HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: There are better options ()
Date: January 09, 2017 08:54AM

I smell bullshit but still the owner was cashing it in by appearing on TV this morning. Maybe he thinks a wave of SJW's will make his shitty burrito stand more lucrative. Fuck these dividers.

Chipotle
Baja Fresh
Moes
Qdoba
Taco Bell

All better than Anita's overpriced shit anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Anitas sucks ()
Date: January 09, 2017 09:00AM

Has sucked since the old lady died.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Pancho Villa ()
Date: January 09, 2017 09:01AM

Don't forget Tippys Taco

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: .... ()
Date: January 09, 2017 09:03AM

Agreed. Also boycotting Anitas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Aja ()
Date: January 09, 2017 09:07AM

Way ahead of you...I've been boycotting Anita's since 2010 because they suck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Don't forget ()
Date: January 09, 2017 09:29AM

California Tortilla and Uncle Julio's.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: hoaxers are haters ()
Date: January 09, 2017 09:44AM

Do people you orchestrate these hoaxes ever realize how much they add to a climate of hatred? People who accept these allegations at face value assume that the world is filled with racist white people and KKK members.

Look at what has happened in Chicago last week with the retarded kid being tortured. Or the riots in Ferguson or the cops assassinated in Texas and Louisiana. All crimes by blacks who have been fed hoaxes and think they are racially justified.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Revenge ()
Date: January 09, 2017 10:55AM

Read their yelp reviews - They suck

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Real story ()
Date: January 09, 2017 11:15AM

The story is real and the "young couple" that left the racist message were [redacted] and his wife [redacted].



Source: I work there.

edit by Cary (the admin): Names of supposed perpetrators removed due to suspected libel.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2017 04:43PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: JjwGD ()
Date: January 09, 2017 11:16AM

I called that out days ago!
Too bad that any publicity is thought to be good - they often forget that it turns off as many, if not more, people than it gets.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: I worked at Taco Bell shortly ()
Date: January 09, 2017 11:24AM

I had a lady complain that I didn't give her hot sauce. She asked to speak to the manager. She waited at the drive thru while I got her. While she was talking to the lady about her issue, I shoved a packet of hot sauce in my ass crack and pulled it out, put it in the middle of a handful of them and handed them to her. About a half an hour later she returned, this time she walked her fat, last self into the store. She created a scene and I got fired a couple of days later.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Story is Bogus, incites hate ()
Date: January 09, 2017 11:44AM

I don't know how things work today but back in the 80's, in general, blacks didn't tip. Neither did most groups of all women. I never considered it personal, it was just the way things worked.

As for the blacks I considered it cultural. The women knew better...they just played dumb. I feel comfortable saying that because many told me that outside my job and they didn't know I waitressed.

I don't believe this story at all and agree about the damage this type of bogus claim incites. I will no longer patronize any Anita's.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Story Bogus ()
Date: January 09, 2017 12:04PM

Decent food and good service at Anita's? Haha - good one! Did anyone fall for this obviously bogus claim?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 09, 2017 02:13PM

Los Toltecos is much better

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: January 09, 2017 02:47PM

Story is Bogus, incites hate Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know how things work today but back in the
> 80's, in general, blacks didn't tip. Neither did
> most groups of all women. I never considered it
> personal, it was just the way things worked.
>
> As for the blacks I considered it cultural. The
> women knew better...they just played dumb. I feel
> comfortable saying that because many told me that
> outside my job and they didn't know I waitressed.
>
> I don't believe this story at all and agree about
> the damage this type of bogus claim incites. I
> will no longer patronize any Anita's.

Niggers still don't tip.

30 more years from now...niggers still won't tip.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Fat Alberto ()
Date: January 09, 2017 03:34PM

Thats Ok...more delicious breakfast burritos for me...mwahahaha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: WELE9 ()
Date: January 09, 2017 06:52PM


what the fuck are you talking about?

