HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Chantilly High School Football Coach Fired?
Posted by: CHS Parent ()
Date: December 11, 2016 08:27AM

The word about the school is that Mike Lalli is no longer the head football coach. Asked to leave is position this past week.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chantilly High School Football Coach Fired?
Posted by: father Time ()
Date: December 11, 2016 09:44AM

Only about 3Years too Late...Hope the AD does his Home Work and Gets the Right Guy..

Posted by: Question 1 ()
Date: December 11, 2016 03:51PM

Keep hearing talent is in the building. Is that true? If so are these kids not playing because of the coach or because they just don't want to? Saw them once this year and they looked small and slow.

Posted by: Answer A ()
Date: December 11, 2016 03:59PM

The 6A North Representative the last 4 years have come from within 5 miles of that School..Centreville 2013, 2014..And Westfield 2015, 2016 with 3 State Titles..Many of these Players played on the Same Youth Teams CYA and SYA..with Distribution amongst the schools fairly even..Factor in Chantillys succes in Lacrosse and Baseball as well as A competitive Basketball Program. They Should Perform at a Higher Level on the Football Field IMO.

Posted by: Possible? ()
Date: December 11, 2016 04:09PM

Question 1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keep hearing talent is in the building. Is that
> true? If so are these kids not playing because of
> the coach or because they just don't want to? Saw
> them once this year and they looked small and
> slow.

RG III may be available........

Posted by: Joe B. ()
Date: December 11, 2016 04:16PM

I'm hearing Pleasants from Westfield.

Posted by: 2015 PARENT ()
Date: December 11, 2016 09:01PM

Lalli should have been fired 5 years ago - as an earlier post noted Chantilly has one of the best youth programs in the county and has 2800 kids in the hallways - when my son played there were 60 kids on his freshman team and by the time they were Seniors there were about 10 kids still playing ! He told my kid and several of his team mates to choose between football and lacrosse so most of them stuck with lacrosse and they won a state championship as sophomores and almost won again as Seniors [ lost in triple overtime to Robinson after crushing them in Regional final ] Bottom line is kids didnt want to play for him - there is no reason why CHS FOOTBALL should not be in the running for conference and regional titles - i really hope that he is gone

Posted by: NovaCoach ()
Date: December 11, 2016 11:26PM

Who are the names being mentioned for this job? I'd imagine the Battlefied coach who just got fired will apply. Will Chris Haddock leave Centreville to lead his alma mater?

Some other names to consider...

Rob Everrett (Former Westfield DC)
Dougherty (Current Woodson coach)
Marc Matthie (Former TC Williams coach)

Posted by: Novafan ()
Date: December 12, 2016 07:43AM

What about bringing in some young exciting blood into the program to spark it. I am scared that Chantilly is just going to recycle a coach that didn't do well at their last spot like Matthie or hire an unknown assistant. Why not go recruit a young coach. This is going to be a weird choice but what about that young Coach at Mt. Vernon. He completely changed that program with nothing. I went and saw them play and their o line and d line had to weigh around 205. But the kids loved that guy. I don't know if he is interested but if you cannot convince Haddock to leave why not go hire someone outside of the box.

Posted by: Inthenope ()
Date: December 12, 2016 08:29AM

How about a young minority coach, like the coach from Wakefield, Falls Church or even Davis from Herndon? Youth and Enthusiasm goes a long way.

Posted by: laying it out there ()
Date: December 12, 2016 03:50PM

Everett is at Bridgewater

A head coach needs to be able to handle all the crazy ass parents who thinks their kid is going to the nfl

And willing to devote 40 hours a week from April to November

And work for minimum wage

Posted by: And it gets worse ()
Date: December 12, 2016 04:06PM

And with the continuing budgets cuts the coach will also need to teach a full load of classes just like all the other teachers in the building... And we wonder why a lot coaches don't stay in it for long. It's a stressful time consuming job that pays very little

Posted by: CHS Parent ()
Date: December 12, 2016 10:40PM

The new coach has to make the game and experience fun again for the kids. Needs to draw in new kids and kids that Lalli has pushed away. Embracing and encouraging kids from other sports. Football is not the only sport a kid should play.

