HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Facts for Gerry and his Brootherhood
Posted by: Hardworking1 ()
Date: January 23, 2017 04:17PM

Fact 1: You have the right in America to free speech and peaceful assembly. However the right to free speech does not allow people to publicly say things like Madonna said at the rally in Washington, “I have thought a lot about blowing up the White House”! You also need to be aware that you do not have the right to declare an election for the U.S. President invalid because you do not like the results. You DO NOT speak for all of America. At the regret of sounding arrogant “Obamaish” I will repeat what he rudely said to Senator John McCain in one of the extremely rare times he actually made a weak attempt to do his job and held a bi-partisan meeting at the White House. Obama said, “Elections have consequences, I won”.

Donald Trump won this election with a big Electoral College margin. That is not going to change. Regarding the Electoral College, I have written and published articles about the Electoral College several times in recent months and about how brilliant and far sighted our Founding Fathers were when they created it over 200 years ago. It was created as a way to form the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I firmly believe that without the Electoral College, the Constitution would not have been ratified by all the states that existed at the time. I am also convinced that the Electoral College is as critical to our way of life today as it was then. It prevents California and New York City from having the final say in who our President is and what our national and international policies will be! The Electoral College is part of our Constitution and is NOT going to be changed!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Facts for Gerry and his Brootherhood
Date: January 23, 2017 04:17PM

Fact 2: The Democratic Party is DEAD. You Liberals killed it and are in the process of making sure it cannot be revived in any of our lifetimes. You lost the White House, both Houses of the US Congress, most of the State Governments and you are going to eventually lose the Supreme Court, regardless of what Senator Schumer said! You reappointed Nancy Pelosi as House Minority leader, you are about to appoint Keith Ellison (a RADICAL RACIST AMERICA HATING MUSLIM) as head of the National Democratic Party. You have twenty two Democratic Senators up for reelection in the mid-term elections in 2018. Many of these Senators are in states that President Trump easily won. In case you do not understand what will likely happen in the 2018 elections in these states? It means that after these elections the Democratic Party will be even more DEAD than it is now! With 65 to 70 of the 100 Senate seats filled by solid Republicans after the 2018 elections no one can prevent President Trump’s picks for the Supreme Court from being approved, and there will likely be at least three of the nine replaced in the next four years!

Date: January 23, 2017 04:18PM

Fact 3: President Trump’s Cabinet choices are the most successful, qualified, patriotic picks that I have ever seen. Schumer can grand stand for the TV cameras and the rino Republicans can let him get away with delaying their approval but he cannot stop their approval. They will serve America WELL! I wrote about what an extraordinary group of people they are in my article published last week.

Date: January 23, 2017 04:18PM

Fact 4: My final note in this article: No democratic country has ever survived when it stopped being a strong two party country! You self-centered pompous asses are destroying our country and the “sheeple” are following you! For example the LGBTQ “dance party” on Vice President Elect Pence’s front lawn DID NOT HELP YOUR CAUSE! Look in the mirror and WAKE UP before it is too late!

Date: January 23, 2017 04:19PM

Retired senior executive, college graduate, deep interest in national and international currents events. Avid sportsman, conservationist, Veteran, "former" Federal Firearms License holder, and Concealed Weapons Carry permit holder since 1971. Strong believer in the U.S. Constitution. Libertarian on some issues but fiscal conservative on any level of government activities involving money. His articles can be found on his blog site, onlymakessense.com

Posted by: "Ed Anger" ....Returns To FXU ()
Date: January 23, 2017 04:41PM

Good Write Up.. Libs are killing their party off with some of the Freak Groups they bring under their wing.And Illegals Coming into America in Hordes. No one with a brain needs that. A strong nation must have strong borders and a strong military.

And Madonna needs to be taken for a ride in a black Govt Car.. To A FBI OFFICE For a long Talk with the Secret Service..And Be Placed on the NO Fly Terror Watch List.. And that needs to be for her traveling in any aircraft that fly's over the USA no matter who owns It!

If she wants to head to Europe..Let her Row a boat..If she wants to travel in America..Let her ride a bus..with a stopped up toilet..!

Her Words are an open Invitation to suck some "Ruby Red Satellite" following dope head in to try just what she said! She and the Other "HollowWood Heads" need to lay off that crap!

DAJAX

Posted by: nastybloodyunderwear ()
Date: January 23, 2017 04:57PM

So my wife and two daughters watched Judd's poetry recitation over the weekend. It was hysterical. We weren't sure if this was serious or if it was comedy.

