HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
to many mexicans in fairfax?
Posted by: nick ()
Date: September 21, 2006 11:20PM

am i the only one who makes sure to lock their doors when i drive to target greatland? or make sure not to go outside when they're mowing your neighbour's yard? they use the taxpayers money to go to school where all they do is get held back and make it harder for other kids to learn. and we cant forget MS13. if it were up to me i'd make them all live in maryland.

opinions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: to many mexicans in fairfax?
Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: September 21, 2006 11:23PM

too

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: September 21, 2006 11:35PM

without them, pickup sales would decrease dramatically, and that is trouble for auto makers

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: September 22, 2006 12:02AM

to many mexicans in fairfax, what? when you begin a sentence with a preposition....

ah nevermind, he defeats his own lame argument so it's all good

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: September 22, 2006 07:12AM

nick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> am i the only one who makes sure to lock their
> doors when i drive to target greatland? or make
> sure not to go outside when they're mowing your
> neighbour's yard? they use the taxpayers money to
> go to school where all they do is get held back
> and make it harder for other kids to learn. and we
> cant forget MS13. if it were up to me i'd make
> them all live in maryland.
>
> opinions?

If you hadn't noticed, the whites from Fairfax are moving to Loudoun. Annandale is now completely Hispanic with some Asians thrown in. I've also noted here how the Hispanics are starting to take over older neighborhoods like Greenbriar, Hybla Valley, Belle Vue and pretty much all of Springfield, but most people on this board try to act like it's either not happening or that it's a great thing. I guess it is a great thing if you don't have to live next to a house with an overgrown yard and six junkers in the driveway/lawn.

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: September 22, 2006 08:38AM

That is why a home owners association is sometimes a good thing. Sure they have a habit of sticking their noses where they dont belong but they can also solve the junk car and too many people problems without having the lazy county get involved.
For whatever reason, laziness or lack of enforcement powers, the county wont do much. The HOA's will if they know it costs them money to clean up around a home that is also a full time auto dealer. They can assess fines against these people without using the courts.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 22, 2006 08:52AM

i dont have anything against mexicans... only illegal aliens. however, anyone with a bunch of trashed cars and an overgrown lawn is unacceptable. oh yes, an checking the police news page, Hybla Valley shows up all the time with robberies and stabbings and such. from my understanding (and i could be completely wrong here), there is some sort of local law that disallows you to have a corn fieldesque (ok... a foot high) lawn. you can call the county and they will come out have it mowed and then send the occupants the bill. i think in that case, junkers in the front lawn probably break some other laws too. again, i could be completely wrong. though, it does seem like there are a lot of illegal aliens living in the area. there is in herdon for sure.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Fairfax MF-er ()
Date: September 22, 2006 11:41AM

The thing about the overgrown lawns and six cars is if the person doing it is white, the county will be there in a minute to deal with it. But if the person(s) is Hispanic, it's consider racist to do anything about it. Ridiculous.

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: September 22, 2006 11:55AM

Well at least they don't cook goats on a spit in their front yard. My friend lives next to some middle Eastern people and they do that!!! In the Washington Post, they did a story last week about immigrants who live here. I was amazed at hos the immigrants can buy fake ID's like social security numbers and driver's licenses. And then when they do decide to become US citizens, nothing happens when they trade in the fake ones for real ones. I thought that was against the law!!!!

Trickie

Date: September 22, 2006 12:22PM

Hell, they can BUY A HOUSE. Legally. INSANE.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: September 22, 2006 02:26PM

Anyone else hear the news last night about over the counter birth control pills being sold next to the gum and breath mints at the SuperMercado on Alabama ave in Herndon and other stores? Turns out they arent birth control but just candy. THATS WHY there are TOO many Hispanics causing panic! cant help it if the lovely Latina's are spreading the love! come on now people

Posted by: dude ()
Date: September 22, 2006 07:02PM

You're just pissed off because they won't spread anything your way.

Viva la raza! Viva Mexico! Viva Hugo Chavez!

Posted by: Lasuena ()
Date: September 22, 2006 08:42PM

At least they brought the reggaeton and bachata music with them (the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans), which beats the extremely boring stuff that is usually on the radio around here.

Posted by: darth mullet ()
Date: September 22, 2006 09:07PM

just FYI - they're not all mexican.. quite a bit of them are el salvadorian mexicans : ) another FYI ... this is no longer your country... welcome to new hispanola amigos. see you in canada!

