HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
why do chinsee people hate waiting in line
Posted by: questionsjuu ()
Date: December 09, 2016 09:34PM

I was at great america in Alexandira and there was two incidents. when I enter the restaurant there was this asian lady who cut in front of this African American. The guy told her she cut in front and she left the restaurant. Then When I was getting my food this lady cut in front of me. (different chinsee lady) do they not have lines in china? I told the guy that maybe they don't have lines in China and he laughed so hard it was funny. But if anyone been to china do they have lines there?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why do chinsee people hate waiting in line
Posted by: a moderate conservative ()
Date: December 09, 2016 09:39PM

why do people believe that all asians = chinese people? i'm vietnamese and it is unfathomable how some people think asians = chinese
aka, some guy gets pissed by two random insolent asian guys and makes some stereotype about asian people. ayyyy LMAO
and yea those chinese have lines, no shit.

-->> they're waiting to buy gold...
Attachments:
buyinggold.jpg

Posted by: A Wyatt Man ()
Date: December 09, 2016 09:41PM

No idea but some Korean woman was honking at me while I was getting gas the other day because I suppose I wasn't moving fast enough. I didn't feel like being super confrontational although I was heated so I just flipped her the bird and drove off. Not going to jail over petty bullshit that can easily be avoided.

Posted by: Fjdjkfkgkgo ()
Date: December 09, 2016 09:44PM

A Wyatt Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No idea but some Korean woman was honking at me
> while I was getting gas the other day because I
> suppose I wasn't moving fast enough. I didn't feel
> like being super confrontational although I was
> heated so I just flipped her the bird and drove
> off. Not going to jail over petty bullshit that
> can easily be avoided.

Good advice. I ask myself what would a nigger do in this situation and then do the opposite.

Posted by: ADOLF(GERMAN) ()
Date: December 09, 2016 09:46PM

POLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTEDPOLISHDETECTED

Posted by: A Wyatt Man ()
Date: December 09, 2016 09:47PM

Fjdjkfkgkgo Wrote:
> A Wyatt Man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No idea but some Korean woman was honking at me
> > while I was getting gas the other day because I
> > suppose I wasn't moving fast enough. I didn't
> feel
> > like being super confrontational although I was
> > heated so I just flipped her the bird and drove
> > off. Not going to jail over petty bullshit that
> > can easily be avoided.
>
> Good advice. I ask myself what would a nigger do
> in this situation and then do the opposite.

WWAND… lol.

Posted by: A Brownshirt ()
Date: December 09, 2016 09:51PM

The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy. The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy.

Posted by: Jones ()
Date: December 09, 2016 10:50PM

Because in their crowded countries rudeness and sharp elbows are a survival mechanism. Encountering literally hundreds of em in tour groups in western Canada, abandoning the sidewalks for the street and ducking into doorways became a 'survival' mechanism on my part. When on the move they never make eye contact or even acknowledge your presence in their line of travel. Constant spitting in public and picture taking of the most ridiculous things seems to be a common cultural attribute. Photographing a cardboard moose in front of a McDonalds while two massive bull elk stood grazing across the street being one example.

Posted by: hmmikd ()
Date: December 10, 2016 06:41AM

I once saw a white guy and his asian wife with their little kid in Manhattan in July and they encouraged her to poop near the sidewalk like a dog. WTF? It was the grossest thing ever. How can the white guy act like he is in his wife's home country? I was reading about it online and it says pooping or peeing on the street is very common in asia.

Posted by: Trumpster ()
Date: December 10, 2016 08:34AM

hmmikd Wrote:
> I once saw a white guy and his asian wife with
> their little kid in Manhattan in July and they
> encouraged her to poop near the sidewalk like a
> dog. WTF? It was the grossest thing ever. How can
> the white guy act like he is in his wife's home
> country? I was reading about it online and it says
> pooping or peeing on the street is very common in
> asia.

These were known as Benjo ditches in Japan in the early days. Maybe they still have them and oh did they stink. I spent 2 years in Japan and I know they smelled awful. 3rd world Asians.

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: December 10, 2016 08:57AM

hmmikd Wrote:
> I once saw a white guy and his asian wife with
> their little kid in Manhattan in July and they
> encouraged her to poop near the sidewalk like a
> dog. WTF? It was the grossest thing ever. How can
> the white guy act like he is in his wife's home
> country? I was reading about it online and it says
> pooping or peeing on the street is very common in
> asia.

And it's legal now in NYC under de blasio.

Littering has been ok in DC for decades. Cops will watch niggers throw fast food bags out the window of their cars and aren't allowed to stop them or do anything about it.

Posted by: Me like fresh ()
Date: December 10, 2016 09:28AM

We don't like long line at market, if too long, dog meat no more fresh!

Posted by: been to china ()
Date: December 10, 2016 09:29AM

No, they do not have concept of lines in china, or india or really anywhere outside of the westernized world. The Japanese don't have this problem.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/frank-h-wu/why-wont-the-chinese-line_b_5387959.html

The chinese have no manners in china. Their kids poop in the streets, everyone spits everywhere and is out to screw one another over in any way they can. Can't blame them when the communists went and made everyone equally poor.

Posted by: CCbTE ()
Date: December 10, 2016 09:36AM

There is a lack of what we like to call a "personal bubble" in Asian cultures. If [hypothetically] they are waiting in line behind you, they'll be right up on your neck. I personally enjoy a naive quick-turnaround to brush em back a bit.

My favorite was when an Asian lady kept nudging my back on the metro to make me get off the train faster. I kindly let her go in front of me, then gave her one of those middle school trips where you kick one leg behind the other.

Posted by: Damn Dirty Dinks ()
Date: December 10, 2016 10:03AM

they are the worst on Metro. They wait until the train is almost at the station, then start worming their way to the front to be the first one out, cutting in front of everyone who was standing there waiting. These are dinks who ride the train every day and know the people they're screwing as they see them daily.

They do the same thing at movies and events. Come late and then try and worm their way to the front because they're a small short race and they don't give a shit about what anyone says or thinks when they do it. The only way to stop them is to block them and, when they push and nudge is the use our superior size and strength to push and nudge them back.

Posted by: totalitarianism ()
Date: December 10, 2016 10:14AM

When totalitarianism was at its worst, anyone who tried to be fair and courteous at the market, which had hardly anything for sale, would have been pushed aside to eventually starve. You had to throw your elbows or you would leave empty-handed. The vestiges of Communism continue to affect people who have endured it. They recall hunger, and they are driven by it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/frank-h-wu/why-wont-the-chinese-line_b_5387959.html

Posted by: Jeet Heer ()
Date: December 10, 2016 12:30PM

Trumpster Wrote:
> hmmikd Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I once saw a white guy and his asian wife with
> > their little kid in Manhattan in July and they
> > encouraged her to poop near the sidewalk like a
> > dog. WTF? It was the grossest thing ever. How
> can
> > the white guy act like he is in his wife's home
> > country? I was reading about it online and it
> says
> > pooping or peeing on the street is very common
> in
> > asia.
>
> These were known as Benjo ditches in Japan in the
> early days. Maybe they still have them and oh did
> they stink. I spent 2 years in Japan and I know
> they smelled awful. 3rd world Asians.

They're known as designated shitting streets in India.

Posted by: Chintzy Chinese Ching Chang ()
Date: December 10, 2016 08:09PM

'Chinsee' people don't like standing in line because they're too cheap to buy anything.

Posted by: Hacksaw Renolds ()
Date: December 11, 2016 09:17AM

I've been to China and people don't wait in line there. They just bum rush the front. My wife and I picked up on this quickly and just joined in the melee. We laughed about it constantly.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.