HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How long before people wise up and stop feeding Jeff Bezos' clickbait model WaPo?
Posted by: iLester. ()
Date: January 17, 2017 02:47PM

Three obviously fake stories in the last week.

1. Russian malware infecting Vermont utility power plant
2. Russia creating ISIS and Al Qaeda
3. Head of DC National Guard fired before inauguration

http://www.mintpressnews.com/why-the-washington-post-latest-folly-is-weaponized-journalism/224118/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How long before people wise up and stop feeding Jeff Bezos' clickbait model WaPo?
Posted by: Old people ()
Date: January 17, 2017 03:10PM

They will all be dead in another two decades. Nobody under 50 pays for that garbage.

Re: How long before people wise up and stop feeding Jeff Bezos' clickbait model WaPo?
Posted by: Charles Esquire III ()
Date: January 17, 2017 03:13PM

I have asked myself this for years about Fox news, and am currently asking myself this about the likes of InfoWars and Breitbart. Fox News has gained some respectability, but the other two are no better than tabloid news. If you want conservative leaning news, than that is fine, but the drivel those two are selling do nothing but give their readers CTE.

Posted by: MSM = liars ()
Date: January 17, 2017 03:22PM

The Post has lost so much credibility, it's amazing they're still in business. It probably won't be much longer though.

Good riddance when that happens.

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: January 17, 2017 03:40PM

The full court press is really on during this inauguration week.

Go to google news - fake news abounds

Posted by: powered by Phorum ()
Date: January 17, 2017 03:42PM

I subscribe although I loathe their shameless bias against everything pro-American. Largely because of their local sports coverage. No one else does it right now.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.