HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Scott Lang Ocwen Loan Servicing thief, mortgage fraud,
Posted by: ombudsman12345678 ()
Date: March 08, 2017 09:53AM

Scott Lang is an employee of Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC., Scott Lang is a thief and liar and administers false claims regarding homeowners in an effort to steal there properties on behalf of his employer.

Scott Lang is not new to the mortgage servicing industry, Scott Lang was fired from Wells Fargo for Identity Theft in the creation and manufacturing of consumer accounts to defraud consumers.

Scott Lang is now working for Ocwen Loan Servicing in The Office Of The Consumer Ombudsman and leads a team of highly skilled con artists to falsify consumer complaints and consumer accounts.

This investigation is ongoing and we will post more information about Scott Lang throughout the web.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-lang-97533279

Scott Lang possibly is a graduate of Tarrent County College where classmates who know of him confirm that he was a petty drug dealer. Scott Lang may have graduated Mansfield High School who also says that he may have been a petty drug dealer and landed himself in jail several times for selling to under age minors.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Scott Lang Ocwen Loan Servicing thief, mortgage fraud,
Posted by: 56789kjhbv ()
Date: March 08, 2017 09:54AM

Posted by: j7NPW ()
Date: March 09, 2017 01:35AM

most insurance companies in fairfax are asian or foreign owned (the way bull-o-va gov likes things)

they sell insurance straight out but also do paperwork on behalf of major companies like progressive when a local office is needed

amazing how so many asians came up with cash to start new insurance industries in fairfax isn't it ?

scott lang doesn't sound asian

you must be lying

Posted by: Aimee Haas ()
Date: May 09, 2019 12:04PM

I am looking for contact info for Scott Lang. He sent me an email that I cannot respond to. I would like to respond...

Posted by: Dr. Hank Pym ()
Date: May 09, 2019 02:05PM

I have it on good authority that Scott Lang is the Ant Man.

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: December 09, 2020 04:05AM

I am lucky that I didn't meet Scott Lang, but I also met some people in the mortgage servicing industry who tried to scam me. I could lose all my money if I didn't apply at the right time to the guys from Harrogate, they literally saved my life when I asked them for an advice with my mortgage. They showed me how they wanted to steal my money and gave a lot of information how to avoid situations like this. I am very prudent now, especially when the stakes are so high. Now I am always asking them how to solve my financial situation, how to manage my money in the right way and many other things. I can be calmer now when I have trusted people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2020 07:36AM by GlicerinEBAG.

Posted by: bessiebeardsley ()
Date: December 16, 2020 07:24AM

GlicerinEBAG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I am lucky that I didn't meet Scott Lang, but I also met some people in the mortgage servicing industry who tried to scam me. I could lose all my money if I didn't apply at the right time to the guys from Harrogate, they literally saved my life when I asked them for an advice with my mortgage. They showed me how they wanted to steal my money and gave a lot of information how to avoid situations like this. I am very prudent now, especially when the stakes are so high. Now I am always asking them how to solve my financial situation, how to manage my money in the right way and many other things. I can be calmer now when I have trusted people.

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2020 07:31AM by bessiebeardsley.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.