HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
MRS CARTOON; WHY IMMIGRATION NEEDS TO STOP NOW!
Posted by: Save America ()
Date: October 01, 2006 07:31AM

Two weeks ago I went to see my primary Doctor next to Fair Oaks Hospital to get a referral for hand surgery. To the right of me was a middle-aged daughter with her mother in some kind of green garb and her bearded father in some kind of white dress and white hat. The clerk behind the desk asked if Mrs. Cartoon (please help me with what country these people came from) had received her two (2) dollar bill from MEDICADE (Welfare). The daughter went to speak with the clerk and she asked if she wanted to pay the bill now, and of course she did not. The clerk eventually said she could pay directly to MEDICADE. Why this was going on, the daughter’s cell phone started ringing.

I WAS READY TO JUMP OUT OF MY SEAT I WAS SO APPALLED, and then, THE CLERK ASKED IF SHE COULD GET A COPY OF HER MEDICADE CARD. This was all happening when I had a 10 O’clock appointment and was not scene until 11 O’clock. I have to worry about my insurance (cost), pay my co-pay and ensure I do the right thing so I don’t get charged because I violated the rules.

DO YOU REALIZE WHEN THESE IMMIGRANTS BRING THEIR PARENTS OVER THEY CAN GET SOCIAL SECURITY UNDER SSI!!

The cost of medical treatment isn’t when you 30, it’s when you 70, never taken care of yourself and ask me to pay for it!!

DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE A PROBLEM WITH THIS?

STOP IMMIGRATION NOW, STOP IMMIRGRATION NOW!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MRS CARTOON; WHY IMMIGRATION NEEDS TO STOP NOW!
Posted by: slw ()
Date: October 01, 2006 08:18AM

your 100% correct, but we can't stop it

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: October 01, 2006 09:44AM

We've been having this discussion with ferfux on other threads. Ferfux is in denial that illegal immigrants are getting access to Medicaid and other services.

I agree 100% as well. Right now we have a system that is simply unfair to everyone. We need a national healthcare program where EVERYONE can get access to medical treatment and EVERYONE pays into it at some level. It is totally unfair that you or I should have to struggle with co-pays and premiums WHILE paying to support the Medicaid program through our taxes. At the same time illegals are in this country USING Medicaid WITHOUT paying premiums, co-pays or taxes for any of it.

It's ruining our hospitals, with more and more of them operating in "the Red." It's driving up our healthcare costs, because SOMEBODY has to pay for these services - so it's you and me, Joe and Jill Taxpayer. It's forcing people to reconsider becoming doctors because their compensation keeps dropping.

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: October 01, 2006 12:45PM

I have a soft heart :-\

Even though it pisses me off, I feel bad,

Sometimes people are in a situation where they look up for help.

Posted by: uhhcyaa ()
Date: October 01, 2006 01:00PM

I agree - they need a separate funding for those people and leave medicaid/medicare for what it was originally meant to be used for in 1965. Low income AMERICAN families and individuals. not immigrants and their relatives who come on over. doesnt it take 5 years and 3 months to become naturalized in the US??? I think they need to extend that and make the citizenship test harder rather than pull 10 random questions out of a pool of 96. Instead make it 100 questions out of a pool of 960. Oh well.. life goes on....

Posted by: burpgun ()
Date: October 01, 2006 01:50PM

In 1996 it was determined that 60% of immigrants eligible for SSI apply for it and receive it, while 10% of eligible native born americans apply for it and receive it. The explanatory theory was that in the immigrant view these benefits that only require a signature for access are what makes this the land of milk and honey, while the native view is "I've worked hard all my life, damn if I'm going to go on the public dole now." Seems it's all about givers and takers...

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: October 01, 2006 03:31PM

It used to be there was a degree of shame attached to taking money from others when you were able enough to work. That attitude has changed. Now people demand the government support them cradle to grave.
I have heard that people come to this country for citizenship at a very late age, like in their 60's, and then immediately apply and receive social security. They never put so much as a penny into it but are now drawing out. No wonder the systemt is going broke.

Date: October 01, 2006 03:37PM

Tim45 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I have heard that people come to this country for
> citizenship at a very late age, like in their
> 60's, and then immediately apply and receive
> social security. They never put so much as a penny
> into it but are now drawing out. No wonder the
> systemt is going broke.

It used to be that you had to put money into SS for a certain number of years before you could qualify for benefits. Is that no longer the case?

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: October 01, 2006 03:37PM

Yes, let's stop letting people come to America.

Sorry, we're full.

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Date: October 01, 2006 03:48PM

Nik Wrote:
> Yes, let's stop letting people come to America.
>
> Sorry, we're full.