NO POSTS WITHOUT A URL, PIC OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN - OR AT LEAST WICH DAMN STATION ROLLED THE REEL


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: jorge2 ()
Date: January 09, 2017 07:39PM

WELE9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>


> what the fuck are you talking about?
>
> NO POSTS WITHOUT A URL, PIC OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN -
> OR AT LEAST WICH DAMN STATION ROLLED THE REEL
>




I think this, Wele9:

http://wtop.com/loudoun-county/2017/01/waitress-gets-no-tip-racist-note-on-check-in-loudoun-co-restaurant/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: I didn't eat @ anitas tonight ()
Date: January 09, 2017 08:46PM

Not going tomorrow either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Don't forget ()
Date: January 09, 2017 09:02PM

Chuy's > anything else listed above

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: TacoBamba ()
Date: January 09, 2017 09:05PM

If you haven't had it, you have to go:

Taco Bamba, two locations Falls Church and Vienna.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Pimmit is crowded ()
Date: January 09, 2017 09:19PM

TacoBamba Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you haven't had it, you have to go:
>
> Taco Bamba, two locations Falls Church and Vienna.


I walked away from the one near Whole Foods because it was so fucking crowded. Is Vienna any better (crowdwise)? I've heard from people the menu is great.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: TacoBamba ()
Date: January 09, 2017 09:35PM

Both locations are super busy from 12-2:30pm, never been there for dinner. Go during off hours and you should be good. Everything is great there. Vienna location has a bar with some good tequilas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Yes ()
Date: January 09, 2017 09:48PM

Don't forget Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chuy's > anything else listed above


This guy gets it. Chuy's is awesome.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: BurritoBandito ()
Date: January 09, 2017 10:01PM

Anitas breakfast burritos are like crack. Also they have a burrito called the El Zorro which tastes better than 20 year old asian pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: wrong gringo ()
Date: January 09, 2017 10:07PM

BurritoBandito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anitas breakfast burritos are like crack. Also
> they have a burrito called the El Zorro which
> tastes better than 20 year old asian pussy.

They have skimping on meat the past few years anyway, fuck Anitas. Fuck them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Chimp out monitor ()
Date: January 10, 2017 08:04AM

When will the niggers stop making this shit up? Everyone knows it's fake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: que lastima ()
Date: January 10, 2017 08:31AM

used to be Anitas was good food for cheap. Now its average food for sit-down prices. You cannot charge 12 bucks for a slop of fucking beans, a taco and 2 oz of chicken. Nonsense. Que lastima...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Lunch today ()
Date: January 10, 2017 10:26AM

Not at Anita's.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: I'll still go ()
Date: January 10, 2017 01:49PM

Order a diet coke and just fill up on unlimited chips and salsa.

I won't tip.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Woops. Another fake... ()
Date: January 10, 2017 02:12PM

The best part of the Obama years? The racial healing...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Orkin Special Forces ()
Date: January 11, 2017 07:24AM

The last time I was in Anita's, I had to fight off the roaches. Disgusting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: 4FVt3 ()
Date: January 11, 2017 09:20AM

.
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 9.19.40 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 9.19.58 AM.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: hKC9j ()
Date: January 11, 2017 09:27AM

so your point is this i imagine: it's a racial hoax

it appears the waitress wrote the note

* for all we know the tip was left CASH

* i doubt that waitress is reporting all her tips

i remember when the first anita's came in the area in the late 1990's after democrats politically "won" in the area (and have somehow managed to stay in power and lock down all jobs for democrats). union workers were furious and told people not to eat there. at the time i wondered. it wasn't long until area polititians shut down all those made-in-USA union halls in the area - hiring government run illegals in their place.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: yuck yuck ()
Date: January 11, 2017 11:25AM

Woops. Another fake... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The best part of the Obama years? The racial
> healing...

+1 good

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: PdKb3 ()
Date: January 11, 2017 04:57PM

I have been boycotting them since the 90s...Montezuma's revenge EVERY MEAL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Go Trump ()
Date: January 11, 2017 06:38PM

I will never boycott ANITA's as I've never had a bad meal there.
Great Nacho's, Enchilada's and breakfast menu.

I couldn't give a rat's ass about the news story.
Their food and service are great.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: you must be from West Virginia ()
Date: January 11, 2017 06:46PM

Go Trump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I will never boycott ANITA's as I've never had a
> bad meal there.
> Great Nacho's, Enchilada's and breakfast menu.
>
> I couldn't give a rat's ass about the news story.
>
> Their food and service are great.

You have probably never tasted real Mexican or even Tex Mex food. Anita's is bogus. They started skimping on the beef and chicken a few years ago and even their veggie burritos have gone downhill. I think their heyday came and went. I think the racist tip story is a lie too, but if their food was a little better, I might let it slide.

