HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jonn Lilyea, Milkook
Posted by: ...... ()
Date: December 26, 2016 03:26PM

Local blowhard. Pictured with another blowhard, who never served in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Both look like they were the platoon love sock.
Attachments:
IMG_0896.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jonn Lilyea, Milkook
Posted by: Give it a rest ()
Date: December 27, 2016 12:13PM

What is your fucking problem? STFU. You're crazy racist hatefilled paranoid rants are boring.

Posted by: @fart ()
Date: October 15, 2017 09:56AM

Is that an airborne hat that old dude is wearing? Ha! What a douche. These old vets really just can’t let it go; always have to let everyone know of there daring-do’s they did while serving 50 years ago. If it is an airborne hat, what kind of person brags about attending airborne school? It’s a 3 week school where you jump only 5 times! Also, I like his man-purse, it really complements that meat-gazing expression on his face.

Posted by: Lilyea is a liar ()
Date: June 30, 2018 04:06PM

Poser convention in town. He has his "followers" put out fake letters on his blog and rely on third party information. Douche-bag threatens people with "I sleep with a .45 under my pillow." So don't come to West Virginia looking for me. Lying snake in the grass fat fingered ass-hat.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.