HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: WMAL dumps "Savage Nation"
Posted by: MeiaT ()
Date: April 28, 2017 08:16AM

Michael Savage was the best and I will forever miss listening to him every day. BRING HIM BACK!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: April 28, 2017 10:45AM

Larry O'Connor sucks!

Posted by: Bareez ()
Date: June 20, 2017 10:40PM

I live in eastern WV and used to listen to Savage on WMAL until 5. Miss him very much. Gave Larry a try and his show is terrible and a bore for someone living outside metro DC. Now I listen to Hannity on a local PA station. I'll even listen to WAVA 105.1 before I'll listen to Larry's show. Vince, Chris and Mark Levin are the only ones worth listening to on WMAL. Hope Savage is brought back for his entire 3-6 show!

Posted by: bored to death ()
Date: July 13, 2017 06:33PM

The Larry O'Connor show is fucking awful. I can't stand his voice. And all he talks about is stupid boring shit. BRING BACK MICHAEL SAVAGE.

Posted by: avid listener ()
Date: July 13, 2017 10:43PM

Will Miss Micheal Savage show ALLOT!

A shame there is no strong voice of morals and common sense - I hope he stayed on to train his replacement.

http://www.talkstreamlive.com/program/michael_savage/

Posted by: bwy39 ()
Date: July 13, 2017 10:45PM

damn democrats like

Micheal Savage is only dropped from DEMOCRAT INFESTED FAIRFAX

HE'S STILL ON MANY STATIONS NATION WIDE: HE STILL HAS MANY MANY STATION CALL SIGNS ON HIS BELT BUCKLE

Posted by: Who gives a shit? ()
Date: July 13, 2017 10:52PM

Who gives a shit?

Posted by: ned ()
Date: July 13, 2017 11:06PM

Who gives a shit? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who gives a shit?

^^ caught lying the the fairfax area public

Posted by: old savage fan ()
Date: July 13, 2017 11:39PM

I can't beleive savage show (see above) sounds so good. He was a little ill sometime during obama but surely he's bounced back! Maybe he's gone healthy?

-----------------------------

Larry O'Connor show: Scott Richert on the Larry O'Connor show

IS NOT A REPUBLICAN. CAUGHT LIVE GIVING BIASED VIEWS THAT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH SUPPORTS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

(the whole show discusses the Church's moral reasons for aiding sanctuary cities. usually that's only done to promote it - as it's an hour of hearing all their excuses and reasons in a best light: AND WEAK and sparse reasons against)

(see http://www.wmal.com/the-larry-oconnor-show/)

------------------------------

60 Minutes did investigations on Opus Dei Institution (Jose Escriva founder). They indicated in the 90's the organization was infiltrating the USA with illegals, against the preachings of the Church. I'm %100 sure at the time the Church favored immigration but not illegal immigration (as legal immigration was a truthful way).

I favor that position. I don't say the Church was involved but I do believe I've eye witnessed Church members involved saying "they were spreading the word".

Catholic legal immigration network in (democrat areas) are now aiding illegals to hide from ICE. Catholic legal immigration network.

-------------------------------

Jesus didn't say take other people's jobs and social security and attempt an overthrow to make the world less white and a few dems richer and in control.

The Disciples did say: pay your taxes (meaning debts despite if you've hopped from a country your avoiding debts in!)

Spreading God's word doesn't mean an attack against family and pregnancy of white denizens because they are conservative in favor of getting the current long sitting government out of office (probably prosecuted).

These people using God's name to screw over others make me sick. And nothing new to me either.

And believe me I've run into them.

One group (I'm an eye witness) wanted to "help poor immigrants in the area" by going to Mexico and taking advantage of exchange rates illegally (1990's). I also remember the Franciscan Priest who found out, and was noticeably angry.

Posted by: Robbyo ()
Date: July 14, 2017 08:38PM

Today Ferry Lerry at 5:30 p was talking about bikini vs. one piece. I told his producer that he is insulting his listeners with such a dumb-ass topic.

I am with the rest of the members of the Savage Nation , what can be done to bring Michael back?

Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.