People can come to America - it's called legal immigration. They should have a sponsor, a job and pay taxes. If their only goal is to come here illegally and exploit our welfare system, then yes, we have no room for their kind.

Date: October 01, 2006 05:21PM

Its called SSI. It is money from the social security system. Regular workers who must accumulate credits still have to get a certain number of work years to qualify. SSI pays to the rest. It is the reason the system is going bankrupt. Money is going out to those that never paid.

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: October 02, 2006 09:14AM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> People can come to America - it's called legal
> immigration. They should have a sponsor, a job and
> pay taxes. If their only goal is to come here
> illegally and exploit our welfare system, then
> yes, we have no room for their kind.

And I completely agree. I still think that, although they're illegal, we can't just deny them healthcare.

Oh, you're here illegally and you have [big nasty scary disease here]? Sorry, nothing we can do. If you were legal, we could fix you up easily, but we'll just let you die.

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: i think.... ()
Date: October 02, 2006 09:26AM

..we ought to deduct the cost of treating that disease from the foreign aid we send to the illegal alien's home country.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: October 02, 2006 09:27AM

I'm just worried that if aliens from another planet come to the U.S., we'll try to have them deported due to their lack of documents and never having paid into social security, instead of using their technology to suppress Iran and have kinky multi-tentacle sex.

We can't let this happen, ney, we MUST NOT let this happen. Please, join me in supporting aliens.

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: October 02, 2006 10:01AM

I feel sorry for these people and believe that everyone should have medical coverage, even if they can't afford it. I think it's just wrong to deny them.

HOWEVER, it is absurd how many of them our here using our urgent care facilities as clinics. Working class citizens foot the bill. We're seeing a sociatal decay: crime, disease, education, and national security (funny how GWB can establish a link to Iraq but not our own borders).

Our leaders (and their corporate overlords) simply don't give a fuck and need to be voted out!

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 02, 2006 10:29AM

well of coarse you have to treat them... but then afterwards, you deport them. see... problem solved.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: October 02, 2006 10:42AM

If you treat them coarsely you might only make the symptoms worse. I'd suggest treating these people gently before you toss them on a boat back to Whereversuala.

Date: October 02, 2006 10:56AM

well yes of course, Encyclopedia Grammatica.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: October 04, 2006 01:49PM

Save america having hand surgery? cuz he wore it out jerkin off?

Come one people. worry about you and yours and quit bitching about immigrants.

Date: October 04, 2006 11:11PM

Gravis Wrote:
> well of coarse you have to treat them... but then
> afterwards, you deport them. see... problem
> solved.

I have no problem treating them...then make them pay. They pull up in a new Suburban expecting to drop a baby for free at the hospital birthing center, the hospital should be able to put a lean on the car and make them pay for the service.

I would be expected to pay. Why not them?

Date: October 04, 2006 11:12PM

ferfux Wrote:
> Save america having hand surgery? cuz he wore it
> out jerkin off?
>
> Come one people. worry about you and yours and
> quit bitching about immigrants.

So I take it you now realize none of your pro-illegal immigration arguments hold water so you are trying that "can't we all get along" crap?

Posted by: sure we can all get along.. ()
Date: October 05, 2006 12:49PM

Just stop peeing on cars while drunk, playing loud marachi music late at night, honking your horn at 3am because getting out of your car and ringing the bell is too much work, mow your damned lawn, stop driving drunk, maybe LEARN TO DRIVE (we would appreciate it if you'd at least go the speed limit), stop wolf whistling at women you see, leave the 7-11 parking lot after 8am when you didn't get a job that day, and pay your damned medical bills instead of stiffing the hospital.

Did I forget anything? I'll ignore the stupid aethetic crap you do like putting roof-top spoilers on Jeep Cherokees and things of that nature, but I have to tell you, it looks retarded.

Posted by: oh one thing I forgot.... ()
Date: October 05, 2006 12:51PM

Used diapers go in the trash, not on the ground.

Date: October 05, 2006 01:23PM

ok the only thing that doesnt hold water is Save america's schtick. He has no idea if these people were Citizens or not. He has no idea if they could pay their way or needed help. We have no idea if he isnt a raving lunatic making shit up to get attention. All you all are just a lay off or firing and a few paychecks away from NEEDING medicaid or care yourselves so shut the Fuck up

Posted by: Immigrants ()
Date: October 05, 2006 03:49PM

May I ask how you know that these persons have never paid into the system? Just because you are using medicaid now doesn't mean you have never held a job or paid taxes.