Date: September 22, 2006 09:18PM

Uh, I hate to mention it, but Canada’s capital and other major cities have as much cultural diversity as we have. There is just one huge difference, they tolerate and get along with each other.

Date: September 22, 2006 09:31PM

Lasuena Wrote:
> Uh, I hate to mention it, but Canada’s capital and
> other major cities have as much cultural diversity
> as we have. There is just one huge difference,
> they tolerate and get along with each other.

Yeah. That's why Quebec keeps toying with the idea of independence.

Date: September 22, 2006 09:41PM

You know, the big difference between immigration in Canada and immigration in the US is that Canada doesn't have millions of illegals swarming across its border each year. As I recall, in the early 90s Canada had a policy of granting citizenship to people from Hong Kong who wanted to leave before the Communists took over in 1997. All the Chinese had to do was prove they had $1 million in assets and were willing to move those assets to Canada. If the US had an immigration policy like that, fewer people would be bitching.

Date: September 22, 2006 10:06PM

Canada has a couple things in their favor, long winters, and geographical distance from everybody. As for Quebec, they’re French.. and not that friendly until you pull out your money. I doubt that people living in Calgary care about seeing French translations on every single thing. I wonder how badly they’d be missed if they dropped out, Quebec. I’m not so sure that granting entry into the US should be based upon how much one can pay. It should be people having skills for jobs. A long long time ago, for example, you could easily get a work permit in Australia if you were a mortician but not if you were a programmer. So what’s the answer?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 22, 2006 10:18PM

So what’s the answer?

Apparently this is...

http://www.nbc4.com/news/9913864/detail.html

Date: September 23, 2006 03:46AM

ferfux Wrote:
> Anyone else hear the news last night about over
> the counter birth control pills being sold next to
> the gum and breath mints at the SuperMercado on
> Alabama ave in Herndon and other stores? Turns
> out they arent birth control but just candy. THATS
> WHY there are TOO many Hispanics causing panic!
> cant help it if the lovely Latina's are spreading
> the love! come on now people

it would seem some catholic devil thought they would take fate into their own hands. personally, i would like to see that person publicly hanged so that i can beat their corpse with a bat among other things.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: September 23, 2006 03:26PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> So what’s the answer?
>
> Apparently this is...
>
> http://www.nbc4.com/news/9913864/detail.html

I agree 100% with the ICE training. When some illegal is caught drunk driving, ship his ass back to Mexico.

Date: September 23, 2006 07:26PM

What, like your 2 inch penis? Dude we need more Hispanics in this country to replace all the uptite white people that are already living here. That and all the THousands of people being killed in Iraqi/war on terror. More people= more natural resources means better futire. Plus we gotta beef up our ranks what with the coming war with China. They got billions of people ya know

Date: September 23, 2006 07:31PM

I don't doubt there are too many uptight white people here. Overall I have no problem with Hispanics. Their kids are usually polite and are often very dedicated to learning at school. My problem is 12 people living in a house designed for a single family. Yes, housing is expensive. But when I started out I made minimum wage and I found ways to find affordable housing and not exploit the system.

Date: September 23, 2006 10:34PM

"What, like your 2 inch penis? Dude we need more Hispanics in this country to replace all the uptite white people that are already living here. That and all the THousands of people being killed in Iraqi/war on terror. More people= more natural resources means better futire. Plus we gotta beef up our ranks what with the coming war with China. They got billions of people ya know"

Yes I can see how having more people means more NATURAL resources. What a fuckin moron. Although you did spell future wrong so your probally a Mexican

Date: September 24, 2006 08:17AM

ferfux,
   i would like to point out that the death toll of US soldiers in BOTH afganastan and iraq has not reached 3000. also, china does not have billions, they have about 1.3 billion. the USA is NOT in shortage of people as the (documented) population has grown by 18 million in the last 6 years and we have passed the 300 million mark. however, illegally coming to the USA as an _unskilled_ laborer with no money or possessions does not help the US society or economy. it is in fact hurting as well as making the general population less educated per capita. additionally, illegal immigrants are jumping on the back of failing social monetary and services distribution programs bringing it to it's knees faster than ever. none of the "contributions" from illegal aliens are helping our society progress.

now, get out of the gene pool.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2006 08:19AM by Gravis.

