HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Head shops
Posted by: no ()
Date: March 30, 2007 07:19PM

eBay

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Chris ()
Date: April 04, 2007 04:10PM

Hey, i was looking for a headshop in richmond and i saw your post. Was wondering if you could give me directions or just the address and i can mapquest it. Thanks

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: April 04, 2007 04:28PM

12th and Clay streets in Richmond's historic Court End neighborhood, about two blocks from the historic State Capitol and Capitol Square. From I-95 take exit 74C to Route 250 West (Broad Street). At 11th Street turn right and go two blocks to Clay Street. Turn right on Clay. Due to construction, the parking deck is currently using the 12th Street entrance. So follow the blinking signs for parking in the parking deck. The House on the corner of 12th and Clay Streets.

Posted by: MDJ87 ()
Date: April 17, 2007 08:52PM

I keep hearing all this stuff about 4/20 being "National Pot Smoking Day" so I was wondering if head shops had big sales and discounts on 4/20.

Posted by: JustLikeJsh ()
Date: May 03, 2007 02:11PM

So has anyone tried the Salvia at Karmic Connection and do the even have it there? Just wondering because plan on gonig there real soon. Just tryin to get some info. Thanks

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: May 04, 2007 12:30AM

Karmic Connections, every time I am there at least two or three people come in looking for salvia, some X9000 or something. The superduper.

Anyway, that never happens at other head shops I go to that sell salvia.

Another thing, most of the time, Karmic says they are out of the superduper and offers the next grade salvia. You may want to call ahead and make sure it's in stock.

I've never tried it, but based on the people that come in there I am making a secondary recommendation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2007 12:31AM by RESton Peace.

Posted by: JustLikeJsh ()
Date: May 04, 2007 09:03AM

Dude, thanks so much. I really just wanted to know if they even had it. Im going to call them today. I've never done it either and have been wanting too. So do you think this stuff will become illegal in MD?

Date: May 04, 2007 09:35AM

you've never done it?? Prepare to be disappointed. An intense buzz, yes, but it doesn't touch the right places in the brain to be considered a "good" buzz. Of course, YMMMV, so have fun.

Posted by: April ()
Date: May 15, 2007 08:26PM

Maybe the Salvia sucked. Whenever I do Salvia I trip ball. But it's usually pretty high extract.

Posted by: michelle ()
Date: May 31, 2007 01:53PM

i called them and octopus garden said they didnt sell salvia..but if you know of a place that does in fairfax let me know.

Posted by: Jones ()
Date: June 10, 2007 10:45AM

Where can I get drug test detox kits in the DC/VA area?

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 10, 2007 02:05PM

Jones Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where can I get drug test detox kits in the DC/VA
> area?

in rehab.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: June 11, 2007 01:34AM

Jones, you should just find a person you know who doesn't do drugs but also doesn't care that you do, and purchase some of theirs.

Posted by: John Sticker ()
Date: June 14, 2007 05:34AM

Check out 'Dragon Song' in Manassas, Virginia (Prince William County, just bordering Centreville). They have records, loads of incense, jewelry, clothing, etc.

As for their smoking accessories, it's mostly just pricey tiny pipes, flavoured rolling papers, screens, cleaning stuff, and the mini water bubbler here and there.

Most people don't know it exists.

8767 Mathis Avenue,
Mannassas, Virginia

Posted by: ineedabong ()
Date: July 14, 2007 03:26AM

I've heard of a head shop in silver spring and also in adams morgan... anybody know anything about these? And why are all the good head shops in baltimore? I dont wanna drive that far! lol

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: July 17, 2007 04:04PM

jayson Wrote:
> is there anywhere i can find a digital scale
> without shipping it to my house. Are there any
> stores i can pick it up from

because ordering a digital scale is a good way to get staked out by the cops for being a suspected drug lord... makes me feel sorry for all the locked up people who just wanted to accurately weigh their mail when ordering labels online..