What about the immigrants that are productive members of society? If you didn't know, many of our nations foremost researchers are immigrants. If we did not let them in, we would not be leading the world in technological development.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 05, 2006 04:34PM

no idea if he isnt a raving lunatic making shit up to get attention

Nahh, c'mon! Like that ever happens in here...

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: October 05, 2006 10:43PM

Well I know more gets taken out of my paycheck for FICA than anything else. While you do need medical insurance here (my latest Rx went from 95-25 after I showed my new insurance card to the pharmacist). I do thing our privatized health industry is the best in the world. (I've had a bit of experience with the NHS in the UK). In the UK you qualify for partial benefits just from having a student visa for a minimum time which I had. Our system is defiantly prone to being taken advantage of (go to any emergency room in an inner city). But we do pay some of the least amount in taxes of the western world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2006 11:25PM by Mofo.

Posted by: JOSE HAS A BIG DICK ()
Date: October 10, 2006 09:19PM

YOU AMERICAN ASSHOLES SHOULD PROVIDE DOCTORS FOR THE HOLE WORLDS PEOPLE.yOU HAVE BEEN FUCKING OVER EVERYONE IN THE HOLE EARTH FOR MANY GENERALIZATIONS.YOU WANT EVERYONE TO WORK FOR YOU FOR FREE,FIRST THE INDIANS THAN THE NIGGERS NOW THE SPANISH PEOPLE.THE LAZY PEOPLE in the shitty united states deserve there country to go way down.We are doing this to you on purpuse,we have a plan.When you need tire for your car you pay/ i steal them.When you need shoes for your elbanbitos you go to the feet locker and pay,i go to the walmart and tell my children to put on the shoes they want and leave the old ones in the box.My elbabitioa get free lunch every day at the willowbrook school.Soon we will take over all america and white people and asian people will find out what life is like foe spanish people because it will be yours LIFE.
White people suck & asain people smell,
jose is back!
FUCK mr cary

Posted by: armaburp ()
Date: October 10, 2006 09:36PM

Cual es su problema con los chinos? Por que ellos estan los duenos en su lugar de trabajar? Mui interesante...

Posted by: why does it seem... ()
Date: October 10, 2006 09:39PM

Like the mental development of every single beaner out there including Jose stopped at, oh, say, age 8?

Date: October 10, 2006 10:34PM

I remember sitting in a Kaiser waiting room one time and some lady wearing bed sheets was hacking and coughing like she had the plague.
She took out a nasty tissue and blew her nose, looked at it and threw it on the floor. Not one member of her family even blinked an eye. I am guessing it was standard practice in her country. Small wonder with this type of disgusting attitude that their countries are over run with disease.

Date: October 11, 2006 01:41PM

oh YEAH!?!? well I was visiting the Vatican as part of a foriegn exchange group and they had attendants waiting at the doors to the Cathedrals with PROPER attire to cover up american tourists who were wearing just shorts, sandals and Tshirts. APparently they were considered half naked!!!!!! Desecrating Catholic churches with Nudity! and THEN they were angry someone pointed out the bed sheet/toga GOD was wearing on a stained glassed mural. Da Nerve of those Filthy Fer'ners!

Posted by: Fairfax MF-er ()
Date: October 11, 2006 05:01PM

ferfux Wrote:
> oh YEAH!?!? well I was visiting the Vatican as
> part of a foriegn exchange group and they had
> attendants waiting at the doors to the Cathedrals
> with PROPER attire to cover up american tourists
> who were wearing just shorts, sandals and Tshirts.
> APparently they were considered half naked!!!!!!
> Desecrating Catholic churches with Nudity! and
> THEN they were angry someone pointed out the bed
> sheet/toga GOD was wearing on a stained glassed
> mural. Da Nerve of those Filthy Fer'ners!

You hate America so much, please go back to whatever country you came from. Obviously it is better than here, and we really don't want you.

Date: October 11, 2006 11:38PM

Fairfax MF-er Wrote:
> You hate America so much, please go back to
> whatever country you came from. Obviously it is
> better than here, and we really don't want you.

vatican is NOT in the USA, dumbass.

Date: October 12, 2006 12:20AM

They should move it here, put it next to the UN, and then give all the Yankees players pilot's licenses and planes.

Date: October 12, 2006 02:10AM

JOSE HAS A BIG DICK Wrote:
> YOU AMERICAN ASSHOLES SHOULD PROVIDE DOCTORS FOR
> THE HOLE WORLDS PEOPLE.

we have been trying to help the hole world though we cant find it. i suspect it is subterranean. the world needs to help the hole people now!

