HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 1234AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 4
DAJAX'S COOKING SCHOOL For Young Uns..And All!!
Posted by: DAJAX The Cook ()
Date: March 11, 2017 01:02AM

Now..To Be Kind..So You Can Ignore Me...or "DIG IT"...I will Put All my Food Recipes In This Thread. And All my Cookery Pics Too..No More German..Italian..Latino..Fish..Seafood.. Its all Going here!!

And All Good Cooks Join me to help young and old folk learn to cook..all kinds of Food and Ethnic foods ..Ya Baby! We Dig Um.. !! American Food is a collection of the Worlds Best food.! Ya I'll respond to Good Joints to Eat I recommend with pics in the thread they are mentioned in...But all my own food pics will be here and recipes..As Said..For Kindness..

When I first was on my own.at age 20...I had to call my mother to find out how to bake a potato..LOL..Cook Green Beans..!! I had No Clue!! Today..I am A Cook! After 42 years ..a Good Cook!

Ill Start with the Absolute Best Food OF All!! .... TOAST! LOL!! Dug It..

Put some bread ..any kind..into a toaster..or broiler, BBQ Grill, Hot Car Engine Part!! Under a Propane Gas Torch, Over a Wood fire in a 55 gal drum on a construction site at 0530 am..Toast It Up..!! Slap some butter or marg or jelly or what not..on it...Eat it up baby!! Delish!!..DIG IT!!
Attachments:
No1FavFood.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DAJAX'S COOKING SCHOOL For Young Uns..And All!!
Posted by: bumpus ()
Date: March 11, 2017 02:35AM

Try putting KY jelly on your toast and shove it up your ass...

Fish Lives matter.

Posted by: GXkWn ()
Date: March 11, 2017 03:56AM

DAJAX go for it.

I like watching your threads on grub and hearing what you or others do for a good meal.

Seems we have to weed out all of the FFU idiots and looser comments.

Today it is even worse with trying to get the Young Uns to learn to cook.

Generation Text seems to love to keep Starbuck's in business with $5+ cups of coffee.

Posted by: WJ6w6 ()
Date: March 11, 2017 06:15AM

My toast keeps burning. What psi should I set on the turbo?

Posted by: contrarian ()
Date: March 11, 2017 06:18AM

While toast is a good, English Muffins are great. Yum!

Posted by: XvT6c ()
Date: March 11, 2017 07:19AM

I like my toast done on one side.

Posted by: Sea Treacher's ()
Date: March 11, 2017 07:42AM

How about showing us an example of you cooking toast using your homemade Meth lab?

Posted by: etWWN ()
Date: March 11, 2017 08:36AM

How about some useful comments, like what people like to put on their toast.

Butter
Butter & Honey
Honey Butter
Butter & Apple Butter
Butter & Jelly/Jam/Marmalade
Peanut Butter
Butter and a Poached/Fried Egg
Nuttella

Other ideas/suggestions?

Posted by: Making Toast With Napalm ()
Date: March 11, 2017 08:42AM

I love the smell of toast in the morning - It smells like victory!

Posted by: The black sea ()
Date: March 11, 2017 08:55AM

I like to put Arthur Treachers fish and Chips on toast!

Posted by: KKKillary KKKlinton. ()
Date: March 11, 2017 10:04AM

I don't eat bread. What else do you have?

Posted by: 5 Minute BreakFast Baby! ()
Date: March 11, 2017 01:22PM

MERRY BREAKFAST in 5 Minutes

>Other ideas/suggestions

Young Uns Favorite..Toad In The Hole !!

Piece of of toast, 12 grain or whole wheat is best Natch..If you can afford it..LOL Cut a hole in it with a big biscuit cutter or glass, slap it in a skillet with a spray of Pam on the skillet first or bacon grease or butter, marg.. Crack a egg into the hole , cook till its done the way you want or scramble the egg and pour it in. Add fatty cooked bacon, sausage, cheese or green onions, jalapenos, green pepper,red pepper,onion..You got it!

Another Young Favorite is a Poached or Boiled Egg in a glass with Toast. Slap a piece of bread into the toaster,remove the crust, cut into 1/2 inch cubes like a checkerboard. Put the cubes in a "Cutie Pie Glass" that a child will demand it to be served in. Add the poached or boiled egg and stir and mix it up with a spoon. Give the young in a small "Cutie Pie Baby Spoon" that they will dema.. LOL..Just Toast no butter needed, a egg thats it..You can also only use egg whites and then use 2 eggs..

To poach a egg bring enough water in a sauce pan to boil about 3 inches, then at simmer give the water a slight stir to move it round the pan a bit , crack a egg into it, simmer about 3 minutes and the inside will be soft, remove with a slotted spoon drain and that's It Baby!!

Boiled eggs should be placed with a spoon into simmering water not just dropped as it can crack um, cook 3 minutes for the Classic Soft Boiled Egg,9- 10 for hard boiled. Put em under cold water a few seconds to cool and pick off the shells, or just crack after some cooling and remove the top of the shell to place in a "Cutie Pie Rabbit Egg Holder". Hard boiled eggs let cool a bit more with cold water, this cold water rinse keeps them from turning green

The basic Toad takes bout 5 minutes..Bout the same for the Glass Egg. and keep the speed down on that Porsche "Turbo" to below 5 mph..anything over will burn that toast on the exhaust manifold..! DAJAX The Cook
Attachments:
ToadNHole.jpg
EgginaGlass.jpg

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: March 11, 2017 02:41PM

OP sucks.

