HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: DAJAX'S COOKING SCHOOL For Young Uns..And All!!
Posted by: Your Answer ()
Date: June 26, 2017 09:32PM

>One question, is the ...... All..Bullshit Fag Freak Sex Talk Follows

I'm not getting into the Sewer with you. Your a Weird Type Of Freak.. Faggot . One who hates Blacks..and Likes to Shower with Young Men..By Your Own Writings. ...and Never Puts a Single Sensible Word On This site..Just Troll Freak Bullshit

DAJAX

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Chicken Breast In Mustard Cream ()
Date: June 26, 2017 10:21PM

Chicken Breast In Mustard Cream Sauce with Mashed Taters Carrots and Broccoli Rabe..

Take a chicken breast trim off the fat, split it in half, sauté in olive oil till done don't overcook, they cook fast.

Then add a piece of butter a tablespoon, into the heavy skillet, some heavy cream and some Dijon Mustard, simmer the sauce a bit and that's it.. Simple as can be..!

Like A French Saucier Would Do It..

Tell Your Guests Your Serving..Poitrine de Poulet en Sauce à la Crème Moutarde

DAJAX See How Fancy It Is..LOL
Attachments:
ChickenMustardCream.jpg

Posted by: Skinless Breast Of Chicken ()
Date: June 26, 2017 10:33PM

LOL Suprême de Volaille en Sauce à la Crème Moutarde

In French..And that's What It was Skinless Breast Instead of Just Chicken Breast..
Is A Supreme..The High court Decision was in the Back of My Mind ..!

That's Really Fancy Now..Im Now taken On Airs..!!

DAJAX

Posted by: You Can Tell Good Trailer Food ()
Date: June 26, 2017 10:36PM

By The Big Chip(s) on The Plates..LOL

DAJAX

Posted by: Mike O'Meara. Show Fan ()
Date: June 26, 2017 10:46PM

That chicken looks like it's covered with the jism from a whole gaggle of hobos. Nice to see you're sticking with the shit-on-a-plate theme.

And that beer screams "DAJAX loves to give head!" If you can't do a proper pour (hint: more head than beer is wrong) should you really be trying to teach cooking?

Sorry you're a homophobe and don't enjoy personal hygiene.

Posted by: You Asshole ()
Date: June 26, 2017 11:09PM

You Cant Fuck With Me Tonight....I'm Not Letting You Get Under ...My Skin..Im Just LMAO Over the SCOTUS Decision..

DAJAX

Posted by: Which MOMSF Is the Real One ()
Date: June 26, 2017 11:12PM

?? LOL

DAJAX

Posted by: Enjoy...Pals..!! ()
Date: July 05, 2017 10:57PM

Cajun Shrimp in a Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce..!!

Get some EZ peel shrimp from Giant, remove all but tail shell, sauté in butter in a heavy iron skillet..and a bit of Cajun Spice like "Slap Your Mama" till pink and just done..remove from Iron Skillet and clean skillet out, melt a tablespoon of butter in the skillet.with some minced garlic..

Boil up some water slap some Fettucine in.. while cooking..make Garlic Parmesan cream sauce.. put some heavy cream into the heated butter and garlic, add some half and half and some milk, and some Parmesan cheese and finely chopped parsley and a pinch of thyme. Heat the sauce and simmer it down. Dont cook till its real thick..Keep it a bit soupy..

Drain the pasta into the pasta bowls to heat up up good..slap the pasta into the cream sauce, mix it up and add the shrimp. Pour into the heated pasta plates, sprinkle some more parsley onto it..add a few pieces of garlic bread..pour a ice cold beer or chilled wine..and Enjoy!!

Your Pal..DAJAX 1 pound of shrimp makes 5 servings or 4 for Fatties..LOL
Attachments:
CajunShrimpPasta.jpg
OTTASIGHTGOOD.jpg

Posted by: Cajun Shrimp and Pasta..! ()
Date: July 11, 2017 11:24PM

So Good I had to do it again..This time I baked the shrimp in the oven bout 12 min sprinkled with Cajun spice with olive oil..

And another fav..Krusteaz Blueberry Silver Dollar pancakes with 2 pieces of bacon and Log Cabin Hot syrup..!!

DAJAX
Attachments:
CajunShrimpPasta.jpg
Sogood.jpg
Silverdollarpancakesandbacon.jpg

Posted by: Baked Chicken Mashed & Gravy ()
Date: July 20, 2017 09:51PM

Get a cheap frying chicken 4-6 dollars don't bother with a big roaster unless you need that much..remove the paper bag of giblets inside, Heat the oven to 325 ..Put the giblets in a pan of water just a bit ..a inch and a bit..and boil um up bout 20 minutes. But first clean out the chicken and wipe it off with paper towels and dry it..clean your hands..no cross contamination..!! LOL

Rub with some olive oil ..then salt a lil bit and pepper and other fav seasons. I like the Greek Stuff. Clean them paws again..and put the chicken in the oven at 325 and bake it till you smell it good..When the legs are letting go from rest its done and it will be browned up..about 1 3/4 hours

Now make the gravy, remove the hot chicken to a plate, and drain off the grease in the pan..not down the kitchen sink!! Leave all the good drippings and browned stuff. The Brown stuff is the magic that gives gravy flavor..Not Salt!! Drain the good drippings into the heavy skillet you'll have bout 3 -4 tablespoons of it..with a bit of grease..you cant help it..and add a couple tablespoons flour, stir it and heat it a bit..making a roux..then add some of that water from the giblets and some low sodium chicken broth. heat it up and stir it up and let it simmer.. it will thicken..add a bit of milk to enrich it and some Kitchen Bouquet to darken it and don't let it get too thick, it will thicken to glue if you do when it cools!! NO Salt needed with real drippings with flavor..Salt is for cheap gravys with out the good stuff..

Make up your mashed real taters ..redskins are great..peel um up a bit, cut into 4-6 pieces each depending on size.. boil um till they cut a bit easy..watch um..dont overcook and make soggy taters.. , drain um , mash um with a masher add some butter a bit, and whip um up adding milk with a hand mixer, be carefull with the milk....its real easy to put too much in and make milky taters.. Garlic Mashed Taters ?? ..slap a few cloves with skins removed in the taters as you boil um, the garlic will cook right up..mash and whip um .

Cut up the warm chicken and serve with the hot taters and gravy..The Veggies..Frozen..boil um up and drain and a bit of butter..serve um up..Or Fresh steamed the best with no added extras..straight up..Ok abit of butter..If ya have too..

Try the shrimp in cream sauce with some left over chicken later. Baked Chicken instead of shrimp, slap in some bottled or Fresh pesto and fresh boiled broccoli in it.. Vollia!!

Make Baked Chicken salad later diced baked chicken, celery chopped up, mayo..walnuts or cut grapes if you got $$ !! Mix it up chill Slap in on a Good Multi Grain piece of bread , mayo, lettuce ,fresh garden tomato..!! Great..

Your Pal... DAJAX The Southern Cook
Attachments:
RoastChick.jpg
PestoChickenBrocPasta.jpg

Posted by: Old Man ()
Date: July 20, 2017 11:00PM

Mr. DAJAX,

What is in the mug in the 7/11 posting? Does not look like Hobo Junction LOL???

Love your posts and recipes by the way. Big fan.

F the haters!

Date: July 20, 2017 11:01PM

Coffee cup, not beer mug...

Posted by: Freq ()
Date: July 20, 2017 11:36PM

This thread needs more Scrapple.

Posted by: Hobo Junction Beer..Natch ()
Date: July 20, 2017 11:48PM

>What is in the mug in the 7/11 posting? Does not look like Hobo Junction LOL???

Thanks Pal..for the kind words that follow..

DAJAX Coffee ...Lots of Water ..A Beer..Or 2.. Libs..( ) add your number..LOL!!thats it..no sodas or junk..No Weed..No Dope..Cause I'm Not A Dope..

Water..Pure Clean Water..Ask any Animal..!! They got it Straight..They know The Score!! Just Like "Nature Boy" Did..Way back in Calif back in 1948..I knew bout him many many moons ago over 45... He was straight not gay..and liked Water too..I saw him in Life mag from a 1948 issue in high School. And I looked like him back then..LOL

http://nightflight.com/meet-nature-boy-eden-ahbez-the-first-california-hippie/

http://www.kcrw.com/news-culture/shows/unfictional/nature-boy

https://www.ft.com/content/10ceb390-44f7-11e5-af2f-4d6e0e5eda22?mhq5j=e1

Nature Boy Would Have Voted For TRUMP..Not For That Corrupt Fat Hag Hillary!!
Attachments:
Natureboy.jpg

Posted by: Just a Whole Lot Stronger Thou.. ()
Date: July 20, 2017 11:57PM

Then the Nature Boy..LOL..No saggy belly ..I was tight as piano string..back then..

DAJAX..35 pull ups either way on the bar..a few one handed.. I can still jump and kick the top of a 7-0 door jamb...Ok a 6-10.. Not as Dammed Hard thou..or jump as far up..!!LOL! Conservative..Long Haired.. Nixon Voter..me..! Jimmy got me in 76..but that's it..Never Again a vote for a Democrat..Not A Dope!!

Posted by: applewood smoked ()
Date: July 21, 2017 01:21PM

Just a Whole Lot Stronger Thou.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Then the Nature Boy..LOL..No saggy belly ..I was
> tight as piano string..back then..
>
> DAJAX..35 pull ups either way on the bar..a few
> one handed.. I can still jump and kick the top of
> a 7-0 door jamb...Ok a 6-10.. Not as Dammed Hard
> thou..or jump as far up..!!LOL! Conservative..Long
> Haired.. Nixon Voter..me..! Jimmy got me in
> 76..but that's it..Never Again a vote for a
> Democrat..Not A Dope!!

did you ever eat nueskie's bacon?

Posted by: Nope... ()
Date: July 21, 2017 09:39PM

>did you ever eat nueskie's bacon?