---------

but uh.. i've seen some pretty nice pieces come from Tobacco Zone in (i think) Woodbridge... like.. some real nice ones..

also - i think you can find em all over Hi Mart (woodbridge @ rt. 1 & occoquan)

.. I just recently bought a nice little bubbler (nice but not necissarily nice.. real thin glass & kinda cheap... but nice) from a BP gas station (i kid you not).. althought i went there yesterday and their display case is now filled with condoms - and their amazing selection of blunt wraps are no longer showing - (I'm sure the key *now* is to ask the clerk)... that would be the BP across from Wendys & McDonalds at Old Bridge Rd & Occoquan Rd..

I usually just make it a point to get new things when I'm in the areas where there are nice shops.. (like Richmond or WV)..

and I'm suprised nobody mentioned Natural Mystics in Fredericksburg... thats a potentionly 35 minute drive from Springfield.. good selection there..

oh ya.. at potomac mills.. theres a little kiosk somewhere between the food court and steve & berry's that sells stuff like incense and (this is how i spot it) lots of Hookahs... he says buddy alot.. but in his drawer he's got a bunch of low quality (same quality as BP) pieces..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2007 04:08PM by bdimag.

Posted by: SmokeytheBear ()
Date: July 18, 2007 01:16PM

can i get the address for Tobacco Zone. i know they sell salvia there and i just need to mapquest it

Date: July 18, 2007 01:21PM

14836 Build America Dr, Woodbridge, VA

http://local.google.com/ --> find business = very useful

Posted by: RastaGaL01 ()
Date: July 23, 2007 06:42PM

i need to find a head shop close to a metro. Any idea's? thanks in advance

Date: July 24, 2007 09:56AM

I don't think theres any near metros.. but theres always the bus..

that Tobacco Zone above is right off Rt 1 in woodbridge.. it would mean something like metro-->VRE-->bus (i think - not sure how to get from metro to woodbridge - never tried)

or bus to potomac mills and find the guy i was talking about..

theres probably some shit in DC - i've just never bothered to find out..

Posted by: skateskateskate ()
Date: July 30, 2007 12:05AM

rstidman Wrote:
> staples only sells postal digis
>
> go to charley brown's head shop, or the place in
> university mall, or octopus garden in woodbridge

yeaa at lees in university mall they have scales. they are like 30 or $35.

Re: Eclipse is for sale / ANNOUNCEMENT NEW OWNER
Posted by: MedicalVA ()
Date: August 17, 2007 10:58AM

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just put up a website for Eclipse, it can be located at: http://www.wvheadshop.com

Thanks!

Posted by: vickIStheMan ()
Date: August 24, 2007 02:38PM

actually in and out, although not a headshop sells some pretty nice bowls if thats all your looking for, they keep them behind the counter so you have to ask to see the glass tobacco pipes

Posted by: VickIsTheMan ()
Date: August 24, 2007 02:41PM

Btw does anyone know, the closest place to get salvia?

Posted by: chim chang ()
Date: August 27, 2007 07:17PM

Check out Duke's Tobacco in the Annandale Shopping center next to Safeway by the bowling alley they have "everything" screens pipes pokers bongs and papers tell them chim chang sent you. lit em up

Posted by: sm0ke ()
Date: August 28, 2007 01:41AM

John Sticker Wrote:
> Check out 'Dragon Song' in Manassas, Virginia
> (Prince William County, just bordering
> Centreville). They have records, loads of
> incense, jewelry, clothing, etc.
>
> As for their smoking accessories, it's mostly just
> pricey tiny pipes, flavoured rolling papers,
> screens, cleaning stuff, and the mini water
> bubbler here and there.
>
> Most people don't know it exists.
>
>
> 8767 Mathis Avenue,
> Mannassas, Virginia

I just went there last week and bought a guitar-shaped pipe. I named it Jimi Hendrix... But yeah, thanks for the tip

Posted by: Jue Me ()
Date: September 19, 2007 01:09PM

Try Eclipse Head Shop for the scales and pipes: http://www.wvheadshop.com. About 1 hour outside NOVA.

