HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ALL YOU ILLEGAL MOTHERFUCKERS HAD BETTER HOPE TRUMP DOES NOT WIN BECAUSE IF HE DOES I AM GOING TO THE WHITE HOUSE & HAND OVER A FULL LIST OF COUNTY LOCATIONS FOR HIM TO SEND THE I.N.S.
Posted by: ILLEGALS GO HOME!!!!! ()
Date: October 31, 2016 05:34AM

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/2195553.html

I will hop on the metro (something I have not done in over 5 years) and travel to the White House (somewhere I have not been to in over 20 years) on his Trump's first day in office and personally hand over this list and other more detailed lists on known county illegal sanctuary locations to a Trump representative.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ALL YOU ILLEGAL MOTHERFUCKERS HAD BETTER HOPE TRUMP DOES NOT WIN BECAUSE IF HE DOES I AM GOING TO THE WHITE HOUSE & HAND OVER A FULL LIST OF COUNTY LOCATIONS FOR HIM TO SEND THE I.N.S.
Posted by: W3xyk ()
Date: October 31, 2016 05:40AM

Boy-praying-in-El-Salvador-secondary.jpg

ES_Urban_girl-praying.jpg

"Pleese senor Trumpo please no ween pleese no ween"

Re: ALL YOU ILLEGAL MOTHERFUCKERS HAD BETTER HOPE TRUMP DOES NOT WIN BECAUSE IF HE DOES I AM GOING TO THE WHITE HOUSE & HAND OVER A FULL LIST OF COUNTY LOCATIONS FOR HIM TO SEND THE I.N.S.
Posted by: It was 20 years ago today . . . ()
Date: October 31, 2016 07:49AM

ILLEGALS GO HOME!!!!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/219
> 5553.html
>
> I will hop on the metro (something I have not done
> in over 5 years) and travel to the White House
> (somewhere I have not been to in over 20 years) on
> his Trump's first day in office and personally
> hand over this list and other more detailed lists
> on known county illegal sanctuary locations to a
> Trump representative.

You really don't seem to understand how security works in this day and age, do you pops?

Posted by: bTnTc ()
Date: October 31, 2016 04:14PM

It was 20 years ago today . . . Wrote:
> ILLEGALS GO HOME!!!!! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
>
> > 5553.html
> >
> > I will hop on the metro (something I have not
> done
> > in over 5 years) and travel to the White House
> > (somewhere I have not been to in over 20 years)
> on
> > his Trump's first day in office and personally
> > hand over this list and other more detailed
> lists
> > on known county illegal sanctuary locations to
> a
> > Trump representative.
>
> You really don't seem to understand how security
> works in this day and age, do you pops?

Things will operate differently under Trump.

Posted by: juan lake ()
Date: October 31, 2016 05:10PM

> 5553.html
>
> Trump representative.

Nobody cares. I been here 11 year since me green card expire. They deport me once they give me food and money an some clothes. I visit me family for two week an I come back. Deportation like vacation for me. I do good tile work an American people give me mucho America dollars for tile work I can make beautiful bathroom for white people they love me!

Posted by: NippleChuck ()
Date: October 31, 2016 05:42PM

juan lake Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > 5553.html
> >
> done
> on
> lists
> a
>
>
> Nobody cares. I been here 11 year since me green
> card expire. They deport me once they give me food
> and money an some clothes. I visit me family for
> two week an I come back. Deportation like vacation
> for me. I do good tile work an American people
> give me mucho America dollars for tile work I can
> make beautiful bathroom for white people they love
> me!

^^^

Not only do the American people love you but they love all your brethren that do the other jobs that Americans are either to good or too lazy to do themselves. Hey OP you going to come mow my lawn and clean my house if they send back all the "illegals" back? No you won't because you feel you are to good for that kind of work.

Nip

Posted by: Dustyblinds ()
Date: October 31, 2016 05:53PM

ROFL! Go back to Breitbart.

P.S. On second though, I'd love to see you try this. It would be a laff riot!

Posted by: Scare Tactics For Hillary ()
Date: October 31, 2016 07:53PM

Nothings happening to Illegals if Trump Wins..Other then If you commit a Crime..Your Going Home. All the Others Gratis.. Keep on keeping on in the shadows till you get legal papers. And no ones stopping them from applying Legally!

