HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I will continue doing all I can to ensure that all of our students feel welcomed, loved and supported in our schools.
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: February 24, 2017 11:04AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I will continue doing all I can to ensure that all of our students feel welcomed, loved and supported in our schools.
Posted by: Attach a file ... ()
Date: February 24, 2017 11:45AM

McElveen is an asshat. No one should support real discrimination, bullying or harassment of any student for any reason. I would hope FCPS would take that stand for all students at all time no matter what the reason.

Re: I will continue doing all I can to ensure that all of our students feel welcomed, loved and supported in our schools.
Posted by: Who is this wad? ()
Date: February 24, 2017 10:21PM

If I ever saw this gaywad in the Arthur Treacher's in Fairfax Circle I would kick his ass right out and throw his amazing fish and chips on the ground by his bald head.

Posted by: See it ()
Date: February 25, 2017 01:27PM

Is this Ryan's mentor?
https://youtu.be/fxRve2V6QS0

Posted by: Real News ()
Date: February 25, 2017 01:30PM

Ryan McElveen is all about... Ryan McElveen.

All three Trans students in FCPS were accommodated by their schools long before McElveen decided to make this a political issue.

Posted by: ENOUGH! ()
Date: February 25, 2017 02:37PM

This guy better watch it. He is about to cross lines. He is supposed to be on the SB representing all. Throwing his personal beliefs out there favoring freaks and libtards falls under the category of CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

If he really wants to do the mentally ill a favor, send them to the shrinks the county has hired in their $2.5 billion budget. Quit trying to get perfectly normal kids to believe science/biology can be altered. The trans issues will not go away if everyone else pretends you are what you are trying to identify as. You are mentally ill....GET HELP!

Ryan, I am going to be on your ass for every tweet and FB post you make that reflects your ideology and personal beliefs.

Don't we have bigger and better things to worry about besides who is using what friggin toilet!?

All the morons that are going to say, "its 2017, wheres the love, that's so mean, youre a racist, youre a bigot, your an ass, your and idiot" I say piss off, grow a set of balls, be a man,or a real woman, have some morals. Learn right from wrong. You are why we are going to hell in a hand basket and why Trump won!

Libs and snow flakes..save your brain cells, time and effort to respond to this, I couldn't care less what you have to say. I don't give a fuck about any of you...K?

Posted by: WeLL WeLL WeLL ()
Date: February 27, 2017 09:22AM

Where are all the libtards now?

Posted by: tyWk3 ()
Date: February 27, 2017 12:43PM

as well you should mister

the difference is whether you are allowed to use militia to enforce certain behaviors

Posted by: mcCxD ()
Date: February 27, 2017 12:44PM

(The Police are a large armed force - Constitutionally they are the Militia, btw)

Posted by: Uem9V ()
Date: February 27, 2017 01:01PM

The first police department in the United States was established in New York City in 1844 (it was officially organized in 1845). Other cities soon followed suit: New Orleans and Cincinnati (Ohio) in 1852; Boston and Philadelphia in 1854; Chicago and Milwaukee (Wis.) in 1855; and Baltimore (Md.) and Newark (N.J.) in 1857.

(before that they had night watchment or possibly un-armed constables, like europe)

When the Constitution was written and agreed there was no such thing as a Police force. They called forces of men with weapons enforcing "law from above" the Militia.

The first 50 years of Roman Law (and borrows of Greek law) prohibited Militia to be used to:

* bring a person to court (unless they fail to arrive after being again warned)

* to serve process (a letter to door saying the judge requires appearance SOON, Romans always used a letter never militia)

WHY? because law can be used to intently cause others "legal injury" (obstruct them, harass them, force them to into failure for political agenda). why? because it happened and the romans were damn good at recognizing such things.

when could they use the military BEFORE a trial? in bloodshed cases where more injury is predicted, in cases where a million dollar stone might skip town before a trial inquiring about the ownership of the same - because it would effect the whole town or make a person homeless (a large sum of money).

however the courts also did NOT allow escrow, because it could be used by politicians as a route to stealing money using the law to perpetrate the crime

modernly, police/military (sometimes same) are used to create "facism" and dictatorships which means a parliament of gov workers decides fate and money for everyone, and anyone who doesn't obey the politicians are (eventually shot)

Posted by: 9Tv7j ()
Date: February 27, 2017 01:03PM

Capitalism on the other hand has this kind motto:

"A willing buyer, a willing seller."

meaning, a man should have metal, and use the metal in the best ways he knows how to obtain what he needs EXCEPT

except for bridges, tanks, and things that are not an interest to individuals

Posted by: 6FW9D ()
Date: February 27, 2017 01:06PM

what is an attack on Capitalism to make it a cruel government decided dictatorship ?

the printing of paper money not backed by gold by government for government - creating a falsely inflated division and wage gap between government and citizen

(a government counterfeiting checks and money outside of any economic trend planning, counterfeiting)

Posted by: 3dD4j ()
Date: February 27, 2017 01:09PM

should sally pay for school lunch - the actual price, or should niggas from DC and or illegals be hired (at non-discriminatory wage of course) and force students to eat imported "government lunch"

obviously there is no "willing buyer, willing seller"

sally should metal to buy lunch at least being a child, and she should buy the lunch her mother told her to if she doesn't want to deal with punishment by her parents

or sally might buy 1/2 a lunch and save the other half under her pillow for a copy of the Constitution !!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.