Date: September 19, 2007 01:17PM

btw, i just got a real nice digi (up to 500g at .1 increments) for $5 plus $9 shipping.. brand new, batteries included..

ebay

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2007 01:17PM by bdimag.

Posted by: makeyourown6footer ()
Date: October 03, 2007 12:20AM

Go to ACME plastics...they will cut you a sixfoot plastic tube and even potato chip the mouth end. Then it is just up to you to get a male/female set up.

Posted by: yo ()
Date: October 06, 2007 06:51PM

Whoa!!! Be carefull. The Police like to hang out near these places, and take down License Tag number to search, then watch your activity.

I say, park far away, walk a distance, hit several stores and make purchases.

If you just stroll in and out of a Head-Shop and are parked right there, beware.

Posted by: manticore ()
Date: October 14, 2007 05:55AM

yo - dont be so paranoid, the cops have better things to do than to stalk people who shop at headshops. they can't search you/raid your house just because you shopped there, so what's the point of worrying about it?

Eclipse in WV rules. The new owner is a bit weird (good weird, tho a bit sketchy sometimes) and he raised the prices on some things a little bit, but I think that's just b/c previous owner had reduced the prices on everything cuz he was trying to sell out because he didn't think he'd ever sell the store. They have some great stuff in there though and a pretty wide variety. Just take 66 or 7W to 81 and take the King St exit (exit 13 i think), go right, pass sheetz, pass some houses, and it's up on the right once you hit 'downtown'.

i'm sad i had to quit messing with such things, but there's a time for everything i guess, even quitting :D

Posted by: 124C41 ()
Date: October 14, 2007 06:39AM

You don't think the various jurisdictions between here and WV aren't interested in added revenues? Especially when it's so easy to track cars entering the Commonwealth from WV.

And if you haven't see the new Google local cameras at work, they will blow your socks off! A friend looked up a friend's home on Google (in Philly) and actually saw her in her car, where she parks it! Honest.

Another colleague checked a Portland, OR Google camera, and found a school dorm he stayed in. It appears that he may have been in the dorm at the time, 'cause the window was opened and timing was right.

In any event, the short-term thrill, peer pressure, or whatever to excel in paraphernalia is not going to get you in to TJ or good colleges...but this subculture seems to end-up in service jobs, anyway, with various addictions and nascent health issues.

Bongs, Not Bombs?
Attachments:
bongs_bombs.jpg

Posted by: asdg ()
Date: October 14, 2007 05:19PM

tobacco zone on r1 in woodbridge

Posted by: Robert ()
Date: October 14, 2007 05:42PM

"Culture" in Richmond, VA is where I get all of my supplies

Posted by: prrrrr ()
Date: October 20, 2007 11:20AM

where can i find replacement parts male/female near NOVA

Date: October 25, 2007 04:20PM

Yo this blog is awesome...just moved to DC from Memphis,Tennessee...However not enough mention of Natural Mystics in fredericksburg,Va...this place is the real deal, awesome bowls,bongs, and herbal blends...K&B Newstand in Adams Morgan is alright but not a specialty head shop like Mystics, just google Natural Mystics they have a webpage!!!

P.S. Anyone know of any bodegas or delivery services in DC???

One other thing dont buy Mid-grades in Fredericksburg, its always Schwag for mid prices!!!

Posted by: Trippinballs4:20 ()
Date: November 20, 2007 01:59PM

i dont trust websites like this, ya never know whos on the other side man.
it could be a the 5.0 or some tard rating out everyone.....

Posted by: Shaky ()
Date: November 20, 2007 04:07PM

Trippinballs4:20 Wrote:
> i dont trust websites like this, ya never know
> whos on the other side man.
> it could be a the 5.0 or some tard rating out
> everyone.....

