HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
36 Years Ago Today RIP John Lennon
Posted by: Millions Still Miss John Lennon ()
Date: December 08, 2016 03:04PM

Dec 8th 1980, late at night John Lennon shot in the back 4 times by Mark David Chapman (D) .

Chapman is a coward and total waste, he should have been executed at Sing Sing in the chair long ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_David_Chapman

I remember well the day I found out. Dec 9th in the morning at 6am as my clock radio came on with the news, It was a dark lousy rainy doldrum day like today, and I had to get to the bus stop by 6:30 am to ride to my Fed job in D.C.

The news was a real shocker.. Howard Cosell told the crowd at a game the news, he hashed it out with the producers after it came over their wire, they said do it, he broke in..It stunned many people. Many very sad people all over the world.. KIts on You Tube if anyone wants to look it up.

I never followed any bands, not a groupie .. but the Beatles were the most famous band in the world and I liked their music.

RIP John Lennon you have been missed and loved by millions.. And Mark David Chapman..Rot away never to be paroled I hope.. you Maniac..and Coward!

DAJAX

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 36 Years Ago Today RIP John Lennon
Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: December 08, 2016 04:49PM

Lennon was a wife and girlfriend beating douche. He should have been killed years earlier. I'm glad he's dead.

Posted by: 36 Years ago - Like Yesterday ()
Date: December 08, 2016 05:31PM

Lennon was shot, and Bonham died - 1980

Posted by: Imagine if you had Balls ()
Date: December 08, 2016 05:47PM

Artist before my time..

My least favorite thing about him was how much of a bitch he became with Yoko around. That bitch was knitting on stage while he played with Chuck Berry.

I'd trade a Jim Morrison or Jimi Hendrix for Lennon any day

R.I.P.

Posted by: Howard Cosell Tells The World ()
Date: December 08, 2016 06:51PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQWx9892r-E

About what "They Knew In The Booth" as it had just came over their news flash wire.

Millions World Wide Grieved..It was a huge shock..Like when Elvis died..Many like myself found out early the next day.

DAJAX Elvis Was Cool cause he gave away loads of cash to people that needed operations,were in a jam he cared about his fans..

Posted by: The Beatles SUCK ()
Date: December 08, 2016 08:24PM

I'm glad John Lennon is dead and I hope the rest of the Beatles follow him. They've been promoting Communism since the 60s and poisoning our youth. Lennon's name even sounds like Communist Russian dictator Vladimir Lenin. That's who he's influenced by. By the way, the Beatles suck and are massively overrated.

Posted by: Their Music Was Mellow Pal ()
Date: December 08, 2016 09:57PM

Back in the days of smoking Mexican "Joints" .LOL!! Late 60's Early 70..71..

DAJAX ..Hey Don't ask me bout Dem Seeds a Popping..LOL..I Know Nuthin..Nuthin..

Posted by: Colonel Howdy ()
Date: December 09, 2016 04:38AM

Lennon was a greedy hypocrite. A stereotypical limo-lib who lived very differently than how he ran his mouth. Never miss a two-faced POS!

Posted by: Sgt. Pepper's tiny cock ()
Date: December 09, 2016 04:46AM

He was one of the first globalist, open border cucks.

Fuck him.

Posted by: What you don't learn in school ()
Date: December 09, 2016 06:44AM

John didn't have any talent. He learned everything he knew from Yoko. He was the Millie Vanillie of his time.

Posted by: Yes That He Was ()
Date: December 09, 2016 09:16AM

> A stereotypical limo-lib who lived very differently than how he ran his mouth

Very very true, I did not worship any rockers...they were all hypocrites..Plastic people..and liberals.. I Just liked the music.

DAJAX

Posted by: God Emperor Trump ()
Date: December 09, 2016 11:51AM

When I am president, nobody will listen to any of the garbage being played on the radio. Believe me, it's terrible. The radio will be shut down and everyone will be forced to listen to metal, also known as music that is actually good.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.