DAJAX

Posted by: U9v4N ()
Date: October 31, 2016 09:55PM

Our beef is with government, not individuals. Obama and previous admins invited illegals in, presenting them with ways to pay taxes, ebt cards, etc. For crying out loud, anyone with balls faced with the alternative would take it. Quit crying about illegals, they are just human beings making the best choice they can. Many are industrious, optimistic people - more similar to our predecessors than we are. A good thing for our country. Criminals are a very different story, I'd say if you're illegal and commit a crime, the sentence doubles or triples.

It is the people we vote for creating this chaotic environment that are the problem.

I say, if you love America, at least pretend to be Christian.
:)

Posted by: super 8 manager ()
Date: November 01, 2016 10:31AM

If they send all the illegals away im going to have trouble finding maids to clean my rooms. I will have to raise the rates to pay for legals cleaning and washing the jizz stained sheets.

Posted by: I HOPE TRUMP DOESN'T WIN ()
Date: November 01, 2016 10:36AM

I HOPE TRUMP DOESN"T WIN

Posted by: 3E3dk ()
Date: November 01, 2016 10:44PM

ok i'll write that down and remember you said it

Posted by: CWu9n ()
Date: November 02, 2016 06:34PM

Election day is less than 1 week away.

Posted by: Mr. Pancho ()
Date: November 02, 2016 08:41PM

White people love us too much.
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1476620247963.jpg

Posted by: OP. ()
Date: November 10, 2016 07:01AM

List is currently being created and updated to hand over to a Trump representative.

Posted by: An informed Trump supporter ()
Date: November 10, 2016 01:38PM

> 5553.html
>
> Trump representative.

Trump won't be there until Inauguration Day (January 20 2017)

Posted by: DHS_ICE ()
Date: November 10, 2016 02:55PM

INS hasn't existed since 2003, genius.

Posted by: PdN4c ()
Date: November 10, 2016 05:44PM

DHS_ICE Wrote:
> INS hasn't existed since 2003, genius.

One could also argue the INS hasn't existed since Obama took office.

Posted by: An informed Trump supporter ()
Date: November 10, 2016 06:29PM

I HOPE TRUMP DOESN'T WIN Wrote:
> I HOPE TRUMP DOESN"T WIN

Sorry to crush your dreams but not only did Trump win on November 8th but he has won since June 15, 2015 when he initially made his campaign announcement.

Posted by: Undocumented 1 ()
Date: June 07, 2018 08:54AM

Trump been president almost 2 years now. More undocumented Americans than ever. Just another Trump failure.

Posted by: No Wall ()
Date: June 07, 2018 09:10AM

Where is the wall? White trash and insecure White men shouldn’t have voting rights.

Posted by: Bad business ()
Date: June 07, 2018 10:01AM

What has happened here is that the USA has lost. We have not been weaker or more despised in living memory.

Posted by: moreTRUMPfail ()
Date: August 20, 2018 05:07AM

Undocumented 1 Wrote:
> Trump been president almost 2 years now. More
> undocumented Americans than ever. Just another
> Trump failure.

All Trump knows how to do is fail!

Posted by: Lib Tears Nourish Me ()
Date: August 20, 2018 07:01AM

Keep crying, little snowflakes!

MAGA!

Posted by: FOX News will be the death of us ()
Date: August 20, 2018 09:12AM

The only good that Trump can boast of is Obama stuff that he and the mindless GOP haven't been able to reverse. There is NOTHING good going on that Trump himself can claim to be the author of. He's been a complete disaster from Day-1, and unless the midterms unleash a monster Blue Wave, there will be little hope left for America.

Posted by: aceventura ()
Date: August 20, 2018 10:25AM

^^^ fox news the death of us?

You are a blazing idiot that gets spoon fed by a bunch of dimwits on CNN, MSNBC, and other news for non thinking dimwits.

Anderson Cooper, Rachel Maddow, Morning Joe, Blitzer...….What do they all have in common? You are just too stupid to see through the BS. You are a moron.

Posted by: FOX News will be the death of us ()
Date: August 20, 2018 10:47AM

LOL! So deluded! I have multiple grad degrees. From top-flight schools. In subjects that would baffle you completely.

FOX News is meanwhile part of an echo chamber known as the right-wing Disinformation Media. Their one and only purpose is to confuse and mislead mindless know-nothings (such as yourself) into believing and voting on the basis of a bunch of poorly concocted fairy tales.