>.YOU WANT EVERYONE TO WORK FOR YOU
> FOR FREE,FIRST THE INDIANS THAN THE NIGGERS NOW
> THE SPANISH PEOPLE.

actually, we never expected those from india to do anything for free and the spaniards left long ago. we did have slaves from africa a few centuries back and an extremely bloody civil war stopped their enslavement. as far as illegal aliens go, nobody asked you to come to this country. in fact, you should not have come to this country illegally in the first place.

> THE LAZY PEOPLE in the shitty
> united states deserve there country to go way
> down.

wait a second... if the united states sucks so much, why are people immigrating illegally into the country? for the record, the USA has the most productive business workforce.

> We are doing this to you on purpuse,we have a
> plan.When you need tire for your car you pay/ i
> steal them.When you need shoes for your elbanbitos
> you go to the feet locker and pay,i go to the
> walmart and tell my children to put on the shoes
> they want and leave the old ones in the box.My
> elbabitioa get free lunch every day at the
> willowbrook school.Soon we will take over all
> america and white people and asian people will
> find out what life is like foe spanish people
> because it will be yours LIFE.

sounds like you have an outstanding set of morals that you plan to bring!

i know you dont speak for all illegal immigrants (especially those from mexico) but seriously, what if we did this to your country? what have we done to mexico? oh... and you could use some english lessons.

i do hope you reply. ♥

Date: October 12, 2006 11:29AM

Gravis Wrote:
> Fairfax MF-er Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You hate America so much, please go back to
> > whatever country you came from. Obviously it is
> > better than here, and we really don't want you.
>
> vatican is NOT in the USA, dumbass.

I was responding to ferfux's anti-America rant in general, dumbass.

Date: October 12, 2006 11:30AM

Maybe this is what ferfux wants in NoVA...

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=60EA3B09-B578-4C8A-94EB-1E537E5E12D3

...I'd like to see La Raza defend 50 people crammed into a three bedroom house.

Date: October 12, 2006 11:42AM

Fairfax MF-er Wrote:
> I was responding to ferfux's anti-America rant in
> general, dumbass.

when you quote a specific post, it indicates you are responding to THAT post. also, the post you quoted was not anti-america. from this, i cannot extrapolate your true intent. you lack proper cause to call me a dumbass. you however, have given proper cause to be called a dumbass. hooray for you.

Date: October 12, 2006 11:45AM

I dont think anyone could defend that. I am glad the local cops called the feds and told them to start doing their job. I think everyone is tired of the feds just saying they dont have the manpower or place to put them.
Think of the cost if each of the fifty went to the emergency room for an illness or minor injury once a year. I would estimate around several million dollars and that doesnt include the cost if they find something really wrong with them.
I dont see the great cost in getting a bus, driving it to mexico and handing them back over. If they are here illegally then why bother with a court hearing or all that bullshit.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: October 13, 2006 06:39PM

hell, just buy an old, beat up school bus. (10 grand) Bolt the windows shot ( a bolt is like 10 cents) Or cover them with plywood (Even cheaper). Hire some schmo to drive it, and good bye illeagals.

Date: October 13, 2006 09:10PM

A few points before clicking on the below link

1. I love my God Damned country. THE USA is the greatest country in the God damneddest world. THe Greeks may have invented Democracy but our constitution is honing and perfecting it decade by decade. i was born in Philadelphia my dad was in the Navy so i got to see a fair bit of the USA as well as the World.

2. yes the Vatican is in another country. I was making two points about Cultural perspective of how americans see themselves and how Foriegners see us. Irony is lost on some.

3. The torrent of immigrants were harshly impeded in part of the 19th century and then the liberal 60's started the process of immigrants to this country again.

4. pls click on the link below then continue with your regularly scheduled ranting and raving. or ya know Fuck off. I dont care which.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/13/national/13baby.html?ei=5088&en=e61b6e0daaaf53ef&ex=1294808400&adxnnl=1&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&adxnnlx=1160787847-HLLC60lk0jpRL8o1BpdwWw

Date: October 13, 2006 09:37PM

I am not sure what point you are trying to make. It could be you dont care much for illegals or on the other hand you dont care for Americans being critical of foreigners.
My point is to assimilate if you are going to come here. You dont piss on the streets and get drunk and rape women or molest children. The other point is if you want to take all the free benefits America has to offer then try working for them first and most of all paying taxes. Whatever side of the day labor debate you are on there is no debate that the majority dont pay taxes on the income earned from that labor. We have more than enough freeloaders in this country we dont need more.