Can I ask what that has to do with anything being said here? Nobody has offered to do anything illegal.

Posted by: Shishka Main ()
Date: November 27, 2007 12:05AM

IF you DONT like THIS website DONT use IT

RIGHT????

Posted by: culturedvision ()
Date: November 28, 2007 11:50AM

so whats the closest thing to burke? theres a lot, it sounds like, in wv and md, but i dont want to go too far. oh, and is there someone around here who i could 'talk' to about prices of things? im wondering what the local market has to offer.

Posted by: Prnc3zz ()
Date: December 12, 2007 11:37PM

hey where is that head shop in woodbridge located exactly??

Posted by: SE ()
Date: December 12, 2007 11:38PM

On Rt 1, by the intersection of Rt 1 and 123 I believe? Its called Octopus Gardens, just google it.

Posted by: South Lakes Mom ()
Date: December 13, 2007 12:18AM

Where to buy marijuana in Springfield Virginia: Try finding a hook-up at Springfield Mall. You'll know who to ask, just be discreet. Try wearing stoner clothing and stand around one of the entrences smoking a cigarette and someone should ask you.

Where to buy marijuana in Arlington Virginia: Its more a matter of who you know opposed to where you go. As far as the weed scene goes we have a lot of fake kids here who try and act either gangster, hippie, or rasta but really its cause they have too much free time and don't know what to do with there lives. They will probably skimp your bag, and arlington's not really a rough place, so feel free to call them out if they do. Just watch out cause 1 out of every 5 fake gangster kids might actually be from DC.

Where to buy marijuana in Ashburn Virginia: Usually around here you only go to people you know.you might get lucky at some local bars.

Where to buy marijuana in falls church: Marijuana comes here often, you can often drive in the suburbs and find young people there, you can go to basketball courts and ask them, remember, if you go to a rich suburban area such as barcroft ur likely to get kb, if u go into a poorer area such as culmore ur likely to get mids. The best thing to do as with any situations is make friends and establish your connections.

Marijuana prices: kb prices
20 g
50 1/8th
100 quarter<--try to bargain down to 90
160-200 half oz
300 oz

Posted by: Bunnyman ()
Date: December 13, 2007 03:02PM

Come on South Lakes Mom ... are you serious? Way to stoke the flames of South Lakes stereotypes.

Posted by: Melissa ()
Date: December 15, 2007 03:51AM

Hey dude, i moved from N.Y and looking for some p.o.t (cannibus). I dont know anyone in my area where i could get some. I live in fairfax. Do You know anyone in my area. I really appreciate it.

Posted by: NEW MOM ()
Date: December 17, 2007 02:22PM

HEY, I've been clean for 9 months, went through all the shakes shit. Now, I need a hook up. I like blond hash.

HEY, I could also use a few, make that about 100 or so ludes.

This baby won't stop crying.

CAN YOU HELP ME OUT HERE?????

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: December 17, 2007 03:29PM

South Lakes Mom Wrote:
> Where to buy marijuana in Springfield Virginia:
> Try finding a hook-up at Springfield Mall. You'll
> know who to ask, just be discreet. Try wearing
> stoner clothing and stand around one of the
> entrences smoking a cigarette and someone should
> ask you.
>
> Where to buy marijuana in Arlington Virginia: Its
> more a matter of who you know opposed to where you
> go. As far as the weed scene goes we have a lot of
> fake kids here who try and act either gangster,
> hippie, or rasta but really its cause they have
> too much free time and don't know what to do with
> there lives. They will probably skimp your bag,
> and arlington's not really a rough place, so feel
> free to call them out if they do. Just watch out
> cause 1 out of every 5 fake gangster kids might
> actually be from DC.
>
> Where to buy marijuana in Ashburn Virginia:
> Usually around here you only go to people you
> know.you might get lucky at some local bars.
>
> Where to buy marijuana in falls church: Marijuana
> comes here often, you can often drive in the
> suburbs and find young people there, you can go to
> basketball courts and ask them, remember, if you
> go to a rich suburban area such as barcroft ur
> likely to get kb, if u go into a poorer area such
> as culmore ur likely to get mids. The best thing
> to do as with any situations is make friends and
> establish your connections.
>
> Marijuana prices: kb prices
> 20 g
> 50 1/8th
> 100 quarter<--try to bargain down to 90
> 160-200 half oz
> 300 oz

Where to buy marijuana in Manassas: Just go outside.

