HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: TestTest ()
Date: February 23, 2017 01:46PM

I've seen him do some insane shit around Fairfax City and recently it involved me. How can I get info from his plates?

I imagine he's a chiropractor so I'd love to call him up and give him a piece of my mind.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: Jealous Bro? ()
Date: February 23, 2017 01:49PM

Haters gonna hate

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: this you? ()
Date: February 23, 2017 01:57PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHxUZbHIgK0

This you stalking him to Wegmans?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: what a peasant, 650i driver ()
Date: February 23, 2017 01:58PM

A doctor driving around in a peasantly 330i? Jeeze, at least get a 335i.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: TestTest ()
Date: February 23, 2017 02:00PM

this you? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHxUZbHIgK0
>
> This you stalking him to Wegmans?


This is before he did something really stupid. I run a dashcam 24/7.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: TestTest ()
Date: February 23, 2017 02:00PM

TestTest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this you? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHxUZbHIgK0
> >
> > This you stalking him to Wegmans?
>
>
> This is before he did something really stupid. I
> run a dashcam 24/7.

Its what the police reviewed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: you're a huge faggot ()
Date: February 23, 2017 02:17PM

What a faggot pussy you are. Stalking, harassing and calling the cops on someone because their driving got you all butt-hurt. Kill yourself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: TestTest ()
Date: February 23, 2017 02:24PM

you're a huge faggot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a faggot pussy you are. Stalking, harassing
> and calling the cops on someone because their
> driving got you all butt-hurt. Kill yourself.


Y'all are right. Will concentrate on killing self. I was obv dropped as a child.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: Nova ph ()
Date: February 23, 2017 02:33PM

I'm looking for the "insane shit" part. He doesn't use his turn signal, but then cars at 0:06, 0:19, 0:25, etc don't either. You sweep across two lanes at the 0:20 to 0:22 mark. There does not seem to be any audio. How do we know that you weren't the one doing the threatening? The part at the end with the employees laughing off your tale is the best part. 'Just had to regale them with your exciting story....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: Welcome to FairfaxUnderground ()
Date: February 23, 2017 02:34PM

I see your video has been removed.

Re-uploaded - https://vid.me/hfYM

OPs Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/Tgui/about

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: TestTest ()
Date: February 23, 2017 02:39PM

Welcome to FairfaxUnderground Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see your video has been removed.
>
> Re-uploaded - https://vid.me/hfYM
>
> OPs Youtube channel -
> https://www.youtube.com/user/Tgui/about

You win.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: DJ spin that shit ()
Date: February 23, 2017 02:39PM

what a peasant, 650i driver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A doctor driving around in a peasantly 330i?
> Jeeze, at least get a 335i.


"SPYN DR"= spin doctor or a dj, probably does raves and shit like that.

Also it could be spine doctor, some rich ass chiropractor. Oh or it could be spy doctor, like a secret agent that's also a doctor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: Welcome to FairfaxUnderground ()
Date: February 23, 2017 02:44PM

TestTest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Welcome to FairfaxUnderground Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I see your video has been removed.
> >
> > Re-uploaded - https://vid.me/hfYM
> >
> > OPs Youtube channel -
> > https://www.youtube.com/user/Tgui/about
>
> You win.

Great! Now repeat after me.

I will not stalk people who drive like assholes, I will move on and mind my own business

I will not stalk people who drive like assholes, I will move on and mind my own business

I will not stalk people who drive like assholes, I will move on and mind my own business

I will not stalk people who drive like assholes, I will move on and mind my own business.

I will not stalk people who drive like assholes, I will move on and mind my own business

I will not stalk people who drive like assholes, I will move on and mind my own business

I will not stalk people who drive like assholes, I will move on and mind my own business


This concludes our FFXU therapy session

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: TestTest ()
Date: February 23, 2017 02:47PM

Welcome to FairfaxUnderground Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TestTest Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Welcome to FairfaxUnderground Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I see your video has been removed.
> > >
> > > Re-uploaded - https://vid.me/hfYM
> > >
> > > OPs Youtube channel -
> > > https://www.youtube.com/user/Tgui/about
> >
> > You win.
>
> Great! Now repeat after me.
>
> I will not stalk people who drive like assholes, I
> will move on and mind my own business
>
> I will not stalk people who drive like assholes, I
> will move on and mind my own business
>
> I will not stalk people who drive like assholes, I
> will move on and mind my own business
>
> I will not stalk people who drive like assholes, I
> will move on and mind my own business.
>
> I will not stalk people who drive like assholes, I
> will move on and mind my own business
>
> I will not stalk people who drive like assholes, I
> will move on and mind my own business
>
> I will not stalk people who drive like assholes, I
> will move on and mind my own business
>
>
> This concludes our FFXU therapy session

Good points,

How do you all let things slide? Maybe I'm just a bitch but this area is getting to me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: 9DCKT ()
Date: February 23, 2017 03:16PM

BMW 3 series drivers are arrogant limp dicked pricks who think they are the shit...in a vehicle that as common as a Camry in this town. Report his ass to the police. He'll prob. like being locked up with men anyway.