1 word ..Like "Silent Cal"..LOL

DAJAX..Giving Y'all a Break..!!

Date: July 22, 2017 09:24PM

Hobo Junction Beer..Natch Wrote:
> >What is in the mug in the 7/11 posting? Does not
> look like Hobo Junction LOL???
>
> Thanks Pal..for the kind words that follow..
>
> DAJAX Coffee ...Lots of Water ..A Beer..Or 2..
> Libs..( ) add your number..LOL!!thats it..no
> sodas or junk..No Weed..No Dope..Cause I'm Not A
> Dope..
>
> Water..Pure Clean Water..Ask any Animal..!! They
> got it Straight..They know The Score!! Just Like
> "Nature Boy" Did..Way back in Calif back in
> 1948..I knew bout him many many moons ago over
> 45... He was straight not gay..and liked Water
> too..I saw him in Life mag from a 1948 issue in
> high School. And I looked like him back then..LOL
>
> http://nightflight.com/meet-nature-boy-eden-ahbez-
> the-first-california-hippie/
>
> http://www.kcrw.com/news-culture/shows/unfictional
> /nature-boy
>
> https://www.ft.com/content/10ceb390-44f7-11e5-af2f
> -4d6e0e5eda22?mhq5j=e1
>
> Nature Boy Would Have Voted For TRUMP..Not For
> That Corrupt Fat Hag Hillary!!

Mr. DAJAX,

I was hoping you would give us some input on the grilling thread. Do you have any special techniques for grilling steaks?

As G Gordon Liddy would say, "thank you for your service".

Best Regards,
Old Man

Posted by: Hot Fire Weber Grill Or Gas ()
Date: July 22, 2017 10:01PM

Thats it and a iron searing grate in the middle of the grill. Gas grills also do a good steak as they get hot and may have excellent grates for steaks.

All steaks should be pulled out of the refer a hour before cooking and left at room temp..72 F or so..Not 90F..!LOL

Thick steaks are always the best more then 1 inch .A great steak is 1 1/2 inch thick if you can afford it or find one. Prime beef is the best and hard to find for consumers. Choice is a good steak as well. Grab a Rib Eye or NY striploin from BJ's or Costco and had cut your own if you can afford that. I have seen Prime at Costco..180 -200 dollars.

Many say the Rib Eye is the best steak..It is juicy and flavorfull a great steak, they will flare up more.

The NY Strip is a favorite. If theres a bone, cut it out so the steak will ,lay on the grate not on the bone.

T Bones and Porterhouse are great too.The difference is the Porterhouse has more loin in it.

Fillets are also a good steak, tender and smaller, again the thicker the better

After the grill is good and hot, slap the steak on it, let sit 2 minutes then turn it 90 degrees to get the cross hatch marks. I do a thick one about another 2 minutes then turn it

Salt should be kept off steaks till served, I don't salt..but some say that's a wives tale. I do season my steaks with a bit of Cajun seasoning on one side lightly. There are many rubs , seasonings and marinates ..your choice. same with steak sauces I like Heinz 57 but don't always use it.

Steaks taken off the grill should be put on a hot plate.. a tad of butter placed on them to melt is good. There are many sauces people make, I don't.

Rare steaks are soft to the touch, well done hard. I like a thick steak rare or med rare and a thin steak med well to well. Pan fried 1/2 " thin steaks on the indoor stove I always cook well.

When cooking I put the cover on the Weber with all vents wide open, Many BBQ with out it, it does heat and cook the steak some , same on a gas grill.

One thing everyone knows , Grilling a Steak..Your the Cook , so cook and watch um cooking, if they flare , use a tool to knock the coals aside a bit on charcoal or move the steak and pout it back on the grill in the same location best you can.No I don't use a squirt gun..LOL on flareups..Too Lazy!!

Have good real steak knives for all and the extras ..Grilled mushrooms, sauted onions or mushrooms, in butter..in wine..what you like, Onion Rings deep fried with Viadallia Onions, Baked Taters wrapped in foil, always look good, bacon, sour cream, butter..chives..the list goes on and add fat..

French Fries , Mashed Potato's, Skillet fried potatoes and onions, Scalloped Potatoes, lyonise Potatos..Potatos very which way always go with a steak, A Big California Salad with all kind of veggies and greens tossed at the table side and a loaf of grilled garlic bread and corn on the cob cooked on the grill or just boiled,chilled sliced fresh tomatoes..

And ICE Cold Hobo Junction Beer or Chilled Wine or "ater..Water..Pure Clean Water".Like Nature Boy!..ICE Tea too..and your a Patio Daddy -O Steak Cooking Guy ..Like back in the 50's! Don't forget the Goofy Chefs BBQ Bib think..emblazoned with stupid sayings..!

DAJAX

Date: July 22, 2017 10:34PM

Thank you sir!

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show ()
Date: July 22, 2017 11:09PM

And don't forget your taggle.com or TaskRabbit hobos to add the fresh hobo jism that is essential to every Dajax dish.

And remember if your beer glass isn't almost all foam you're pouring wrong. Dajax loves to give head!

Posted by: As Emril Says. Up a Notch!! ()
Date: July 22, 2017 11:25PM

Taking the Chicken Parmesan Cream Sauce Pasta to ..another level..With Broccoli Flowerets and thin sliced Red Peppers in it ..a Bit of nutmeg..and a lighter sauce with milk and a Lil bit of cream..Boxed Cheap Fettuccini But Still Great!!

Cheap! Hobo Beer !! Ice Cold with a Good German Foamy Head..! Cheese Graters..High class now with some Parmesan Reggi..You know the $$ Stuff!!

DAJAX Shrimp would Work In this Dish too!!
Attachments:
OutOfSight.jpg
ChickenPasta.jpg

Posted by: Best Seafood Shack In Virginia ! ()
Date: July 26, 2017 11:08PM

South of a River AT DAJAX'S..A Steamed Spiced Shrimp Basket!!

With Fried Shoestrings, DAJAX'S World Famous Southern Cole Slaw!! And A Hush Puppy!

Steamed Spiced Shrimp..Get um at Giant..boil water and after rinsing um off ..slap um in..Boil 4-5 minutes till they turn Pink..Drain um and sprinkle J O's #1 Spice on um..Toss Um Up Baby in the colander ..strainer..and turn um out into your foil lined basket..with the fries..the slaw , the Hush puppy and the Cocktail sauce made with Heinz Ketchup and Kelchners Horse-Radish..as they spell it from Giant!! Mix it up..Thats all there is too it..Fancy it up with a bit of Lemon Juice..if ya want..Have a bowl for the shells and a ICE COLD Hobo Beer..Ya!!

If there was a waterfront view..Ho Ho..How Wonderfull!

The JO Trick comes from Harrisons..OC MD at the end of the Boardwalk at the inlet..Thats the way they "Used "to do Um..at the Raw Bar..

Cant find JO's #1 ..?? Get a 12 Oz bottle at Anglers at the Bay Bridge in the Free State of Maryland on RT 50..Or In Ocean City at Martins Seafood in West OC..Pack a Korean Stove..a sauce pan.a strainer ...and a bottle of JO's #1 and eat all the steamed spiced Shrimp You Want at the Beach!! Cook Um ..Secret Like..In The parking lot..5 minutes..LOL!..Plenty of Shrimp at Grocery stores..a Couple lemons..a bottle home made of the cocktail sauce..A Ocean Front room..with a Refer..Ice Cold Hobo Beer..Theres Plenty of Summertime left Pals..!

DAJAX ...Looking Now For some Baloney and a Potato..
Attachments:
DAJAXSSEAFOODSHACK.jpg

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: July 27, 2017 12:35AM

You can't boil AND steam shrimp. Your daily diet of hobo jism or as you like to call it "JO Sauce" is rotting your brain like AIDS.

Posted by: step off ()
Date: July 27, 2017 02:12AM

Mike O'Meara Show Fan Wrote:
> You can't boil AND steam shrimp. Your daily diet
> of hobo jism or as you like to call it "JO Sauce"
> is rotting your brain like AIDS.

Back up and let the man cook his skrimps however he want.

Nigga can't do shit for him damn self but always gotta be all up in somebody else's business.

Date: July 28, 2017 01:50AM

Hobo says what?

Posted by: "Nova Pizza Joint BBQ" ()
Date: August 01, 2017 12:08AM

From the days of old with Arab and Greek Pizza and sub shops that were in NOVA..Pizza Bazano..Kazano....Andys..LOL..others a "BBQ" Sub..Its been many moons and I remembered this cheap favorite..and its Simple and good..

Sub Roll or French Bread..or Any Rolls..slice it open and toast the outside..inside will be warm

Ground beef....Sliced Sweet Onions..Bottled BBQ Sauce your favorite..

Slap the beef and onions on the heavy skillet..saute it and make it fine with the spatula ..drain when done..then pour some bottled BBQ Sauce on it mix it up and heat..

Slap it on the toasted roll by itself or better add some of DAJAX'S Southern Cole Slaw made in minutes..

Cole Slaw Bag From Giant..Other Joints.. ..slap into big bowl..Make Secret Sauce..1/4 cup cider vinegar..1/3 cup sugar..mix it up..then add big squirt of cheap mustard, and then mayo..and 1 teaspoon celery seeds..mix it up with a wisk..Sprinkle a small amount of celery salt on the slaw mix and pour the Secret Sauce on it and mix..slap in the refrigerator a bit and put on the BBQ sandwhich..Slaw is better the next day..! NATCH!!

DAJAX. Cheap and simple And..Dammed Good Too.."NOVA Pizza Joint BBQ" Why Did I make such a small one..I want another!!
Attachments:
BBQOnTheCheap.jpg

Date: August 01, 2017 01:16AM

So the recipe is cole slaw in a bag from Giant? You must looove to suck dick.

Posted by: BEST SEAFOOD IN VIRGINIA ()
Date: August 01, 2017 11:47PM

Ya..Baby..South of A River at..DAJAX'S ..MYSTERY SHACK!!..Oh!!..The Home Made Food..!! The Southern Cole Slaw and Tater Salad..the SEAFOOD..!..The SOUL FOOD!!