Posted by: Annandale Phil. ()
Date: June 09, 2019 12:48PM

2.5 years after this thread was started we have more illegals than ever. Looks like Trump has been ineffective at reducing illegals.

Posted by: Greg S ()
Date: June 09, 2019 04:02PM

Annandale Phil. Wrote:
> 2.5 years after this thread was started we have
> more illegals than ever. Looks like Trump has been
> ineffective at reducing illegals.

Hate to admit it, but you're not wrong.

Posted by: Estuvo ()
Date: June 09, 2019 04:45PM

Greg S Wrote:
> Annandale Phil. Wrote:
> -----
> > 2.5 years after this thread was started we have
> > more illegals than ever. Looks like Trump has
> been
> > ineffective at reducing illegals.
>
>
> Hate to admit it, but you're not wrong.

Hey puto been to Herndon lately?
Attachments:
GrigoPigs2.jpg

Posted by: seriously now ()
Date: June 11, 2019 04:38PM

Trump simply cannot stop the Illegals. They are more powerful than Trump.

Posted by: FX LATINOS/HISPANIC GANG'S! ()
Date: June 16, 2019 01:06PM

With an ever increasing frequency's, DUELY REPORTED LATINOS/HISPANIC GANG ACTIVITY IS ON THE RISE IN FX COUNTY. And it's not with just the infamous MS-13 gang's out of El Salvadore! Guatemala AND Handuras originated GANG's are slowly but surely infiltration into the country - AND NOVA/FAIRFAX COUNTY/THE REGION, as well. Especially in 'the santuary state' of Maryland.
While the local police refuse to even take official reports of same
( ILLEGAL CRIMINAL GANG ACTIVITY,) going on.
The illegals are to be found camping at night 'en mass' in the wooded area's around the parks/rec center area's and schools. With many of them selling the smuggled in from the drug cartel's from South of the Mexican border, drugs to the school children as well as any of any one else they can find to deal the deadly poisonous drugs to.
BEWARE! Especially the parents of the school children!
THIS IS A 'LONG STANDING'
( 50+ YEARS ) VERY SERIOUS & REAL AND EXTREMELY bunch of ILLEGAL activity going on in direct connection to the current U.S. BORDER WALL/border security/totally lax illegal immigration enforcement going on! And on. And on.

Posted by: 95% ()
Date: June 16, 2019 01:28PM

FX LATINOS/HISPANIC GANG'S! Wrote:
> With an ever increasing frequency's, DUELY
> REPORTED LATINOS/HISPANIC GANG ACTIVITY IS ON THE
> RISE IN FX COUNTY. And it's not with just the
> infamous MS-13 gang's out of El Salvadore!
> Guatemala AND Handuras originated GANG's are
> slowly but surely infiltration into the country -
> AND NOVA/FAIRFAX COUNTY/THE REGION, as well.
> Especially in 'the santuary state' of Maryland.
> While the local police refuse to even take
> official reports of same
> ( ILLEGAL CRIMINAL GANG ACTIVITY,) going on.
> The illegals are to be found camping at night 'en
> mass' in the wooded area's around the parks/rec
> center area's and schools. With many of them
> selling the smuggled in from the drug cartel's
> from South of the Mexican border, drugs to the
> school children as well as any of any one else
> they can find to deal the deadly poisonous drugs
> to.
> BEWARE! Especially the parents of the school
> children!
> THIS IS A 'LONG STANDING'
> ( 50+ YEARS ) VERY SERIOUS & REAL AND EXTREMELY
> bunch of ILLEGAL activity going on in direct
> connection to the current U.S. BORDER WALL/border
> security/totally lax illegal immigration
> enforcement going on! And on. And on.

Sounds like 95% bullshit.

Posted by: bornhere 1 2 ()
Date: August 11, 2019 10:51AM

"U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE, raided several Mississippi food processing plants this week, detaining hundreds of suspected undocumented immigrants. However, it appears unlikely that their employers will be prosecuted. Adolfo Flores, national security correspondent for immigration at Buzzfeed News."

They already released half of the undocumented Americans that they detained and very few are going to be deported. The ones that do get deported will be back in a few weeks. The employers that hired these people will not be charged with a crime. WTF?

Posted by: The.Brown ()
Date: August 11, 2019 11:01AM

Fuck you bootlicker...

Posted by: second down ()
Date: August 12, 2019 08:13PM

What has happened here is that the USA has lost. We have not been weaker or more despised in living memory.