If a foreigner, report the driver to DHS immediately.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: Pplwhodrive ()
Date: February 23, 2017 03:45PM

People who drive like aholes are selfish entitled cucks who have no regard to peoples safety. They dont care if they strike a mother or child. I report all of them and make sure i get a good look at the licence plate to a non emergency number.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: Nova ph ()
Date: February 23, 2017 04:14PM

TestTest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...How do you all let things slide? Maybe I'm just a bitch but this area is getting to me.

That's easy. You're human.... pull a few boneheaded maneuvers of your own on occasion. You will lose the moral authority to judge others and be philosophical, bemused even, by the actions of others. It will roll off you like water off a duck, and you will be a driver with pent-up anger no longer.

Also keep in mind that some people out there are truly crazy and might shoot and kill you for real instead of simply mouthing off. The less confrontation, the better.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2017 04:15PM by Nova ph.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: Fantom.Shitter ()
Date: February 23, 2017 04:28PM

Yeah...I've seen this faggot carvin' up Fairfax City. He drives one of those special 3-series that don't have working turn signals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: mGJk3 ()
Date: February 23, 2017 04:29PM

Nova ph Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TestTest Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ...How do you all let things slide? Maybe I'm
> just a bitch but this area is getting to me.
>
> That's easy. You're human.... pull a few
> boneheaded maneuvers of your own on occasion. You
> will lose the moral authority to judge others and
> be philosophical, bemused even, by the actions of
> others. It will roll off you like water off a
> duck, and you will be a driver with pent-up anger
> no longer.
>
> Also keep in mind that some people out there are
> truly crazy and might shoot and kill you for real
> instead of simply mouthing off. The less
> confrontation, the better.

You probably get cut off a lot. Pussy!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: Nova ph ()
Date: February 23, 2017 04:37PM

Over the last 30 years I've ridden motorcycles to work every day and have an absolute blast. Much faster than driving a car. You don't get cut off on a bike. If a car swerves into your lane just bang the throttle and quickly move to the far side of your lane, and the cut-off car is no longer in front of you.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2017 05:05PM by Nova ph.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: Dmv ()
Date: February 23, 2017 05:03PM

Take the tag number and money to the DMV. Pay a fee and they'll give you registered owner's info since it's public info.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: Nova ph ()
Date: February 23, 2017 05:10PM

Dmv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Take the tag number and money to the DMV. Pay a
> fee and they'll give you registered owner's info
> since it's public info.

Wrong. It would contradict DMV policy. You would have to find an employee willing to lose his job and possibly face prosecution for taking a bribe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: Dat guy ()
Date: February 23, 2017 05:38PM

Stalking isa sign of serious mental fucking illness.

Jesus dude, that and you have a dash cam, that you upload what you think they did and you stalking them.

I bet you had a huge adrenaline dump during it and were shaking. Quit being a bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: wke6T ()
Date: February 23, 2017 05:53PM

All I saw was normal, everyday Fairfax driving.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: TestTest ()
Date: February 23, 2017 06:34PM

wke6T Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All I saw was normal, everyday Fairfax driving.


Later he tried to run me down (more like scare me) in the Wegmans parking lot. I have a witness. Have talked with police.

This was for the police to show I wasn't road raging on him prior.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: TestTest ()
Date: February 23, 2017 06:35PM

Dat guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stalking isa sign of serious mental fucking
> illness.
>
> Jesus dude, that and you have a dash cam, that you
> upload what you think they did and you stalking
> them.
>
> I bet you had a huge adrenaline dump during it and
> were shaking. Quit being a bitch.

See above post.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: nut cases ()
Date: February 23, 2017 06:35PM

It's too bad he didn't shoot you in the face when you rode his ass with your car as he was going in to Wegmans.


"I'm sorry officer I thought he was going to run me over"

But seriously, as said before, let it go. You never know when you're going to fuck with a bat shit crazy person and it won't be fun. Lot of people have nothing to lose and would just punch you in the face and key your car if you come up to them like that. It just takes two hot heads to come together for a dangerous situation to brew.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: nut cases ()
Date: February 23, 2017 06:39PM

TestTest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wke6T Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > All I saw was normal, everyday Fairfax driving.
>
>
> Later he tried to run me down (more like scare me)
> in the Wegmans parking lot. I have a witness. Have
> talked with police.

You were on his ass too as he was walking into Wegmans, you're not innocent yourself.

And WTF were you doing in the Wegmans parking lot for him to run you down? Did you seriously wait for him? If that's the case, you're seriously bat shit crazy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: TestTest ()
Date: February 23, 2017 06:52PM

60 year old greaseball parked in handicap spot. Having a bad day I ask him to move. Tells me to fuck myself. I call him an asshole and you see him turn around to come back, lifts arm up threatened to slap. I laughed in his face and told him I'd have his ass in jail and car towed.