Posted by: football observer ()
Date: December 12, 2016 11:03PM

Novafan Wrote:
> I am scared that Chantilly is just going to recycle a coach that
> didn't do well at their last spot

It worked for South Lakes! And South County! Maybe they really need to change their name to South Chantilly.

Posted by: Tilly ()
Date: December 13, 2016 09:37AM

It's not like coaches are growing off of trees. Hate it when people say oh we need to bring in someone who's good.. Candidates do not line up for coaching jobs anymore. A set wage no matter how long you have been coaching.. No stipend for green days. No stipend for the extra month in the playoffs if you get that far. Parents always up your ass about something plus the ridiculous time commitments. Who would want to coach? So yeah chances are it is going to be a recycled coach.

Posted by: Charger ()
Date: December 13, 2016 10:10AM

It's been going around that Chantilly is bringing up some young fresh talent, but without a good head coach those kids aren't going to go anywhere, watching some of the JV and Freshman games they may be able to be able to revive Chantilly's football program. They'll also need to fix how they in practices, walking by one of them in the summer it was all plays, the players never worked on skills or did any drills

Posted by: part time social worker ()
Date: December 13, 2016 07:44PM

Don't forget the social worker skills needed
Keeping some of these kids academically eligible and out of trouble can be a full time job

Posted by: BeenAround ()
Date: December 14, 2016 08:44AM

So, I see that this is official. My guess is that it's Haddock's job if he wants it. He's treated like a king at Centreville so it may be hard to convince him to leave.

The Battledfield coach was just fired after going 16-7. I'm not sure why he was let go but from what I hear the players liked him. He could be someone of interest.

I heard that Dick Adams was back in coaching. Will he take over?

I'm not aware of many Coordinators out there who is ready to take over their own school so my guess is that it will be a current HC at a smaller school.

Posted by: COACHWASCOACH ()
Date: December 14, 2016 09:57AM

https://pitchengine.com/pitches/f3dd9f9d-9bbb-444b-9472-616ce7da5f35

Miss the playoffs 1 year after 10 in a row and you are out. Tough job.

Posted by: Honors ()
Date: December 14, 2016 10:29AM

Another program in decline Honoring a Program/Coach in Decline. Yep I would Frame that!

Posted by: BeenAround2 ()
Date: December 15, 2016 11:07PM

I have heard a DC from Loudoun, head coach from Falls Church, and the recently let go Battlefield coach. Slim pickin?

Date: December 16, 2016 05:52AM

O

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2016 06:19AM by Casual Observer14.

Posted by: steve k2* ()
Date: December 17, 2016 02:52PM

This is a top job in the county and will attract some very qualified candidates. As many have alluded to, the youth system is fantastic and the school is getting the same caliber of players at Westfield and Centreville to a large extent. Pressure is on Chantilly to get this hire right as they will have a large field to choose from. In full disclosure I’m sure some qualified assistants will interview for the job and maybe one will emerge but I would bet a head coach is going to get this job.

Top picks include…
Chris Haddock: Won a state title with Centreville and runs a very strong program every year. They’ll always be good but doesn’t have a group like he had coming up anytime soon. The lure to win at your school is real and I could see him taking this job if Chantilly can get him in as an assistant DSA. This is definitely choice number 1 and Chantilly will be all in trying to lure him.

Mike Dougherty at Woodson is a real good coach who is slowly turning Woodson around. He is a proven winner at multiple stops and could do some real exciting things with the numbers at Chantilly. I would bet he applies.

Said Aziz: He runs a great program at Falls Church and likewise, that school has accomplished about all they can under his leadership. This might raise eye brows, but I could see him doing a good job here to. I consider this unlikely but he is worthy of at least being named a candidate for this job.

Paul Barnes: The head coach at Potomac Falls has a program on the rise. He could move down the parkway into Fairfax and do a good job. I see this as unlikely too but his name could be floated around.

Date: December 17, 2016 03:01PM

Don't be surprised to see Brian Day land this job.

Posted by: steve k2* ()
Date: December 17, 2016 08:23PM

Brian Day would be a BAD hire for Chantilly. I'd be stunned if they went in that direction.