Date: October 14, 2006 02:16PM

I was merely pointing out that most people's point of view is one sided. They point fingers at people when they should point fingers at themselves. I pointed out the immigration article to make the point that a pointed discussion about immigration is needed and facts are needed to stay on point. You can point to many ills in society but the media is pointing this one out recently. The point is people scratch their pointy heads and point fingers with out an informed point. They scream about an issue wether they are backed by truth or fallacies or wave thier pointy Phalluces and never make a point. Point game match

Date: October 14, 2006 02:18PM

ferfux Wrote:
> I was merely pointing out that most people's point
> of view is one sided. They point fingers at
> people when they should point fingers at
> themselves. I pointed out the immigration article
> to make the point that a pointed discussion about
> immigration is needed and facts are needed to stay
> on point. You can point to many ills in society
> but the media is pointing this one out recently.
> The point is people scratch their pointy heads and
> point fingers with out an informed point. They
> scream about an issue wether they are backed by
> truth or fallacies or wave thier pointy Phalluces
> and never make a point. Point game match

What's your point?

Posted by: Hooligan ()
Date: October 14, 2006 07:23PM

www.natvan.com

Read here why Immigration of this sort is unwelcomed by lots of folk.

IMMIGRATION
Posted by: Hooligan ()
Date: October 14, 2006 07:26PM

National Vanguard Magazine -- Number 115 (November-December 1995)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alien Nation:
Common Sense about America's Immigration Disaster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Peter Brimelow. Published by Random House (New York, 1995). Available from National Vanguard Books for $25.50, postpaid.

The reviews of this book in the controlled press have been extraordinarily hostile. Many reviewers thought it shouldn't have been published. They denounced its author as a "racist" and an "anti-Semite" for his views on immigration.

A review in the New York Times sniffed: "Mr. Brimelow . . . wants to keep the immigration flow not just limited, and not just higher skilled, but also mostly white. . . . Mr. Brimelow doesn't consider Jews to meet his definition of `white' either . . . ."

The Jewish executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union, Ira Glasser, complained in a letter to the editor of the New York Times that Brimelow wants an America as White as the one we had in 1965, before the change in U.S. immigration law allowed the sewers of Asia, Africa, and Latin America to swamp our shores with their wretched refuse. Especially galling to Glasser is Brimelow's description of Immigration and Naturalization Service waiting rooms: "Just as when you leave Park Avenue and descend into the subway, when you enter the INS waiting rooms you find yourself in an underworld that is not just teeming but is also almost entirely colored." Glasser concludes that Brimelow's words make it clear that he is a racist.

Almost any objective reader of Alien Nation would reach the same conclusion, if by "racist" we mean a person who is conscious of the existence of races, doesn't feel obliged to pretend that he isn't conscious, and also doesn't mind saying that he prefers his own race. Actually, Brimelow goes a bit beyond that. He understands and is not afraid to state, for example, that a nation (as the etymology of the word indicates) is really an extended family, in which every citizen is linked to every other by birth and blood. He points out that back in the days when the United States was still a nation, its immigration law required an applicant for naturalization to be a "free white person." And in his introduction, where he explains why he wrote the book, he says: "My [four-year-old] son, Alexander, is a white male with blue eyes and blond hair." He wants America to be a country where his son will have a place, a country that his son can feel a part of. That's enough to send people like Ira Glasser into a frothing rage of hatred against Brimelow and his book.

Despite all this, Brimelow goes out of his way trying to persuade people that he isn't a racist--not that his denials throw the Jews off his scent for a second. In a recent episode of the television interview program Crossfire, the Jewish co-host Michael Kinsley hammered away at him for his alleged racism, citing one statement after another from his book with racial overtones and keeping Brimelow on the defensive throughout the program. One wonders why he doesn't just come right out and say, "Yes, I'm a racist. I want a White America for myself and my posterity, and there will be no place in it for Jews."

In the first place, if he'd taken such a forthright position, his book wouldn't have been published by Random House, and it wouldn't be displayed on the shelves of bookstores all over the country. That would be a shame, because despite its failure to come fully to grips with racial matters Alien Nation is a very valuable book.

In the second place, we can't be sure that Brimelow really has come to grips with race even in his own mind. He begins his preface with the statement:

There is a sense in which current immigration policy is Adolf Hitler's posthumous revenge on America. The U.S. political elite emerged from the [Second World] war passionately concerned to cleanse itself from all taints of racism or xenophobia. Eventually, it enacted the epochal Immigration Act . . . of 1965.
Unfortunately, the U.S. cultural elite--and Brimelow, as a senior editor of Forbes magazine, is a member--also let itself be stampeded into denying any racist taint. The fashionable attitude since the war has been individualism. One must not think of oneself as a member of a racial group, but only as an individual. And one must never judge anyone else by his race, but instead must pretend not to be aware of racial traits at all and must look on everyone only as an individual. Thus, it matters not whether a person is a Jew or a Gentile, a Black or a White, a man or a woman: he or she must be judged separately, with no consideration of group characteristics.