Posted by: 4D46H ()
Date: August 13, 2019 12:35AM

Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!
Send them back!

Posted by: Vanilla Ice ()
Date: August 13, 2019 01:18AM

Attachments:
D_Zo71mXUAAaejX.jpeg

Posted by: mtwcw ()
Date: August 15, 2019 08:45PM

Why wait for the next election? Why not just do it now?

Posted by: Undocumenteds make moolah! ()
Date: August 15, 2019 09:55PM

Even after all these years under Trump we have more illegals than we had before he was elected. Obama was harder on Illegals than Trump has been.

Posted by: Brenda's Bunch ()
Date: August 15, 2019 11:15PM

Undocumenteds make moolah! Wrote:
> Even after all these years under Trump we have
> more illegals than we had before he was elected.
> Obama was harder on Illegals than Trump has been.

Then why are your panties all knotted up Brenda?

Posted by: major payne. ()
Date: August 16, 2019 04:41PM

All the Illegals in my neighborhood seem to be doing just fine. One of them bought my ragged out Saturn that burns a quart of oil every 1000 miles. It would not pass emissions but the Pablo that bought it from me says he knows a way around that. Probably has a Illegal buddy that works at a emissions test place.
I thought it was odd that the DMV transferred the title to him even though he is not a citizen and his green card expired in 2016.

Posted by: found on road ()
Date: August 17, 2019 01:58PM

major payne. Wrote:
> All the Illegals in my neighborhood seem to be
> doing just fine. One of them bought my ragged out
> Saturn that burns a quart of oil every 1000 miles.
> It would not pass emissions but the Pablo that
> bought it from me says he knows a way around that.
> Probably has a Illegal buddy that works at a
> emissions test place.
> I thought it was odd that the DMV transferred the
> title to him even though he is not a citizen and
> his green card expired in 2016.

He probably still has a valid drivers licence that he got while his green card was still good. Thats all the DMV needs to see to transfer title.

Posted by: tuba lips ()
Date: August 18, 2019 09:15AM

seriously now Wrote:
> Trump simply cannot stop the Illegals. They are
> more powerful than Trump.

Trump is smart enough to know that we need Illegals. He will round up a few to make it seem like he is against Illegals for the media. Trump knows our economy would crash without Illegals.

Posted by: ben dover. ()
Date: November 10, 2019 05:46AM

Trump has been president for nearly three years and we still have all these Illegals. My next door neighbors are here illegally from Canada. It seems that Trump doesn't give a shit about Illegals. I have reported Illegals to ICE and they never come out to investigate. Even ICE does not give a shit about Illegals.

Posted by: 2r4fgtgbrere ()
Date: November 11, 2019 12:55PM

i draw the line when they are praying to become octo-mom in my home with me dead

drop dead G2

your sympathy game has been exposed

Posted by: lookback jack ()
Date: June 07, 2020 11:10AM

> 5553.html
>
> Trump representative.

Guess this plan failed. We now have more Illegals than before Trump took office!

Posted by: Jeep driver. ()
Date: June 07, 2020 02:42PM

lookback jack Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > 5553.html
> >
> done
> on
> lists
> a
>
>
> Guess this plan failed. We now have more Illegals
> than before Trump took office!

Just another lie told by Trump. He fooled me last time but I will vote for Biden this time.

Posted by: this is a good point ()
Date: June 07, 2020 08:41PM

tuba lips Wrote:
> seriously now Wrote:
> -----
> > Trump simply cannot stop the Illegals. They are
> > more powerful than Trump.
>
> Trump is smart enough to know that we need
> Illegals. He will round up a few to make it seem
> like he is against Illegals for the media. Trump
> knows our economy would crash without Illegals.

yes.

Posted by: ICE melt. ()
Date: January 18, 2021 11:58AM

4 years later and Trump had little to no effect on the illegal population.

Posted by: time machine. ()
Date: February 21, 2021 10:01AM

> 5553.html
>
> Trump representative.

Trump came and went but did next to nothing about the Illegals.

Posted by: Opie. ()
Date: February 21, 2021 04:50PM

OP is a stupid fuck.

Posted by: telephone man. ()
Date: February 21, 2021 08:19PM

Opie. Wrote:
> OP is a stupid fuck.

Just another Trump victim.