Date: September 24, 2006 09:21AM

What a sad day. I actually agree with Gravis on something...kinda anyway.

The problem with illegal immigration is that Americans are trying to have their cake and eat it, too. Businesses like the cheap labor and Americans like the cheap prices. However, as Gravis mentioned, our schools, housing, hospitals and law enforcement systems are not designed to take a huge influx of non-english speakers who can't pay sufficient taxes or at all for medical care. We need to toughen our immigration laws and reform our tax and healthcare systems. Unfortunately none of our leaders - in either party - have the guts or balls to do what needs to be done.

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: September 24, 2006 10:23AM

ferfux Wrote:
> What, like your 2 inch penis? Dude we need more
> Hispanics in this country to replace all the
> uptite white people that are already living here.
> That and all the THousands of people being killed
> in Iraqi/war on terror. More people= more natural
> resources means better futire. Plus we gotta beef
> up our ranks what with the coming war with China.
> They got billions of people ya know

If a war starts with china, illegals wont even be on any list cause they are not registered.... Not only that but they'll just run back to mexico and us who are citizens will goto war. They will just live here and enjoy...

I g2 say though...mexican or el salvadorians are all nice people....I just rather have less of them :-\ I ll visit mexico or el salvador if i miss them

Date: September 24, 2006 10:31AM

If we did get into war with china...

They wont stand a chance due to "Made In the USA" vs "made in china"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2006 10:32AM by Firrat.

Date: September 24, 2006 10:35AM

Chipotle :(
Attachments:
No burritos.bmp

Date: September 24, 2006 10:40AM

I believe Chipotle was started by an American chef, so those gringo burritos are safe.

Date: September 24, 2006 11:49AM

Anybody moving to Loudoun to get away already missed the boat. Sterling which is in Loudoun is full of gangs as is Leesburg. The county wont admit it because it is bad for home sales which is bad for tax revenue.

Posted by: Steelerbabe ()
Date: September 25, 2006 09:09AM

I moved from Chantilly a year ago to a suburb of Pittsburgh, Pa. I lived in
Northern Va my whole life. I watched my working class neighborhood turn into
little El Salvadore. I lived between two flop houses, one with 15 people and the other with 20 people crammed into a 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath townhouse. I truly enjoyed cleaning up broken Crona bottles from the sidewalk and parking lot everyday. Human feces in the common area and used condoms. Loved getting blasted out of bed at 2:00 a.m. by loud music and then there was the MS-13 and South Side Locos graffiti sprayed on fences and cars that added to the ombiance. I have a ten year old daughter who was not allowed to play outside due to the large number of hispanic men hanging out in the court. HOA won't do anything about it. Went to every meeting for a year and was labeled a racist and told it's their culture.

Date: September 25, 2006 09:17AM

I know you are full of shit... those people breed too much to be using condoms, and you are a racist. welcome to the show.

enjoy mt washington, it's a dump.

Date: September 25, 2006 09:19AM

Steelerbabe Wrote:
> I moved from Chantilly a year ago to a suburb of
> Pittsburgh, Pa. I lived in
> Northern Va my whole life. I watched my working
> class neighborhood turn into
> little El Salvadore. I lived between two flop
> houses, one with 15 people and the other with 20
> people crammed into a 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath
> townhouse. I truly enjoyed cleaning up broken
> Crona bottles from the sidewalk and parking lot
> everyday. Human feces in the common area and used
> condoms. Loved getting blasted out of bed at 2:00
> a.m. by loud music and then there was the MS-13
> and South Side Locos graffiti sprayed on fences
> and cars that added to the ombiance. I have a ten
> year old daughter who was not allowed to play
> outside due to the large number of hispanic men
> hanging out in the court. HOA won't do anything
> about it. Went to every meeting for a year and
> was labeled a racist and told it's their culture.

It's easier for the County officials or HOA to call you a racist instead of actually doing something about the problem.

Date: September 25, 2006 09:22AM

Tim45 Wrote:
> Anybody moving to Loudoun to get away already
> missed the boat. Sterling which is in Loudoun is
> full of gangs as is Leesburg. The county wont
> admit it because it is bad for home sales which is
> bad for tax revenue.