Posted by: JDGVn ()
Date: March 11, 2017 04:22PM

Toad In The Hole aka a Bullseye. Forgot to mention this one.

My daughter was a picky eater as a youngun, used to make her a Bullseye with just the egg white, worked her up to a scrambled Bullseye.

Soft boiled egg in a cup with the cubes of toast, have not had one for a long time.

Other interesting stuff is breakfast hash with goodies from Thanksgiving, Christmas or other big meals.

Bacon fried egg and/or hash brown taters are also awesome.

Posted by: pCmKp ()
Date: March 11, 2017 05:36PM

Another great breakfast treat is a Scotch Egg!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/87110/scotch-eggs/

Posted by: Paella Baby!! Spanish Rice Dish ()
Date: March 11, 2017 10:26PM

Paella is a fancy dish and very tasty! Its made with Rice and typically with seafood. I make it with Seafood Chicken and sausage..I use Polish Kielbasa. Good enough and Cheap..Others make it with spicy Cajun Andouille .

You need to go to Wegmans or Whole Foods , some place that you can buy seafood by the pieces unless you want whole bags, or pounds of it.

The Paella Pans are sold at Sur La tab at Tysons II this one is 13 1/2 inches about 30 dollars. You don't need it, Its just for looks and I do finish the dish in the oven to keep it all hot.

6 Small Clams, 6 Mussels, 12-15 pieces of Shrimp, small pieces of cut up Chicken from a single breast or pieces from thighs,legs. Sausage 1/2 pound = 1/2 a Sausage cut into 1/4 inch slices. Beef Polish, Or Andouille. That's the meat.

Prepare the clams and Mussels by inspecting them, do this just before you start cooking leave them alone until your cooking wash them just a lil bit to get sand off, make SURE they are CLOSED. No Gapeing. Them must close tight or they may be dead..Never cook a Dead Shellfish as a Clam or Mussel as a rule.Keep um cold till they go to the pot.

The Veggies: a couple cloves of Garlic minced, a bit of green pepper, some red pepper in strips, some sweet onion. And Sweet Peas Peas..Paella has got to have some Sweet Peas 1 1/4 cup of them.

The Rice Mix. 1 big bag of Mahatma Yellow Rice 10 oz.That takes 3 cups water, its 1 1/2 cups of rice. Add 1 more cup of regular white rice and 2 more cups of water to the rice cooker or pot 5 cups water total 2 1/2 cups of rice. Cooking rice takes 1 part rice 2 parts water.

Start with Preheating the oven to 325 and cooking the rice and putting the cooker on the low keep setting. In a Pot just let it set with the lid on..It takes little time to put the dish together. Start boiling the Peas they take about 5 minutes then strain them , Sauté the veggies in a bit of olive oil till they soften,add the garlic last it takes no time and will brown and become bitter, take um out of the sauté pan add the sausage and sauté at low heat, then after about 2 minutes add the chicken,then 2-3 minutes later the Shrimp in about 3 more minutes they will be pink and bout done,remove the Shrimp, slap in all the veggies, and a minute or two later the sausage and chicken will be done and the veggies heated

When you start the sausage .In a pan with a cover put a 1/2 inch of water or in a steam basket. Turn on the heat and when the pot steams put the Closed Clams and Mussels in the pot or steamer, steam or boil them 5 minutes and they all should be open when that's done. Leave um in the pot with the lid off till you add them to the dish with the Shrimp

Put the warm rice into a big mixing bowl, add the Veggies and Peas, Sausage and Chicken and toss up, pour it into the Paella Pan or your serving dish then slap it into the oven about 5 minutes to get it all warm and with oven mits take it out put the seafoods on top and back in the oven 2 minutes take it out and put it on a safe serving place or pad, cutting bord ..on the table, You don't need to get it all super hot, just to warm the pan a bit , everything else will be nice and hot..and ALWAYS have Warm Heated Dishes to put the Paella in to serve..

A Big Green Salad ..a Piece of Crusty French or Italian or Puerto Rican Bread and Some Bottled Chilled Water with Lime or Lemon, A Glass of Wine or the Best...Hobo Junction Ice Cold Beer in a Heavy Mug..Ya Baby.! It sounds like a lot to do but its a cinch....DAJAX's Way.. You can also do simple Paellas with some shrimp, scallops, or what ever you dream up with..BTW..You put the seafoods on last after they have cooked to warm just a bit, They will overcook in the oven otherwise even in just 5 minutes, the chicken and sausage are nestled in the warm rice..

If you like the Yellow Rice, just get another bag, Its very "Salty" and Much Flavor, that's why I Cut it with the regular rice. I use Long Grain Rice.

Paella For My Pals..DAJAX The Cook
Attachments:
PaellaByDAJAX.jpg
DAJAXSPAELLA.jpg

Posted by: Consider Your Audience ()
Date: March 11, 2017 11:31PM

Dajax, you went diectly from buttered toast to paella? That's quite the culinary leap. Your peeps can handle toast (if they don't electrocute themselves first), but there is no way they can deal with paella - especially with mussels, which they probably think of as a sissy version of clams. Baby steps.

BTW, you really need to get rid of that hideous tablecloth. I bet it's oilcloth, isn't it.

Posted by: Treacher's gonna Treach ()
Date: March 12, 2017 12:11AM

Looks like shit! like seafood thrown on top of some Chinese take out fried rice...