Tippy's's in Springfield. Cheaper food at a better price.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: You're crazy ()
Date: January 11, 2017 08:09PM

you must be from West Virginia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> You have probably never tasted real Mexican or
> even Tex Mex food. Anita's is bogus. They started
> skimping on the beef and chicken a few years ago
> and even their veggie burritos have gone downhill.
> I think their heyday came and went. I think the
> racist tip story is a lie too, but if their food
> was a little better, I might let it slide.
>
> Tippy's's in Springfield. Cheaper food at a better
> price.


You're full of shit. I just had lunch there the other day and had the 3 chicken taco with rice and beans. It was loaded with chicken, much more than I expected. It must be you. You're probably some grimy shithead that came in bitching about everything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Rat Trapper ()
Date: January 11, 2017 08:33PM

Go Trump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I will never boycott ANITA's as I've never had a
> bad meal there.
> Great Nacho's, Enchilada's and breakfast menu.
>
> I couldn't give a rat's ass about the news story.
>
> Their food and service are great.

You may not give a rat's ass, but you have surely eaten one if you've eaten at Anita's!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Sgt. Friday ()
Date: January 11, 2017 08:46PM

Besides the handwriting itself, the first clue that it's a hoax was the "Great Servide" phrase. Whoever heard of a black waitress giving good service? HAHAHA! Niggers are so obvious!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Hey Sarge ()
Date: January 11, 2017 09:12PM

Sgt. Friday Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Besides the handwriting itself, the first clue
> that it's a hoax was the "Great Servide" phrase.
> Whoever heard of a black waitress giving good
> service? HAHAHA! Niggers are so obvious!

Now, Friday...you are either a troll or a racist but you are taking away from the real story with your crap comment. I have had plenty of wonderful black servers in restaurants, and as a waitress, I haven't been tipped many times, often by blacks. Never took it personal, some people don't believe in tipping.

If for no other reason, please, please please.....try not to inflame already unnecessary tense times, this country needs to pull together.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: January 11, 2017 10:14PM

Nigga what?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Answer to what ()
Date: January 11, 2017 11:15PM

nigga what? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nigga what?

Go to bed...adults on the thread

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: It's not only nignogs ()
Date: January 11, 2017 11:30PM

Who don't tip. Two of my friends are big liberals and they never tip.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Old Anita's Fan ()
Date: January 11, 2017 11:31PM

Went back to the Vienna location after about 20 yrs. It was god awful
along with the service. I'll never go back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: OldskoolNOVA ()
Date: January 12, 2017 08:19AM

Their food has sucked since I can remember which goes back to around 2000. I bought my first home just a few blocks from one of their locations and I remember walking over there a few times to eat. After a few times I never went back. The food was absolutely terrible. it's the only mexican food I can ever remember that was so bad it was not edible. I am not even that picky either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Stupid"News" ()
Date: January 12, 2017 05:54PM

New location at Ravensworth shopping center is pretty good. I am not NOT going because someone wrote something dumb on a receipt.

Who really cares? Why is this news anyway? You don't have to look very far to find people treating others with disrespect or dishonesty.

Get over it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Not Stupid news ()
Date: January 12, 2017 06:59PM

Nope, need an explanation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: No complaints ()
Date: January 12, 2017 09:25PM

I don't care.
Since they opened Ravensworth, I eat there all the time. Never had any problems. Easy carry out area for those breakfast burritos in the mornings. Good meals for dinner and weekend lunch if I want.
Someone is butthurt for Anita's and just wants to cause trouble.
I don't know what answers you want, but I got a feeling you're not going to get them here. So just keep posting here, wasting your time, or get off your butt and go ask Tommy for some answers.
You're as bad as Lake Royal and his local contractor crap.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: For no complaints ()
Date: January 12, 2017 10:13PM

No complaints Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I don't know what answers you want, but I got a
> feeling you're not going to get them here.

Answers to....

Why does it say reprint? Why is the balance $0.00 on the reprint? Why is it stamped after hours? Did Ms. Carter allow the 2 regular customers to take a photograph of the receipt so they could post it to Facebook or did she take a photo of the receipt and send it to the 2 regular customers, because she supposedly was not "asking for all this attention”?