In the neighborhood I live in, I see the flop houses slowly moving toward my cul-de-sac. There are whole courts now that have been taken over. Cars everywhere and Mexican flags in the ajoining neighborhoods. However, I refuse to move to BFE like Loudoun to get away from it, only to have it follow me there. Fortunately my HOA has been pretty good about clamping down on the bullshit, as have the cops. Still, I anticipate I will have to try to find a place on acerage at some point if I really want to get away from this nonsense. I'm saving my pennies.

Date: September 25, 2006 09:26AM

Steelerbabe, too bad that happened but I have seen it over and over here. Centreville is no prize either. I had a friend who lived there and the mexicans would drive cars up onto the curb half in the street half on the curb and change the oil. The men would harass the girls. The drinking is nonstop.

I think as a last resort you sometimes have to leave. No one wants to be chased out of their own neighborhood but it does and is happening. They used to say in Miami will the last American out please take down the flag.

Posted by: Steelerbabe ()
Date: September 25, 2006 02:57PM

I had no quality of life. Was harassed everytime I walked to my car. What is sad is that our neighborhood was always ethinical diverse with families. When the day labors moved in, it all changed. A lot were buyers and not renters. I know live in a single family home, in a quite, peaceful neighborhood. P.S. - Reston Peace, when was the last time you got laid? I don't think I have ever encountered such a nasty negitive person. Your life must pitiful. By the way, I don't live in Mt. Washington. Try the Mt. Lebanon area. Enjoy!

Date: September 25, 2006 03:05PM

steelerbabe is that off of glen carlyn?

i havnt gotten laid and i am not grumpy....hmm i guess reston does get laid... :)

edited 3 times due to my mistakes...whoops

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2006 03:09PM by Firrat.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: September 25, 2006 03:12PM

Maybe ten years back when I moved here, all was cool. Close to every store, restaurant, school, etc. Not many Asians and no mexicans here. About 5 years ago that all started to change. They built the Air and Space Annex and began to talk metro to Dulles. Asians came by the boatload. My neighborhood which used to be cool is 1/4 of the way to shit. And don't get me started on the Faircrest neighborhood in Centreville. We used to have a lot of property for the money. Now we have a 1/4 acre which is nothing comparied to Loudon Cnty. Lets all move somewhere near the middle of the country like South or North dakota where we can have huge houses with lots of land and be safe from any wars whihc may occur. And if we doo happen to be invaded, we can run for the forest at the edge of our property whihc goes to Canada.

Posted by: J ()
Date: September 25, 2006 04:31PM

I feel bad for these people, they are coming here because they want a better life for themselves and they should be able to do that. This is America after all, "give us your tired, your poor..." The problem is too many are coming here illegally and our social services can't keep up. It takes time to assimilate into our culture, but so many are coming, they don't feel the need to assimilate, learn english etc., because all they do is bunch together.
I think the politicians want this to happen. Training and schooling for trade and vocational careers is slowly being phased out of our schools. Most High schools don't even offer shop class anymore. I think this is so these workers will be able to come here and take those jobs (carpenter, auto mechanic etc) because no one will know how to do them anymore in the near future. It's like the powers that be want to use these people to do the manual labor. Pretty sad really. The problem is those jobs will start to pay less and less, and the immigrants will be as poor as they were before coming here.
I think these illegal immigrants should try to fix the problems in their own countries. Viva la revolution!

Date: September 25, 2006 06:20PM

J Wrote:
> I feel bad for these people, they are coming here
> because they want a better life for themselves and
> they should be able to do that. This is America
> after all, "give us your tired, your poor..." The
> problem is too many are coming here illegally and
> our social services can't keep up. It takes time
> to assimilate into our culture, but so many are
> coming, they don't feel the need to assimilate,
> learn english etc., because all they do is bunch
> together.
> I think the politicians want this to happen.
> Training and schooling for trade and vocational
> careers is slowly being phased out of our schools.
> Most High schools don't even offer shop class
> anymore. I think this is so these workers will be
> able to come here and take those jobs (carpenter,
> auto mechanic etc) because no one will know how to
> do them anymore in the near future. It's like the
> powers that be want to use these people to do the
> manual labor. Pretty sad really. The problem is
> those jobs will start to pay less and less, and
> the immigrants will be as poor as they were before
> coming here.
> I think these illegal immigrants should try
> to fix the problems in their own countries. Viva
> la revolution!

Werd

Date: September 25, 2006 09:08PM

Well it’s like some comedian said, everybody is just moving up a country.