Posted by: FbvTX ()
Date: March 12, 2017 09:59AM

Treacher's gonna Treach Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like shit! like seafood thrown on top of
> some Chinese take out fried rice...

Arthur Treacher troll, you need to find a job, girlfriend and somewhere else to hang out.

Keep up the good work DAJAX! I might actually try to make some of your grub!

Posted by: Why the negativity? ()
Date: March 12, 2017 11:20AM

FbvTX Wrote:
> Treacher's gonna Treach Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Looks like shit! like seafood thrown on top of
> > some Chinese take out fried rice...
>
> Arthur Treacher troll, you need to find a job,
> girlfriend and somewhere else to hang out.
>
> Keep up the good work DAJAX! I might actually try
> to make some of your grub!

Why the hatred? the guy didn't even mention Arthur Treacer's. Although he probably should have, considering the topic of this thread.

Posted by: "Trailer Chef" ()
Date: March 12, 2017 01:00PM

>BTW, you really need to get rid of that hideous tablecloth. I bet it's oilcloth, isn't it.

Cheapest of Plastic ..3.99 at Ollies..I Dig It ! Such Finery! DAJAX

>like seafood thrown on top of some Chinese take out fried rice...

LOL.! Lord!! The Spanish have made Paella for Centuries, and it took FXU 5 minutes to figure out how its made on the cheap! Why Did I Not Think Of That!!

Loads Of Paella Pics.. The pic is someone else's version. Mostly Seafood on Yellow Safforn Rice.Real Safforn is at Giant and Safeway, you may have to ask for it. It is expensive Whole Foods Wegmans, Expensive Joints have got to have it too..A few threads is all it takes for a load of rice..so they say..

I never used any too $$ for a "Trailer Chef"..LOL Ill be back in a few Baby..till the next time I come up with another..Goodie..!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=paella&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjYw6zYttHSAhWDQiYKHdQdD08Q_AUIBigB&biw=1680&bih=933#imgrc=_
Attachments:
NotMineLooksGood.jpg

Posted by: WwyLJ ()
Date: March 12, 2017 01:11PM

Why the negativity? Wrote:
> FbvTX Wrote:
> -----
> > Treacher's gonna Treach Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Looks like shit! like seafood thrown on top
> of
> > > some Chinese take out fried rice...
> >
> > Arthur Treacher troll, you need to find a job,
> > girlfriend and somewhere else to hang out.
> >
> > Keep up the good work DAJAX! I might actually
> try
> > to make some of your grub!
>
> Why the hatred? the guy didn't even mention Arthur
> Treacer's. Although he probably should have,
> considering the topic of this thread.

Did you see the user name the Treachers Troll used?

Treacher's gonna Treach

Posted by: Negative Nelly ()
Date: March 12, 2017 01:20PM

WwyLJ Wrote:
> Why the negativity? Wrote:
> -----
> > FbvTX Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Treacher's gonna Treach Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Looks like shit! like seafood thrown on top
> > of
> > > > some Chinese take out fried rice...
> > >
> > > Arthur Treacher troll, you need to find a
> job,
> > > girlfriend and somewhere else to hang out.
> > >
> > > Keep up the good work DAJAX! I might actually
> > try
> > > to make some of your grub!
> >
> > Why the hatred? the guy didn't even mention
> Arthur
> > Treacer's. Although he probably should have,
> > considering the topic of this thread.
>
> Did you see the user name the Treachers Troll
> used?
>
> Treacher's gonna Treach

Ah now I see. Yes Treacher's Gonna Treach. Pretty clever name, actually.

Now maybe let's get some recipes for battered fried fish and hush puppies, Arthur treacher's style.

Posted by: Arthur Treachers=Special Needs ()
Date: March 12, 2017 01:24PM

Man, This slow, short bus riding Arthur Treachers guy is enjoying himself. Good to see the mentally challenged having a swell time. Please laugh at his homespun humor...HA HA fish and Chips...Very Funny!

Posted by: Don't patronize the retarded ()
Date: March 12, 2017 01:35PM

Arthur Treachers=Special Needs Wrote:
> Man, This slow, short bus riding Arthur Treachers
> guy is enjoying himself. Good to see the mentally
> challenged having a swell time. Please laugh at
> his homespun humor...HA HA fish and Chips...Very
> Funny!

Don't patronize retarded people. If the Arthur Treacher's post is not funny, don't laugh at it. You are really an insensitive fuckface, you know that? How would you feel if you talked about fish and chips and someone laughed insincerely? You would probably feel like shit. Like just punching yourself in your little, shrimp balls over and over again, right?

Posted by: Give them hope ()
Date: March 12, 2017 01:42PM

We must help the mentally challenged's self esteem. Show them that Fish and Chips are REALLY humorous.

Sorry DAJAX

Date: March 12, 2017 09:26PM

Post under your own name ., don't try to fake me...or anyone else..

>Give them hope ()

DAJAX ..The Real DAJAX..Double Action Jackson

Posted by: "Microwave Chef" ()
Date: March 12, 2017 11:11PM

Paella Microwaves great! Try it with the yellow rice, veggies and shrimp to start!!

DAJAX
Attachments:
MicrowavesGreat.jpg

Posted by: AND.... ()
Date: March 12, 2017 11:15PM

Low Fat too without sausage..Add more items as you learn the didh..

Posted by: "Dish" Dummy ()
Date: March 12, 2017 11:16PM

DAJAX..