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: December 18, 2007 11:07AM

Head shop. Got it.

At first glance I thought it was a thread on shops where you could get a quick BJ. Wow, I thought, NoVa has really changed.

Mmmm, maybe not.

Posted by: NOVA ()
Date: December 18, 2007 11:54AM

ITRADE

Just look around this forum. All white trash. The girls posting here are more vulgar than any guy you'd ever meet. They give out BJ's like it some kind of cookie. Imagine what kind of mothers these gutter girls will make.

They are all so stupid, too. Just read their posts. One idiot after another.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: December 18, 2007 11:58AM

What kind of cookie is like a blowjob? Can I get them at Safeway or Wegmans, or do I have to go all the way to fucking Balducci's in Reston?

Posted by: acidbyt3 ()
Date: December 18, 2007 12:10PM

try the racetrack in manassas for glass bowls

Posted by: Whores ()
Date: December 18, 2007 12:16PM

Just hang around for awhile at this forum. It's a magnet for stupid girls who grew up in the gutter. Only problem is, they're probably carrying lots of STDs. The upside is, they don't charge.

Posted by: Cleetis94 ()
Date: January 23, 2008 02:15PM

Does no one know about Fire Fly's directly across the street from Doc's. It's disguised as a adult toy shop but is very much a head shop. Plus the atmosphere in Fire Fly's is much more pleasant than Doc's. The last time i was in Doc's the guy's didn't even say what's up, they actually just stood over in the corner looking at us and whispering to each other. So, I would recommend Going to Fire Fly's
They have Roor, Jarome Baker Designs(JBD doin it again, Yeah!) Green Star, Graffix, and plenty mor top brands. So check Em out Fellow pot heads. PEACE!

Posted by: TheDeadMethod ()
Date: January 25, 2008 07:36AM

firefly>docs for the casual smoker. they're across the street, so fuck, make your own call. thread is a little tl;dr but has anyone actually found the smoke signals smoke shop in fredrick that they advertise on the radio? i couldn't find shit for the life of me.

Posted by: yeh rite ()
Date: January 25, 2008 10:05AM

TheDeadMethod Wrote:
> firefly>docs for the casual smoker. they're across
> the street, so fuck, make your own call. thread is
> a little tl;dr but has anyone actually found the
> smoke signals smoke shop in fredrick that they
> advertise on the radio? i couldn't find shit for
> the life of me.

I dont even think that place exists.

If you want a good headshop in the Maryland's. Goto Karmic COnnections in baltimore

Posted by: nick ()
Date: February 05, 2008 06:39PM

hey im looking for head shops in the stafford or loudan county area if some one could email me and tell me were they are it would make me happy

Posted by: nick ()
Date: February 05, 2008 06:52PM

my dad tells me about it

Posted by: ?? ()
Date: February 14, 2008 10:13AM

Anybody know where to get a decent scale around here

Posted by: Yo ()
Date: February 14, 2008 10:39PM

Let me tell ya, I've never been much of a pot head. However, the way things are going in my little life I've made my mind up that I'm going to smoke more often. Just need to pick up a bowl and find me a good contact.

Posted by: foxhunter ()
Date: February 20, 2008 08:40PM

I need some screens bad. Can anyone help. I dont seem to be able to find them anywhere. I close to fairfax area. Thanks in advance

Date: February 21, 2008 06:26AM

Cash and Carry in chantilly used to have them. It is literally right next to Anita's on rt 50, across from sully plaza. I would call first to make sure they still sell them.