Date: September 25, 2006 09:13PM

Hell, we gonna end out like rome. A world power for a while that goes corrupt with lots of peopel form other empires (countries) come in and there is a huge devide between rich and poor, they revolt and another country comes in while civil war is going on and take over (can you say China or Iran) ...

Posted by: burpgun ()
Date: September 25, 2006 10:08PM

Babylon woke one morning and everyone spoke a different language - it was never heard from again...

Date: September 25, 2006 10:16PM

Steelerbabe, you say you've never encountered anyone so negative online. Apparently you can't read what you post, because it is in the running for the most racist post on here. If you want to see the most negative person online, just look in a mirror.

As for getting laid, I am sure you get real quality up there in Lebanon . You sound like the offspring of a pig and a mule. But since you seem to be unable to go withput hearing about my sex life, I got laid twice yesterday, I've been going at it all weekend (for crying out loud she posts here, you loser), and it made my outlook more positive... thus the attack on your blatant racism. You really can't be so stupid as to think what you posted wasn't just racist trash. If you do, I am even happier now, just realizing that the average IQ of this area was raised dramatically when you left.

PS.... weight watchers may be able to help you get back the self-esteem you seem to have had ripped away from you. But ugly, that's a much harder beast to tame. Good luck to you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2006 10:18PM by RESton Peace.

Date: September 25, 2006 10:21PM

Jesus you people are drama queens. You are very overconcerned with this crap. Why not go live with Steeler"babe". She moved far away and yet seems so lonely and unable to make friends in PA, she has to post here looking for friends. It's safe to say she would take it in three holes at once, and it would take at least three other people to hold the flaps of fat apart so you can GET TO the correct holes, so that sounds like a party.

BTW anyone who posts under the name "babe" or "stud" online... rule of thumb says they are anything but.

Posted by: steelerbabe ()
Date: September 25, 2006 11:02PM

Oh come on Reston Peace, you can be more negitive and nastier then that. Man, your mom must be so proud of you. People like you aren't worth the time or effort. For everyone else who posted, I hope you never have to experience what I went through. I an only see the situation getting worse.

Date: September 25, 2006 11:04PM

oink oink "babe". I think it's time for your nightly hosing-down. Maybe someday they'll have a shower big enough to fit you.

Date: September 26, 2006 01:11AM

I cant stop loling.... :)

oink oink lmao hahahahha this reminds me of a clip of jacko the clown..

http://www.drunkendelight.com/view.php?id=2010

Date: September 26, 2006 11:17AM

What I think is ironic for Steelerbabe is she moved to Pittsburgh to get away from Mexicans with 5 cars parked on their lawn to live next to white people with 10 rusted pick-ups on blocks parked on their lawns. Good move.

Posted by: DanG ()
Date: September 26, 2006 11:20AM

You spell like a mexican.

Date: September 26, 2006 05:36PM

Reston you're good at pwning people. Wish I could come up with comebacks like that.

Date: September 26, 2006 10:32PM

God, I hope you're being facetious KOT. I thought his comeback was pretty gradeschool... The guy rags everybody for their spelling and gramatical errors, and has yet to create one without flaws. He automatically flicks the racecard like some seventies' Hollywood liberal flailing in the pounding surf of their old age for another shot at fifteen minutes. And his big crushing blow is calling the woman a pig, right after displaying his own complete lack of class by referring to his own getting laid!?! Like it's such a wonder it must demand forum tribute... The guy strikes me as what the chick said he is - a hateful, small, blighted soul who has taught us that running a server on the nightshift in one county, in one state, in one country in a big world while simultaneously being an anonymous internet dick is something that fills him to the brim with pride, so much so that all are objects of scorn and ridicule before him... He's an insect and this is the only world where he can pretend to be a lion. Dude, don't forget to high-five him tomorrow before gym...

Date: September 26, 2006 10:47PM

all you need is love, LOL
Attachments:
all_you_need.jpg

Date: September 27, 2006 12:52AM

Sounds like Burpgun was masturbating furiously as he wrote that diatribe.

I'd hate to be the next person to use that keyboard...

Date: September 27, 2006 12:53AM

Reston's not exactly anonymous.

Date: September 27, 2006 01:01AM

Anyone who doesn't know my full identity is just too lazy to go back and read, or just illiterate...