Posted by: Treacher's gonna Treach ()
Date: March 12, 2017 11:54PM

"Microwave Chef" Wrote:
> Paella Microwaves great! Try it with the Chinese take out fried
> rice to start!!
>
> DAJAX

There ya go fixed it for ya....

Posted by: Gross... ()
Date: March 13, 2017 12:26AM

Gross and stupid

Posted by: Local fish CONTRACTOR ()
Date: March 13, 2017 12:32AM

YOU stupid fuck, Like how too make toast is brilliant (not)

Posted by: Shrimp Tacos Baby ()
Date: March 13, 2017 11:10PM

Shrimp Tacos..! With fried La Banderita Grand Shells ! Go to Giant get some of the cheap EZ peel shrimp bout 7 dollars a pound, squeeze um by the tail the shell pops off, they have already been de-veined. Chill

Slice up some cabbage very thin, chop up a nice tomato, and chop up a head of Cilantro. Have a ripe Avocado ready to cut into wedges pulled off the seed and then you slip "A Blade" under the skin of the wedge and its off. These are the "Goodies"..

Make up some DAJAX's Baja Sauce..Mayo, Sour Cream, Oregano, Worcestershire sauce just a bit, Ketchup, chopped capers, and Tabasco Hot Sauce.

Chill all the goodies in small bowls so they are ready to go. Put some Canola oil in a heavy pan for the tortillas.

Then in a sauté pan heat some olive oil a teaspoon of butter slap in some spices, Cumin, Taco Spice, Cajun Spice, Taco Spice. What ever you want or not and then the shrimp sauté them up till pink and done. Or BBQ the shrimp..even better..and do some Mahi Mahi too..The Best BBQed Fish..!!

Meanwhile the canola oil is heating up at about medium heat. When the shrimp are done take them off the pan to a paper towel, then put a sacrifice corn tortilla in the hot oil, turn it over with tongs and over as it cooks then turn it into a half folded shell . You will get the hang of adjusting the heat till its just right, the first may be greasy or too much fried.. drain the shells on paper towels then start building the Shrimp Tacos. Shrimp, Cabbage, Cilantro, Tomatoes, then Baja Sauce and Avocado..

You've pulled the goodies from the fridge...in the bowls ready to go..Natch..LOL Make um up Assembly line style..

Serve it up with Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw.. Finely chopped head of cabbage,and a half cup of chopped cilantro then dressing 3 tablespoons lime juice, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, some pepper ..Not enough dressing. Make some more..No Mayo needed..

With this dish I now retire as FXU's Cook..and Defer to the Arthur Treacher Guy with His Treachers Creatures.. No recipes..Just Bullshit..

Your Pal..DAJAX..The Former Cook of FXU!! What is needed is a thread of "How do I cook this"..for young folk.. You do it..Im done..LOL!! Cookbooks are a dime a dozen and theres this thing called .."The Internet"..LOL!
Attachments:
ShrimpSauted.jpg
fryingtortillas.jpg
ShrimpTacos.jpg
DIGIT.jpg
CilantroLimeSlaw.jpg

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show ()
Date: March 14, 2017 04:21PM

Before you go...... why do you suck so much ass?

Posted by: Keep them coming... ()
Date: March 14, 2017 10:38PM

The shrimp tacos look good. May have to try them.

Posted by: Ill Be Back.. ()
Date: March 14, 2017 10:42PM

Just taking a break from Eating so much..LOL!! "In Due Time"

DAJAX And Only with "Good Stuff"!

Posted by: Oh and.. ()
Date: March 14, 2017 10:44PM

I do prefer the Shrimp Tacos with the shrimp fried instead of sautéed..BBQed..There better then sautéed..but its winter ya know..LOL

DAJAX

Posted by: And Baby.. Chili's ()
Date: March 14, 2017 11:59PM

Has Great Shrimp Tacos for about 12 bucks..My fav place in Va Beach down toward Sandbridge..Nimmo Rd something like that by a Wal Mart..There here too..!! LOL

DAJAX
Attachments:
ChilisBaby.jpg

Posted by: Henro ()
Date: March 15, 2017 11:02AM

FYI

You need help with a proper pour.

Not the last post but the others with the perfect frosty mug and 6inches of head.

Remember 45degree is your friend.

Posted by: Deep trout ()
Date: March 15, 2017 04:32PM

Henro Wrote:
> FYI
>
> You need help with a proper pour.
>
> Not the last post but the others with the perfect
> frosty mug and 6inches of head.
>
> Remember 45degree is your friend.
Hah, I love when my girlfriend gives me 6 inches of head!

Posted by: Low Cal Baby!! ()
Date: March 16, 2017 10:09PM

A EZ tasty meal..Sautéed Thin Sliced Chicken Breast with a Baked Tater and Sautéed Broccoli Rabe..

Wash up a baking tater, poke fork holes in it and bake at 350 1 hour..15 minutes before you eat and the taters done..take the Broccoli Rabe..the Hot New Cool veggie,, leafy greens and Baby Broccoli Florets..Take some from the bunch, wash um, cut off the stems about 2 inches, put them in boiling water 3 minutes, drain, then rinse with cold water to stop um from cooking..Start a saute pan on med heat with some olive oil, slap in a Thin Sliced Chicken Breast, spice it a bit..Emeralds, Cajun ..What not or just some pepper..Saute it..Youll find the thin sliced Chicken Breasts in many stores..And slap the Broccli Rabe in an other sauté pan with just a touch of olive oil and some red pepper flakes and a whole smashed clove of garlic..sauté it up too till the Chickens Done..Plate it up ..a bit of maragerine on the Tater and your Good to Go..The thin sliced Chicken Breast take bout 5 ..6 minutes to cook..