Brimelow, to his credit, has largely rejected such foolishness, but it is not clear that he has thought things through completely, especially where Jews are concerned. In a number of places in his book he notes the anti-White bias of the mass media. He cites specific media statements which exemplify their approval of the continued "browning" of America and their determined opposition to any effort to get a grip on the out-of-control immigration situation. But he fails to connect this bias to the Jewish control of the media.

His naiveté is more striking when he speculates on the reasons for the present immigration mess. He notes that Jews played a disproportionately important role in pushing the 1965 law through the Congress. Then he writes:

Why were the 1965 Act's supporters all so wrong? The kindest answer must be staggering technical incompetence. They simply did not think through just how the immigration system that they had put together would really work.
Does Brimelow really believe that Emanuel Celler and the others in Congress who designed the present system didn't understand exactly what they were doing?

Perhaps he's reluctant to come to the conclusion that the Jews actually set out to destroy the racial basis of America decades ago and are continuing to do everything they can to further that destruction today, because he knows several Jews who have weaseled their ways into leading positions in immigration reform organizations. It's difficult for most Gentiles to accept the fact that Jews always have employed the fox-in-charge-of-the-hen-house strategy: slip a few Jews into the Gentile camp and arrange for them to grab as many key positions as possible in the defense structure. That just seems too devious and unnatural for non-Jews to grasp, and so patriotic organizations, ranging from the National Rifle Association and various citizens' militias to immigration reform groups, usually are overjoyed to have a few "patriotic" Jews volunteering to help them. They believe that having Jews in prominent positions will protect their organizations from accusations of racism and anti-Semitism.

Brimelow also is aware that Jews are not the only ones who want the browning of America to continue. On the Crossfire program cited above, one of the participants who attacked Brimelow most viciously was a representative of the Roman Catholic Church. And it was that faithful son of the Church, Edward M. Kennedy, who co-sponsored Emanuel Celler's 1965 immigration law. Although the great majority of White Americans with Catholic backgrounds do not share the aims of the Catholic hierarchy, the latter are hell-bent on keeping the flood of Catholic mestizos coming across the southern border. On top of that, there is an all too abundant supply of guilt-ridden, Bible-crazed Protestants who are hoping to atone for being born White by giving away their birthright to the swarming, colored masses of the world.

The kindest explanation of Brimelow's failure to be forthright on the Jewish role in immigration policy is that he made a conscious choice: either write a best-selling book which gets most of the facts on America's immigration disaster out to the American people, without blaming that disaster on the Jews; or blame it on the Jews and find himself with a manuscript that no mainstream publisher would touch. This book is so much better than other recent books calling for immigration reform--it comes so much closer to dealing frankly with the racial aspects of the subject, and it even hints at the Jewish aspects--that kindness in this regard seems justified.

If one is less inclined to be kind to Brimelow, however, one might guess that he is simply a captive of his class: a yuppie unable to overcome yuppie prejudices. The world of the yuppie is based on money, status, and standard of consumption. In the yuppie world Jews play a prominent and enviable role: they are so clever, so successful, so efficient at accumulation. To criticize Jews in any fundamental way is to undermine the basis for one's own existence: it is to lower one's own status and seriously jeopardize one's ability to continue accumulating. It is to risk being drummed out of the country club in disgrace.

More than that, it is to violate the most deeply ingrained rule of yuppie behavior: it is to show bad manners. It is to become déclassé. One simply does not break ranks and level blanket charges against one's own class or any significant portion of it. It just isn't done.

The very boldest of yuppies may hint that Blacks are deficient in some way, if his hints are politely worded, because Blacks really aren't a part of the yuppie world. Even so, anything said about race must be said in the most roundabout manner possible and larded with plenty of apologies: plain talk is not a yuppie virtue. To speak as plainly as Brimelow does causes gasps and raised eyebrows among his fellow yuppies. He has risked being offensive, and giving offense is a yuppie no-no. To go further and say that the collective Jewish strategy is and always has been to destroy every other nation or race which permits itself to be infiltrated by Jews would be offensive indeed. No matter how overwhelming the evidence, Brimelow just can't bring himself to say that: perhaps not even to think it. In the yuppie world, there is nothing more offensive than racism and anti-Semitism.