Always amusing when the truly anonymous make that lame accusation, though. Keep the diatribes coming, I love the attention, and it's flattering to know these folks spend time offline thinking about me and stewing over my comments. That means I am getting what I want.

Date: September 27, 2006 05:39AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> Anyone who doesn't know my full identity is just
> too lazy to go back and read, or just
> illiterate...

as someone who suffers from total illiteracy, i am deeply offended. i demand you apologize!

Date: September 27, 2006 12:04PM

as someone who suffers from total illiteracy, i am deeply offended. i demand you apologize!

Do the right thing and file a lawsuit.

Date: September 27, 2006 01:22PM

Gravis is a jackass in oh so many ways. The illegal immigrants arent hurting any social networks at all. you probably have an HMO or some other health care well take it up with the richer 10% who are sucking up all the wealth destroying the middle class and lining their own pockets. Because they WANT you to attack the poor, the illegals and other low income people so you will stop paying attention to the Enron scandals the halliburton scandal that is the iraq war only army supplier and the fact that your mom was impregnanted with a burrito late at night in a car park.

Go fuck yourself with a burrito, You were born in the shallow end of the gene pool where the narrow Eurethra's spit out the retarded homer simpson sperms

Posted by: similarities ()
Date: September 27, 2006 02:09PM

I believe that illegal aliens and the people who hire them have a lot in common.

Both scum who break laws for financial gain.

That applies to Enron execs, too.

Date: September 27, 2006 03:26PM

gravis is a jackass Wrote:
> [a bunch of whining that i cant read (im illiterate!)]

im not sure why you are pointing me out because the only thing i previously posted in this thread was my anger for RESton Peace's insensitivity towards the illiterate, which includes myself. wtf? are you illiterate too? it seems so because you responded as if i said something on the topic.

Date: September 27, 2006 03:40PM

gravis is a jackass Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------->
> Eurethra's

YOu spelled it wrong you retard. I can understand small spelling mistakes (it is a keyboard, after all) but you are showing your true IQ when you spell urethra Eurethra. BTW the urethra carries urine you dumb shit. It's the uterus that would have sperm in it.

burpgun Wrote:
> facetious

Your big words do not make you smarter.

And his big crushing blow is
> calling the woman a pig, right after displaying
> his own complete lack of class by referring to his
> own getting laid!?!

Anyone who is getting laid daily has class. Unlike you. You can get laid every 10 mins (if you can recover that fast) and still not have class because you are aruguing a retarded case on the internet. (Cue "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics" pic by Meeper)

Like it's such a wonder it
> must demand forum tribute... The guy strikes me
> as what the chick said he is - a hateful, small,
> blighted soul who has taught us that running a
> server on the nightshift in one county, in one
> state, in one country in a big world while
> simultaneously being an anonymous internet dick is
> something that fills him to the brim with pride.

Hey whatever floats his boat. In this country that is legal thats why it;s called a free country. I can see you are still getting used to the difference from Iraq.

Wow I think I just managed to pwn someone. Or maybe own, whatever. I beleive burpgun is another word for grenade launcher.

Posted by: dd ()
Date: September 27, 2006 04:45PM

They bring fellow mexicans, they eat mexican food, they go to mexican resteraunts, the drink mexican beer, and for all I know, they could be using cheap mexican condoms that dont even work...

and this is all on 100% American, goddamn US soil...

Date: September 27, 2006 04:49PM

hey Keep on Fuckin (up)

In anatomy, the urethra is a tube which connects the urinary bladder to the outside of the body. The urethra has an excretory function in both sexes to pass urine to the outside, and also a reproductive function in the male, as a passage for sperm.

WHO's THE BITCH NOW?!?! OOOOH you GOT OOOOOOOWNEED, Gravis is a BIIIIITCH who cant get LAAAAAAID and has to lurk on Internet message BOOOOARDs OOOOOOH one upped ALLL Y'all! god you people are mentally deficient have no self esteem and cant take a joke. OOOH you SPELLED that WROOOONG! Illiterate? well you are INSOLVENT! OOOOOH well you all are pretentious prix

Posted by: dd ()
Date: September 27, 2006 05:19PM

homer simpson wasn't born retarded... he has a crayon shoved up his nose and lodged into his brain...

ferfux, well, you forgot a period at the end of your last statement... exclamation mark if you were shouting as you typed that post i suppose.