Yes..a White Man Can have some ..Soul.. Now is the Time For ALL GOOD COOKS..To get Cooking Some fresh Crab meat as they are bringing it in to Giant Food..Whole Foods..Wegmans..the Best Local places to get It..! Get you a deep fryer and Dig In..! Fresh Chesapeake Bay Crab Meat..!

DAJAX'S VIRGINIA CRABCAKES.. Great at "High On The Hog Virginia Beach Or OC ...OBX ..Relaxing..In A Condo with a Kitchen or $$$ Beach house.

1 pound Fresh Back Fin Crab Meat..Back Fin IS Great for Crab Cakes..Pick out any big shells..

1 Egg

1 Tablespoon Mayo

12 White Soda Crackers Ground up with some Fresh Curly Parsley..In A Food Processor or Blender..Rum ..Coconut Cream ..washed out Natch.. No Blender Crush Um..Hulk..!

1/2 to 1 Teaspoon Old Bay Spice

Good Splash..1 Teaspoon at least Worcestershire Sauce

1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard

Add Extras You Want Too..Red..Green Peppers..Green onions..Sweet Onions..Are Some Favorites..

Mix It All up..Let it sit a bit ..then.. Fry um Lightly till browned..then Slap um in a 300 F Oven for 10 minutes .and they are all done..at one time..! Makes 4 Big Ones..to 6 Regular Crab cakes 8 smaller ones....Or Small Round Crabbette Balls, Great for appetizers or with a fresh green salad with chilled melon slices and some cold steamed spiced shrimp..and fresh tomatoes and other veggies ..a lite vinaigrette Like At Fish Market in Old Town!!

The mix can keep a day in the fridge..

Serve it up with a variety of good sides..Baked potatoes..Scalloped potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Fried potatoes and onions..French Fries, Tater salad, Cole Slaw, Steamed Veggies, Big Fresh.."California"..Tossed Salad with some crackers for the crab cakes Maryland Style..Corn On The Cob..Fresh Sliced Tomatoes..Creamed Spinach.. Creamed Corn..Chilled Cantalope..What Ever You Like.. Plus..Iced Tea..Cold Sodas..Chilled wine...Or Hobo Junctions Finest ICE COLD Beer!!

Your Pal..DAJAX..At A "Mystery Shack"..South Of A River..
Attachments:
MysteryShack.jpg
SouthofARiver.jpg
BestSeafoodinVa.jpg

Posted by: A.T. (from da real world) ()
Date: August 02, 2017 12:08AM

Arthur Treacher's fish and chips, the meal you can not make at home!

Posted by: Old Crab ()
Date: August 02, 2017 11:55PM

Forget the back fin. Getcha some lump Chesapeake blue crab from Costco. Try the Old Bay crab cake mix available at all the stores. You wont be disappointed.

Posted by: THEY Cant Hold A Candle! ()
Date: August 03, 2017 11:27PM

To OLD Man DAJAX'S South Of A River Seafood Cooking!! As A White MAN..With SOUL..I Like Spicy Food With SOUL!

DAJAX'S Buffalo Shrimp !! Served "Big Daddy" Style In A Basket With All The Fixings and ICE Cold Hobo Beer!

DAJAX'S Deep Fried Shrimp..Like I Told Ya How To Make On FXU Already..!..In Buffalo Sauce..Melt 2 tablespoons or more of butter in a small mixing bowl set in the boiling water Corn Pot..Double Duty..Saving Energy..Right!! Green DAJAX Now..!

Then add some more CRYSTAL Louisiana Hot Sauce. a bit more then 50/50 butter hot sauce with Hot Sauce at 55..60 %..Mix it up.. Fry The "Skrimps" Like I told ya here already..in Corn Meal and Washington Seafood Breading mixed up..and slap the sauce in a big mixing bowl and toss the Skrimps in and..Toss um up..

Have Plenty of Paper Towels and The ICE Cold Beer To Wash Um Down..Or ICE Tea....Wine..?? You'll Just have To "Whine" You don't have any ICE Cold Beer..!

TOO Lazy To Cook Um Up..Or Too Busy making that BIG Money..Climbing That Ladder..!! Go To FISH MARKET in Old Town Alexandria..They Got Um Pals..!Tell Um DAJAX Is A BiG Fan..and SENT Ya..! 11.99 a Batch with Carrots and Celery and Blue Cheese..Grab a Cold One too..

Ill Be Watching Ya..From a Bar Stool..LOL!!..I Could get a Discount For sending ya to Um..But I dont Dare Tell Um ..I'm..DAJAX..! No Guns In Bars..Drinking ..!! Cops Would Be Coming..Patting Me Down..Even Thou..I would be.."NO GUNS DAJAX"..The Law Abiding..Native Born American .. First! Virginian And Southerner By The Grace Of God..Second!!

DAJAX Your Pal..! And Now Ladies And Gentlemen of The South..I Excuse My Self for a time..To Enjoy The Rest Of the Summer..!! As It Cools Down!! OC..VB await..! Lousy Food..Natch..They Cant Hold A Candle..But Great Beaches..!
Attachments:
TheyCantHoldACandle.jpg
DAJAXSBUFFALOSHRIMP.jpg

Posted by: Lose 5 Pounds Overnight ()
Date: August 04, 2017 11:09PM

I will..after eating this Greek Dish Copied from Primos in Belle View Center off Ft Hunt Road..Chicken Souvlaki Kabobs over Salad Greek Style With Feta Cheese and Greek Dressing.Home Grown Garden Tomatoes..Wow! What a difference then the store ones..Greek Olives, Pepperoncini. And Greek Flatbread..not Pita Heated up in the Iron Skillet..the Chicken done on the BBQ Grill..with red Green peppers and Sweet Vidila Onions ..!

Hobo beer Natch

Take a chicken breast and cut it up in small pieces, slap in a marinade of Red Wine Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil Cayean Pepper Oregano some SalT..Whoa..! And Pepper..I forgot the garlic..Marinade it at least 2 hours or all day and the next..! Skewer it up and grill or cook in a heavy iron skillet..veggies off in a skillet on the side..

On a chilled plate put some Romaine greens chopped up..The veggies tomato wedges, and splash all over with Salad vinaigrette made with Olive oil Red Wine Vinegar Minced Garlic Oregano Feta Cheese finely minced and Pepper and ..Gasp Salt.. Lord..Dont use The Chicken Vinaigrette..on the Salad..Pot Smokes..!! After the chicken been sitting in it..! Dangers Of the Munchies Now..

Put the grilled chicken on the salad and some feta cheese ..add the quartered warm flat bread.. and REDUCE..!

Go To Primos to Try The Real Ting..Bout 14.00 and they make it to carry Out..

Your Pal..DAJAX..About To Split to the Beach..!! Hell NO..Im Not going To Rehoboth.."South". ..Dammit..! Not Even Close..!!
Attachments:
LowFatChickenSouvlaki.jpg
UPINYOURFACE.jpg

Posted by: Twice A Year Only ()
Date: August 11, 2017 10:55PM

A Greasy fill Er Up..and one of the Best things I Ever Ate..Jimmy Deans Sage Sausage with red peppers onions mushrooms in a cream sauce with blue cheese dressing. Over Spätzle..That's why its a 2 times a year dish..!

A pound of the Jimmy Deans Sage Sausage sautéed up fine with the old slotted spoon

Grease drained and red peppers cut up in it and sweet onions and mushrooms too..Pour in some heavy whipping cream or cream and let it simmer till it thickens then add about 2 big tablespoons of Lighthouse Blue cheese dressing..Or Crumbled Blue Cheese..!

Boil up a big pot of water, make the Spatzel..1 egg bout 1 cup flour good dash of nutmeg and milk ..mix it up to a sticky dough that's loose. Put it on a cutting board and cut off scraping it into the water about 1/4 inch at a time..Or pour it into a Spätzle Maker, a lil metal box with holes on the bottom, you slide it on a frame back and forth cross the boiling water and lil drops of batter fall in and create lil Spätzle's..Home Made German Noodles. Let um boil up bout 10 minutes drain um off into the pasta bowls to heat um up. slap um into the dishes and put that Sausage in Cream mix over um..Way Good!! Way Easy Way Cheap Way salty and Way Fatty..

DAJAX Spatzels are good With some butter on um too..With a Home Made Chicken Schnitzel..And Red Cabbage..

"DAJAX Love Food..Love people" LOL..as One Troll Blasted me..Come here..Legally..Smile..! I Say
Attachments:
LordGood.jpg

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: August 12, 2017 10:32PM

Twice A Year Only Wrote:
> A Greasy fill Er Up..and one of the Best things I
> Ever Ate..Jimmy Deans Sage Sausage with red
> peppers onions mushrooms in a cream sauce with
> blue cheese dressing. Over Spätzle..That's why
> its a 2 times a year dish..!
>
> A pound of the Jimmy Deans Sage Sausage sautéed
> up fine with the old slotted spoon
>
> Grease drained and red peppers cut up in it and
> sweet onions and mushrooms too..Pour in some
> heavy whipping cream or cream and let it simmer
> till it thickens then add about 2 big tablespoons
> of Lighthouse Blue cheese dressing..Or Crumbled
> Blue Cheese..!
>
> Boil up a big pot of water, make the Spatzel..1
> egg bout 1 cup flour good dash of nutmeg and milk
> ..mix it up to a sticky dough that's loose. Put it
> on a cutting board and cut off scraping it into
> the water about 1/4 inch at a time..Or pour it
> into a Spätzle Maker, a lil metal box with holes
> on the bottom, you slide it on a frame back and
> forth cross the boiling water and lil drops of
> batter fall in and create lil Spätzle's..Home
> Made German Noodles. Let um boil up bout 10
> minutes drain um off into the pasta bowls to heat
> um up. slap um into the dishes and put that
> Sausage in Cream mix over um..Way Good!! Way Easy
> Way Cheap Way salty and Way Fatty..
>
> DAJAX Spatzels are good With some butter on um
> too..With a Home Made Chicken Schnitzel..And Red
> Cabbage..
>
> "DAJAX Love Food..Love people" LOL..as One Troll
> Blasted me..Come here..Legally..Smile..! I Say

Sorry, dude...that's probably delicious, but it looks like, well, barf!