Posted by: Verbanic Son ()
Date: December 18, 2016 01:00AM

Day was groomed for this job. It's not his fault he didn't have much talent at Herndon.

Posted by: Common Misconception ()
Date: December 18, 2016 02:17AM

steve k2* Wrote:
> This is a top job in the county and will attract
> some very qualified candidates. As many have
> alluded to, the youth system is fantastic and the
> school is getting the same caliber of players at
> Westfield and Centreville to a large extent.
> Pressure is on Chantilly to get this hire right as
> they will have a large field to choose from. In
> full disclosure I’m sure some qualified
> assistants will interview for the job and maybe
> one will emerge but I would bet a head coach is
> going to get this job.
>
> Top picks include…
> Chris Haddock: Won a state title with Centreville
> and runs a very strong program every year.
> They’ll always be good but doesn’t have a
> group like he had coming up anytime soon. The
> lure to win at your school is real and I could see
> him taking this job if Chantilly can get him in as
> an assistant DSA. This is definitely choice
> number 1 and Chantilly will be all in trying to
> lure him.
>
> Mike Dougherty at Woodson is a real good coach who
> is slowly turning Woodson around. He is a proven
> winner at multiple stops and could do some real
> exciting things with the numbers at Chantilly. I
> would bet he applies.
>
> Said Aziz: He runs a great program at Falls Church
> and likewise, that school has accomplished about
> all they can under his leadership. This might
> raise eye brows, but I could see him doing a good
> job here to. I consider this unlikely but he is
> worthy of at least being named a candidate for
> this job.
>
> Paul Barnes: The head coach at Potomac Falls has a
> program on the rise. He could move down the
> parkway into Fairfax and do a good job. I see
> this as unlikely too but his name could be floated
> around.

I'm assuming the youth program that you are talking about is Chantilly Youth Association. No doubt a great program. Only one problem. Just barely over half the kids in the program actually end up going to Chantilly High. Lots of kids that play CYA end up going to South Lakes, Oakton, and Westfield. Westfield for example, has a more diverse group of players from a wider range of youth programs. They obviously have Southwestern (SYA), and they have kids that participated in CYA and Herndon Youth as well. So yeah, CYA is a great program, but it doesn't necessarily directly correlate with Chantilly's success. Talent for the sport of football, is just not that great right now because of demographics. The same could be said about Centreville. Westfield too, is on a decline at the moment as far as demographics go and can expect to see a change in football success very soon. As far as coaches go, I could definitely see Haddock at Chantilly, but the only problem is, I'm pretty sure he's tired of being in the same conference as Westfield. I wouldn't want to coach in the Concorde, especially with Madison moving in too. In fact, Concorde might be the only district (or whatever they call them) next year, to not have a totally shitty team. And one last point that I forgot to make earlier, it's not fair to assume that Chantilly has the same caliber of players as Westfield and Centreville, and I mean this in the most respectful way possible, but I don't see as many black players on Chantilly's roster.

Posted by: DUM4t ()
Date: December 18, 2016 08:52AM

While your point about demographics in Concorde District schools is valid the big changes have already occurred (between 2010-2015). At this point the changes in demographics will be incremental.

Posted by: Truebois ()
Date: December 18, 2016 10:38AM

Inthenope Wrote:
> How about a young minority coach, like the coach
> from Wakefield, Falls Church or even Davis from
> Herndon? Youth and Enthusiasm goes a long way.

How about hiring someone who is best for the job regardless of race? Liberals have their head suck so far up their own ass.

Same guy prob gets pissed when a "minority" moves in next door, just like the liberl elite of Georgetown.

Posted by: CYA94 ()
Date: December 18, 2016 11:06AM

In terms of possible candidates for the Chantilly job, there are some fine head and assistant coaches out there that could do well at Chantilly.

Aziz from Falls Church, more power to him for being successful at FC, works hard

Hanson from Yorktown, he should be eligible to retire from Arlington, he may have coached at Chantilly many many moons ago, very well respected

Ross from West Po, has done a good job, very good team this year

Cox former coach from Battlefield, jumping back to FCPS, he may have coached at Chantilly many moons ago,

Longerbeam from TCW, he did a bang up job at TC, plus there has been major changes in the administration at TCW since he was hired

Panoni from SoCo, just win baby, enough said

Posted by: kEATING from WF ()
Date: December 18, 2016 07:49PM

He should get looked at, his offense was pretty good damn this season.
WARHAWK!!