Date: September 27, 2006 06:24PM

Annonymous tough guy rises to the occasion and ups his game with puerile sexual references and self-aggrandizement. No wait that's his same old sleep-inducing drivel...

And KOT, you better practice your disjointed graffiti on a shithouse wall first...

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: September 27, 2006 06:55PM

My nephew lives in Mt. Washington and it's pretty nice there. I mean, they don't have a bunch of look alike houses there and a shopping center on every corner. I like the mix of people and the ethnic stores and restaurants. Plus the view from the top over the rivers and the stadiums is really cool. Another nice thing is the little train car to take you up and down. he can walk everywhere he goes.

Trickie

Date: September 27, 2006 07:08PM

ferfux Wrote:
> god you people are mentally deficient

any you keep reading our posts.   :)

Date: September 27, 2006 07:14PM

Im merely releiving stress as I metophorically releive my bladder all over Fairfaxunderground's message boards. I could go ahead and point out the spelling mistake in your post BUT why lower myself to the level of grammar police everyone else seems so willing to indulge in.

Honestly, correcting people's spelling on a message board is just beyond anal. Oh, and just for the record, when the Mexicans take over the US in 2047. Hola Mexicans! I was the one whitey standing up for La Raza in 2006! VIVA!

Date: September 27, 2006 07:19PM

if you are so stressed out all the time, you should consider getting a new job.

Date: September 27, 2006 07:22PM

Im not stressed out over my job. Im Distressed that you are gettting away with trafficking in Gnomes. Im calling law and order SUV to come kick your gnome pimpin ass

Date: September 27, 2006 07:52PM

My nephew lives in Mt. Washington and it's pretty nice there

I regularly visit friends that live on Mt. Washington, and I've always gotten a completely different impression of the place. Sure, it looks like there are some nice places right at the top near Grandview Ave. that have a stunning view of downtown, but it's not like that once you go a few blocks away, most of what I've seen is pretty shitty. It's very rundown and tired looking. I know they have alot of problems in their neighborhood too, like people hanging out on the street all night drinking, people throwing trash onto their lawn, domestic disputes out in public, racial tension, petty crime, etc. Their block is actually sort of depressing, I couldn't imagine wanting to live there (except for the ridiculously cheap rents.

Date: September 27, 2006 09:22PM

Gravis Wrote:
> gravis is a jackass Wrote:
> >
>
> im not sure why you are pointing me out because
> the only thing i previously posted in this thread
> was my anger for RESton Peace's insensitivity
> towards the illiterate, which includes myself.
> wtf? are you illiterate too? it seems so because
> you responded as if i said something on the topic.

You probably made fun of him in another thread and he is crying.

Posted by: TrickiL ()
Date: September 27, 2006 09:56PM

Hi Mr. Meeper,

My nephew lived there while he was attending art school in Pittsburgh. He was young and was able to afford a duplex apartment (half of a house)instead of sharing an apartment. Luckily, he lived on a decent street only 3 blocks from Grandview. Right below Mt. Washington was a great place to shop and eat. It was formerly an old train station or a steel mill or something. I grww up in a very blue collar area of Cleveland so Mt. Washington seemed to be a nice place for a young kid still in school. His neighbors were elderly but very nice.

Trickie

Date: September 27, 2006 10:00PM

my aunt and cousins live in mt washington. well she's dead so just my cousins now. it's sleepytown usa for sure, the point I failed to make was that if you want an area where nothing interesting ever happens, you won't be disappointed there despite whatever else the area has or does not have.

As for spelling, I mean, is I before E so hard to remember?

Date: September 27, 2006 10:20PM

Right below Mt. Washington was a great place to shop and eat

Hi Trickie- you're referring to Station Square. I've eaten at the Grand Concourse there a few times, it is great. Station Square is sorta like the Georgetown of Pittsburgh. The incline is pretty neat too if you're a tourist. Mt. Washington at the top of that incline rail is very nice, but it's a whole different story if you head further into the neighborhood down toward Warrington Ave./ Beltzhoover; it changes dramatically, and that's where most of the people live.

I'm not knocking Pittsburgh, I'm actually quite fond of the place and I love my trips there. I grew up in a total blue collar area of the Lehigh Valley in PA, so I can identify. I guess my point is that the quality of life up there is nothing compared to what it is right here in Fairfax county; in fact, it's not even close. People bitch about immigrants, traffic, yuppies, cops, etc., but IMO, right here is ALOT better than there.

Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: September 27, 2006 10:55PM

stidman 1, the rest of you lamers 0.

Posted by: Jimbo ()
Date: September 27, 2006 11:01PM

Jose wanted me to say you are all asshole racist pigs.He got blocked and it to dumb to figure out why?

Date: September 28, 2006 01:53AM

yes economist, I totally pwned their thrid-grade comments with my own thrid-grade comments, let me tell you how I high-fived myself after each post...

Date: September 28, 2006 08:17AM

Lol @ "I totally pwned their thrid-grade comments with my own thrid-grade comments, let me tell you how I high-fived myself after each post..."

High 5 to you

K uhm lets get back to the issue of too many mexicans in some parts of fairfax that soon they will want there own flag.....

Date: September 28, 2006 09:07AM

You mean something like this?
Attachments:
virginia mexican flag.JPG

Date: September 28, 2006 09:14AM

Or is this one more appropriate...
Attachments:
mexican virginia flag.JPG

Posted by: flags ()
Date: September 28, 2006 12:24PM

I like this one:

mexflag2.jpg

This one is pretty good too:

banana-republic-flag.png

Date: September 28, 2006 12:30PM

cockfighting is pretty fucking cool

I wonder where I can catch some of that shit round here, I mean, if these immigrants are causing as much mayhem as people claim then, there have GOT to be cockfights going on

I'm not sure I get the banana one, ok I know i don't get it at all.

Date: September 28, 2006 01:07PM

Date: September 28, 2006 06:07PM

I think the top one is supposed to be a stoned chicken and two joints. Compare to the eagle and the snake on the mexican flag.

The bottom one is the official flag of bananna republic.

Date: September 29, 2006 07:12AM

flags Wrote:
> The bottom one is the official flag of bananna
> republic.

WOW! i had no idea that store had an official flag!

Date: September 29, 2006 07:36AM

Before there was a chain store, there was this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_republic

Banana republic is a pejorative term for a small, often Latin American or Caribbean country, which is politically unstable, dependent on limited agriculture, and ruled by a small, wealthy and corrupt clique. Coined by O. Henry, American humorist and short story writer in reference to Honduras. "Republic" in his time was often a euphemism for a dictatorship, while "banana" implied an easy reliance on basic agriculture and backwardness in the development of modern industrial technology. Frequently the subject of mockery and humour, and usually presided over by a dictatorial military junta that exaggerates its own power and importance. "The epaulettes of a banana republic generalissimo" are proverbially of considerable size, usually portrayed in satire with a pair of mops.

Date: September 29, 2006 07:40AM

I hadn't realized till now just how old the term "banana republic" is. It's at least 100 years old, if not more.

I guess some things never do change...

Date: September 29, 2006 08:53AM

flags Wrote:
> Before there was a chain store, there was this:

it was a joke.

Date: September 29, 2006 10:00AM

I should've known better than to assume you didn't know the origin of the term ;)

Date: September 29, 2006 04:16PM

I hadn't realized till now just how old the term "banana republic" is. It's at least 100 years old, if not more.

TarkIncredible.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2006 10:46PM by TheMeeper.

Date: November 30, 2006 03:26PM

Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: November 30, 2006 03:32PM

ferfux Wrote:
> http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/30/business/worldbu
> siness/30scene.html?ex=1165554000&en=917854b95ab8e
> 706&ei=5059&partner=AOL
>
>
> yep. its aaaaaall the education system's fault.

And here I thought a big fucking wall would be the answer. Silly me.

Date: November 30, 2006 03:33PM

it doesnt take much education to climb over a wall.

Posted by: brian703 ()
Date: November 30, 2006 06:14PM

Mexico has a lot of problems..classroom education or lack thereof is likely just the icing on the shit cake.

Date: November 30, 2006 09:43PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2006 09:43PM by Gravis.

Date: November 30, 2006 09:45PM

Why is this thread in italics? Why is Gravis's post blank?

Date: November 30, 2006 10:07PM

TheMeeper posted this

"<i>I hadn't realized till now just how old the term "banana republic" is. It's at least 100 years old, if not more.<i>"

which left open two sets of italics so i posted this

"</i></i>"

resulting in the thread no longer being in italics

the lesson here? always do a preview when using ANY html

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.