P.S."Spaetzle"

Posted by: Uncle Sampson ()
Date: August 12, 2017 10:38PM

But wait, is there a good recipe for how to make toast?

Posted by: Page 1 Pal..LOL ()
Date: August 12, 2017 10:57PM

You gotta know its there.."My Perps" as one poster told it..!! LOL!

DAJAX That Sausage in Cream..It is delicious and a 1 time in 5 years dish..as its fat and Saltsville ..Homemade Chicken soup was tonight..and NO I was not In Charlottesville today!..We FXU folks are too refined for that stuff..

Posted by: it's great ()
Date: August 14, 2017 01:36PM

Page 1 Pal..LOL Wrote:
> You gotta know its there.."My Perps" as one poster
> told it..!! LOL!
>
> DAJAX That Sausage in Cream..It is delicious and
> a 1 time in 5 years dish..as its fat and
> Saltsville ..Homemade Chicken soup was
> tonight..and NO I was not In Charlottesville
> today!..We FXU folks are too refined for that
> stuff..

Did you ever eat at Boardwalk Fries? They really need to put one of those in around here.

Posted by: Love Food..Love People..People! ()
Date: August 14, 2017 11:45PM

They have a Boardwalk Fries in Franconia..Or Is it Boardwalk Burgers..

They don't cut it Pals..Burgers are supposed to be on soft burger buns, grilled with a bit of butter..Just Like Roy Rogers.. Not on Harder Kaiser rolls that Pit beef go on.. Cant bad mouth the Fries.. Subs are supposed to be on Crispy Sub Rolls like Ottenburgers..toasted a bit in the Pizza Oven..Costco..DAMMT IT ..Get the Regular Ottos Rolls..To Hell with the Half Size Ones..and ..Ill Renew my membership..If Not..Go To HELL!!

Now..A Low Country Boil Again.. Gulf Shrimp from Giant..Sweet Corn ..Sweet Onion..
Kielbasa Sausage, Garlic Cloves, Redskin Winning Super Bowl Potatoes.. and a few slices of lemon at the last minute with the shrimp..Tonys Spice..Like I Already told Ya bout here!! Make a Big pile ..invite All your Friends Pour it all out in the evening and dig in!! A Great Party Meal..

Made Even better with DAJAX'S Corn Sticks..1/2 cup white corn meal..1/2 cup Regular All Purpose flour..NEVER Use Self Rising Salt Flour!! 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon ..Lousy Salt!! 1/4 cup melted butter and 1 Cup milk or Buttermilk..You Know I swiped the recipe somewhere!! And If you got a sweet tooth ..A couple Big tablespoons sugar..Slap some sliced Jalapenos in it..some cut sweet corn..But don't overdo the extras.. Mix it up good pals.. just before baking..

Now The BIG Secret that has caused some of ya to throw away those cast iron baking pans like corn sticks or wedges..Ya got to heat the oven to 450F..and let it heat a good 1/2 hour..That's how long most ovens need..and slap the pans in the hot oven 6 minutes to get HOT.after its up to 450...before pulling um out and brushing um with veggie oil with a dedicated paint brush cheapo..or "Pastry Brush" For ya rich folk..The ya pour in the corn stick batter
and try to get it right but if it goes over abit ya can cut that off later..You'll hear the batter sizzle a bit and ya know its right! Then slap the baking pan back in the oven and take apeep after bout 10 minutes and bake um till there a bit brown..Pull um out..dont slap um on the table and melt a big spot ..let um cool 10 minutes and ya can take a knife and pop um right out the pans..some butter and ya!! Youl be digging Um..Good Cheap and great for so many dishes like Chili..Soups.. Fish..Fried Shrimp..BBQ..

Your Pal..Even though I Give Hell to Ya Libs..on FXU..with my mouth a bit much..ya know.. "On the Keys"....In Real Life..Id pull ya from a burning car..and Give Ya the shirt off my back too..Cause...Im ..ALL AMERICAN!

DAJAX
Attachments:
LOCountyAgain.jpg
Cornsticks.jpg

Posted by: And 2 Eggs ..In Them Cornsticks ()
Date: August 14, 2017 11:48PM

What a Dummy..Ya..need the EGGS..Ya. Baby..

DAJAX

Posted by: AND 1 More.. ()
Date: August 14, 2017 11:54PM

The sugar in the corn sticks..Is a bit....Well .....Lousy...We Real Southerners keep it out and put a bit of bacon grease in the corn mix..Just a Bit now..A lil Flavor..with out the sugar..

DAJAX

Posted by: Old Favorite Pals.. ()
Date: August 25, 2017 10:33PM

Spaghetti and meatballs..World Best Cheap Fill Ya Up!! And good With ICE Cold Hobo beer..Only..South Of A River at DAJAX'S

Extra Cheap Flop House Recipe

Bottle of Sauce Any Kind

Box Of Spaghetti

Bag of frozen meat balls from Giant or Wal Mart or .."Supermarket" ..

Heat sauce, put meat balls in it

Boil Water put Spaghetti in it, boil 10 minutes drain..Pour Hot Sauce all ove..

Make Wild Claims That Flop House Spaghetti is Worlds Best on FXU..

Show "Lousy Craft Beer"..Claim Its better then Horse..P...LOL..!

If It Aint ..South Of A River..its Not From..

DAJAX!!
Attachments:
BestYaINVA.jpg

Date: August 26, 2017 03:27PM

Spaghetti and "any" sauce with frozen meatballs is NOT a recipe. You sucking bean soup out of a hobo's ass, now that's a recipe.

Posted by: French Bistro Steak Sauce ()
Date: August 27, 2017 10:35PM

On Top of this T-Bone.. Butter some minced Shallots, Chives and Fresh Parsley minced up, and heated..Poured over a Steak..Ya.!!French Bistro Steak Sauce!!

With ICE COLD Hobo Beer and a Baked Tater and Fresh Green Beans..

In France they Pan Saute..FRY.. the steaks like a NY Strip or Ribeye and have some "Frites" ..French Fries Lil Thin ones with the steak. Its Great that way too in a heavy cast iron pan..Like What I use..

Always serve a Steak..ON A HOT Plate!!

DAJAX.....SOUTH Of A RIVER!!
Attachments:
FrenchBistroSauce.jpg
FrenchBistroSteak.jpg

Posted by: Recipe ()
Date: August 28, 2017 06:05PM

Buy stuff from store. Open bags, open jars, cook um. Serve with Hobo Junction Beer. If um looks like um came out of a hobo's ass you did um right! Natch!

South of a River.

Posted by: Ribs..You Said It!! ()
Date: August 29, 2017 10:18PM

At DAJAX'S.."South Of A River"

With Southern Cole Slaw and Real Mac and Cheese

Ribs and Mac and Cheese and Slaw popped outta a can..LOL..Ya..They Came in a MRE

DAJAX Jamming the Rest into cans..to send to Texas. Best food they will get from across the USA..Till the Texans get on their feet again..At..THE SALT LICK in Driftwood and other Locations..!!

http://saltlickbbq.com/sunday-menu/
Attachments:
BBQRIBSMACCHEESESouthOfARiver.jpg
SouthOfARiver.jpg
texasjigger.png

Posted by: Real Mac & Cheese." N NYC" Speak ()
Date: August 30, 2017 12:15AM

Ya take some mac..any kind shape and boil um up bout 11 minutes and drain um..bout 1/2 a box.Boil the water first then add the mac..Natch! then count the time..DUH!! Drain it when its "Al La Dente" That's..Italian.."To The Tooth"..a bit of resistance to it..Not Mushy!!

Ya Preheat the oven at 350F as the water heats to boil..

Ya put a tablespoon butter and another tablespoon flour in a sauce pan and heat it and stir it up..this is called a Roux. And Ya don't have to cook it much at all..just a bit till it thickens up..2 minutes.. NOT At High heat!! Simmer Ya..!!

Ya put some dry mustard in there about 1/2-3/4 teaspoon. Or a squirt of French's Mustard. Ya Mix it Up..Pals..

Ya Add about 1 cup and a bit of milk 1/4 cup or less extra and mix it up preferably with a whisk..and bring it up to a simmer..not a boil..

Ya Add a 8 OZ pack of Mild Or Sharp cheddar cheese Or Salty American Cheese..Ya! Great but Double Salty..and like magic.. watch it all melt in as Ya stir it in. It becomes Ya A Cheese Sauce

Ya add the drained mac and stir it up

Ya Butter or Grease up or Pam spray a baking dish and slap the mac and cheese mix in it.

Ya bake it at 350F about 20-30 minutes and then pull it out..It should be browned a bit on da sides..Watch it after 20 minutes..

Ya Gotta think Out-Side Of the Box..Elbow Noodles are good..but so are all the other shapes..!

Ya Pull it out and serve it up hot and gooey and later it microwaves great!

YA GOT IT..!

Your Pal..DAJAX..!..Ya Got a Lot Of dough..?? Ya Add Some steamed or boiled chopped up..Lobster Meat..YAAA!! I Say Ya..But I Never have had it this way as I don't have that kind of ..Dough!! But One Can be Brave.,.and Imagine.!

Posted by: In Honor Of Texans ()
Date: August 30, 2017 10:48PM

Texas Fried Steak with Country Gravy and Peas and Q's.

Grab a Cheap copy as real Texas Fried steak is made with a real steak.

