at Pubs Inns
> and Taverns Or In Germany Gastshaus , Kneipe or
> Wirthaus
>
> "Sir I detect the odor of alcohol please step out
> of " LOL !
>
> Get a taste of Octoberfest on you tune ! Girls
> Galore over there !
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H3vSMoEJ_w
>
> DAJAX

Here is the next best thing although some would argue that with over 400 years of germans in the new world we have outdone our old world cousins!
Attachments:
Screenshot (23).png

Posted by: Its Octoberfest Time People ()
Date: October 22, 2019 12:35AM

Time for some Sam Adams Octoberfest beer and some real German food like baked Kraut with Bratwurst and Pork Chops, Grab a couple 15 oz cans of kraut wash the hell out of it in cold water to get the salt out, drain and slap it in a cast iron 5 qt Dutch Oven and put in pork chops brats carrots onions and potatoes and some caraway seeds mixed in and a 1/2 can of beer. Put the cover on and bake it at 325 for an hour , then pull off the cover and let it brown turning the meats, pulling them in and out of the kraut and putting them back down in it for another hour till its all browned up

Serve it with Dark German bread and butter and the Ice Cold Octoberfest Beer in a frosted mug and listen to some German volks music like they have at Oktoberfest's in Germany. Dammed Good !

Mrs DAJAX looked like her 35 plus some back which I already told you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgIon5s0Vew
Attachments:
DAJAXOCTOBERFEST.jpg

Posted by: DAJAX The Master Chef Kicks Ass ()
Date: November 26, 2019 10:35PM

No longer a mere Cook. DAJAX opened a can of good old fashioned Southern USA ass womp Hobo Beer and put the famed Lil Inn to shame earing 50 ALL American USA Stars ! To Hell with 3 Michelin Frogs he said! Ive seen their food and I would rather have a cheese sandwich and a ice cold one.

Hungry double clutching gear jamming heavy hauling truckers said 'DAJAXS Cooking Is Even Better Then my Grandmothers! As DAJAX whupped up two heavy duty 1000 mile dinners in no time flat.

His world class secrets are all here in his world class cooking thread. After cleaning up he will pen some words that will defeat Democrats gun bans and turn the tide toward reasonable regulation and he will give all credit to the reasonable Democrats that will heed his words of the founders wisdom that saved the day to allow law abiding Virginians to continue to keep the flame of liberty burning to keep and bear arms ! When asked about DAJAX'S Cooking Mrs DAJAX smiled shyly and only said "Ja he very goot cooking man and protector of large family, me too " displaying the grip of a Browning 9mm High Power in her open carry thumb snap Tom Threepersons El Paso Saddlery holster with a double mag pouch on her gunbelt. "Z family that shoots together looks after one another" she said. "We are good, very good"
Attachments:
BBQSteakDAJAX.jpg
AllAmericanChesapeakeBayCrabCakesDAJAX.jpg

Posted by: Liquid shits ()
Date: November 26, 2019 10:38PM

Just looking at this crap food causes diarrhea.

Posted by: Then Later ()
Date: November 26, 2019 10:53PM

At Burger King seeing when a punk got the lasts , DAJAX Realized Burger Kings Tacos will soar to the heights of fame Arthur Teachers has risen too. Bring um Back Jack he wept
Attachments:
PunksDinnerDAJAX.jpg

Posted by: But What DAJAX Really Said ()
Date: November 26, 2019 10:56PM

That long haired dirty red eyed weed smoke punk got the last in his munchie bag the commie gun grabbing SOB ..LOL

Posted by: Come On Punk ()
Date: November 26, 2019 11:06PM

>just looking at this crap food causes diarrhea.

Admit it those tacos were dammed good munchies, so how much weed did you score with my 100 spot , a thimble full LOL Only enough for a couple hits and then horning the roach huh and no munchies after I got the lasts from you

Posted by: Listen Up Punk ()
Date: November 26, 2019 11:11PM

If you see me at a NC gunshop selling my shit dirt cheap because of your Democrats gun bans , at least buy me a bag of those munchies will you to ease my pain letting um go ..Peace Bro ! DAJAX

Posted by: Happy New Year 2020 ()
Date: January 12, 2020 08:58PM

Better late then never

Hoppin John Black Eye peas with smoked sausage so good so easy

Bag O black eyed peas wash um up and make sure no stones are in um, then put in a big bowl or pot and cover with water and let soak at least 4 hours, drain and put um in pot with water to cover and some more , bring to a simmer let um cook a hour.