DAJAX
Attachments:
LowCal.jpg

Posted by: High Protein Baby!! ()
Date: March 16, 2017 11:19PM

If you're a guy like me you're jacking on a regular, Natch. Don't waste food, scoop that goop and just slurp it up. Mother nature's finest baby! The BEST and TASTIEST source of protein.

DAJAX

Posted by: Why Does DAJAX Suck? ()
Date: March 17, 2017 02:04AM

Low Cal Baby!! Wrote:
> A EZ tasty meal..Sautéed Thin Sliced Chicken
> Breast with a Baked Tater and Sautéed Broccoli
> Rabe..
>
> Wash up a baking tater, poke fork holes in it and
> bake at 350 1 hour..

Or, to not be lame you could put the potato in a microwave for 7 minutes. It's just the same as using your oven for an hour. No fork holes.

Date: March 17, 2017 11:05AM

WTF is it with Hillary voting punks?? That they have sperm on the minds and male organs?? Liberalism is Truly a Mental Illness

"High Protein Baby!! " < You sick son of a bitch and a name Fake too !

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: March 17, 2017 07:36PM

Do you SEARCH for threads about sperm and male organs? Interesting.

Posted by: Happy St Pats Day ()
Date: March 17, 2017 08:58PM

To all my Pals ! Happy St Patricks Day!

Green Beer and Corned Beef Cabbage Potatoes Carrots and Sweet Onion..

You wash the Beef and Boil it with some pepper corns skim it off now and then...the package has the time to boil by the pound..bout 20 minutes..Then you add the veggies, the potatoes and carrots cabbage and onion and boil about 15 minutes untill its all done..and that's it . Irish Soda bread from Shoppers.. No Beer till later..driving ya know.. And Whatta carry out box for 22.95..!

DAJAX
Attachments:
StPatricks2017.jpg
StPatsDay.jpg

Posted by: Stoned leprechaun ()
Date: March 17, 2017 09:21PM

Happy St Pats Day Wrote:
> To all my Pals ! Happy St Patricks Day!
>
> Green Beer and Corned Beef Cabbage Potatoes
> Carrots and Sweet Onion..
>
> You wash the Beef and Boil it with some pepper
> corns skim it off now and then...the package has
> the time to boil by the pound..bout 20
> minutes..Then you add the veggies, the potatoes
> and carrots cabbage and onion and boil about 15
> minutes untill its all done..and that's it . Irish
> Soda bread from Shoppers.. No Beer till
> later..driving ya know.. And Whatta carry out box
> for 22.95..!
>
> DAJAX

You're missing one green thing. Where's the briar pipe stuffed with kind buds?

Posted by: Pipe action ()
Date: March 17, 2017 09:31PM

YOu know what I always want after hitting the pipe that has been packed with KB like five times??

Arthur Treacher's. Too bad Fairfax Circle is so far away. Man. I only live by where Kamp Washington used to be. But it is so far. I want some fish and chips after hitting that sticky shit and smoking the resin.

Posted by: KB..WT Hell Is KB..? LOL.. ()
Date: March 17, 2017 09:45PM

Munchies now..LOL Even with the "Super Weeds" of today I guess.. Sorry ..the Only
"Buds" for me is Budweiser..only now and then..When I feel the need to Be "Wiser" with Budweiser..LOL Then its back to the Great Smooth Light..Hobo Junction Brew..!

DAJAX..HIC..!! No Driving and Drinking..! Get that cab..Lots Cheaper Baby and a motel for the night..way more comfortable that that hard bed..!! ..You Know Where!! And Oh So Much Cheaper..Really a SUPER DEAL ! .. Compared!!..Natch!

Posted by: Get a DD ()
Date: March 17, 2017 09:49PM

KB..WT Hell Is KB..? LOL.. Wrote:
> Munchies now..LOL Even with the "Super Weeds" of
> today I guess.. Sorry ..the Only
> "Buds" for me is Budweiser..only now and
> then..When I feel the need to Be "Wiser" with
> Budweiser..LOL Then its back to the Great Smooth
> Light..Hobo Junction Brew..!
>
> DAJAX..HIC..!! No Driving and Drinking..! Get
> that cab..Lots Cheaper Baby and a motel for the
> night..way more comfortable that that hard bed..!!
> ..You Know Where!! And Oh So Much Cheaper..Really
> a SUPER DEAL ! .. Compared!!..Natch!

Yeah! HIC! LOL!! Hit that buds!!!!!

Whatever they fuck you are talking about, the one thing that is for sure... If I am stoned the fuck out of my head, I'm taking a cab over to Arthur Treacher's to get a to-go order of fish and chips. And that Fanta is awesome in my 3' bong.

Posted by: HEY MAN!! I Hear Ya Bro.. ()
Date: March 17, 2017 10:03PM

Been many Moons Since my name was "Scramble Brain" ..before I was 16 Natch..and had ..those Munchies..Cheap Mexican.!!...Not a Wisp since 16 tho..LOL

Bring Back!! Jack In The Box..Dammit..These Young Uns..need Those Cult "Munchie" Tacos!!

DAJAX And that was The ..San Diego JIB..Baby!!
Attachments:
HEYMAN.jpg

Posted by: Where did you get my pic? ()
Date: March 17, 2017 10:28PM

That is my picture from my Arthur Treacher's orientation! Where did you get it?