In any case, let us be happy with what Brimelow does say. He tells us, for example, that the Whitest decade in America's existence was the 1940s, when the country was 90 per cent White. The country had been growing Whiter by the year in the preceding decades, because immigration from Europe gave the White portion of the population a faster rate of growth than the non-White portion. Furthermore, the non-White portion of the population (with the exception of the Jews) was excluded from White society and from the political process. Films, books, magazines, and other records from that era portray an essentially White country.

The Second World War changed everything. It was an ideological war, and the ideology of America and her allies was egalitarianism. In the name of equality we poured fire from the sky and incinerated German cities. For the sake of equality we promoted the ethnic cleansing of the eastern German territories, in which millions of ethnic Germans were expelled from their ancestral homes and millions more were butchered. To teach the Germans about equality we subjected hundreds of thousands of their women to gang rape by our Soviet allies. In order to further the cause of equality we installed an anti-nationalist and anti-racist occupation government over the conquered Germans, staffed all of their schools and their mass media with people considered traitors by their former government, and used the latest techniques of psychological conditioning to instill a deep sense of racial guilt and self-hatred in the German people. How, then, could we justify maintaining a White America? How could we avoid applying the same principles of egalitarianism to our own society that we had rammed down the throats of the Germans?

That was the argument of the Jewish arbiters of fashion and their collaborators. The political elite, of course, was as eager as ever to be fashionable. And the cultural elite couldn't think of a way to oppose the argument without being considered rude. And so here we are, three decades after the new immigration law, with a country which has dropped from 90 per cent White to 75 per cent White (72 per cent if one subtracts the Jews from the "White" category) and is dropping faster every year. As Brimelow points out, the relative effect of non-White immigrants in darkening America's complexion has become much greater since the White birthrate dropped below the replacement level.

Alien Nation is a gold mine of hot statistics and factual arguments on every aspect of the immigration disaster: economic, political, cultural, legal, moral, etc. For example, there are the hand-wringing, limp-wristed types who believe that we mustn't close our borders to Third Worlders, because to do so would make them angry: keeping our border with Mexico open relieves the population pressure south of the border and lessens the likelihood of violence on the part of Mexicans desperate to find a better life in the United States. To counter this pathetic argument, Brimelow shows clearly that population growth in the Third World is far too high to be alleviated by immigration to the United States. Even if the immigration levels for mestizos and Blacks are increased substantially, it won't make a dent in the natural increase of populations in Mexico and Africa.

The real value of Alien Nation is not in its statistics, however. We don't need to have it proved to us that non-White immigration to the United States is an unmitigated disaster. We already know that. The value of Brimelow's book lies more in its anecdotal commentary on the bigotry, hysteria, and mendacity of the pro-immigration crowd. By exposing them as the crooks they are, by revealing the fallacies in their reasoning, and by not retreating when they begin screeching about racism and anti-Semitism, Brimelow can give courage and inspiration to many people who share our concerns but who heretofore have been afraid to stand up and speak out.

Still, it is mildly troubling that a man as astute and honest as Brimelow can't seem to bring himself to be rude to the people whose policies he knows are destroying America's racial basis. He chats politely with them at cocktail parties and seminars, and he even goes out to dinner with them. That's just too civilized.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 14, 2006 11:11PM

Oh OK, the National Vangaurd "fan" has spoken, gimme a fuckin break dude. You guys represent the foulest of all humans, go preach your nerdish anger somewhere else.

Date: October 15, 2006 10:41AM

People like Brimelow are part of the problem. They turn an issue about illegal immigration into an issue about race. Just like the Minutemen, which, if you listen to them, sound like they have already been infiltrated by former members of the Klan, Brimelow and people like him are trying to use popular discontent with illegal immigration as a clarion call to be racist.

The fact is our social services network cannot sustain mass illegal immigration AND retiring Baby Boomers without reform. We have to crack down on border enforcement, workplace enforcement AND begin reforms of our tax and healthcare systems if we want to United States to remain a world leader. If we don't make these changes now, in 20 years we will be a crippled former SuperPower trying to function in a world where China, India and Europe are the dominant players. Trying to carry all of Latin America on our back will make this even harder.

Date: October 15, 2006 11:55AM

I totally agree with Locian's assessment of the future reality. I just want to see people who are here now earning a living legalized, documented, and placed into the system, paying the same into it as you or I.

Date: October 15, 2006 02:06PM

Pretending the issue of immigration isn't about race seems a little naive.

Posted by: well.. ()
Date: October 16, 2006 12:20AM

..I think it's more about culture.

Date: October 16, 2006 12:57AM

That double shooting in Sterling Park from Friday night is providing a ripe argument for the anti-immigration crowd, I am amazed nobody on that side of the argument has brought it up.