Meanwhile cut up chop up some onions and garlic and carrots and sauté in some olive oil only a few minutes at medium heat don't burn the garlic. You want to just soften um up . put them in with the blackeyes and let sit simmer down and try a pea now and then to see if there getting cooked.

Let it go at that if you want vegan or slice up some smoked sausage , sauté it a bit and add to pot , let it cook till the peas are tender and thats it . No salt needed, dish it out have some "Mean Greens" southern style with some hot sauce handy and some corn bread and you have a real old time southern feast !

DAJAX The #1 Southern Cooking Truck Stop Chef Who Sez its ok wit me if you get the munchies like this Furry Freak Brother I met here on FXU who wanted some good old southern cooking . I gave him a long stupid ass riddle, his answer was "I don't play mind games, if I did why would I pack two 45's and a snub nose .38 ".....

I said that is the correct answer natch and gave him all the Hopping John I had left ! He offered me the roach and said "Horn It" as he held out his lighter with the roach ready to light and smolder on his home made roach clip. I passed telling him nary a Whiff since 71 unless its Chem Trail. ! Afer Horning The Roach himself and eating he left on a 1950 Harley Davidson ridged frame panhead Bobber hitting the nitrous and heading out of sight on the rear wheel. I had just told him I was voting for Trump in Nov he said "soild man Im with Trump Dude " and blasted off .
Attachments:
Happy2020DAJAXHoppinJohn.jpg
HesgotMunchies.jpg

Posted by: Rice Dude Rice ()
Date: January 12, 2020 09:05PM

You got to have some rice with the Hopping John for good luck on New Years Day people! Hopping John fills you up dirt cheap, perfect when you got only a 10 to last 4 days till payday Friday and then do it all over again LOL It microwaves great ! The recipe can be used for any kind of dried beans. I have at least 1000 pounds of um in the bunker !

DAJAX

Posted by: Go away peekza ()
Date: January 13, 2020 07:03PM

Nobody gives a shit about your stupid recipes. Stop trolling the OT forum with your Brown Onion bowels bullshit. Its not funny.

Posted by: Lola ()
Date: March 17, 2020 08:51AM

Have you tried to put ketchup and mayonnaise on the toasted bread? Also, add some cheese and salami and you will get the perfect sandwich in the world. I used to cook a lot of sandwiches when I was at school for my classmates. I cut perfectly the bread into thin slices with my Shun knife. Check here to read the review of my favorite knife. You can also share what knife you use for daily cooking. Speaking about Spanish Paella, I have never thought that it’s so complicated to cook rise with seafood. I will skip the whole story and share the awful result. The over cooked rise took the form of a porridge. The shrimps I don’t know why were dry inside. Probably I had to open them with my knife, but I didn’t think they will get so dry. All in all, my perfect knife won’t help me to become the nest chef in the world.

Posted by: Hoovyendy ()
Date: March 19, 2020 05:40AM

Lola Wrote:
> Have you tried to put ketchup and mayonnaise on
> the toasted bread? Also, add some cheese and
> salami and you will get the perfect sandwich in
> the world. I used to cook a lot of sandwiches when
> I was at school for my classmates. I cut perfectly
> the bread into thin slices with my Shun knife. href="https://knivesadvice.com/shun-vs-miyabi/">Ch
> eck here
to read the review of my favorite
> knife. You can also share what knife you use for
> daily cooking. Speaking about Spanish Paella, I
> have never thought that it’s so complicated to
> cook rise with seafood. I will skip the whole
> story and share the awful result. The over cooked
> rise took the form of a porridge. The shrimps I
> don’t know why were dry inside. Probably I had
> to open them with my knife, but I didn’t think
> they will get so dry. All in all, my perfect knife
> won’t help me to become the nest chef in the
> world.
Where can I find some more feedback?