That was taken right before I took my deep fryer competency test. (I passed, by the way).

Posted by: The Major Munchies ...Man! Needs ()
Date: March 17, 2017 10:58PM

These JIB Tacos..!! AT's was Ok..But Man..You Got To Get one of those JIB Tacos..!!

Bring Um Back To NOVA..Any One Out There With A Brain.,.Hearing Me...

DAJAX!!

Posted by: TacooooYeah ()
Date: March 17, 2017 11:02PM

JIB's tacos are ok...

But they pale in comparison to Arthur Treacher's fish and chips. Not even in the same league.

Posted by: Nothing Cures The Munchies ()
Date: March 17, 2017 11:09PM

LIKE A JIB Taco..!

Old and Grey Today..LOL

DAJAX..Happy St Patricks Day..
Attachments:
HEYMAN.jpg

Posted by: JIB Munchies ()
Date: March 17, 2017 11:14PM

Some people like a nice, greasy cheeseburger when they have the munchies.

Others like hot, fresh fish and chips from Arthur Treacher's.

This country was founded on freedom - including the freedom to choose which fast food to eat when stoned out of your mind. So let the Arthur Treacher's posts continue. They are a microcosm of our country and the basic rights of the citizens of America to express their opinions freely!

Arthur Treacher's = Freedom!!!!!!

Anyone who says otherwise is a fascist.

Posted by: Trump says: ()
Date: March 18, 2017 03:39AM

"Make America Arthur Treacher's again"

Posted by: Freeeeeeeedom ()
Date: March 18, 2017 11:10AM

I support this. One of the planks of Trump's platform was freedom of choice in fried fish for all. So, as Americans, let's all get behind this message of openness and acceptance. Whether you like Arthur Treacher's, Long John Silver's or Captain D's... we can all get along and respect one another.

Date: March 18, 2017 04:11PM

You know, I had to try that sperm thing and darned if it isn't excellent! Now it's a part of my daily routine. Waste not want not. DAJAX out!

Posted by: Double action Treacher's ()
Date: March 18, 2017 04:43PM

Freeeeeeeedom Wrote:
> I support this. One of the planks of Trump's
> platform was freedom of choice in fried fish for
> all. So, as Americans, let's all get behind this
> message of openness and acceptance. Whether you
> like Arthur Treacher's, Long John Silver's or
> Captain D's... we can all get along and respect
> one another.

Diversity in action!

Fish Lovers matter.

Posted by: Hacked My Acount DAJAX ()
Date: March 18, 2017 09:45PM

DAJAX Not My Post above..And it shows 1 post.. I made at least 30 or so on that name..

Date: March 18, 2017 09:47PM

Back again..Will see the count of posts..The Real DAJAX

Date: March 18, 2017 09:50PM

544 on my Double Action Jackson ..1 under the Fake..Same Name..Maybe the software allowed two names of users..

Date: March 18, 2017 09:54PM

Some how they registered my account name 3-18-17..

DAJAX..So Fuck It..That Name is done..No more posts from me..on that one..Will Post in Main forum beware..

Posted by: Chinese Cuisine ()
Date: March 18, 2017 10:08PM

I've been trying to locate a good recipe for restaurant style Chinese spareribs. Any suggestions? Keep your dog and Treacher jokes to yourself.

Posted by: Treachermania ()
Date: March 18, 2017 10:43PM

Arthur Treacher is no joke, friendo.

Posted by: DAJAX Does Texas BBQ ()
Date: March 22, 2017 10:48PM

No Brisket..No money Baby.No time to hang that long BBQing...So Not REAL Texas BBQ..But ...Some Good Texas Ribs DAJAX'S Southern Slaw, Tater Salad, Canned Beans from Bush..Homestyle..Sweet Peppers Onions Pickels White Bread...And The Famed..Hobo Junction beer..NATCH!! Jube

Your Pal..DAJAX
Attachments:
TexasBBQFromDAJAX.jpg

Posted by: The Real Thing..Texas BBQ Platte ()
Date: March 22, 2017 11:05PM

Posted by: General Tso ()
Date: March 22, 2017 11:51PM

Got a good recipe for Chinese ribs? I'm not having any luck

Posted by: Never Made Um ()
Date: March 23, 2017 12:09AM

Sorry. I think there the short ribs, like I got at Shoppers..Giant sometimes..about 2 ..3 inches long..like a regular slab cut in half..Cooked on the BBQ over indirect heat or oven and glazed with a Chinese sticky sauce.for the final 15 minutes...Ribs have got to be cooked over indirect heat on a BBQ..Gas Torch BBQs don't do as good a job as a Old School Weber 22.5 incher.. Slap the coals in and put em up on one side..torch it off..let um go grey and slap the ribs on the middle to the other sode..put the lid on and don't peek ..2 hours later youll be on your way..The Korean or Asian style shorter ribs I'm talking bout take even less time ..How many charcoals..?? I will have to count some day..The internet does have some counts..for this indirect method..35 some. ?? I just pour um in till it looks right..LOL

Go see the H Marts and ask them whats a good Chinese Sticky BBQ Sauce..

Posted by: Hot dog ()
Date: March 23, 2017 04:48PM

Coming next week on DAJAX's cooking school... How to cook your own wiener... all you need is a little lighter fluid and a match.

Posted by: Sleepy Holla ()
Date: March 23, 2017 06:09PM

General Tso Wrote:
> Got a good recipe for Chinese ribs? I'm not
> having any luck

I'll jump in DAJAX...Look up Char Su...thats the way of chinese ribs...some places have a mix to marinade.