Get a pack of beef cube steaks, pour milk all over um..Buttermilk even better and let um sit 30 minutes. Then set um in flour season with salt and pepper and let um sit a few more to let the flour set up. Slap um in a heavy Iron skillet that ya should have by now with a 1/4 inch of canola oil you have heat up..Peanut or Pecan for Real Texans or LARD! Fry um up till browned and crisp a bit and pull um off and drain um on paper towels. Pour off the grease and leave about 3 tablespoons in the pan and the browned pieces..Add a couple of tablespoon flour..Ya A Roux and stir it up at low heat..then add some milk and a bit of chicken broth low salt and pepper.. Simmer it up and put that Gravy over your Real mashed taters and Texas Steaks..

Wash it down with the Newest Hobo Junction Beer.." BOSS LAGER" and dig in!

The new Hobo.."BOSS" is at Lidi..The new German Food Chain with Low prices..!

Sorry Suckers..Ya gotta be .."South of a River" to get to one..LOL!

Your Pal..DAJAX

Now Some Boot Scooting Texas Music..In Honor of the Bass Boat -Jon Boat Cajun Navy Fleet and Texas Fishermen helping people out saving lives after Hurricane..HARVEY!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGF4ibgcHQE Deep In The Heart Of Texas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM The Yellow Rose Of Texas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00 The Alamo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX4Flhw0HSA Ballad of The Berets

In Honor of TEXAN Audie Murphy Americas Highest decorated Soldier of World War 2
and all of the Texans then and today that defend America.!
Attachments:
SouthofaRiverTexasFriedSteak.jpg
Bosslager.jpg
Lidi.jpg

Posted by: DAJAX Fan ()
Date: August 30, 2017 11:00PM

Hello Mr. DAJAX,

Have you ever tried the beer in the following thread? I would like to know if it comes close to Hobo Junction.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2233542/2660486.html#msg-2660486

Also, would you be willing to do a report on what DAJAX is up to for the weekend? Or a post weekend report? I love Colonial Beach and you have mentioned that in some previous posts. Perhaps you could let us know good places to go, etc. Also, old town F'burg? But I assume that is north of the river.

Would also like to know where to get the table cloth...

Regards,
DAJAX fan (thank you for your service)

Date: August 30, 2017 11:26PM

That last one is the definition of hobo jism, but at least you finally poured ONE beer right.

Posted by: Old Milwalkee Is Hobo Beer ()
Date: August 30, 2017 11:29PM

As well as any good cheap beer. A good place to go is Richmond..100 miles to the south of NOVA..to see the history of Virginia in many ways and see the River thru the city which is a park. Its a popular place for students at VCU and canoes and kayak folk with some real white water thru the city

And when down that way be sure to stop in a Greentop .right on the right off I95 with the American Flag flying...the best place in Virginia for hunting and fishing items..!

Sorry the table cloths are gone..A one time thing at Ollies in Fredericksburg and one in the West End of Henrico County which is a very nice place that reminds me of Fairfax County in some ways in the late 70's .Today its full of shopping centers along Broad Street but nice homes in quite subdivisions at 1/2 the cost of Fairfax Co.

Yes Fredericksburg City is.."South Of A River" and as far as what I will do..That changes like the wind blowing! LOL! Fredericksburg also has a park all alone the Rappahannock and the young people enjoy riding down it on tubes..canoes and kayaks..

Take Care Pal..and All Pals too on FXU..

DAJAX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY The Irish Brigade as I have said I have no southern heritage my ancestors all fought for the Union and I have Respect for all Americans and like many American folk music songs. No I have never owned a Rebel Flag..as said No CSA heritage. And No Hate!

Posted by: Was Going to Post ()
Date: August 31, 2017 11:08PM

But went to the outhouse..fell and the hogs are eating me..!!

DAJAX LOL!! Done!!

Posted by: Jambalaya..!! ()
Date: September 18, 2017 12:04AM

Cajun !! And a Quick way of making it.. turn oven on to 450F..Spray a 13X9 pan with Pam.. then slice up 2 stalks of celery, mince 3-4 cloves garlic and chop 1 medium sweet onion. Put um in a microwavable bowl with a tablespoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of Cajun Seasoning like .."Slap Ya Momma" Or Tonys..Mix it up and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave 5 minutes ..give it a stir at 3..Watch IT..Removing that plastic wrap..thats a Hot One..the steam!! Remove at 5 minutes..

I also added some sliced leeks, some shallots and Green and Red Peppers chopped up..! Got To Have Green Pepper Onions and Celery The Cajun ..Trinity.!

Then slap 2 3/4 cups..OK 3 cups preferably LOW Salt Low Fat Chicken broth.in a bowl cover with the plastic wrap and micro wave 3 minutes..

Put the hot veggies and the hot broth in the 13 By 9 and add 1 1/3 cup rice..and a Can of NO Salt Diced Tomatoes ..a 14.5 OZ can. Stir it up..and cover with foil tightly and slap it in the oven for 30 minutes..NO peeking..!

Meanwhile cut up 12 OZ of Sausage.. Andouille..or Smoked Beef or Kielbasa and remove the shells from 3/4 pound of Good 7 dollar a pound Shrimp from Giant!

After 30min..pull the dish from the oven..remove the foil and mix the rice up a bit..then add the shrimp and sausage and mix it up and put the pan back in the oven uncovered..for bout 15 minutes more..

Pull it out and mix it up a bit more..let it sit a few.. 5 -10 minutes..then sprinkle some sliced green onions over it and DIG In..and DIG IT!!

A Green Salad..And some ICE Cold Tea..Or...HOBO beer Goes Great with it..and It Micros..Great the next day..!

DAJAX..Sorry Pals..I pitched the Seafood Table Cloth..It was Beat!!
Attachments:
Jambalaya.jpg

Posted by: Oh Well..The Okra..!! Dope!! ()
Date: September 18, 2017 12:09AM

Ya pals..Ya put some thawed frozen okra in it the last 15 minutes..! Bout a half cup..or a bit more....Or Fresh..!

DAJAX Okra the Sticky Veggie..!! It was Dammed Good and NO Stove Top Work..Just a Microwave ..and a Oven..! 1 pan !! ..Cept the broth and veggie bowls..but Ya can use just one..for the both of um..Takes a few more NY Minutes..Ya know..

Posted by: dietary regimen ()
Date: September 18, 2017 07:26AM

Oh Well..The Okra..!! Dope!! Wrote:
> Ya pals..Ya put some thawed frozen okra in it the
> last 15 minutes..! Bout a half cup..or a bit
> more....Or Fresh..!
>
> DAJAX Okra the Sticky Veggie..!! It was Dammed
> Good and NO Stove Top Work..Just a Microwave ..and
> a Oven..! 1 pan !! ..Cept the broth and veggie
> bowls.

Do you follow a strict macrobiotic diet?

Posted by: Demographer ()
Date: September 18, 2017 07:02PM

Anyone ever wonder what happened to Mrs. DAJAX?

Posted by: abandoned ()
Date: September 18, 2017 10:29PM

Demographer Wrote:
> Anyone ever wonder what happened to Mrs. DAJAX?

Said she was going out for a pack of smokes ten years ago and hasn't been since.

Posted by: She's Pressing Tennis Whites ()
Date: September 18, 2017 10:42PM

That all you punks need to know..and I just finished cleaning up the cooking mess..a while ago..! LOL ! I got 2 pages open..this One..and Another about a Lousy Lib Canidate..Just like Ya'll at work..Im Good at switching back and forth when the BOSS comes round..!

NOW!! Pasta in Garlic Cream..With Chicken Breast Red and Green Peppers Shallots and fresh Curly Parsley!

Always put hot pasta of Any type on a HOT DISH!! If Ya Only Remember One Thing I taught Ya. Remember That!

DAJAX...No Cold Dish...Sticky Jelled Pasta for US!!
Attachments:
PastaIngarlicCream.jpg

Posted by: Demographer ()
Date: September 19, 2017 05:59PM

abandoned Wrote:
> Demographer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Anyone ever wonder what happened to Mrs. DAJAX?
>
>
> Said she was going out for a pack of smokes ten
> years ago and hasn't been since.

Perhaps her name was Estelle?

Date: September 19, 2017 10:38PM

That is some serious noodles with hobo jism. Where do you find all the hoboes?

Posted by: Tastes Just Like Chef Boyardee ()
Date: September 21, 2017 11:09PM

The Next Day pals.. Quick On the Cheap no cook Baked Spaghetti with Meatballs..FAST!

Perfect for College student.."Animal Houses" Grab a Jar of Spaghetti Sauce..Any kind..and a pack..1 pound..16 OZ of thin spaghetti..and a pound of 93-95% Ground Beef..

Preheat oven to 470 F..Let it sit till its hot as you prepare..Take a 13 X 9 glass baking dish and slap the sauce in there with 2 1/4 cups of water. Mix it up..Take the box of spaghetti and put almost all of it ..3/4th the box..broke in half in the sauce and water . Then take the ground beef and divide it in half..then divide those halfs into halfs..then those lil ones in half and that makes 16 lil meat balls..Round um up and slap um into the sauce and pasta here and there. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and slap into the hot oven..30 minutes later pull it out..remove foil , stir it with a spatula and leave the foil off.

Put it back into the hot oven bout 8-10 more minutes..Pull it out..stir it up up a bit and let it set bout 5-10 minutes then Dish it Up..ON HOT PLATES..!

A Green Salad..Some Garlic Bread..Great! Feeds 1 Hog..2-3 Men, 4-6 Women with some salad with it..

Use less the 93% Beef.. Spoon the lakes of grease off from the meat balls..

I Like Ragu Meat sauce..And I add some Vodka..some milk,some green pepper and some cheese to the sauce..To The Meat balls I add 1 egg, some Italian bread crumbs and a good snort of Nutmeg!!.. For This recipe ..Next day if any is left..the sauce will dry into the pasta..Put a 1/4 to 1/2 cup of water or a bit more in a sauce pan..add some spaghetti and meatballs..heat with a cover..The sauce will "Come Back"..and serve..ON A HOT PLATE!! LOL.. And Marvel..How It NOW..Tastes Now.. Just Like Chef Boyardee's..!!

