HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Woman Missing in Great Falls- Body Found in Potomac Today?
Posted by: Whathappened? ()
Date: February 24, 2017 09:26PM

Was there a body found in the Potomac today? I caught a glimpse of something about it on fox but they never brought it back up. Nobody has mentioned what happened to Becky Mccleskey-- the woman that went missing several weeks ago and her vehicle was found at Great Falls... police searched for her for maybe 3 or 4 days then it seemed like everything was called off. Any ideas?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woman Missing in Great Falls- Body Found in Potomac Today?
Posted by: FCFD SAR ()
Date: February 24, 2017 09:28PM

She was last reported seen eating fish and chips from Arthur Treacher's on the rocks off the Billy Goat Trail B trail. We are actively searching for those red and white checkerboard fish containers.

Posted by: yourmother ()
Date: February 24, 2017 10:39PM

FCFD SAR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She was last reported seen eating fish and chips
> from Arthur Treacher's on the rocks off the Billy
> Goat Trail B trail. We are actively searching for
> those red and white checkerboard fish containers.

You probably have greasy hair, dandruff, never bathe, breathe loud as fuck, and eat fucking greasy ass fish and chips over your keyboard leaving crumbs and grease smeared all over the fucking place, you have old fountain drink cups scattered throughout your hermit hole (as seen in shows such as hoarders)-- you're probably 45, weigh 400lbs and live in your mom's basement in Kings Park.

Date: February 24, 2017 10:41PM

I am but a public servant trying to provide information on a tragic event that may or may not have involved the consumption of fried fish and possibly corn frittered hush puppies from Arthur Treacher's.

Posted by: yourmother ()
Date: February 24, 2017 10:45PM

FCFD SAR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am but a public servant trying to provide
> information on a tragic event that may or may not
> have involved the consumption of fried fish and
> possibly corn frittered hush puppies from Arthur
> Treacher's.

At 400lbs you sure as fuck aren't doing any searching or rescuing, that's for damn sure, FATBOY.

Date: February 24, 2017 10:50PM

We have a PFT that is strictly adhered to. Specifies 3 mile run, pull-ups, sit-ups and 100 and 500 meter swim times.

We get our energy prior to the PFT's by eating at Arthur Treacher's. Good protien and carbohydrates for muscle building and lasting energy.

And my 11% body fat is probably less than yours, you fucking faggot ass bitch. So fuck off while I rescue your mom with my giant cock. You fucking dickface. If you ate more fish and chips maybe you wouldn't be such a fucking retarded mongoloid assfuck.

Ask your mom. I fed her hush puppies while I pounded her massive ass.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.