HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is there a color picture anywhere online of a FCPD police car from the 1970s early 1980s?
Posted by: cNGx3 ()
Date: January 06, 2017 12:08PM

file.php?2,file=126222,filename=gran_tor

All I can find are black and white pictures.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is there a color picture anywhere online of a FCPD police car from the 1970s early 1980s?
Posted by: FoolSmacker ()
Date: January 06, 2017 01:14PM

https://www.facebook.com/pg/fairfaxcountypolice/photos/?ref=page_internal

---------------------------------
Who knows from whence he came, and who knows where he goes, dot dot dot.

Re: Is there a color picture anywhere online of a FCPD police car from the 1970s early 1980s?
Posted by: Averora ()
Date: February 11, 2021 09:56AM

My dad keeps this picture in a frame!

Posted by: Two Colors ()
Date: February 11, 2021 01:31PM

Blue and white Virginia State Police blue and grey same as with both of their uniforms then and today until Democrats force yellow and green on them , yellow to match the color of the stipe down Dem politicals spines green to support AOCs green new reset to communism

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: February 11, 2021 01:35PM

Yellow and green my favorite colors , I just looked and I have that yellow streak down my spine that matches that draft dodger they called the boss once but mine comes from my Dem politics

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: February 11, 2021 03:46PM

Yes, of course. Now on the Internet there are many old photos that have been digitized, and they are available. I'll tell you more, there are many applications where you can make a black and white photo in color. Personally, I prefer photos in black and white, especially old ones. I even printed some of them on glass and hung them up at home. My friend told me that I can order a photo made on glass at Acrylic Glass Prints . When I saw the result I was amazed. The photo really looked incredibly beautiful.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2021 03:07PM by GlicerinEBAG.

Posted by: fcpd fan ()
Date: February 11, 2021 05:05PM

GlicerinEBAG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, of course. Now on the Internet there are many
> old photos that have been digitized, and they are
> available. I'll tell you more, there are many
> applications where you can make a black and white
> photo in color.
Attachments:
MH6_scaled.jpg

Posted by: Liquidat1on ()
Date: February 20, 2021 04:01AM

GlicerinEBAG Wrote:
Yes, of course. Now on the Internet there are many old photos that have been digitized, and they are available. I'll tell you more, there are many applications where you can make a black and white photo in color. Personally, I prefer photos in black and white, especially old ones. I even printed some of them on glass and hung them up at home. My friend told me that I can order a photo made on glass at Acrylic Glass Prints . When I saw the result I was amazed. The photo really looked incredibly beautiful.

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

Posted by: The ghost of JEB Stuart ()
Date: February 20, 2021 02:14PM

The official colors are Wedgewood blue and Dover Gray. With all this everything is rasis nonsense, they should change the FCPD police uniforms to all dark blue. The gray gets dirty easy and costs taxpayers extra $$$ to replace soiled uniforms. The Confederacy lost, why does FCPD and the state police look like extras from a civil war movie?

Posted by: Goback ()
Date: February 20, 2021 10:34PM

The ghost of JEB Stuart Wrote:
> The official colors are Wedgewood blue and Dover
> Gray. With all this everything is rasis nonsense,
> they should change the FCPD police uniforms to all
> dark blue. The gray gets dirty easy and costs
> taxpayers extra $$$ to replace soiled uniforms.
> The Confederacy lost, why does FCPD and the state
> police look like extras from a civil war movie?

It is what it is. Why don't you just go home and forget Virginia all together.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.