On The Cheap good and quick!!! less then 1 hour..Tops..!

DAJAX..Ya Know That Nutmeg..Is What does It..Ya also use it in Swedish Meatballs..!

Ah..Pals..Do Those Young College Folk..Still Live in.."Animal Houses"..LOL! I have been in a few In My time..! LOL! 40 + Back..! And a BIG + at that!!
Attachments:
TotalyCheap.jpg

Posted by: Chef Boyarede ()
Date: September 22, 2017 12:05AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ettore_Boiardi

And Ya thought That Was Just a Name..! An Italian Legal Immigrant..who Bootstrapped his name Into Fame..and Millions Of US Young Ones..Loved His Products..! And Still DO.. I'm Having Beeforoni..!! Its made with Macaroni..! Ya! It was Fun To Eat..Just like My..Fake Above..! and GOOD!

DAJAX
Attachments:
RealChef.jpg

Posted by: DAJAX fan ()
Date: September 22, 2017 09:21PM

Mr. DAJAX - What is on the menu tonight? And what is up for the weekend? Taking the boat out? Might be our last really warm one for a while...

Posted by: DAJAX fan ()
Date: September 22, 2017 10:01PM

Mr. DAJAX - Once you've drained the hobos of their jism where do you dump the bodies?

Posted by: The Magic Skillet Of DAJAX ()
Date: September 24, 2017 10:42PM

Produces Endless World Class American Dishes.. Chicken Breast in Country Dijon Mustard Cream with Red and Green Peppers and Tarragon Served with Fresh Green Beans and Wild Rice mix..

"Crème de Moutarde au Poitrine de Poulet au Champignon au Poivre Rouge et Vert et à l'estragon Servi Avec Haricots Verts et Mélange de Riz Sauvage .."

Ya You would pay plenty for that in a Swank Joint..On A Big Fancy Menu..With Real Glass wear and No Paper Napkins..Cloth Tablecloth....Male or Female Waiter in a Black Suit!! But NO Hobo Beer In Them Swank Joints..Thats No Good!!!

Ya take a chicken breast, cut in long ways right in half..slap a wee bit of butter and a teaspoon of olive oil in the Iron Magic Skillet..Like down RT 1..!
Heat it up and add the chicken breasts..cook on lower heat..till browned a bit and getting tender..slap in some sliced Red peppers Green peppers and add some Fresh Terragon..Saute a bit to get the veggies tender..chicken still in the pan..Then add some cream..and a big spoon full Of Grey Poupon Country Dijon with the big mustard seeds in it..Let it simmer up..It will not take long at all..dont over thicken the sauce..!

Then put some steamed Wild Rice Mix on the HOT Plate!! By "Rice Select..Royal Blend" from Giant Wegmans or wherever..Texmatic ..White.. Brown.. Wild ..And Red.. Diverse.!.Like FXU and Nova Folk!! Add some Fresh steamed Green Beans or other veggie..!!

Ya'al need to get a Good Pressure Cooker..A stainless steel one..6 qt from Presto..It makes so many great things and keeps the vitamins and good things in those veggies..! Chicken for Enchiladas cooks up in 20 minutes!! Beef Too..

Ya The Magic Skillet..On Rt 1..Does Ruth still work there..Who was at the Dixie Pig from age 16..?? Oh The Good Old Days..At The Pig..! "HEY BLONDIE Get Me Another Beer!!

LOL...DAJAX..!.. I Love Food....Love people..!! Really Pals..!
Attachments:
MagicInThePan.jpg
DAJAXSouthofaRiver.jpg

Posted by: Forgot Pals.. ()
Date: September 24, 2017 10:48PM

I added some Capers Too..! Ya Can see um in the sauce..And I'm not going back to France to add that in..!

DAJAX

Posted by: Just Woke Up ..Crazy Dream ! ()
Date: September 26, 2017 12:54AM

Crisp Fried Fish..Snakehead Perfered..From Arthur Treachers..!!.. LOL!!

No Pals ..Im Not The AT Guy..! But Ya I do Miss um!! 5 bucks ..2 pieces Fish Fries Hush Puppys Water in a Cup..

DAJAX
Attachments:
CrazyDream.jpg

Date: September 26, 2017 11:58AM

Those pictures are just covered! Do you stockpile the hobo jism until you have enough? Good job getting rid of the embarrassing beer pours!

Posted by: In Honor Of TEXAS..! ()
Date: October 01, 2017 09:46PM

A Texas Plate..!! Kicking Off Fall with NO NFL Games..! NO Commie Bowls For me..I'll Have Some Pintos..

BBQ Ribs..Chicken ..Logan Argentine Chorizo..Southern Slaw Minced .Simple Tater Salad..PINTO Beans Texas Style..with a bit of Cumin and Chili powder and A Wee Bit of Bacon.. Simple and Good..Pintos and Cheese and Home Made Corn Bread the Next Day.. Very Little Sugar..in the Corn Bread..! Roasted Corn on the Grill.. Lil Peppers and Sweet Onion Slices..and A "Shiner Bock" Too..Pals..Just like at the Salt Lick!! The Real Thing In The Texas Hill Country..!

http://saltlickbbq.com/

Now The Pintos..Get a bag of dry pintos wash um and get any stones out..put um in a bowl and cover with water and let umk soack all day or overnight..The drain and slap um in a pot with some water to just cover and bring um to a simmering slow boil and let um sit under the cover..check the water now and then.. add a bit here and there and stir um up getting um of the bottom....Really That's that..Now ya can add some bacon..some cumin some chili powder or real chilis..and don't over do it.. That's It Pals.. Takes bout 1 1/2 to 2 hrs hours to make a big pot of Um..Add some shredded cheese and some cornbread and you got a good simple meal..Leave the Salt Out..OK..a Pinch..Kosher Salt Pals..! Don't let Any Dammed Un American Kneeing NFL Players Have Even A Sniff!!

DAJAX
Attachments:
TexasPlate.jpg

Posted by: Pintos And Cheese ()
Date: October 01, 2017 10:05PM

And A Shiner Bock..Pals.. Remember..NOT A Wiff!

DAJAX
Attachments:
PintoisandCheese.jpg

Posted by: taters ()
Date: October 03, 2017 09:07AM

Hot Fire Weber Grill Or Gas Wrote:
> French Fries , Mashed Potato's, Skillet fried
> potatoes and onions, Scalloped Potatoes, lyonise
> Potatos..Potatos very which way always go with a
> steak,

did you ever eat a jacket potato?

Posted by: What Is It Pal?? ()
Date: October 03, 2017 12:01PM

Jacketed Potato..Like The Ones..Rubbed Tubbed and Scrubbed so you can eat all of it including the skin.. Baked Potatoes Like at The Big Texan in Amarillo Texas..with a little wood stick telling ya all of that sticking out ?

https://www.bigtexan.com/72oz-hall-fame/ Eaters of The Big 72 OZ Steak..Finish the whole Dinner in 1 hour and its Free..

AKA.. A Baked Potato..With sour crème chives and butter very good and very fatty.

Twice baked cut the top off scrape out the inside and mash with a little milk are very good and way less fat..

DAJAX Least that's the Way Big Texan Did those taters back in .."64"..LOL

Posted by: Beeflover ()
Date: October 03, 2017 02:06PM

What Is It Pal?? Wrote:
> Jacketed Potato..Like The Ones..Rubbed Tubbed and
> Scrubbed so you can eat all of it including the
> skin.. Baked Potatoes Like at The Big Texan in
> Amarillo Texas..with a little wood stick telling
> ya all of that sticking out ?
>
> https://www.bigtexan.com/72oz-hall-fame/ Eaters
> of The Big 72 OZ Steak..Finish the whole Dinner in
> 1 hour and its Free..
>
> AKA.. A Baked Potato..With sour crème chives and
> butter very good and very fatty.
>
> Twice baked cut the top off scrape out the inside
> and mash with a little milk are very good and way
> less fat..
>
> DAJAX Least that's the Way Big Texan Did those
> taters back in .."64"..LOL

A Jacketed Potato?

Posted by: Not a Biker #4 ()
Date: October 05, 2017 10:44PM

DAJAX - will you be attending bike fest in Colonial Beach this weekend?

Posted by: No Pal ()
Date: October 05, 2017 11:12PM

No Bikes..No Money..No Job..No Worrys..No Trouble With Wheels at Least..BUT..

Has anyone ever told you..If It has Tits..Or Wheels....It will..Give You Trouble..!!

LOL! .. DAJAX

Posted by: BIKEFEST ()
Date: October 06, 2017 07:50AM

No Pal Wrote:
> No Bikes..No Money..No Job..No Worrys..No Trouble
> With Wheels at Least..BUT..
>
> Has anyone ever told you..If It has Tits..Or
> Wheels....It will..Give You Trouble..!!
>
> LOL! .. DAJAX

a delicious meal of beans w/ beef

Posted by: Tailgate Times Coming ()
Date: October 07, 2018 11:08PM

Forget the politics and start the Redskins Tailgate Party ! Its October already!

Your Pal DAJAX ...Pig Out Hogs Don't Forget The Ice Cold Hobo Beer To wash the grease down

TAILGATE TIME FOOD
King Crab legs
Spiced Shrimp
Crab Cakes Chesapeake Bay crabmeat only!
BBQ Ribs
BBQ Sausage and French Bread
Logan's BBQ Chorizo
BBQ Wings
BBQ Oysters
Big Pot Of Oyster Stew when It gets Cold
Chili Bowl
Cajun Shrimp Gumbo
Bratwurst with sautéed green peppers and onions
Corn bread
Raw veggies and dip
Home Made Sour Dough Bread
Home Made Baguettes
Goat Cheese
All kinds of Cheese
Big wooden Old School California Fresh Crisp Green Salad bowl edge rubbed with garlic tossed with oil and vinegar
Garlic Bread
Southern Slaw
Southern Potato Salad
Chips, tortillas, pitas with red pepper hummus and greasy dips
55 gallon Barrel of Iced Down Natural light Beer in a Keg or 12 OZ cans with cold mugs

Or what say you to add to the party, I know... "Kind Buds" you say Ill pass lol

No I Did Not Eat that whole plate full! You think Im Crazy?? only a few samples and ONLY 1 Beer lol!

