HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
George Allen question
Posted by: Janz ()
Date: September 20, 2006 09:04AM

Hi! Anybody know what happened at the Allen/Webb debate yesterday? I only caught the tail end of the news report. Any input on this thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: George Allen question
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: September 20, 2006 09:12AM

He got really pissed when the moderator accused him of being a jew

I wish I was kidding

OK she amde a comment about his jewish heritage and he snapped back at her to be accurate.

Other than that both guys played it safe.

BTW fuck George Allen.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: September 20, 2006 10:56AM

After watching the debate and then hearing that Allen is not in favor of net neutrality he's not getting my vote.

Yeah, he was PISSED that some lady asked if he was Jewish. He just turned and gave her a mean "dear in the headlights" type look for about 30 seconds. He claims that he is Christian, but he used some Jewish terms so some reporter did some digging and found out that his family has a Jewish side. Allen claims he never knew this and his Mom just informed him of this.

If it's not a big deal then why is Allen so protective about it and saying he "never knew this."

He also used a term "macacas" at a fundraiser that somebody caught on homevideo. The term has apparently been linked as a "white power" term for a monkey. Allen claims he heard the term and just thought it was cool, but didn't know it was a racial slur. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaca_(slur)

In my opinion, Allen is a say what this crowd wants to hear and then take PAC money for votes.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: September 20, 2006 11:05AM

Here is the correct link. Sorry there is a bug in the board, scroll down for Allens remark "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaca_(slur)"

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 20, 2006 11:27AM

Allen claims he heard the term and just thought it was cool

I mean really....

Like he really actually thought it was "cool" to call someone that?? Gimme a freekin break! Go up to any total stranger on the street and call them a "Macaca", and you're bound to get your ass kicked. Start calling people that in your office, and see how quickly you're fired.

He thought it was "cool", that sure is a LOL funny attempt for him to "explain" his way out of trouble.

Date: September 20, 2006 11:30AM

I dunno, he says he didn't know his own grandfather was jewish, maybe he's blank on a wide variety of topics

even more reason to boot his ass out

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: September 20, 2006 11:56AM

He's an incumbent so he should go anyway. And not knowing your family's heritage is either incredibly ignorant or incredibly bullshit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2006 11:57AM by pgens.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 20, 2006 12:20PM

maybe he's blank on a wide variety of topics

Either that, or his idea of being "cool" is to act like a sanctimonious a-hole.
Attachments:
allen-horse2_small.jpg

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: September 20, 2006 12:55PM

Here's the video tape of Allen. How can someone so stupid be one our Senators? He knows this guy is video taping him and still says it! What a moron!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUiF1SNkirI&mode=related&search=

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 20, 2006 01:48PM

Jester Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here is the correct link. Sorry there is a bug in
> the board, scroll down for Allens remark
> "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaca_(slur)"

just fyi, you can use (some) html tags so next time use the <a> tag. if you dont know how, please learn.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: September 20, 2006 08:20PM

He went nuts over the Jewish question. I guess a "yes" or "no" would have been too much to ask from a politician.

Date: September 20, 2006 09:30PM

He "claims" the question was asked in a negative tone, as if to force him to either alienate a great number of his base by admitting to being "jewry", because modern VA is still inhabited by the Klan in his mind, or it would force him to admit to being an anti-semite.

The funny thing is he gave the right answer - it doesn't matter so it's nunya bizness - but he gave it in the wrong tone of voice. He's just not a very thoughtful guy, and he coasted through his last few elections because his dad is a hall of famer and nobody wanted to get past that, I guess.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2006 09:32PM by RESton Peace.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: September 20, 2006 11:42PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> BTW fuck George Allen.

Damn straight. I hope your kids enjoy failing the SOL's that he put into place. He we voted for Warner like I siad this wouldn't be a problem. But nooooo...

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: September 21, 2006 02:40PM

Maybe Mel Gibson should run against George Allen...

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: September 21, 2006 06:38PM

Dont know a whole lot about his opponent James Webb but the guy did write a good book Fields Of Fire.

Posted by: query ()
Date: March 17, 2020 12:49PM

Didn't he coach the Redskins back in the 1970's?

Posted by: Gatorade no go when its 20 below ()
Date: March 17, 2020 12:58PM

query Wrote:
> Didn't he coach the Redskins back in the 1970's?

Actually, that was his father. He died from a Gatoraid shower after coaching his team to a college victory when it was 20 below zero.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.