Posted by: Toog ()
Date: March 04, 2008 09:06PM

I'm getting a little bored with weed and looking for shrooms. I've tried them once but only got a little body buz from them. Does anyone know where to get them

Posted by: JackJack ()
Date: March 04, 2008 11:07PM

Does anyone know where to get vaporizers??? I don't want a volcano cause the bags look cheap and like they would rip easily...

Posted by: meh ()
Date: March 05, 2008 01:55AM

volcanos are def worht it
i have one and its def worth every penny ive conserved so much green just by using it..bags are legit

Posted by: acidbyt3 ()
Date: March 05, 2008 02:04AM

not in fairfax.. but
for cheap scales, try mathis convenience behind sheets on centreville road, past yorkshire (internet for good ones)
They also have glass bowls, bubbers, and production pieces, coca cola in glass bottles (recommended).

Racetrack on sudley also sells (cheap) glass bowls bongs... openly

you could drive to baltimore, but why buy something cheap there when you can get it here.

hookah
Posted by: jessylynn ()
Date: March 06, 2008 08:59PM

hey

I am Just wondering where i can buy a hookah, because i am from
germany and i could not bring my own over here.....
so i am know working 1 year as an Au-pair and have no hookah... please help>>
and sry for my bad writing Jess

Date: March 07, 2008 10:02AM

jessylynn I sent you an e-mail with an address of a hookah store.

Posted by: King ()
Date: April 17, 2008 01:24AM

Theres a shop on king street that is called deli market i believe. left hand side of road by the five guys, just on king street. near the old DC discovery zone.

They sell bubblers for 20$ and bigger bubblers for 40$

they sell alot of papes and grinders and small trinkets, its a nice stash if you live in NOVA and dont wanna drive to MD. THEY DO ID!!!! WINK!!!!

Posted by: Jake ()
Date: April 23, 2008 10:18AM

if you need a digi, there is a head shop in manassas off of 234 that has them. they got bongs, bowls, bubblers, wraps, one hitters, digis, and other shit

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: April 23, 2008 10:31AM

I recognize the rest but what's a digis?

Posted by: cachfu ()
Date: April 30, 2008 05:39PM

where the hell is a head shop in or around fairfax va?

Posted by: DelUNaware ()
Date: May 20, 2008 08:18PM

Hate to be redundant, but the last time this was answered on this thread was a few years ago, and I just want to make sure the info is still current.

I recently moved to Lorton, VA, and I am in the market for a new Hookah. I have been looking into ordering one off the internet, but if there are any brick and morter shops in the area, I would like to check them out. Any information anybody could provide regarding places to buy hookahs, hookah accessories, shisha, etc... that be great. Information on local hookah bars would also be boss.

Thanks!

Posted by: You are all losers ()
Date: May 21, 2008 07:52AM

If you are wasting your time by burning out your brain, you are quite pathetic. If you have to go onto an internet forum to find a "head shop", you are most certainly a loser!

Posted by: smoker 420 ()
Date: May 21, 2008 07:33PM

if you want to buy some scales you can go to university mall near mason and go to the store called lees corner, and they have scales there in the display next to the cah register, sometimes they only have maybe one or two on display so you have to ask to see the rest, good scales too.

Posted by: Mike00 ()
Date: May 21, 2008 11:49PM

DelUNaware Wrote:
> Hate to be redundant, but the last time this was
> answered on this thread was a few years ago, and I
> just want to make sure the info is still current.
>
> I recently moved to Lorton, VA, and I am in the
> market for a new Hookah. I have been looking into
> ordering one off the internet, but if there are
> any brick and morter shops in the area, I would
> like to check them out. Any information anybody
> could provide regarding places to buy hookahs,
> hookah accessories, shisha, etc... that be great.
> Information on local hookah bars would also be
> boss.
>
> Thanks!

check out skyline plaza near the intersection of route 7 and south G. mason drive in Falls Church just south of Arlington (near baileys crossroads) they have at least 3 or 4 hookah shops with nice selections and plenty of accessories, and a couple of hookah bars as well in the same complex. it's right across the street from skyline towers, those high rise apartments.

edit- actually, the name of the shopping center might not be skyline plaza, I can't remember what it is, but it's at the intersection of south George mason and Seminary road, right across from skyline towers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2008 11:54PM by Mike00.

