HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Criminal Illegals in Northern Virginia: Why Corey Stewart Should Be Our Next Governor
Posted by: Corey Stewart For Governor ()
Date: December 03, 2016 07:09PM

Dear Friend,

Sunday, the Washington Post Editorial Board mischaracterized my statements on criminal illegal immigrants by omitting the word criminal. Now that I am running for Governor, the liberal media will continue to attack my campaign. I will not back down. This is about protecting law abiding citizens from criminals who are not supposed to be here in the first place, not about being politically correct.

Read my full response published in the Daily Caller below:

Corey Stewart Won't Back Down On Immigration

When you receive national recognition for leading the nation's toughest crackdown on illegal immigration and serving as Donald Trump's Virginia State Chairman, you get used to being falsely labeled as racist and xenophobic by the mainstream media, especially by The Washington Post's editorial board, which has labeled me as such things for years.

On Sunday, they intentionally mischaracterized my statements on criminal illegal immigrants by omitting the word "criminal" in the following quote: "if you're an illegal alien in Prince William County, I'd get out," continuing, "we're going to find out where each and every one of these guys is, and we're going to hunt them down and we're going to deport them.".

Here are the facts: In 2007, I led Prince William County in adopting a policy of (1) inquiring into the immigration status of every person arrested for a crime; and (2) implementing the federal 287(g) program, which deputizes County Jail officers to determine the immigration status of every inmate. If found illegal, the county initiates the deportation process and, after serving their sentences, illegal alien inmates are turned over to ICE for deportation. So far, approximately 7,500 illegal alien criminals have been handed over by Prince William County. Our crime rate then plummeted and is now at the lowest rate in 24 years.

Illegal aliens who plan on committing crimes are no longer doing it in Prince William. Since the law was implemented in 2008, we've turned over an average of just under 1,000 criminal illegal aliens to ICE for the first few years. In 2015, we turned over 512 and the number will be even lower for 2016. Violent Crime-classified as murders, rapes, aggravated assault, and robbery - was reduced by a staggering 48.7% after only 5 years. That same year, surrounding localities (Fairfax, Loudoun, Fauquier) saw a 27% increase in violent crime. It's not a coincidence.

It must be hard for the Post's editors who live in swanky neighborhoods in Northwest D.C. to understand what families in Prince William were enduring. But imagine if these criminal illegal aliens were plaguing their neighborhoods. Do you
think they would change their tune?

One problem we have faced is this: Neither the Obama nor Bush Administration would disclose to us what they did with these criminals after we handed them over. But as 10% of these criminals have been rearrested for additional crimes, we suspect that many, perhaps most, were simply let go. This will stop under the Trump Administration. The Post seems to think my strong stance on illegal alien criminals will be a liability in my run for Governor of Virginia. But while other Republicans running countywide in Prince William County have lost, I've continued to win by double-digit margins. This in spite of the fact that the County - with 450,000 residents in Northern Virginia-is majority-minority and twice voted heavily for Obama.

So let me clarify: if you're an illegal alien in Virginia planning to commit a crime, I would get out. Yes, this is what you do with criminals who not only broke the law by coming into our country illegally but committed a crime while here-you hunt them down, arrest them, and deport them. This is not racism, it's common sense and good policy. This is about protecting law abiding citizens from criminals who aren't supposed to be here in the first place. Trump will be America's law and order President and I look forward to working with him as the law and order Governor of Virginia.

Corey Stewart is the former Virginia Chairman of the Donald Trump campaign, Chairman of the Board of County Supervisors in Prince William County, Virginia, and 2017 candidate for Virginia Governor. Corey Stewart is best know for what the mainstream media called the "toughest crackdown on illegal immigration in the nation" in 2007. Prince William County is located in Northern Virginia, and is the Commonwealth of Virginia's second largest county with a population of just under 500,000 residents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Criminal Illegals in Northern Virginia: Why Corey Stewart Should Be Our Next Governor
Posted by: Runnin' Down A Dream ()
Date: December 03, 2016 07:16PM

Corey Stewart, Donald Trump’s Virginia Campaign chairman, fired

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign fired its Virginia chairman Monday after he led a protest at GOP headquarters complaining that party-establishment “pukes” were undercutting their own nominee.

Re: Criminal Illegals in Northern Virginia: Why Corey Stewart Should Be Our Next Governor
Posted by: uFHpP ()
Date: December 03, 2016 07:19PM

those crime reduction numbers are pretty darn MAGA.

due to their lack of self defense, snowflakes are the natural prey of criminals including undocumented, so think they could be scared into supporting Corey

Posted by: Colin Cap-A-Nigga ()
Date: December 04, 2016 08:44AM

This doesn't even touch on the downstream effects of these deportations. The 7-11's that used have 100 beaners outside - now have 10.

The people passed out drunk all over PW have dropped to near nil. Hit and run crashes with drunk beaners are now about as frequent as others - instead of being about 10 times as often as other races. The strain on the hospitals - relieved greatly...all of this and so much more. Thank you Corey Stewart for fixing this huge mess in PW!

Posted by: I Disagree ()
Date: December 04, 2016 04:33PM

Don't get me wrong, I think illegals should go: Fairfax has a large immigrant population who came here legally, but Hispanic people seem to get special treatment when it comes to immigration. If Chong-Su Kim, Rajiv Singh, and Mohammed Ansawari came here legally, so should Juan Carlos Menedez.

That being said, Hispanic crime is low compared to black crime which just ridiculouslu high per capita. Browsing through the daily crime blotter, it's apparent that black people, despite being the smallest racial group in the county, commit the most crime per capita. Illegals aren't that great, but they are a far, far cry from the negro.

Posted by: Corey Stewart For President ()
Date: December 04, 2016 07:37PM

Corey Stewart led Prince William County in adopting a policy of cracking down on illegal immigrants who commit crimes, turning around 7,500 illegal alien criminals over to ICE -- drastically reducing our crime rate to the LOWEST level in 24 years.

While violent crime (murders, rapes, aggravated assaults, and robberies) dropped by a staggering 48.7% after only 5 years, surrounding localities (Fairfax, Loudoun, Fauquier) saw a 27% increase in violent crime.

That is not a coincidence.

FAIRFAX COUNTY NEEDS TO WAKE UP.

Posted by: Corey the Cuck ()
Date: December 04, 2016 08:03PM

Corey is so funny speaking his double speak on immigration. Man up Corey. You want them all deported immediately.

Anyway, we all know that all Corey really wants is to get between Donald's legs and perform a little fellatio on his Master's little cock like the good Cuck that he is.

Posted by: jE4Nt ()
Date: December 04, 2016 08:11PM

if the libs had any common sense they would realize that if the illegals were deported they wouldn't even need the meals tax

Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: December 04, 2016 11:32PM

Send them to DC...the sanctuary city

Posted by: Ytjnf ()
Date: December 05, 2016 01:42AM

Corey Stewart is annoying with his Trump fanboy antics, but let's all admit it - he's got a set of balls.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.