Don't Forget The GREAT Gun Show Hot Dogs!
Attachments:
ribssausage.jpg
BBQtailgatetime.jpg

Date: October 08, 2018 12:21AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtNVEbasOo

I posted this video last May 30 2107 During Memorial Day, some one that knows how....

Put Senator Susan Collins (R) Maine speech in there from Saturday will ya, she's now a All American patriot like all those in the video ! Timeless and forever USA !!

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA all of Us! No matter what ! The 1st Lives On as well the 2nd and the 4th Carry on as you were!

Till later Your All American loving pal DAJAX "Born In The USA!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPhWR4d3FJQ

Posted by: Django Ajax ()
Date: October 08, 2018 09:47AM

Calling a Django view using Dajax
The deal with dajax/dajaxice is: you don't define the dajaxice-callable 'views' in views.py; you create a separate ajax.py file in your app directory, and you define functions in there. These functions look and act a lot like Django view functions -- for example, if you import login_required from django.contrib.auth.decorators, it'll work on your dajax functions as it does when used on django views.

Posted by: Frying Eggs Like The Pros ()
Date: November 28, 2018 09:31PM

Just like Waffle King and greasy spoon diners do it. Those round double eggs LOL!

You need a 7 1/2 inch round saute pan and a cover from any thing you got, get the pan from a commercial cooking supply like on Gen Washington Dr in Alex. Cheap aluminum is all you need and that's what pros use.

Always use a heated plate, pour some hot water on the plates in the sink to heat. Just get them warm. cold plates make food cold quick. Pros have heat lamps on the plates.

Now like the way the Chicago gangsters told them to make them in the 30's depression days, in real butter for the big tip of 5 dollars. Most joints used bacon grease or margarine. Nothing wrong with them cooked in bacon grease , now and then so you too can claim greasy spoon cook status .

Carefully break two eggs into a small mixing bowl then put a 1/4 inch slice of butter in the pan, heat it up on a low heat.

Add the two eggs cover the pan and let them sit a minute, take a look and gently move the pan on the burner in a circle to keep the eggs from sticking, they will be floating on a film of butter, keep the heat low or you'll ruin the butter flavor

Keep cooking a few minutes and they will be sunny side up, slip them off onto your heated plate if that's what you want.

For cooked over easy , medium or hard you can do the pan flip over, Its easier to do with medium or hard over eggs then over easy. Or if your not ready to do the greasy spoon cook flip, use a very thin small metal spatula, carefully get under them and turn them over.

Now for cooking times

For over easy let them cook 15 seconds after you turn or flip them over, for med or hard give them a minute or two more time.

Slip them out on the heated plate and you ready to serve your lady breakfast in bed or at the table in style just like it came from her favorite greasy spoon

Your Greasy Spoon Cook DAJAX
Attachments:
Dajaxsunnysideupeggs.jpg
Dajaxovereasyeggs.jpg
dajaxplateeggs.jpg
overezDajax.jpg
runnieyolkDajax.jpg
DAJAXBaconEggsPotatoesToast.jpg

Posted by: Green Leafy Veggie Sauteing ()
Date: December 02, 2018 10:28PM

The old cast iron skillets sauté all green leafy veggies in mere minutes, spinach, white chard, red swiss chard, kale, mustard greens. there all veggies, and they will cook right up. they are also packed with minerals and good things.

Rinse and pick over any green leafy veggie, cut it up in big pieces, ditch the long pieces of the stems, slap some olive oil in the iron or other big skillet and sauté the veggies no water needed, their natural moisture will do it, you don't even need the oil. Some garlic and red pepper flakes add flavor I slapped some left over pine nuts in but they all can be left out as well, in a couple minutes the veggies shrink way down

Pan fry a steak in the iron skillet, no BBQ needed, like the way the Old West did them, get the iron pan super hot and slap that steak in there, have the fan wide open it will smoke, cook it and turn and cook some more, a rare steak only takes about 3 minutes, more for doneness . I put some olive oil in and let it rip

Get a Peugeot Pepper Mill, a big one and "Mamm a bit of pepper" like a champ grinding it on, they have a adjustment from very fine to course.
Attachments:
RedChardstartingtocook.jpg
Cookingredchard.jpg
redchardisdone.jpg
RealHotIronSkilletcookingsteakDajax.jpg
DAJAXBestVaSouthernCook.jpg

Posted by: Crikey! ()
Date: December 03, 2018 09:14AM

Is that an actual can of Natural Light? According to Beer Advocate, that is the worst beer in America.

Posted by: Natural Light is crap ()
Date: December 03, 2018 09:36AM

Crikey! Wrote:
> Is that an actual can of Natural Light? According
> to Beer Advocate, that is the worst beer in
> America.

The food looks good, I’m not sure why he doesn’t buy at least some half decent beer, even a Sam Adams or Heineken would make that meal 10x better.

That Natural Light is bad. I drank a six pack of it a few years back and felt like i was going to puke from the taste of it. That queasy blah feeling you used to get when you were a teen drinking your first few beers. It is terrible.

Posted by: Skunkpiss of the month ()
Date: December 03, 2018 10:07AM

Never trust anyone who cannot spell Ma'am.

Posted by: The Best Cheap Groceries LIDI ()
Date: February 12, 2019 12:25AM

Your in luck there's one in Manassas and Woodbridge. I loaded up at one in Newport News 25 cents a box Mac and Cheese for that price the slight cardboard taste is not bad. 2.99 for a 5 pack of Bratwurst. 1.99 a big pack of French style fresh green beans. Allen Chicken fresh breasts from North Carolina 3.50 for 2 a big pack 8 dollars Chicken legs wings thighs breasts with skin all cheap Canned goods dirt cheap lots of fresh veggies the same. Dole celery .99 cents a pack green onions 2 for 1 dollar white bread .75 cents the loaf 12 grain whole wheat bread 1.50 a loaf English muffins .75 a pack, cheese eggs milk Half and Half pizzas beef pork ribs 8 dollars a pack. Go load up pig out and save. The stores are spic and span owned by Germans with deep pockets baked goods dirt cheap baguettes 1 dollar. You can survive on 12 dollars a week of food from LIDI! OK 15 and splurge

Forget Amazon ! LIDI'S National US HQ is in Arlington! Cheap Groceries and A Job Too !

LOOK At This CHEAP HOBO Plate ! Mac and Cheese Bratwurst and fresh Green Beans all ON THE CHEAP! At LIDI! ...DAJAX THE COOK
Attachments:
LIDIGOODCHEAP.jpg

Posted by: hey dajax ()
Date: February 12, 2019 09:17AM

It’s LIDL

not LIDI

Lidl

rhymes with the word “idle” if you’re from the UK, but if you’re in it’s home country of Deutschland it rhymes with the word “needle”

Posted by: Your Right Pal LIDL Is ()
Date: February 13, 2019 10:59PM

LEE DELL close enough for government work. This pic is the worst chicken I've seen in a log time, greasy not cooked enough for my taste with hot sauce inside it. No more a one time only Bojangles but I will say their chicken tenders are good if you can stand the salt . Speaking of salt gobble a dozen of their new heart shaped biscuits at 700 mg sodium a pop if your daring, I left it and that chicken Natch !

My taste in fried chicken is dry petrified wood style. Well Done The Best! LOL

I fry mine in my high side cast iron old school "chicken fryer". Roll the chicken in flour then in milk or buttermilk then flour again then fry till golden brown and bake in the oven till done That's " Maryland Style Fried Chicken" with some cream gravy its great ! Its good and today mines tasteless as I leave out the tablespoon of salt per cup of the flour but I do put black pepper in the flour and secret seasonings , Go find a high side cast iron chicken fryer !

Salt sodium amount ? Measure out the total amount of flour, the amount of salt then dredge, flour the chicken and measure what flour you have got left and that's how much salt in proportion to what was put it there is. 2 cups flour 1 tablespoon salt = 2200 mg sodium if you got 1 cup left you used 1100 mg sodium and that plus the chicken sodium and milk (a lil bit) is how salty it is.

Cream gravy, keep a few tablespoons chicken frying grease in the iron skillet, sprinkle flour on it with a flour dredge or a spoon almost as much flour as the grease about 3 parts grease 2 parts flour , heat it up to slow heat and stir and cook a bit then add milk to it and heat it to a low heat, stirring whisking to get lumps out till it thickens add pepper and some salt pour it on the chicken and the mashed potatoes, half and half makes it richer but don't over do it. Good gravy takes time to make

Salt makes resturauant food taste good as it kills you with high blood pressure heart attacks and strokes kidney failure and blindness do they care ? Do you care ? If your older you best care 125/74 that's my BP right now . NO don't soak chicken in salt brine that just salts it up more. Do you care I hope so. Buttermilks full of salt but its only a coat. Your Pal DAJAX I use canola oil but you can use lard if you dare to make the absolute best fried chicken you ever ate, DONT! LOL Even if it is the best ever!
Attachments:
Thumbsdown.jpg
saltkills.jpg

Posted by: 2 Tablespoons Salt Is 4400 MG ()
Date: February 13, 2019 11:04PM

Sodium, no wonder I don't use much of that stuff

That makes a good tasting too salty flour mix with 1 cup flour and 1 teaspoon salt is 2200 MG sodium and in one cup flour that's still a lot

Salt also makes you retain water and look fat ! Now your cutting back ! LOL

Posted by: Im Not Kidding You ()
Date: February 13, 2019 11:10PM

Guns save lives... Salt Kills !