He was dropping off Redbox, short trip for him. As I was walking in after parking far away (and sharing excitement with cart dudes) I near the entrance and he's already in his car driving at me. We both 1 finger salute and he swerves at me. I jump back, slap his side mirror open handed.

Witness runs at me asking wtf and if I'm OK.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: TestTest ()
Date: February 23, 2017 06:54PM

Yup, I'm an idiot. Got that. Thanks all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: Chill Dude ()
Date: February 23, 2017 07:11PM

TestTest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yup, I'm an idiot. Got that. Thanks all.

Dude you have some serious mental issues stalking a 60 year old man like that. Did it make you feel like a badass pussy? I bet you got picked on a lot as a kid and are still a pussy. You are lucky you weren't stalking me or I would have jammed your faggot dash cam up your ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: Dashcam Faggot ()
Date: February 23, 2017 07:15PM

I can see the headline now "Faggot wants to play Cop and buys dashcam. Said Faggot Stalks Nigger and Gets Shot in Face".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: normal person ()
Date: February 23, 2017 07:19PM

What do jackasses like OP expect to get out of a situation like this? Do you want to get in a fist fight with someone because they cut you off? Is that the end goal?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: Framusroggins ()
Date: February 23, 2017 08:44PM

A BMW is an overpriced tin box driven by an arrogant asswipe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: this thread has legs ()
Date: February 23, 2017 08:56PM

God damn this thread grew some legs, nothing wrong with having a dashcam and being a contentious objector, and for some reason I can't open the youtube video so this is all second hand, but following someone like that is a good way to get your ass kicked. You might be relatively sane, but theres no way to vouch for the sanity of the guy you're tailing until he gets out and starts screaming like a maniac. By then it's too late though

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: Spynner ()
Date: February 23, 2017 08:59PM

He is often seen at the Springfield Town Center by where Timeout 2 used to be. Or there over at the Arthur Treacher's at Fairfax Circle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: BMW track driver ()
Date: February 23, 2017 09:02PM

Framusroggins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A BMW is an overpriced tin box driven by an
> arrogant asswipe.


BMWs are fine cars, some of the last true luxury sports cars unlike all the other shit cars out today. BMW still offers a manual with the power sent to the rear wheels in a perfectly balanced package. Cadillac is the only other company that offers this, but it's a Cadillac, fugly ass car inside and out.

You're probably too poor to afford one, or you're just a cuck who prefers a car that understeers, and shifts for you. You most likely drive a fwd 4 cylinder jap shit box and would shit yourself if you encountered the slightest oversteer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: how fast? ()
Date: February 23, 2017 09:09PM

How fast can one get me to an Arthur Treacher's for some good ol' fish and chips?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: sgfklsjgklsjg ()
Date: February 24, 2017 02:54PM

I find it funny how people say let the crazy person be, let them be crazy, let them do stupid things, they din du nuffin!

Crazy person might pull a gun, don't be stupid!


ALWAYS HAVE YOUR GONE READY, DON'T LET STUPID REPEAT, SOMEONE WANTS TO POP OFF, YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT TO END THEM!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: you're just like the OP ()
Date: February 24, 2017 03:10PM

sgfklsjgklsjg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> ALWAYS HAVE YOUR GONE READY, DON'T LET STUPID
> REPEAT, SOMEONE WANTS TO POP OFF, YOU ARE IN THE
> RIGHT TO END THEM!


Small cock and stupid as fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: hungyoungwine ()
Date: February 24, 2017 03:14PM

you're just like the OP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sgfklsjgklsjg Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > ALWAYS HAVE YOUR GONE READY, DON'T LET STUPID
> > REPEAT, SOMEONE WANTS TO POP OFF, YOU ARE IN
> THE
> > RIGHT TO END THEM!
>
>
> Small cock and stupid as fuck.


I don't get it, you ignore obvious typo, think it's okay for a crazy person to pull a gun after being confronted for doing stupid things...

I hope you don't reproduce.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: sgfklsjgklsjg ()
Date: February 24, 2017 03:18PM

you're just like the OP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sgfklsjgklsjg Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > ALWAYS HAVE YOUR GONE READY, DON'T LET STUPID
> > REPEAT, SOMEONE WANTS TO POP OFF, YOU ARE IN
> THE
> > RIGHT TO END THEM!
>
>
> Small cock and stupid as fuck.

How can I have a small cock and I'm smart enough to fuck whatever dumb cunt you're with?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Insane driver VA plates "SPYN DR" new white BMW 330
Posted by: you're just like the OP ()
Date: February 24, 2017 03:20PM

Obvious typo needs attention, but it's not my job to give him love. Also, where did I say it was okay to pull a gun on anyone?

I hope you don't reproduce.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **    **        **   ******         ** 
 **     **  **   **         **  **    **        ** 
 **     **  **  **          **  **              ** 
 ********   *****           **  **              ** 
 **     **  **  **    **    **  **        **    ** 
 **     **  **   **   **    **  **    **  **    ** 
 ********   **    **   ******    ******    ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.