Posted by: Trumpfail. ()
Date: April 09, 2021 03:05PM

time machine. Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > 5553.html
> >
> done
> on
> lists
> a
>
>
> Trump came and went but did next to nothing about
> the Illegals.

No The number of illegals in this area went up under Trump.

Posted by: undocumented America ()
Date: July 03, 2021 09:24AM

Trumpfail. Wrote:
> time machine. Wrote:
> -----
> > ILLEGALS GO HOME!!!!! Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > 5553.html
> > >
> > > I will hop on the metro (something I have not
> > done
> > > in over 5 years) and travel to the White
> House
> > > (somewhere I have not been to in over 20
> years)
> > on
> > > his Trump's first day in office and
> personally
> > > hand over this list and other more detailed
> > lists
> > > on known county illegal sanctuary locations
> to
> > a
> > > Trump representative.
> >
> >
> > Trump came and went but did next to nothing
> about
> > the Illegals.
>
>
> No The number of illegals in this area went up
> under Trump.

Yes it did.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/trump-deportations-unfinished-mission

Posted by: optimus ()
Date: July 03, 2021 12:56PM

Trump lies,

1. He said coronavirus would “go away without a vaccine.” You bought it. But it didn’t. While other countries got the pandemic under control and avoided large numbers of fatalities, the virus has killed more than 170,000 Americans, and that number is still climbing.

2. He said he won’t have time to play golf if elected president. But he has made more than 250 visits to his golf clubs since he took office—a record for any president—including more trips during the pandemic than meetings with Dr. Fauci. The total financial cost to America? More than $136 million.

3. He said he would repeal the Affordable Care Act, and replace it with something “beautiful.” It didn’t happen. Instead, seven million Americans have lost their health insurance since he took office. He has asked the Supreme Court to strike down the law in the middle of a global pandemic with no plan to replace it.

4. He said he’d cut your taxes, and that the super-rich like him would pay more. He did the opposite. By 2027, the richest 1 percent will have received 83 percent of the Trump tax cut and the richest 0.1 percent, 60 percent of it. But more than half of all Americans will pay more in taxes.

5. He said corporations would use their tax cuts to invest in American workers. They didn’t. Corporations spent more of their tax savings buying back shares of their own stock than increasing workers’ wages.

6. He said he would boost economic growth by 4 percent a year. Nope. The economy stalled, and unemployment has soared to the highest levels since the Great Depression. Just over half of working-age Americans are employed—the worst ratio in 70 years.

7. He said he wouldn’t “cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid.” His latest budget includes billions in cuts to Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.

8. He promised to be “the voice” of American workers. He hasn’t. His administration has stripped workers of their rights, repealed overtime protections, rolled back workplace safety rules, and turned a blind eye to employers who steal their workers’ wages.

9. He promised that the average American family would see a $4,000 pay raise because of his tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. But nothing trickled down. Wages for most Americans have barely kept up with inflation.

10. He promised that anyone who wants a test for COVID will get one. But countless Americans still can’t get a test.

11. He said hydroxychloroquine protects against coronavirus. No way. The FDA revoked its emergency authorization due to the drug’s potentially lethal side effects.

12. He promised to eliminate the federal deficit. He has increased the federal deficit by more than 60 percent.

13. He said he would hire “only the best people.” He has fired a record number of his own Cabinet and White House picks, and then called them “whackos,” “dumb as a rock,” and “not mentally qualified.” Six of them have been charged with crimes.

