HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: gypsy hunter ()
Date: February 03, 2017 11:42AM

Are there Gypsies in Fairfax county?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: February 03, 2017 04:08PM

Hell yes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: 14k & 18k ()
Date: February 03, 2017 04:58PM

Yes, they sold me fake 14K & 18K gold jewelry. They are working the Rt 1 area. The dude has a lo-jack on his ankle. I guess it's not his first time breaking the law.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: Hans Huckibein ()
Date: February 04, 2017 07:09PM

There aren't any in va that I'm aware of but there are some in West Virginia. The Appalachians are ideal for their lifestyle. The correct term for them is rominchal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: Vampire Rick ()
Date: February 04, 2017 08:02PM

There are already threads on gypsies. Look it up!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: d7CTj ()
Date: February 06, 2017 07:00PM

Gypsy girls are like Mormon girls: when they go wild they go WILD. The nice thing is the gypsy girls dress really trashy right from jump so it's easier to corrupt them since they're already half to 2/3 naked.

On balance, though, I'd rather fuck a Mormon chick. You're less likely to have to deal with her stupid inbred drunk redneck brother.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: Gypsy at Chipotle ()
Date: May 08, 2017 10:16AM

I got approached by a gypsy beggar at Chipotle in downtown Vienna a few weekends ago. Older woman with dark hair just came in and started walking around the dining area, going table to table with some kind of note that i assume was asking for money. Probably had some kind of phony "please help" story on it. She came by just as i was getting up to leave but i just completely ignored her. As i was getting into my car i noticed her hurriedly walking away across the Walgreen parking lot. i was gonna follow to see where she went but she seemed to vanish, probably jumped into a car waiting for her. Fuck these people. I probably should've reported her presence to the manager. These losers should be chased out of town.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo ()
Date: May 08, 2017 11:07AM

d7CTj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> On balance, though, I'd rather fuck a Mormon
> chick. You're less likely to have to deal with her
> stupid inbred drunk redneck brother.


You forgot that banging a gypsy broad is like looking at online internet porn--al kiinds of viruses, bugs and who knows what.


Gypsies are like Ay-rabbs, dotheads and Pakkis--they NEVER bathe. I went to go down on a gypsy broad one time and had to run to the bathroom and call Ralph. NEVER AGAIN. and I'm a guy who likes eating period pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: Cleveland S. Teamer ()
Date: May 08, 2017 11:08AM

Q; Are there gypsies in Fairfax?

A: Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: Dr. T. Y. Sanchez ()
Date: May 08, 2017 11:10AM

Gypsy at Chipotle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> gypsy beggar at Chipotle in
> going table to table with
> some kind of note that i assume was asking for
> money. Probably had some kind of phony "please
> help" story on it.



Be careful with that. While you're reading the note, accomplices (often her kids or grandkids) are picking your pockets or snatching purses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: Gunner. ()
Date: May 08, 2017 02:58PM

Dr. T. Y. Sanchez Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gypsy at Chipotle Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > gypsy beggar at Chipotle in
> > going table to table with
> > some kind of note that i assume was asking for
> > money. Probably had some kind of phony "please
> > help" story on it.
>
>
>
> Be careful with that. While you're reading the
> note, accomplices (often her kids or grandkids)
> are picking your pockets or snatching purses.

Be careful touching my pockets or my purse...if you do, I'll skin my smoke wagon and put 3 into your fucking skull. Ain't no note gonna' distract me from hitting my target. Shit...I'll correct your fucking spelling before the bodies hit the floor and correct your grammar before they're dead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: Craigslist ()
Date: May 23, 2017 09:43PM

Go look at any car on Craigslist- you'll find a gypsy.

Palm readers- gypsies

Marini paving-white gypsies

Driveway seal coating-gypsies

Hitler had the right idea

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: HATE CRIME ELIGIBLE ()
Date: May 23, 2017 11:31PM

HATE CRIME ELIGIBLE


HATE CRIME ELIGIBLE


HATE CRIME ELIGIBLE


HATE CRIME ELIGIBLE


HATE CRIME ELIGIBLE

HATE CRIME ELIGIBLE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: Fantom.Shitter ()
Date: May 24, 2017 11:37AM

Hans Huckibein Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There aren't any in va that I'm aware of but there
> are some in West Virginia. The Appalachians are
> ideal for their lifestyle. The correct term for
> them is rominchal.

Stop...just stop...stop right there...

The words you are looking for are...ROMANICHAL, ROMNICHALS, or RUMNEYS. They are a sub-group of the Romani people in the English speaking parts of the world.

Moving right along...

These people are undesirables. They operate criminal enterprises and carry sexually transmittable diseases. There is nothing the world needs that the gypsies provide. So, we will call them gypsies because that is how the world views them. How they prefer to be called or refer to themselves...is their own business and I could care less. They have always been gypsies and they always will be gypsies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: Make America Sane Again ()
Date: May 24, 2017 12:27PM

Fantom.Shitter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hans Huckibein Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > There aren't any in va that I'm aware of but
> there
> > are some in West Virginia. The Appalachians are
> > ideal for their lifestyle. The correct term for
> > them is rominchal.
>
> Stop...just stop...stop right there...
>
> The words you are looking for are...ROMANICHAL,
> ROMNICHALS, or RUMNEYS. They are a sub-group of
> the Romani people in the English speaking parts of
> the world.
>
> Moving right along...
>
> These people are undesirables. They operate
> criminal enterprises and carry sexually
> transmittable diseases. There is nothing the world
> needs that the gypsies provide. So, we will call
> them gypsies because that is how the world views
> them. How they prefer to be called or refer to
> themselves...is their own business and I could
> care less. They have always been gypsies and they
> always will be gypsies.

Whatever you call them, if you deal with them....you will ALWAYS get gypped.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: Hnnnm ()
Date: May 25, 2017 10:35PM

I was approached at both Burke Walmart and Safeway. When they start to hand me their begging card I just tell them that I am not interested and am going to call the police. They vanish quickly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: RBFer ()
Date: May 25, 2017 10:39PM

I have the male version of resting bitch face. I see them notice me and then think better of taking to me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: uwycg ()
Date: May 26, 2017 07:38PM

gypsy hunter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are there Gypsies in Fairfax county?

not according to dating websites, no - they are all near to but not IN fairfax

there are jews in fairfax but you'll find it hard to see any "that are aimless and wander and are available to you for dating"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: Nova00 ()
Date: May 28, 2017 08:38PM

There was one outside of Trader Joe's on Pickett Road today. A manager pretty much immediately told her to leave. What was weird when is when I was exiting the store is that someone who is definitely making eye contact with her was trying to block me in. The person had a crazy fold down stroller. It almost looks like a miniature bed. The person position themselves right in front of me. Excuse me very loudly and there were people behind me so they moved aside. It was very strange. Of course with people not having matters these days the person blocking me could have been totally unrelated. But very strange none-the-less

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are there Gypsies in Fairfax?
Posted by: Singh80 ()
Date: January 09, 2019 12:23PM

I was walking to cvs in Greenbriar and a young one with heavy accent approached me saying she needs help i said whats wrong she said she doesnt have money for diapers i said come inside amd pick the diapers. She picked the diapers and i payed for it and she walked away. Then i saw her walk into a childrens store.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******   **    **   ******   **    **  **    ** 
 **     **  ***   **  **    **   **  **   **   **  
 **         ****  **  **          ****    **  **   
 ********   ** ** **  **           **     *****    
 **     **  **  ****  **           **     **  **   
 **     **  **   ***  **    **     **     **   **  
  *******   **    **   ******      **     **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.