Posted by: Football Fan ()
Date: December 18, 2016 11:48PM

kEATING from WF Wrote:
> He should get looked at, his offense was pretty
> good damn this season.
> WARHAWK!!

Tilly should try to lure Simmons from Westfield.

Posted by: TillyBooster ()
Date: December 19, 2016 09:32AM

Here are your candidates as of 8am this morning...

Keating - OC from Westfield
Aziz- Falls Church HC
Dougherty - Woodson HC
Van Acker - Former Battlefield HC
RJ windows - Stone Bridge DC

There's one other current HC that I cannot name.

Haddock will not be leaving centreville.

Posted by: Tilly Toaster ()
Date: December 19, 2016 01:04PM

Keatings offense has been non-existent the last year and a half. He's the 2-back hack, of which Westfield has not had. It was not his offense that carried them this past Season. He would fail without the current system around him.

Aziz will not be leaving the Soccer Mecca of Falls Church.

Windows is tired of losing the big one.

Haddock is too close to retirement to Start over

The unnamed Coach is probably Rowley from Oakton tired of the Elitist Parents and their sniveling Brats at Oakton!

Posted by: terrible idea ()
Date: December 19, 2016 01:17PM

steve k2* Wrote:

The man is a complete ass

Posted by: M. Thompson ()
Date: December 19, 2016 04:32PM

The man is a complete ass

Maybe, but he looks like Mother Theresea next to Windows, who is big, fat, loudmouth and only wins when he has superior players.

Date: December 20, 2016 06:36AM

Dougherty - Woodson has not improved much since Joe Dishun was the coach. Word is he is too soft. Would rather look cool with the kids than push them.

Posted by: wsdfasdfs ()
Date: December 22, 2016 10:46AM

Mark Cox is returning as the Battlefield HC after two years off.

CYA94 Wrote:
> In terms of possible candidates for the Chantilly
> job, there are some fine head and assistant
> coaches out there that could do well at
> Chantilly.
>
> Aziz from Falls Church, more power to him for
> being successful at FC, works hard
>
> Hanson from Yorktown, he should be eligible to
> retire from Arlington, he may have coached at
> Chantilly many many moons ago, very well respected
>
>
> Ross from West Po, has done a good job, very good
> team this year
>
> Cox former coach from Battlefield, jumping back to
> FCPS, he may have coached at Chantilly many moons
> ago,
>
> Longerbeam from TCW, he did a bang up job at TC,
> plus there has been major changes in the
> administration at TCW since he was hired
>
> Panoni from SoCo, just win baby, enough said

Posted by: CYA94 ()
Date: December 22, 2016 02:59PM

Very smart move by Battlefield.

Posted by: Steve K ()
Date: December 30, 2016 01:24AM

So who got the job?

Date: December 30, 2016 07:36AM

Won't be announced till after the New Year. Surprisingly, it did not get a lot of interest. I'm hearing Westfield assistant is the favorite.

Posted by: concorde observer ()
Date: December 30, 2016 02:44PM

I have not seen any formal announcement that Lalli was let go. Is it official?

Posted by: Yep ()
Date: December 30, 2016 03:12PM

Job was posted a few weeks ago. He gone.

Posted by: "George the curious" ()
Date: January 05, 2017 06:26AM

Heard they got 50 applicants? Who's getting the job? Looks like the AD is dragging his feet. With so many openings throughout the state they better get someone quick. Most good programs have already started working, don't get left behind Chantilly.

Posted by: High school dictator ()
Date: January 07, 2017 07:32PM

there should not be a job of high school football coach. Find a teacher who wants to do a little overtime and is interested in football. Leave it at that. Professional high school football coaches all seem to be demented. The only good that I see come from those football programs is that our young men get an early lesson about how many assholes there are.