Posted by: mack5158 ()
Date: May 29, 2008 10:18AM

I just came across this forum because I was trying to find a shop in Burke my girlfriend bought me a sherlock at last night. She wouldn't tell me much other than it was in Burke because she says it's her "secret store". W/E...From what she described about the place, stylinxblue seems to have hit it on the head with what he/she described as the "convenient store". I sent a PM but am uncertain if he/she still checks these forums or PMs. I was wondering if anyone had any information about this place's location? I used to be fairly familiar with Burke in the mid 90s but haven't been around there in as long. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Posted by: Officer Friendly ()
Date: May 29, 2008 12:38PM

I have a list......of "head shops", as well as those who frequent them.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: May 29, 2008 02:08PM

Officer Friendly Wrote:
> I have a list......of "head shops", as well as
> those who frequent them.

I always enjoy when Officer Friendly drops by.

Posted by: Arlingtonian ()
Date: August 09, 2008 04:35PM

Bud: Unless you like getting robbed, you'll have to know people. Go to parties, etc. and be cool with people who smoke if you don't know someone already. And be careful.

Head Shops: The best one you can drive to is Natural Mystics. I know the owner, and they're an operation I'm happy to support. Docs is great because their glass is very durable, and they have exceptional selection. Unless you're out west and can easily make the trip to WV, those are your standbys for high-quality smoking products. Note that Docs is a very uncomfortable place, while Natural Mystics is hippy paradise.

There are plenty of so-so places for those not willing to make a trip. I know of one that nobody's mentioned, which is probably the best in the metro area: I'm not going to name it or give an address because I don't want to see them busted. Very low-key operation, but tons of stuff from bongs to bubblers to scales, etc. I will say that it's a convenience store in north Alexandria. Also carry other "shady" items such as a handful of porn DVDs and fake sneakers, etc.

Posted by: StonedStupid ()
Date: August 10, 2008 01:32AM

Theres a place in burke at the twinbrook shopping center called simply "convience store" that sells pieces. Theres also an exxon in annandale on 236 across the street from jerrys subs and pizza that has pieces. And on the same side of the street as that exxon but on the other side in the shopping center theres a tobbacco store called "dukes" there. They dont have pieces anymore but they sell really good papers called juicy jays and they also have scales. Also on the reverse side of University mall at lees convience store i believe they sell scales.

Posted by: FloweMotion ()
Date: August 14, 2008 01:53PM

I remember Penguin Feather. But what was the name of the head shop which preceded the Feather? Was it Rainbow Tree? Rainbow something? I'm pretty doggone old myself. I'm talking about a little shop in Annandale, VA right there on 236, next to the Burger Chef.

Posted by: drift ()
Date: August 23, 2008 11:50PM

anyone know where to cop?

Posted by: Um, Jason. Don't be a pothead all you ()
Date: August 29, 2008 10:53PM

Go online, even Amazon and get a culinary-grade gram-scale. Perfectly legit to have it sent to your house.

Posted by: Rich ()
Date: August 29, 2008 11:19PM

Posted by: pusher ()
Date: August 30, 2008 12:17AM

drift Wrote:
> anyone know where to cop?

Ask Gravis.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: September 02, 2008 08:26AM

How funny is it that this is one of the most-viewed threads on FFU?