Posted by: specialrequest ()
Date: March 23, 2017 07:28PM

DAJAX!!!

Hey I gotta request!

What is your best marinade for chicken! Gotta bunch of thighs and legs for sale for cheeeeeeeeeeeap and want to throw a bunch on the grill for those lazy nights.....

I don't want any store bought shit- list dem ingrediants baby!!

Cajun style? Lemon Pepper? Doesn't matter just hit me with your best shot!

I have time to let it marinate a full day if need be-but i want them on the Weber grill with some mesquite charcoal Saturday when it will be gorgeous out!! Got the family coming through and wanna make it WORK!

THANKS MAN DRINK A COLD ONE FOR ME!!

Posted by: Anyone With Marinates?? ()
Date: March 23, 2017 08:23PM

The only chicken I marinate is Greek Souvlaki for Kabobs style, Jerk Chicken style and Cajun Style

Greek Style : chicken breasts cut up in chunks.. marinade in refrigerator several hours or a day or two..olive oil lemon juice, oregano, a pinch of Cayean pepper and a clove or two of minced Garlic.

Jerk Caribbean Chicken..Rub the chicken good with olive oil and then with McCormicks Caribbean Jerk Chicken Seasoning or the Grace Jerk seasoning, theres a couple of flavors put the seasoned chicken in a plastic zip bag and let sit in refridgerator, put some olive oil in the bag too, the stuff should cover the chicken. This stuff makes some spicy hot chicken

Cajun The same but use the McCormick Bayou Cajun Seasoning.. another spicy one.

Theses seasonings are cheap at Costco and BJ's in 21 oz bottles. Sorry I don't mix um myself from many spices..Ive done that's with some BBQ rubs but these are good and I and many others have been happy with em.

My main stay is simply rub the chicken well with olive oil and slap in on the Grill..Sometimes I sprinkle some Emeril' on um, some times some Greek Seasoning... all store bought.. I cook it till the skins crisp ..the way I like chicken on the grill.

The Weber Charcoal Grills are the Best BBQ rigs going, the 22.5 kettle is a champ and goes way back. Bank the charcoal on 1 side of the kettle, don't put too much in then cook with the Lid on the other side indirect. This works with Ribs and all kinds of other slow cooked foods. I use another Weber 18.5 inch to put new coals in and light um off and add to the cooking grill so as not to add fresh charcoal that can have some off flavors till it burns grey..and you can dial in the heat much better then just adding extra coals to the cooking grill.

I see folk making a blazing direct fire then slapping chicken of, burning it..then sticky sauceing the half cooked chicken.."Delish"..?? LOL

DAJAX The Lazy Store Bought Cook Now..LOL

Posted by: Left Overs Are Great Baby!! ()
Date: March 23, 2017 10:33PM

Another Texas Platter..! Some Polish Sausage Added and Real Texas Beans..Pintos..It will be awhile Baby..Im going on a diet tomorrow..! LOL .. Slaw is Always Better the next day!

DAJAX ...LDL 91 Baby.!.HDL 48 ..No Shit..Total under 145..just a wee bit ago..LDL is always under 100 ..No Drugs either!!!! I get Reg Check ups..Natch..! The "Hobo Junction Brew" is the Secret..In Moderation..LOL!!
Attachments:
AndanotherBaby!.jpg

Posted by: I love Dajaxie's tablecloths ()
Date: March 23, 2017 10:36PM

Left Overs Are Great Baby!! Wrote:
> Another Texas Platter..! Some Polish Sausage Added
> and Real Texas Beans..Pintos..It will be awhile
> Baby..Im going on a diet tomorrow..! LOL .. Slaw
> is Always Better the next day!
>
> DAJAX ...LDL 91 Baby.!.HDL 48 ..No Shit..Total
> under 145..just a wee bit ago..LDL is always under
> 100 ..No Drugs either!!!! I get Reg Check
> ups..Natch..! The "Hobo Junction Brew" is the
> Secret..In Moderation..LOL!!

Do you steal trays from fast food restaurants to use in your home? I don't know anybody who owns a tray like that.

Posted by: No Baby ()
Date: March 23, 2017 10:59PM

I order my "Make Food Look Good Things".. from Restaurant Supply Joints on the net..Loads of Um ..Webrestaurant Supply is a good one..theres loads of um and theres commercial cooking suppliers in NOVA too. Lil Paper Trays 6 oz for the sides.. Platters..Paper portion cups..Its like in the beginning o0f the bThread..a Special Lil Glass that a Child Will Demand To have..LOL.. Yes Copying the pros ..the way they serve food..makes the stuff look special..Try It..!! DIG IT!!..Its all On The Cheap!! The Trays are 2.99 something like that..the shipping is what gets ya... I get what I can find here local..

DAJAX

Posted by: AND Baby!! ()
Date: March 23, 2017 11:02PM

You would be pleasantly surprised at how much the stuff is at Rest Supply places..and real pro stuff too..people buy these 100 pans..stainless steel ..the pros all use El Cheapo ones..! LOL!!