Posted by: ON THE CHEAP PEOPLE ()
Date: April 19, 2020 07:23PM

DAJAX The CHEAPSTER ! Ramen Chicken noodle soup with loads of extras, just boil up some water add rice pasta veggies fresh or frozen , cooked chicken beef pork fish or shrimp , when done strain the add to a pack of Ramen soup and cook till the noodles are done with the seasoning packet added in , Hell add some Kimchi too it all will be gooooood ! Peanut butter may add a Thai experience ! Do you care IF ITS GOOD !

ALL On The Cheap !

DAJAX THE SOUP KITCHEN CZAR
Attachments:
DAJAX_LOADED_RAMEN_SOUP.jpg

Posted by: EASTER DINNER ()
Date: April 19, 2020 08:22PM

Roast turkey Easter dinner at DAJAX's Famed Shack for a 1000 mile double clutching gear jamming 15 speed dinner

Roast Turkey is very easy people , grab a frozen turkey slap it in your refrigerator for 3 to 4 days to slowly defrost, NEVER put a turkey on the counter to thaw the outside will go bad before the inside thaws . You can place a almost thawed turkey in a clean kitchen sink filled with cold water and let it sit a bit to finish the defrosting then drain

Then you clean the turkey , open the inside takeout the neck and the innards package reaching into the turkey pulling bits out that you can grab and rinse it out well and drain well Then boil the neck and innards when you cook the turkey to add the broth to the gravy . Put the neck and innards in the refrigerator in a covered bowl if roasting the turkey the next day if you make home made gravy as I do or just boil them and pitch them out in the trash .

Dry the turkey well with paper towels and rub the outside with olive or veggie oil salt and pepper the inside and outside a bit and place in a oven roasting rack in roasting pan or on the cheap sit it in a throw away big turkey roasting aluminum pan Its good to do this the night before so you can get the big bird into the oven early .Place a carrot a half stalk of celery and a half onion in the inside of the turkey I don't roast turkeys with stuffing inside it makes it greasy if you do be careful to mix up the stuffing right before baking as it can go bad if it sits , and don't pack it in tight stuffed turkey's take much longer to roast so adjust the cooking time and check it as follows

Roast the unstuffed turkey at 325 with aluminum foil on the breast and wing tips for around 20 minutes per pound longer for stuffed turkeys until the leg joint pulls away easily from the rest of the bird and juices in that joint area are clear , you can cut into that joint area and if you see pink or red back into the oven a while with a probe thermometer or turkey thermometer you stick in the bird it should be at least 165F in the thickest part of the breast or inside the thigh meat not hitting bone I roast mine till at least 170 I want my poultry done! The breast of a turkey will dry out often as the dark meat takes longer to cook till done ,I just bake them till good and done on the dark meat no pink seen and done all the way through.

https://www.allrecipes.com/article/turkey-cooking-time-guide/ Turkey cooking times

https://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/portal/fsis/topics/food-safety-education/get-answers/food-safety-fact-sheets/poultry-preparation/turkey-basics-safe-cooking/ct_index US Govt USDA guide to cooking turkeys safely

https://www.usda.gov/media/blog/2016/11/22/how-cook-thanksgiving-turkey USDA guide to cooking Thanksgiving Turkey give um a shout out tell um DAJAX needs a job writing their instructions , they or anyone can steal and copy or sell my info here as its not copyrighted ..Its FREE ALL FREE ! LOL

Cut the turkey up any way you want , you can make the full dinner or a simple dinner with a few items or you can just roast a turkey not eating it then, just to cut up later and devour that week in sandwiches ramen soup and a favorite hot turkey sandwiches or Turkey Tetrazzini made with some shredded white cheddar , lots of good eating from a turkey especially when there on sale on the cheap I keep a whole cooked turkey in my refrigerator wrapped with aluminum foil and plastic wrap snacking on it for three days then its pitched into the trash unless I make Turkey soup from it which I learned from a older African American lady whom made awesome home made soups

Your Pal DAJAX The Old School Southern cook Who pays no attention to "pop up turkey thermometers" as only a general guide your getting close to done and checks himself to make sure their done Cornbread stuffing oyster stuffing sausage stuffing DAJAX has done um all and likes simple herb sage savory stuffing the best with celery and onions sautéed in it .