Date: October 16, 2006 12:18PM

Why bother bringing it up? By the time a few posts in response are made there will be another murder. Although this one you speak of was in Loudoun there was a time when fairfax county had two murders a year. Now they get that in a couple of weeks.
Between the gang activity, the murders and the rapes who wants to continue living in this area unless you have to.

Posted by: don't forget... ()
Date: October 16, 2006 06:04PM

...the traffic in this area that just keeps getting worse. We're well on our way to 24x7 gridlock by 2020.

I hope to be far, far away from here by 2020.

Date: October 16, 2006 11:38PM

in 2020 maybe everyone wil have helicopters. They will crash them all so much it won't be reported on the traffic reports. The population will decrease and all will be well again. That happened in CHina except it was an epidemic that killed people.

Date: October 17, 2006 01:58AM

burpgun Wrote:
> Pretending the issue of immigration isn't about
> race seems a little naive.

i took your comment into serious consideration and determined that this isnt an issue of immigration of a race, it's an issue of illegal immigration. while im sure there are some who really want to deport anyone who doesnt look like them, im not one of them. if all illegal immigrants were white people i would have the exact the same negative feelings toward them. it would also make things easier as there wouldnt be dumbasses like you accusing everyone of being a racist.

Date: October 17, 2006 02:19AM

Someone once suggested that humanity start getting all races to fuck all other races equally and systematically. Within a few dozen generations, all people would be the same color, and then we'd have to latch onto some other petty shit to base our hate of each other on.

Date: October 17, 2006 04:06AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> Someone once suggested that humanity start getting
> all races to fuck all other races equally and
> systematically. Within a few dozen generations,
> all people would be the same color, and then we'd
> have to latch onto some other petty shit to base
> our hate of each other on.

you mean like...
  • interests
  • physical appearance (height, weight, etc..)
  • athletic ability
  • intellect
  • social class
  • nationality
  • location/city/state
  • school/college
  • values
  • morals
  • religion (JIHAD!)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2006 04:16AM by Gravis.

Date: October 17, 2006 04:47AM

Yeah that pretty much coves it, except you missed "sports team preference". A lot of motherfuckers just hate non-stop on that shit.

Date: October 17, 2006 05:04AM

lol... that is sooooo true.   xD

Posted by: Fairfax MF--er ()
Date: October 17, 2006 09:54AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> That double shooting in Sterling Park from Friday
> night is providing a ripe argument for the
> anti-immigration crowd, I am amazed nobody on that
> side of the argument has brought it up.

I'm pretty sure the shooter was not Hispanic, though the victims were.

Posted by: Fairfax MF--er ()
Date: October 17, 2006 09:56AM

burpgun Wrote:

Illegal immigration. And no, it's not about race. If you had a bunch of Canadians crossing the border and living 15 to a house and using social services without paying much back in return, people would be pissed about that too.

It's naive to think people who don't like illegal immigration are racist.

Date: October 17, 2006 07:26PM

Well, I guess I am racist (who knew) beacause I would have no problem with Canadians coming over the border and living 15 to a house and using social services.

However, Canaidians also speak the same languange as us (quebecians excepted) and as far as I know don't rape every female they see or stab a lot of people. Plus, if they use our social services, I can go to their country (very legally and easily) and use their healthcare for free. If they want to live 15 to a house I don't care, as long as if they burn it down or somthing else it doesn't affect my house.

Date: October 17, 2006 09:22PM

burpgun Wrote:

Gravis/Fairfax Mofo: What in that statement accuses anyone of being a racist or implies that people who don't like immigration are racist? I think your vitriolic comments on that fairly innocuous statement go far in its support.

And Gravis I'm glad we finally got you thinking - too bad the final result was just as stupid as ever. Don't give up on it though brah...

Date: October 17, 2006 10:08PM

burpgun,
   if im a racist then you're a fascist.

Date: October 18, 2006 07:35PM

this basically sums it all up:
from here: http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20061007/note16ref.asp

The population of the US hit 300 million this week. Heres how:
new birth every 7 seconds. A death eavery 13 seconds. No big deal, the population goes up kinda slowly. Except:

EACH MINUTE, 2 MORE IMMIGRANTS ARRIVE THAN LEAVE THE COUNRTY.

That is a net gain of 6 people per minute to the US. So one of every 6 increases to the US population is b/c of someone immigrating.

Posted by: ... ()
Date: October 18, 2006 11:01PM

The population of the US probably hit 300 million a while ago, and it was probably an illegal Mexican.

Posted by: hmmmm...... ()
Date: August 22, 2020 09:40PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.