>No complaints Wrote: So just keep posting here, wasting your time, or get off
your butt and go ask Tommy for some answers.

Tommy has had plenty of time to step up and answer, obviously he isn't interested.

>No complaints Wrote: You're as bad as Lake Royal and his local contractor crap.

Why is it a problem for you trying to get to the truth? I don't care either way but the questions deserve an answer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: No complaints ()
Date: January 12, 2017 10:31PM

For no complaints Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No complaints Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > I don't know what answers you want, but I got a
> > feeling you're not going to get them here.
>
> Answers to....
>
> Why does it say reprint? Why is the balance $0.00
> on the reprint? Why is it stamped after hours? Did
> Ms. Carter allow the 2 regular customers to take a
> photograph of the receipt so they could post it to
> Facebook or did she take a photo of the receipt
> and send it to the 2 regular customers, because
> she supposedly was not "asking for all this
> attention”?
>
> >No complaints Wrote: So just keep posting here,
> wasting your time, or get off
> your butt and go ask Tommy for some answers.
>
> Tommy has had plenty of time to step up and
> answer, obviously he isn't interested.
>
> >No complaints Wrote: You're as bad as Lake Royal
> and his local contractor crap.
>
> Why is it a problem for you trying to get to the
> truth? I don't care either way but the questions
> deserve an answer.


You're not going to get your answers here.
If Tommy hasn't stepped up then go ask him to step up. What do you think, that he reads your posts here? You want answers from Anita's but all you've probably done is post here. How can they answer your questions if they don't know them. Believe me, Tommy isn't going online to check out FFXU.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Anitas Breakfast Burritos Baby! ()
Date: January 12, 2017 10:42PM

Ya..They Are Old School California Surf Dude.."Bitchen" .. That's GREAT!! Time To Light Up a "J" after one..... You Young Hipsters!

DAJAX Had one at the new Anitas in Ravensworth a week back Ya Baby..Good!! Had had a few out Old Rt 50 Way too.. Always Great!!

And I don't care bout any News Or "Fake News" stories either!! ..No "J" for me people.. That was Ancient History..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Afro Studies ()
Date: January 12, 2017 10:43PM

Most universities have created Afro-Studies programs so that they can better train Blacks how to most effectively play the victim card. Lots of courses on how evil all white people are, and with totally false claims of the "positive" contributions of blacks to America. The waitress must've been a grad of one of these programs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: For no complaints ()
Date: January 12, 2017 10:57PM

No complaints Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

How can they answer
> your questions if they don't know them. Believe
> me, Tommy isn't going online to check out FFXU.

Seriously, like the same questions aren't in comments from one end of the internet to the other? I agree, who the heck needs to come here to FFX U? The same comments are all over the donation page, all over Facebook, all over local and worldwide comments to articles. Is he an idiot who hasn't read anything?

If it was your business and a major story broke regarding your personal business where you are the owner, in small town USA, you wouldn't be following the comments? Give me a break.

If he isn't, he really is an idiot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: boycott anitias ()
Date: January 14, 2017 07:41AM

BOYCOTT IS IN EFFECT !
We will be organizing a picket of the Ashburn store soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Unit 8 ()
Date: January 14, 2017 08:32AM

Call Anita's and insist they fire the monkey or there will be consequences!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: So what ()
Date: January 14, 2017 08:34AM

boycott anitias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BOYCOTT IS IN EFFECT !
> We will be organizing a picket of the Ashburn
> store soon.


Shouldn't you post this where someone gives a shit about it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Rogerthat! ()
Date: January 14, 2017 09:22AM

So what Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> boycott anitias Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > BOYCOTT IS IN EFFECT !
> > We will be organizing a picket of the Ashburn
> > store soon.
>
>
> Shouldn't you post this where someone gives a shit
> about it?

They did.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Date: January 14, 2017 09:24AM

I ate at the one in Vienna one time and I caught "diarrhea"!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: So what ()
Date: January 14, 2017 09:50AM

I gotta give credit to this Anita's troll, he's one persistent little fucker.
Maybe you should post this at Ashburn Underground.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Not trolling ()
Date: January 14, 2017 10:14AM

So what Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I gotta give credit to this Anita's troll, he's
> one persistent little fucker.
> Maybe you should post this at Ashburn Underground.