Posted by: dammnnn! ()
Date: July 06, 2021 12:03PM

optimus Wrote:
> Trump lies,
>
> 1. He said coronavirus would “go away without a
> vaccine.” You bought it. But it didn’t. While
> other countries got the pandemic under control and
> avoided large numbers of fatalities, the virus has
> killed more than 170,000 Americans, and that
> number is still climbing.
>
>
> 2. He said he won’t have time to play golf if
> elected president. But he has made more than 250
> visits to his golf clubs since he took office—a
> record for any president—including more trips
> during the pandemic than meetings with Dr. Fauci.
> The total financial cost to America? More than
> $136 million.
>
> 3. He said he would repeal the Affordable Care
> Act, and replace it with something
> “beautiful.” It didn’t happen. Instead,
> seven million Americans have lost their health
> insurance since he took office. He has asked the
> Supreme Court to strike down the law in the middle
> of a global pandemic with no plan to replace it.
>
> 4. He said he’d cut your taxes, and that the
> super-rich like him would pay more. He did the
> opposite. By 2027, the richest 1 percent will have
> received 83 percent of the Trump tax cut and the
> richest 0.1 percent, 60 percent of it. But more
> than half of all Americans will pay more in
> taxes.
>
> 5. He said corporations would use their tax cuts
> to invest in American workers. They didn’t.
> Corporations spent more of their tax savings
> buying back shares of their own stock than
> increasing workers’ wages.
>
> 6. He said he would boost economic growth by 4
> percent a year. Nope. The economy stalled, and
> unemployment has soared to the highest levels
> since the Great Depression. Just over half of
> working-age Americans are employed—the worst
> ratio in 70 years.
>
> 7. He said he wouldn’t “cut Social Security
> like every other Republican and I’m not going to
> cut Medicare or Medicaid.” His latest budget
> includes billions in cuts to Social Security,
> Medicare, and Medicaid.
>
> 8. He promised to be “the voice” of American
> workers. He hasn’t. His administration has
> stripped workers of their rights, repealed
> overtime protections, rolled back workplace safety
> rules, and turned a blind eye to employers who
> steal their workers’ wages.
>
> 9. He promised that the average American family
> would see a $4,000 pay raise because of his tax
> cuts for the wealthy and corporations. But nothing
> trickled down. Wages for most Americans have
> barely kept up with inflation.
>
> 10. He promised that anyone who wants a test for
> COVID will get one. But countless Americans still
> can’t get a test.
>
> 11. He said hydroxychloroquine protects against
> coronavirus. No way. The FDA revoked its emergency
> authorization due to the drug’s potentially
> lethal side effects.
>
> 12. He promised to eliminate the federal deficit.
> He has increased the federal deficit by more than
> 60 percent.
>
> 13. He said he would hire “only the best
> people.” He has fired a record number of his own
> Cabinet and White House picks, and then called
> them “whackos,” “dumb as a rock,” and
> “not mentally qualified.” Six of them have
> been charged with crimes.

Damn.

Posted by: OP is purely ignorant ()
Date: January 15, 2022 06:45AM

optimus Wrote:
> Trump lies,
>
> 1. He said coronavirus would “go away without a
> vaccine.” You bought it. But it didn’t. While
> other countries got the pandemic under control and
> avoided large numbers of fatalities, the virus has
> killed more than 170,000 Americans, and that
> number is still climbing.
>
>
> 2. He said he won’t have time to play golf if
> elected president. But he has made more than 250
> visits to his golf clubs since he took office—a
> record for any president—including more trips
> during the pandemic than meetings with Dr. Fauci.
> The total financial cost to America? More than
> $136 million.
>
> 3. He said he would repeal the Affordable Care
> Act, and replace it with something
> “beautiful.” It didn’t happen. Instead,
> seven million Americans have lost their health
> insurance since he took office. He has asked the
> Supreme Court to strike down the law in the middle
> of a global pandemic with no plan to replace it.
>
> 4. He said he’d cut your taxes, and that the
> super-rich like him would pay more. He did the
> opposite. By 2027, the richest 1 percent will have
> received 83 percent of the Trump tax cut and the
> richest 0.1 percent, 60 percent of it. But more
> than half of all Americans will pay more in
> taxes.
>
> 5. He said corporations would use their tax cuts
> to invest in American workers. They didn’t.
> Corporations spent more of their tax savings
> buying back shares of their own stock than
> increasing workers’ wages.
>
> 6. He said he would boost economic growth by 4
> percent a year. Nope. The economy stalled, and
> unemployment has soared to the highest levels
> since the Great Depression. Just over half of
> working-age Americans are employed—the worst
> ratio in 70 years.
>
> 7. He said he wouldn’t “cut Social Security
> like every other Republican and I’m not going to
> cut Medicare or Medicaid.” His latest budget
> includes billions in cuts to Social Security,
> Medicare, and Medicaid.
>
> 8. He promised to be “the voice” of American
> workers. He hasn’t. His administration has
> stripped workers of their rights, repealed
> overtime protections, rolled back workplace safety
> rules, and turned a blind eye to employers who
> steal their workers’ wages.
>
> 9. He promised that the average American family
> would see a $4,000 pay raise because of his tax
> cuts for the wealthy and corporations. But nothing
> trickled down. Wages for most Americans have
> barely kept up with inflation.
>
> 10. He promised that anyone who wants a test for
> COVID will get one. But countless Americans still
> can’t get a test.
>
> 11. He said hydroxychloroquine protects against
> coronavirus. No way. The FDA revoked its emergency
> authorization due to the drug’s potentially
> lethal side effects.
>
> 12. He promised to eliminate the federal deficit.
> He has increased the federal deficit by more than
> 60 percent.
>
> 13. He said he would hire “only the best
> people.” He has fired a record number of his own
> Cabinet and White House picks, and then called
> them “whackos,” “dumb as a rock,” and
> “not mentally qualified.” Six of them have
> been charged with crimes.

