HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
VICE: A Trump crackdown on legal marijuana could cost the U.S. a quarter million jobs
Date: February 27, 2017 04:40PM

VICE: A Trump crackdown on legal marijuana could cost the U.S. a quarter million jobs https://news.vice.com/story/a-trump-crackdown-on-legal-weed-could-cost-the-u-s-a-quarter-million-jobs
After Spicer’s comments last week, Colorado Rep. Jared Polis called out Trump for reversing his position on respecting state decisions about marijuana, and specifically highlighted the economic benefits of legalization.
“Either the president is flip-flopping or his staff is, once again, speaking out of turn,” Polis said. “Either way these comments leave doubt and uncertainty for the marijuana industry, stifling job growth in my state.”

But Trump is all about job creation from what I can tell so this would be counter productive to his make America great again with job creation thing he's got going on............Look. Those private prisons don't fill themselves...............I don't see y they don't go ahead & legalize it across the country cause that would instantly create thousands upon thousands of jobs maybe millions cause u'd need people in every aspect of it from growing & cultivating it 2 selling it 2 the people who make pipes & bongs 2 the rolling paper companies & many in between. When the cash flow starts pouring in they'll realize we've been right all along! HEADLINE 'Legalizing Marijuana has pulled the country out of a 20 Trillion dollar debt'

You gotta legalize it not for you or me but for every one. Every one has a voice one at a time where shut out, but together people will listen.
https://www.facebook.com/LMVirginia/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: VICE: A Trump crackdown on legal marijuana could cost the U.S. a quarter million jobs
Posted by: No more weed for you ()
Date: February 27, 2017 09:13PM

Weed is bad for UR brain

Re: VICE: A Trump crackdown on legal marijuana could cost the U.S. a quarter million jobs
Posted by: munchies ()
Date: February 27, 2017 09:15PM

My god whenever I used to smoke pot, all I wanted was a basket of hush puppies from Arthur Treacher's. Remember that place? SO good.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.