Stovetop Savory Herb stuffing is great cheap and fast and even greater with crumbled cooked Jimmy Dean Sage sausage in it with the celery and onions but its a real salt lick too and greasy as all stuffing's are and that's Stovetops Savory Herb stuffing that's on my plate sans the sausage !

FXU Trolls instructions for my recipes here : "Open can heat" lol its posted in this thread
Attachments:
DAJAXEASTERHOTTURKEYSANDWHICH.jpg

Posted by: Bump up the Jam ()
Date: May 17, 2020 03:56PM

Posted by: Chapo Looks Like Charles Bronson ()
Date: May 20, 2020 11:19PM

Hes Gotta have a smoking hot babe too
DAJAX
Attachments:
onebadassuglyandHottie.jpg

Posted by: Whats DAJAX Been Up To ?? ()
Date: June 06, 2020 10:54PM

Soul searching over Floyd Georges death like so many . Billions of humans all over this Earth agree on one universal thing , Floyd Georges death should have never happened in any nation on earth. It was a absolute travesty of no justice in a nation known world wide as a nation of Liberty and Justice for all, yet Floyd George did not receive justice at the hands of rouge police officers. Justice however will be served upon them in due time

Millions of police protect and serve around the world , keep their spirt of defending innocents against criminals often at risk and loss of their lives in your minds as they are innocents in the Floyd George case as you are but also are now victims as so many are blaming them which is unjust and unfair , several police officers now have died as a result , there is no excuse for that at all and their attackers will be brought to the same bar of justice as Floyd Georges killers

Floyd Georges Legacy will be that his death was felt around the world as nations resolve to never allow such a horrible unhuman thing to happen again to any suspect of a crime by police . There will be changes made with much more officer training and awareness across not only the United States but the world . Floyd George is now a mans name known to billions around the world, his name and cause will not be forgotten...………..

DAJAX hit Shoppers Food Warehouse and found a bargain. Skewers of top sirloin beef with loads of veggies all ready to BBQ for a mere 7 dollars ! Back at the shack he made Goya Sazon rice and sautéed some Tuscan Kale in olive oil and garlic and BBQed the beef Shish K Bob to medium .It was dammed good people!

Later people, enjoy the coming summer and be safe , don't forget Covid 19 is still out there as a menace DAJAX

No BBQ ?? Slap um in the oven and bake um ! Its meat and veggies it will cook . Or if ya know how to use the broiler that will do it in style! It does take time and ya have to have the food just right away from the flame which takes some practice people. The iron skillet will do too but Ill pass on a microwave
Marinate the meat in Italian dressing after its cooked cut it all up and stuff tacos with um
Attachments:
DAJAXSHISHKBOB.jpg

Posted by: The Tables Behind The Camera ()
Date: July 24, 2021 01:27PM

Dajax's hobo beer roach city apt
Attachments:
dajaxieshobokitchen.jpg

Posted by: But The Health Dept ()
Date: July 24, 2021 01:31PM

Had it cleaned up just two weeks before by court order !

Posted by: Not Dajaxies place ()
Date: July 24, 2021 01:34PM

Its racist Mike O Meara Show Fan's

Posted by: This Is DAJAX'S PLACE ()
Date: July 24, 2021 01:38PM

Right here, what's the matter you mad and jealous
Attachments:
Dajaxsplace.jfif

Posted by: Why Be Jealous And Mad ?? ()
Date: July 24, 2021 01:55PM

When you can dig in cheap to a delish Grilled Greek Chicken Salad with hot Pita Bread , Salad , Feta Cheese , Pepperoncini's and Tomato's
with Chilled Green Beans and Grilled Greek Spiced Chicken all washed down with Ice Cold Hobo Beer To Save Big Money To Get Your Beach Digs
Attachments:
DajaxGreekGrilledChickenSalad.jpg

Posted by: What’s up ()
Date: August 26, 2021 01:23AM

DAJAX?

Pages: Previous1234All
Current Page: 4 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.