Posted by: vTUj7 ()
Date: January 07, 2017 11:07PM

High school dictator Wrote:
> there should not be a job of high school football
> coach. Find a teacher who wants to do a little
> overtime and is interested in football. Leave it
> at that. Professional high school football coaches
> all seem to be demented. The only good that I see
> come from those football programs is that our
> young men get an early lesson about how many
> assholes there are.

Well, you are clearly not only an asshole but an uninformed asshole. Football coaches in Fairfax County have other teaching positions in the school. They are only paid a small coaching stipend. It does not remotely cover the time and effort they put into coaching.

Posted by: The man ()
Date: January 08, 2017 08:49AM

This is not an elite job anymore. Sports are not at all a priority or an interest for the current administration. And the facilities. Wow are they bad. Walk around the locker rooms. Light fixtures dangling. Missing lockers. Missing ceiling boards. I could go on and on. It's awful.

Posted by: anon4322 ()
Date: January 23, 2017 09:33PM

Looks like Chantilly hired Sean Curry to be there new HC

Posted by: TillyLife ()
Date: January 25, 2017 02:18PM

Is that true? Or is it a maybe

Posted by: CYA-13 ()
Date: January 26, 2017 12:14PM

TillyLife Wrote:
> Is that true? Or is it a maybe

It's a done deal.

Posted by: hmm ()
Date: January 26, 2017 12:36PM

CYA-13 Wrote:
> TillyLife Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is that true? Or is it a maybe
>
>
> It's a done deal.

That seems like a lackluster hire. Looking at Maxprep, Freedom never beat a team with more than 2-3 wins and lost almost every other game by double digits.

Posted by: Dulles South coach ()
Date: January 26, 2017 01:22PM

hmm Wrote:
> CYA-13 Wrote:
> -----
> > TillyLife Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Is that true? Or is it a maybe
> >
> >
> > It's a done deal.
>
>
> That seems like a lackluster hire. Looking at
> Maxprep, Freedom never beat a team with more than
> 2-3 wins and lost almost every other game by
> double digits.

Tough area to get kids to play football considering the demographics of the people who live in South Riding, majority are first gen immigrants (Indian/Asians) who don't play football. Hard to win with not much talent available.

Posted by: hmm ()
Date: January 26, 2017 02:27PM

Dulles South coach Wrote:

>
> Tough area to get kids to play football
> considering the demographics of the people who
> live in South Riding, majority are first gen
> immigrants (Indian/Asians) who don't play
> football. Hard to win with not much talent
> available.

That sounds like Chantilly demographics. Freedom also has a D1 kid and Champe has won 8, 11, 7 games the last three years. So I don't think the area is as void of talent as you describe.

Posted by: Dullles South Coach ()
Date: January 26, 2017 05:09PM

hmm Wrote:
> Dulles South coach Wrote:
>
> >
> > Tough area to get kids to play football
> > considering the demographics of the people who
> > live in South Riding, majority are first gen
> > immigrants (Indian/Asians) who don't play
> > football. Hard to win with not much talent
> > available.
>
> That sounds like Chantilly demographics. Freedom
> also has a D1 kid and Champe has won 8, 11, 7
> games the last three years. So I don't think the
> area is as void of talent as you describe.

SR kids go to Freedom, Champe draws elsewhere and larger boundary. Also almost any hs will have 1 player but it's the depth, the rest of the team and how they match up 1-60 with a Westfield or Centreville who have multiple D-1 kids. Westfield and Centreville 2nd stringers would be starters at Freedom & Champe.

Posted by: Henry D ()
Date: January 26, 2017 06:26PM

Centerville is trash,they will never be anything but bottom feeders,there lucky days are over,there varsity football team couldn't beat Westfield freshman team

Posted by: SYA coach ()
Date: January 28, 2017 09:20AM

Henry D Wrote:
> Centerville is trash,they will never be anything
> but bottom feeders,there lucky days are over,there
> varsity football team couldn't beat Westfield
> freshman team

Both are really good schools but don't be a blind homer, WHS Freshman & JV got beat handidly by CVHS this past season. CVHS class of 2020 has some special talent on their roster, don't expect anymore blow outs by WHS varsity in the next few years.