Nah...it gets more views here on the main page

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: This is legit ()
Date: February 26, 2017 11:43AM

When someone pulls a racist hoax like this, it is not a victim-less act.

The person who paid the real tab is maligned, even if not known to the public. The wait staff likely knows who this person was and assumes the worst about their moral character. This person is assumed to be a bigot.

White people as a whole are also victims. The hoax perpetuates stereotypes of whites as racist and damages the healing that has happened over the past several generations.

Hoaxes like this lead minorities to feel oppressed and disliked by whites. Hoaxes like this further mistrust and animosity.

Anita's should be boycotted until this server is fired and the owner and manager issue an apology to the public.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Anita's is Stealing CC Info ()
Date: February 26, 2017 11:47AM

Can you trust anything they do? Fucking Racist Scumbags.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: This is legit ()
Date: February 26, 2017 11:49AM

This was an international news story.

People in France were complaining about the racist assholes in Virginia, USA.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Anita's Should PAY ()
Date: February 26, 2017 12:07PM

Total Bullshit...I love the smug ass look on her face. I hope she and the owners Pay...HARD! The false accusers never suffer...while the accused can be ruined.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Hoax? ()
Date: February 26, 2017 12:34PM

Is it a hoax or not? I don't see it being proven either way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Anita's Shill ()
Date: February 26, 2017 12:41PM

Hoax? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it a hoax or not? I don't see it being proven
> either way.

Did you read the other thread? Are you her or the guy who ran the GO Fund? How's the new car?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: XhtXG ()
Date: February 26, 2017 01:41PM

So it ends up she was a shitty waitress too?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: JF7FN ()
Date: February 26, 2017 02:55PM

Shitty waitress first, got pissed he said so on the receipt, made herself a new one saying no tip because they're racist, (im guessing they were just messing around), and then it went viral....whoops now what

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Not Messing...FRAUD at ANITA"S ()
Date: February 26, 2017 02:57PM

She took the glory and the money...arrest her ass and sue Anita's. Check your CC bill if used at Anita's...tip was probably changed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: SMH. ()
Date: February 26, 2017 03:05PM

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old news

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Call Anitas ()
Date: February 26, 2017 03:27PM

I'm telling you, call them. Tell them you won't step foot in there until they fire that fraud comitting, racist waitress. Tell them youre too scared to use a CC there or be falsely accused of being a racist.

I've called them three times in the last 24 hours and I swear I can hear that they're getting the point. It's in the manager's voice. He stated that they are 'making a decision' Monday morning.

That tells me that they KNOW she forged the note. There is no other decison to make.

Places like this have so many access control devices, cameras, employee logins, etc, that no way some dumb bitch like Carter would have been able to defeat them all.

First and foremost, restaurants are concerned with not getting ripped off by the employees. They keep a close watch on everything. They knew this shit was fake last month but kept their mouth shut because the original customer didn't seem to raise the issue. Who knows, maybe they only learned about this last week and got the lawyer.

Anyway CALL THEM!

703-724-9870.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Anita's Shill ()
Date: February 26, 2017 03:46PM

SMH. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Old news


You Mad Anita's?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Another Way ()
Date: February 26, 2017 04:02PM

Leave a review on yelp or google

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Anitas Call ()
Date: February 26, 2017 04:34PM

Annnnnnd, they took down their Facebook page.

I'm no psyhic but I'd bet this isn't going to end well for Ms, Carter after all..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Bye Bye Anita's ()
Date: February 26, 2017 04:46PM

It is amazing how the actions of one fucking nigger can crater a business -

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: Look again ()
Date: February 26, 2017 06:57PM

Anitas Call Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Annnnnnd, they took down their Facebook page.
>
> I'm no psyhic but I'd bet this isn't going to end
> well for Ms, Carter after all..

Look again, their Facebook page is still up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am boycotting Anita's because of the racist hoax by the staff
Posted by: special sauce ()
Date: February 26, 2017 07:49PM

i am boycotting anitas because of the food. it is awful. taco bell might be better.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **  ********  ********  **    ** 
 **     **   **  **      **     **    **   **  **  
 **     **    ****       **         **      ****   
 **     **     **        **        **        **    
  **   **      **        **       **         **    
   ** **       **        **       **         **    
    ***        **        **       **         **    
This forum powered by Phorum.