DAJAX

Posted by: mountain ribeye ()
Date: March 23, 2017 11:09PM

No Baby Wrote:
> I order my "Make Food Look Good Things".. from
> Restaurant Supply Joints on the net..Loads of Um
> ..Webrestaurant Supply is a good one..theres loads
> of um and theres commercial cooking suppliers in
> NOVA too. Lil Paper Trays 6 oz for the sides..
> Platters..Paper portion cups..Its like in the
> beginning o0f the bThread..a Special Lil Glass
> that a Child Will Demand To have..LOL.. Yes
> Copying the pros ..the way they serve food..makes
> the stuff look special..Try It..!! DIG IT!!..Its
> all On The Cheap!! The Trays are 2.99 something
> like that..the shipping is what gets ya... I get
> what I can find here local..
>
> DAJAX

you ever go out to Hoss's up in Martinsburg?

Posted by: Anyone With Marinates?? ()
Date: March 23, 2017 11:14PM

The best thing for marinating, and this is the secret is urine, human, Natch!! DAJAX always has a fresh jug or two around the hootch. None of that kitty litter nonsense, you make it, you know where it comes from and that it's fresh.

All the meats here marinated 4-6 hours in Double Action urine. Yeh Baby!!

file.php?2,file=278324,filename=Andanoth

Posted by: Boss Hoss In West Va.. ()
Date: March 23, 2017 11:23PM

http://hosss.com/menu/

>you ever go out to Hoss's up in Martinsburg?

No never been up that way.. I liked AYCE Cheap Buffet's..but too much salt for an old man ..

That Said I do Miss old Country Buffet here and would like to see another good buffet..You just gotta control your self round that much food!! LOL And No I did not eat all on that platter..!

DAJAX

Posted by: What A Dope!! ()
Date: March 23, 2017 11:29PM

Thinking Hoss's is a AYCE Buffet..!! Its a Steak house..Dummy..

LOL..DAJAX the way the Web site looked..Thought it Was AYCE..! That place would do well down NOVA..!

Good Night All and I'm taking a break..Later!!

Date: March 24, 2017 01:13AM

There are two edible items in that picture, the bread and the pepperoncini. Personally I'd skip the bread because it looks like shit.

Posted by: 2 Posts From The Fake DAJ ()
Date: March 24, 2017 11:31AM

Fuck off and fuck a web site that allows more then one user..

Date: March 24, 2017 07:08PM

I would eat baked beans out of DAJAX's ass.

Posted by: Real Southern Style ()
Date: March 24, 2017 10:40PM

South Of A River at DAJAX's Place..Natch..!

Blackeye Peas Sausage Rice Corn Bread and DAJAX'S Southern Slaw. Finishing it all off..!

Punks.. Fakes may Copy Me..But "Coppers" know who all that post..if the need comes..

A "Large" 2 Liter..Piss on Punk Chicken Shit Cowards that have to use another's name for Giggles and Monkey Spanks....as they await another meet up at the Glory Hole..in the Grope Box...Giggle..Giggle..Giggle.. Fuck OFF!

It don't make one Jackshit..Baby..LOL..! Natch !! My Tablecloth is my sign in name..symbol..for now...DAJAX
Attachments:
Blackeyes.jpg

Date: March 25, 2017 04:50AM

I would eat those beans out of DAJAX's ass, Natch!

Posted by: Real Southern Style ()
Date: March 25, 2017 07:34PM

I'm always up for someone to eat beans out of my ass, Baby! It's a win win! And if you give me enough time to get some Hobo Junction Ice Cold Beer in me I'll be happy to piss on you! Natch!! ... DAJAX

file.php?2,file=278472,filename=Blackeye

Posted by: Fake DAJAX ^^.."Baby" ()
Date: March 25, 2017 08:50PM

DAJAX And Folk Know it..LOL..

Date: March 25, 2017 11:53PM

I dunno, sure sounds like me Baby! Yeh!!

Posted by: Qua Chang 1967 ()
Date: March 26, 2017 04:08PM

Arthur Treacher's baby! You know you want it!!!

Posted by: Eat Beans Out of DAJAX's Ass ()
Date: March 30, 2017 04:54PM

I have had the honor and pleasure of eating beans out of DAJAX's ass and I kid you not, it is a treat not to be missed. If you ever get the chance, do it Baby!! Natch!! You'll thank me later.

For the full experience you'll definitely want to wash it down with some ice cold Hobo Junction beer!

Posted by: wait whattt ()
Date: March 30, 2017 05:08PM

DAJAX eats beans out of babies asses?

Posted by: Chris Hansen. ()
Date: March 31, 2017 08:46AM

Just read the thread title... DAJAX really likes them Young Uns....

Posted by: Concerned Parent. ()
Date: March 31, 2017 12:18PM

OP,You dedicate this thread to little kids but you serve alcohol with every dish....What the fuck is wrong with you?!?

Posted by: Freq ()
Date: March 31, 2017 04:40PM

Concerned Parent. Wrote:
> OP,You dedicate this thread to little kids but
> you serve alcohol with every dish....What the fuck
> is wrong with you?!?

Because when you drink one drink with every (nighttime) meal your children will see what responsible drinking looks like.

Still can't find hobo junction beer anywhere. Must be a Spotsylvania thing.

Posted by: DAJAX'S COOKING SCHOOL ()
Date: March 31, 2017 05:11PM

How many is one?

Posted by: Young Uns You Asshole ()
Date: March 31, 2017 05:18PM

>Concerned Parent

Going out on their own ..over age 21 Read you stupid fuck liberal..and what the fuck are your "kids" doing on Fairfax Underground you pervert

Posted by: Bubba ()
Date: March 31, 2017 06:13PM

DAJAX'S COOKING SCHOOL Wrote:
> How many is one?

Great Post! + 24

Pages: 1234AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.