HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Will Donal Trump (PRESUDENT ELECT) Punish Fairfax County Since We Did Not Vote For Him?
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: December 06, 2016 10:19AM

I think he will force the meals tax on us!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Will Donal Trump (PRESUDENT ELECT) Punish Fairfax County Since We Did Not Vote For Him?
Posted by: A deplorable ()
Date: December 06, 2016 10:21AM

Speak for yourself!

Re: Will Donal Trump (PRESUDENT ELECT) Punish Fairfax County Since We Did Not Vote For Him?
Posted by: No Need ()
Date: December 06, 2016 10:30AM

As long as Gerry Connolly is in Congress we will continue to get screwed.

Gerry's #1 priority this year (besides electing Hillary) was to reduce health care costs for Federal workers. Didn't quite work out.

Posted by: Yes.... ()
Date: December 06, 2016 10:33AM

Yes
His daughter will move here

Posted by: wGDew ()
Date: December 06, 2016 10:38AM

How should he know.

Posted by: 439tu987t ()
Date: December 06, 2016 11:52AM

He will approve special funding for remedial spelling lessons for OP.

Posted by: Nervous Liberal ()
Date: December 07, 2016 08:56AM

Liberals are in a panic, fearing that they may have to actually work for a living once Trump takes over.

Posted by: Gerry Connolly is at Fault ()
Date: December 07, 2016 09:53AM

Gerry Connolly is at fault. Challenging Pelosi was a stupid move.

Fairfax County is screwed for the next four years.

Posted by: whohohlhoho ()
Date: December 07, 2016 11:12AM

Fox News Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think he will force the meals tax on us!

he might punish you for not correctly spelling "PRESIDENT"

Posted by: .... ()
Date: December 07, 2016 11:37AM

Hiring freeze, RIF, and changing of lobbyists is going to turn NOVA red. It'll also correct the real estate market here.

Bye bye, libcucks. Enjoy moving back to Shitcongo, LA and Portland.

Posted by: sauce ()
Date: December 07, 2016 06:33PM

.... Wrote:
> Hiring freeze, RIF, and changing of lobbyists is
> going to turn NOVA red. It'll also correct the
> real estate market here.
>
> Bye bye, libcucks. Enjoy moving back to Shitcongo,
> LA and Portland.

NOVA is far too educated to be 'turned red.' We will see real estate prices stagnate if not deflate with Fed RIF/Freeze. Id expect to see schools take a big hit as he pushes vouchers. All-in-all it wont be that much different than the Bush debacle. Slash tax revenue with cuts to taxes while raising military spending thru the roof. Its a shopworn way to plunge us into another huge recession a la W. Id expect armed conflict abroad to be baked into the sauce as well...

Posted by: trumpspunisher ()
Date: December 09, 2016 02:00AM

Yes, we have the best punishers. You'll love our punishers. It will be tremendous punishing, bigly.

Posted by: We love gov money ()
Date: December 09, 2016 06:59AM

Fairfax will still have the best gov. tit to suck
No worries
Republicans love big government

Posted by: DeprivedDeplorable ()
Date: December 09, 2016 08:25AM

He will punish us by taking away our illegal aliens and free stuff for the lazy.
This is terrible and I'm writing my Congressman so he can send me another form
letter thanking me for my input.

Posted by: Too cheap ()
Date: December 09, 2016 01:30PM

DeprivedDeplorable Wrote:
> He will punish us by taking away our illegal
> aliens and free stuff for the lazy.
> This is terrible and I'm writing my Congressman so
> he can send me another form
> letter thanking me for my input.

Not going to happen
No way these lazy whites willing to watch their own kids

Posted by: Adolf From Fairfax ()
Date: December 09, 2016 04:16PM

heil hitler, we love mr.trump!!!! give us some less lobbyists and jiuce!!

Posted by: Dr. Memory ()
Date: December 09, 2016 05:11PM

Fairfax County is doing very well under the present administration. Even though Congress is no longer passing budget bills as such, the continuing resolutions and supplementals for overseas pet projects are shedding lots of overhead costs here. Thank you, Jesus. Should the Trump administration get an additional trillion dollars for infrastructure improvements and upgrades, expect Fairfax County to do well on contract work. Trump campaigned on significantly increasing military spending, and Fairfax County hosts the Pentagon and other important DOD installations, all of which require food, water, electricity, and lots and lots of civilian support. School vouchers shouldn't change much. Fairfax County parents who put their kids in private schools aren't doing so for quality of education reasons, they're doing it so the student makes useful contacts or looks Ivy League-worthy, or, more likely, it adds cachet in the competitive parenting reality show.

Posted by: NjpbN ()
Date: December 10, 2016 10:05PM

there are 2,000 counties per state (there are in VA)

Trump would have to personally monitor 100,000 counties who (some are) abusing power, in addition to 53 states, and 2,000 countries worldwide.

Posted by: tpLHU ()
Date: December 10, 2016 10:05PM

limited term for rich political families lording over counties should have been dealt with a long time ago

Posted by: XXC9n ()
Date: December 10, 2016 10:06PM

all 100,000 of them (including cities) should be limited term leaders

(meaning they cannot be re-elected or even appear on the ballot after their term limit)

Posted by: God Emperor Trump ()
Date: December 10, 2016 10:12PM

I'll punish you for not knowing how to spell. Believe me.

Posted by: Dr. Memory ()
Date: December 11, 2016 07:06AM

There are 3007 counties in the United States, but only a dozen or so are really important in terms of population, economic activity, or concentrations of particular industries. Fairfax County residents have skills and abilities critical to the efficient functioning of military, intelligence, medical and academic and political organizations. Those paychecks will flow under the Trump administration, and the businesses that sell those employees food, fuel and housing will continue to thrive.

Posted by: pu6vh ()
Date: December 11, 2016 12:08PM

President Trump is going to turn the clock back fifty years for the jurisdictions surrounding the District of Columbia.

The gravy train days are over.

The illegals and the parasites engorging themselves on the blood of productive taxpayers are going to go back to wherever they came from. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Posted by: HappyTrumpVoter ()
Date: December 11, 2016 04:13PM

sauce Wrote:
> .... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> All-in-all it wont be that much different than the
> Bush debacle.

The "Bush debacle" tripled the price of my house in Fairfax County. I can't complain.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.