DAJAX
Attachments:
SaltMoresalt.jpg

Posted by: backyard chef ()
Date: February 14, 2019 12:16PM

Your Right Pal LIDL Is Wrote:
> LEE DELL close enough for government work. This
> pic is the worst chicken I've seen in a log time,
> greasy not cooked enough for my taste with hot
> sauce inside it. No more a one time only Bojangles
> but I will say their chicken tenders are good if
> you can stand the salt . Speaking of salt gobble a
> dozen of their new heart shaped biscuits at 700 mg
> sodium a pop if your daring, I left it and that
> chicken Natch !
>
> My taste in fried chicken is dry petrified wood
> style. Well Done The Best! LOL
>
> I fry mine in my high side cast iron old school
> "chicken fryer". Roll the chicken in flour then in
> milk or buttermilk then flour again then fry till
> golden brown and bake in the oven till done That's
> " Maryland Style Fried Chicken" with some cream
> gravy its great ! Its good and today mines
> tasteless as I leave out the tablespoon of salt
> per cup of the flour but I do put black pepper in
> the flour and secret seasonings , Go find a high
> side cast iron chicken fryer !
>
> Salt sodium amount ? Measure out the total amount
> of flour, the amount of salt then dredge, flour
> the chicken and measure what flour you have got
> left and that's how much salt in proportion to
> what was put it there is. 2 cups flour 1
> tablespoon salt = 2200 mg sodium if you got 1 cup
> left you used 1100 mg sodium and that plus the
> chicken sodium and milk (a lil bit) is how salty
> it is.
>
> Cream gravy, keep a few tablespoons chicken frying
> grease in the iron skillet, sprinkle flour on it
> with a flour dredge or a spoon almost as much
> flour as the grease about 3 parts grease 2 parts
> flour , heat it up to slow heat and stir and cook
> a bit then add milk to it and heat it to a low
> heat, stirring whisking to get lumps out till it
> thickens add pepper and some salt pour it on the
> chicken and the mashed potatoes, half and half
> makes it richer but don't over do it. Good gravy
> takes time to make
>
> Salt makes resturauant food taste good as it kills
> you with high blood pressure heart attacks and
> strokes kidney failure and blindness do they care
> ? Do you care ? If your older you best care 125/74
> that's my BP right now . NO don't soak chicken in
> salt brine that just salts it up more. Do you care
> I hope so. Buttermilks full of salt but its only a
> coat. Your Pal DAJAX I use canola oil but you can
> use lard if you dare to make the absolute best
> fried chicken you ever ate, DONT! LOL Even if it
> is the best ever!

we tried deep frying a chicken on our back porch last summer and it almost caught our house on fire, it shot flames and scalding hot oil all over the place and even melted some our vinyl siding. the whole thing almost exploded, i thought our neighbor was going to have a heart attack. you need to be very careful when doing it.

Posted by: Chicken or Turkey ()
Date: February 14, 2019 12:55PM

Ive heard of deep frying whole turkeys and burning decks down but not chickens, there would have been no houses left in the south if frying a chicken cut in pieces did that

Everyone knows Shoppers has the best fried chicken or Royal Farms gas stations unless your grandmother is southern

Posted by: old southern recipe ()
Date: February 14, 2019 01:47PM

Your Right Pal LIDL Is Wrote:
> Cream gravy, keep a few tablespoons chicken frying
> grease in the iron skillet, sprinkle flour on it

hot baloney, eggs, and gravy?

Posted by: Maryland Fried Chicken ()
Date: February 14, 2019 10:29PM

With cream gravy, I forgot to say add some chicken broth to the flour and oil mix for the gravy, Non or low Salt is best but salt and pepper gives the flavor to gravies and fried chicken and all breading's. Many recipes say 1 part flour 1 part grease or oil, when you start cooking it like a roux go slow with lower heat and let the gravy flour cook then add the chicken broth then the milk or cream or half and half as I did stirring it all the time. After browning my chicken till golden brown at medium high heat , you have to watch it. I drain it on paper towels then put it in a big iron skillet at 300F for a good 25 minutes as I made the taters and gravy and heated the low salt canned French Green Beans, the chicken is cooked all the way to the bone crispy outside and good inside and that's no baloney ! Till the next time I visit

DAJAX The Cook Thick sliced fried baloney sandwich's Ive had , no gravy or eggs with it pals
Attachments:
DAJAXMARYLANDFRIEDCHICKEN.jpg
MdfriedchickenDajax.jpg

Posted by: Cacciucco alla Livornese ()
Date: February 22, 2019 11:35PM

Simple and elegant Italian Seafood Seafood Just for Bill N the man of reason on FXU

Serve with fresh grated Parmesan Reggiano cheese , garlic or crisp bread and a green salad

Too complicated to tell you how to make it , stick with my first recipe toast or make a Camel Rider just like in Jacksonville Florida

Theres a hundred ways to make it really. Look at Google Images or head to Fishmarket in Old Town Alex for the real thing with there secret sauce and it is very good, Mr Ray the man who founded Fishmarket put it on the menu years ago !

My Cacciucco sauce for 2 to 4 servings

14 oz jar of Prego pasta sauce or 14 oz of a big bottle of your favorite

1 can Snows or Bumblebee Canned Minced Clams with the broth

Olive oil 1 tablespoon

1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes

1/2 teaspoon dried oregano

1/4 cup cheap white wine

Juice of 1/2 lemon squeezed out

Black Pepper a lil bit

Method : Open cans heat up ..

You can put many types of seafood in it. I use what Fishmarket uses Squid Shrimp Scallops Clams and Mussels, place cooked linguini in a heated pasta bowl and pour seafood with sauce over , add steamed shellfish and a little more sauce then the grated cheese

In NOVA head to Wegmans or one of the other high class supermarkets for the seafood, Giant has good seafood so does Safeway and others but for 2 servings Wegmans will sell you one clam and scallop so you don't need a whole bag

Look for Cacciucco Recipes On Google
Attachments:
Cucciucco.jpg
FishmarketsCacciucco.jpg

Posted by: Camel Rider ()
Date: February 22, 2019 11:41PM

Just like "Steak in A Sack" used to make at Baily's X roads In the center on Columbia Pike

Pita bread cut in half and heated, shaved steak sauted with sweet onions nad some cheese melted on put inside the pita pocket with cut up pita and red pepper hummas from LIDL cheap ! 1.98 for that hummas and a ice cold "Hobo Junction Beer" Natural Light in a frozen mug

Just like the way they make them in Jacksonville Flordia
Attachments:
CamelRider.jpg

Posted by: You Wonder Why ? ()
Date: March 01, 2019 09:56PM

I made this thread, I wanted to share recipes for young people who were going out on their own as I did many years ago

But No One gave a damm ! So I did it myself

LOL DAJAX

Date: March 01, 2019 10:00PM

AMERIKKKA IS FOR TRUMP FAGGOT!!!!

Posted by: Never Cow and Clam ()
Date: March 02, 2019 12:34AM

C’mon DAJAX don’t put cheese on your Eyetalian seafood, very happy you’re back, please keep posting.

Posted by: ITS JAMBALAYA TIME ! ()
Date: March 03, 2019 11:08PM

Mardi Gras Time ! A dish that's super EZ to make. Just takes time chopping . Choose the protein Shrimp Chicken Sausage Ham at least two better three are the usual ones but Crawfish too if you want to order it from Louisian. Gator, Langostino or all veggie just using beans and corn works

The main item is long grain rice , sautéed in a bit of veggie or olive oil "toasted" a couple of minutes. Royal Himalayan Basmati rice works great from Costco or Shoppers others in smaller quantity in Nova

The base veggies are the Cajun Creole trinity of Celery Onions and Green Peppers all chopped up with garlic too . I also add Red Peppers

Tomatoes are a Creole addition that make it like a Spanish rice Creole cooks use many tomato's and Cajuns usually don't

Its simple to make , a 1 cup rice recipe with 1/3 to 1/2 pound smoked sausage cut in 1/4 inch slices , 1/3 to 1/2 pound big shrimp peeled and 1 medium chicken breast cut into 3/4 inch pieces will serve 2

Saute 1 cup of long grain rice in a skillet with a tablespoon of oil

Sauté the proteins in a bit of oil till just done in a iron skillet, remove tender easy overcooked shellfish like the shrimp put them back in the dish when its almost done to cook a littlee bit more and be hot

In a big cooking pot like a 5 qt Le Creuset pot or a iron dutch oven heat some oil about 1 to 2 tablespoons olive is what I use, sauté the veggies a few minutes for 2 cups rice double the ingredients, that makes a big pot full

1/2 cup green peppers sweet onions celery all chopped up then add the garlic sauté 30 seconds, add 3/4 of a 15 oz can of diced tomatoes with liquid, let it simmer a few minutes with the lid on then add 1 cup of the toasted long grain rice and 2 cups of chicken broth 1/2 teaspoon Cajun spice and a few drops of hot sauce and a bay leaf, and the cooked chicken and sausage bring to a simmer lid on and low boil 15 minutes. 2 minutes before its done about 13 minutes cooking open the lid add the cooked shrimp to heat up then remove the lid and stir it up and sprinkle the dish with sliced green onions serve with a green salad and ice cold Hobo Beer or Ice tea

So basically you cook the veggies throw in cooked shrimp chicken and sausage with toasted rice diced tomato's chicken broth and simmer it till the rice is done and toss sliced green onions on it

Its Great! DAJAX ...Peas beans other veggies yes you can throw them in too, make it all veggie if you want

You've got plenty of cash get some "Mud Bugs -Crawdads" Crawfish fresh from Louisiana make a crawfish boil look it up it like my Low County boil with potatoes corn sweet onions sausage lemons I put up here

Louisiana Crawfish co
lacrawfish.com
800-221-8060

Kyle LaBlanc Crawfish Farms
klcrawfishfarms.com
985-226-6444

Cajun Crawfish
cajuncrawfish.com
888-254-8626
Attachments:
DAJAXSJAMBALAYA.jpg

Posted by: Where Y’at ()
Date: March 04, 2019 12:50AM

How 'bout some gumbo boogalee.

Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.