What causes people to become so unglued and uncivilized I don't know. But it certainly confirmed that the left is truly a vulgar and barbaric lot.

Posted by: Blah blah blah blah blah ()
Date: January 23, 2017 05:35PM

Attachments:
IMG_1846.JPG

Posted by: Works even harder ()
Date: January 23, 2017 07:46PM

So many errors Hardworking, and I don't have time to address them all. So let's stick with the elephant in the room.

Donald Trump is the President of the United States. He won based on the rules that are in effect, he has been sworn in and he now possesses all the powers of the office. It would be foolish to pretend otherwise. However that does not mean people cannot question the legitimacy of his presidency. Since the repeal of the Alien & Sedition Acts it has been acceptable to question a president's legitimacy. GW Bush, Hayes, John Quincy Adams and Jefferson all had the legitimacy of their presidency questioned. John Tyler was referred to as "his accidency" for most of his years in office.

While I favor retaining the electoral college, I don't believe it shows any brilliance or farsightedness on the part of the Founding Fathers, many of whom actually opposed the Constitution. It has generally worked well for this country because we very early went to a two party system, and the person elected by the electoral college generally also won at least a plurality of the popular vote. If you look at those whose presidential legitimacy was questioned, for Bush, Hayes and Adams it was largely because they failed to win a plurality of the popular vote. (John Quincy Adams was elected by the House of Representatives rather than the electoral college, but the same principal applies.) Trump is in the same boat. Winning the electoral college gives the powers, but to obtain popular legitimacy usually requires winning the popular vote.

Posted by: Your Full Of Shit ()
Date: January 23, 2017 08:46PM

>He won based on the rules that are in effect, he has been sworn in and he now possesses all the powers of the office. It would be foolish to pretend otherwise. However that does not mean people cannot question the legitimacy ..

The electoral college has been electing every US President since the inception of this nation!! The rest of your rant is all simply Bullshit.. NOW rewrite
and ratify the Constitution ..Or STFU asshole!

DAJAX

Posted by: Libtardz! Lolz! ()
Date: January 23, 2017 08:50PM

Works even harder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So many errors Hardworking, and I don't have time
> to address them all. So let's stick with the
> elephant in the room.
>
> Donald Trump is the President of the United
> States. He won based on the rules that are in
> effect, he has been sworn in and he now possesses
> all the powers of the office. It would be foolish
> to pretend otherwise. However that does not mean
> people cannot question the legitimacy of his
> presidency. Since the repeal of the Alien &
> Sedition Acts it has been acceptable to question a
> president's legitimacy. GW Bush, Hayes, John
> Quincy Adams and Jefferson all had the legitimacy
> of their presidency questioned. John Tyler was
> referred to as "his accidency" for most of his
> years in office.
>
> While I favor retaining the electoral college, I
> don't believe it shows any brilliance or
> farsightedness on the part of the Founding
> Fathers, many of whom actually opposed the
> Constitution. It has generally worked well for
> this country because we very early went to a two
> party system, and the person elected by the
> electoral college generally also won at least a
> plurality of the popular vote. If you look at
> those whose presidential legitimacy was
> questioned, for Bush, Hayes and Adams it was
> largely because they failed to win a plurality of
> the popular vote. (John Quincy Adams was elected
> by the House of Representatives rather than the
> electoral college, but the same principal
> applies.) Trump is in the same boat. Winning the
> electoral college gives the powers, but to obtain
> popular legitimacy usually requires winning the
> popular vote.
Attachments:
1484378041787.png

Posted by: KKKillary KKKlinton. ()
Date: January 23, 2017 08:57PM

Works even harder Wrote:
> So many errors Hardworking, and I don't have time
> to address them all. So let's stick with the
> elephant in the room.
>
> Donald Trump is the President of the United
> States. He won based on the rules that are in
> effect, he has been sworn in and he now possesses
> all the powers of the office. It would be foolish
> to pretend otherwise. However that does not mean
> people cannot question the legitimacy of his
> presidency. Since the repeal of the Alien &
> Sedition Acts it has been acceptable to question a
> president's legitimacy. GW Bush, Hayes, John
> Quincy Adams and Jefferson all had the legitimacy
> of their presidency questioned. John Tyler was
> referred to as "his accidency" for most of his
> years in office.
>
> While I favor retaining the electoral college, I
> don't believe it shows any brilliance or
> farsightedness on the part of the Founding
> Fathers, many of whom actually opposed the
> Constitution. It has generally worked well for
> this country because we very early went to a two
> party system, and the person elected by the
> electoral college generally also won at least a
> plurality of the popular vote. If you look at
> those whose presidential legitimacy was
> questioned, for Bush, Hayes and Adams it was
> largely because they failed to win a plurality of
> the popular vote. (John Quincy Adams was elected
> by the House of Representatives rather than the
> electoral college, but the same principal
> applies.) Trump is in the same boat. Winning the
> electoral college gives the powers, but to obtain
> popular legitimacy usually requires winning the
> popular vote.