Head shops in va
Posted by: mister420 ()
Date: October 07, 2008 12:05AM

There is a new shop in Newportnews VA. TABOO GLASS thay carry high quality glass such as ADS,GOODSTASH,PHX,Illadelph,Kaos,Galaxy.grAvItRon,ZOB,PURE,HVY and a hole lot of other american blowers. thay only carry high quality glass and tobacco accesories .Thay also carry authentic ZION Wear clothing thay are located inside Jefferson Fleamarket. 10171 Jefferson Ave. B-6 Newport News,VA 23605
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONLY OPEN SAT & SUN 10-5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONLY OPEN SAT & SUN 10-5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONLY OPEN SAT & SUN 10-5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!ONLY OPEN SAT & SUN 10-5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT PRICES AND friendly knowledgeable staff

Posted by: johnnytsunami ()
Date: October 31, 2008 09:42AM

I got a Tsunami 2 chamber glass pipe from charlie browns. unfortunately the ash catching chamber...slider...and bowl have broken. Are there any generic replacements or do i have to search for Tsunami parts?

Posted by: DC Bullets ()
Date: November 01, 2008 11:45AM

Yo Wrote:
> Let me tell ya, I've never been much of a pot
> head. However, the way things are going in my
> little life I've made my mind up that I'm going to
> smoke more often. Just need to pick up a bowl and
> find me a good contact.

Any tobacco shop will have them. Just ask for pipe screens. Also most rinky dink gas station that sell flavored and/or individual blunts usually have them.

Gas King on the corner of 29 and gallows has them, but I think they are closing down.

Posted by: Reza M. ()
Date: November 21, 2008 04:15PM

Went to Doc's in Baltimore the other day. Got me a RooR, great selection, and deff real and authentic.

Nice people too

Posted by: miley08 ()
Date: December 07, 2008 04:07PM

where are the head shops that your talkin about ??

Posted by: presser ()
Date: December 07, 2008 04:09PM

Anyone know where to get a pollen presser? You can get grinders in a lot of different places here but no pressers. Any info other than "order online" sounds good to me. Thank you for your time.

Date: December 08, 2008 09:27AM

I saw them at Dox in balmor and at the head shop in martinsburg wva.. I forget the name and it is under new ownership now. I don't recall if that other headshop in baltimore, the one at eastern and broadway, has them... karmic connections is the name of the place. You should call the balmor stores and just ask.

Posted by: A ()
Date: December 12, 2008 11:40AM

i broke my bowl and i need to replace it. in manassas area. where do i actually have a chance at finding one super nearby? glass bowl, it can be cheap just needs to be smokable

Posted by: Fierce ()
Date: December 22, 2008 03:00PM

For your information...I came onto this site becuase I JUST moved here...and need a new bowl because mine broke...so maybe you should re-think calling "us" losers for looking for a "head shop"...becuase you are really the loser for sitting wherever you may be, and reading about people looking for "head shops"

Peace.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 22, 2008 03:17PM

Hakim Hakim Elijha-bong

Posted by: zero ()
Date: January 03, 2009 01:30AM

There are plenty of gas stations that sell glass pipes. I live in South Riding (near Chantilly and Ashburn) and there is a gas station right on Rt. 50 that has a 'decent' selection. It's far from a headshop, but if you're just looking for a cheap grinder or bowl or a blunt, it's a quick place to stop by.

Posted by: Fierce 2 ()
Date: January 03, 2009 02:08AM

Fierce dont worry about it. the people on this site are fucking idiots. if you're looking for a head shop look outside the county. you wont find a good one in fairfax. look to west virginia.. make a day of it. take some bud, drive up, get a piece and smoke the shit out of it on your way home! ive done that so many times. it makes for a good day!

Posted by: cryman01 ()
Date: January 06, 2009 07:17PM

I am trying to find a place to buy poppers in the area. I live near charlie browns so anywhere close. Its also reffered to as rush or locker room or any shit like that. Anyone now a place I can find it?

Date: January 07, 2009 01:33AM

You are talking about amyls? Get some vcr cleaner and go back to your hole.

Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.