Posted by: FCYFL Referee ()
Date: January 28, 2017 11:31AM

SYA Coach please limit your evaluation of Talent to your next ankelbiter draft. Please renew your heads up tackling and concussion awareness instead of wasting your time as a Talent Scout.

Posted by: WF Fan ()
Date: January 28, 2017 01:17PM

SYA coach Wrote:
> Henry D Wrote:
> -----
> > Centerville is trash,they will never be
> anything
> > but bottom feeders,there lucky days are
> over,there
> > varsity football team couldn't beat Westfield
> > freshman team
>
> Both are really good schools but don't be a blind
> homer, WHS Freshman & JV got beat handidly by CVHS
> this past season. CVHS class of 2020 has some
> special talent on their roster, don't expect
> anymore blow outs by WHS varsity in the next few
> years.

Although I disagree with the statement that Centreville will be trash, they only beat the Westfield teams because of the lack of depth on varsity. Westfield had more sophomores contributing to varsity than I can ever remember, so they weren't on JV. And if you recall, Westfield Class of 19 demolished Centreville class of 19, by a score of 50-3 in their freshman game. Freshman struggles this year as well cause Westfield had a really talented freshman playing up.

Posted by: SYA coach ()
Date: January 28, 2017 01:42PM

FCYFL Referee Wrote:
> SYA Coach please limit your evaluation of Talent
> to your next ankelbiter draft. Please renew your
> heads up tackling and concussion awareness instead
> of wasting your time as a Talent Scout.

Hey dick, get some glasses, you guys suck with as many as many calls you guys miss during the course of a game how would I expect you to see the truth (facts and stats). Besides shouldn't you be blowing the VYI commish and coaching staff.

Posted by: Tom Riddle ()
Date: August 18, 2017 06:14PM

Does anyone know where Mr.Lalli is coaching at now?

Posted by: rexineffect ()
Date: August 19, 2017 12:13AM

Assistant at Westfield

Posted by: Newsjustin ()
Date: August 21, 2017 07:42PM

Chantilly faculty, staff, students and the Mighty Marching Chargers gathered in the auditorium on Thursday, August 17th for the announcement of Chantilly High's next principal!  Dr. Scott Poole was introduced by Dr. Ivey and after a few remarks, he was serenaded by the Mighty Marching Chargers.

From Dr. Frances Ivey:

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Dr. Scott Poole has been selected to serve as the principal of Chantilly High School, effective October 2, 2017.  Dr. Poole brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the principalship at Chantilly, including over 25 years of experience in Fairfax County Public Schools.  

Dr. Poole attended Hampden-Sydney College where he received a B.A. in Economics.  After a brief stint in the private sector, he entered the Master of Education Program at George Washington University in Washington, DC.  Dr. Poole began his teaching career as a social studies teacher at Cooper Middle School in 1992.  He served as chair of the social studies department and worked as a fellow for the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Economic and Education Opportunity.  In 1997, Dr. Poole was hired to teach Advanced Placement Government at Langley High School.  While at Langley, he earned his Ph.D. in Educational Leadership and Public Administration at George Mason University.  

Dr. Poole began his administrative career in 2002 and served as the assistant principal at Lanier Middle School and later at Centreville High School.  Dr. Poole is a student-centered instructional leader with a proven track record of success as a principal, having served as principal of Lanier Middle School for nine years, and at W.T. Woodson High School for the past two and a half years.  Dr. Poole has demonstrated a strong ability to work with all stakeholders to create a positive and inclusive school culture that makes each student’s academic, social, and emotional growth its highest priority.  As an instructional leader, he has supported the development of high performing collaborative teams and promoted meaningful, job-embedded professional learning for staff.   As a compassionate leader and thoughtful communicator, Dr. Poole has built strong relationships with students, staff, parents, and community members.

Please join me in welcoming Dr. Poole as the new principal of Chantilly High School.  He is very excited to begin his work with this wonderful community of students, teachers, and parents and to serve the community in which he has been a long-time resident.  

Dr. Poole will be transitioning to Chantilly HS during the month of September and will officially start full time on October 2, 2017.   Ms. KT Lynch will continue to serve as Interim Principal during this transition period. 

Frances W. Ivey, PhD
Attachments:
2017-08-17%2011.46.44.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.