There is no popular vote contested in the USA, never has been. NOBODY WON IT!

When you finish 3rd grade government come back to discuss.

Date: January 23, 2017 09:58PM

Your Full Of Shit Wrote:
> The electoral college has been electing every US
> President since the inception of this nation!! The
> rest of your rant is all simply Bullshit.. NOW
> rewrite
> and ratify the Constitution ..Or STFU asshole!
>
> DAJAX

And if you read the rest, people have been questioning the legitimacy of presidents since Jefferson. Hell some of your fellow travelers including the current President continued questioning the legitimacy of Obama even after the Electoral College had elected him twice. History's a bitch, especially when it doesn't support your argument. Normally you are better than this DAJAX. However unless you are prepared to admit that you and yours are raging hypocrites now that you are the ones in power...STFU asshole.

Date: January 23, 2017 10:18PM

KKKillary KKKlinton. Wrote:
> There is no popular vote contested in the USA,
> never has been.

Check your own elementary school history books. Beginning with the first election of 1788-89, some states chose to allow selection of electors by popular vote. In those states where electors were selected based on popular vote, it was the name of the presidential candidate and not the name of the individual electors that appeared on the ballot. An indirect vote for a particular candidate is still a vote for that particular candidate.

Posted by: Been Too Soon To Tell Pal ()
Date: January 23, 2017 10:36PM

Trump's just had his first full day..You are right Lots of Presidents have come in unpopular, And there no real background on judging him yet. In Office by his actions In Office.. Yes hes very unpopular..so was Hillary and equally so..

On Hypocrites..Right now there the leftists who cant give it up.especially after they blasted Trump after he said he would let them know how he would accept the election results..They were fully prepared for Trump to lose..the Mainstream media..and almost all Democrats and Liberals.. .But..Trump Won and Hillary lost.. Now They.. the mainstream media and liberals are the ones who cant accept it..

And Yes the electoral college elects the President..You know why and I don't have to tell you..and thats the way it is unless the Constitution is Rewrote and Ratified..And that's going to take Democrat super majority's in 2/3 of the states plus the Congress..

And I do believe that (The Electoral College) does show the "Brilliance of the Founders" with the way they set up the checks and balances of power including the Electoral College. My only gripe is that electors can become unfaithful..That's a throwback to the days when there was no communications in this country ..when it could take days for news to travel..letting them vote their conscience in some states..

DAJAX

Posted by: KKKillary KKKlinton. ()
Date: January 24, 2017 03:13AM

Works even harder Wrote:
> KKKillary KKKlinton. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > There is no popular vote contested in the USA,
> > never has been.
>
> Check your own elementary school history books.
> Beginning with the first election of 1788-89, some
> states chose to allow selection of electors by
> popular vote. In those states where electors were
> selected based on popular vote, it was the name of
> the presidential candidate and not the name of the
> individual electors that appeared on the ballot.
> An indirect vote for a particular candidate is
> still a vote for that particular candidate.

Are you retarded?

Posted by: The confirmer ()
Date: January 24, 2017 10:54AM

KKKillary KKKlinton. Wrote:
> Works even harder Wrote:
> -----
> > KKKillary KKKlinton. Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > There is no popular vote contested in the
> USA,
> > > never has been.
> >
> > Check your own elementary school history books.
>
> > Beginning with the first election of 1788-89,
> some
> > states chose to allow selection of electors by
> > popular vote. In those states where electors
> were
> > selected based on popular vote, it was the name
> of
> > the presidential candidate and not the name of
> the
> > individual electors that appeared on the ballot.
>
> > An indirect vote for a particular candidate is
> > still a vote for that particular candidate.
>
> Are you retarded?

Nope, he clearly isn't retarded.

Actual fact. The popular vote WAS used to choose electors.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/first-u-s-presidential-election

However, you are free to keep your 'alternative fact' that he is retarded.
Good luck in the future with the willful ignorance.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.