Trump brought us more Illegals than ever LOL!

Posted by: Trunt Is Putins Bitch! ()
Date: January 15, 2022 07:06AM

Trunt Is Putins Bitch! So Watch Out!!

Trunp Wants Your $$$$ to be a bigger botch for Putin!!!

Attachments:
d8e41b1622bbca26304fa6b840dc353d69c6a77911074e2f124b75c8aa11b6a6.jpg

Posted by: illegal motherfucker ()
Date: June 04, 2023 06:50AM

OP is purely ignorant Wrote:
> optimus Wrote:
> -----
> > Trump lies,
> >
> > 1. He said coronavirus would “go away without
> a
> > vaccine.” You bought it. But it didn’t.
> While
> > other countries got the pandemic under control
> and
> > avoided large numbers of fatalities, the virus
> has
> > killed more than 170,000 Americans, and that
> > number is still climbing.
> >
> >
> > 2. He said he won’t have time to play golf if
> > elected president. But he has made more than
> 250
> > visits to his golf clubs since he took
> office—a
> > record for any president—including more trips
> > during the pandemic than meetings with Dr.
> Fauci.
> > The total financial cost to America? More than
> > $136 million.
> >
> > 3. He said he would repeal the Affordable Care
> > Act, and replace it with something
> > “beautiful.” It didn’t happen. Instead,
> > seven million Americans have lost their health
> > insurance since he took office. He has asked
> the
> > Supreme Court to strike down the law in the
> middle
> > of a global pandemic with no plan to replace
> it.
> >
> > 4. He said he’d cut your taxes, and that the
> > super-rich like him would pay more. He did the
> > opposite. By 2027, the richest 1 percent will
> have
> > received 83 percent of the Trump tax cut and
> the
> > richest 0.1 percent, 60 percent of it. But more
> > than half of all Americans will pay more in
> > taxes.
> >
> > 5. He said corporations would use their tax
> cuts
> > to invest in American workers. They didn’t.
> > Corporations spent more of their tax savings
> > buying back shares of their own stock than
> > increasing workers’ wages.
> >
> > 6. He said he would boost economic growth by 4
> > percent a year. Nope. The economy stalled, and
> > unemployment has soared to the highest levels
> > since the Great Depression. Just over half of
> > working-age Americans are employed—the worst
> > ratio in 70 years.
> >
> > 7. He said he wouldn’t “cut Social Security
> > like every other Republican and I’m not going
> to
> > cut Medicare or Medicaid.” His latest budget
> > includes billions in cuts to Social Security,
> > Medicare, and Medicaid.
> >
> > 8. He promised to be “the voice” of
> American
> > workers. He hasn’t. His administration has
> > stripped workers of their rights, repealed
> > overtime protections, rolled back workplace
> safety
> > rules, and turned a blind eye to employers who
> > steal their workers’ wages.
> >
> > 9. He promised that the average American family
> > would see a $4,000 pay raise because of his tax
> > cuts for the wealthy and corporations. But
> nothing
> > trickled down. Wages for most Americans have
> > barely kept up with inflation.
> >
> > 10. He promised that anyone who wants a test
> for
> > COVID will get one. But countless Americans
> still
> > can’t get a test.
> >
> > 11. He said hydroxychloroquine protects against
> > coronavirus. No way. The FDA revoked its
> emergency
> > authorization due to the drug’s potentially
> > lethal side effects.
> >
> > 12. He promised to eliminate the federal
> deficit.
> > He has increased the federal deficit by more
> than
> > 60 percent.
> >
> > 13. He said he would hire “only the best
> > people.” He has fired a record number of his
> own
> > Cabinet and White House picks, and then called
> > them “whackos,” “dumb as a rock,” and
> > “not mentally qualified.” Six of them have
> > been charged with crimes.
>
> Trump brought us more Illegals than ever LOL!

Yes!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.