HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ADC QUESTION
Posted by: FAIRFAX D ()
Date: October 20, 2016 10:20PM

WHAT TIME DO THE INMATES GO TO SLEEP?
DO THEY HAVE TO WAKE UP 430 AM TO EAT? OR DO THEY EAT IN THEIR ROOMS?

WHAT GAMES DO THEY PLAY?
WILL THEY EAT TURKEY THIS THANKSGIVING?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ADC QUESTION
Posted by: Oh ()
Date: October 21, 2016 01:56AM

I had the privilege of having Christmas dinner at fairfax adc. Mashed potatos turkey gravey bread , it was legit !

Posted by: bananas ()
Date: October 21, 2016 06:58AM

I admit I was there for lunch earlier this year (booked at 10am, sat in holding cell for like 3 hours since it was shift change, released when the magistrate found out my charge was BS and let me go, no bail I just walked at 2pm, case dismissed at court time, no worries).

Brown bag, shitty ass white bread, 1 bologna, 1 slice of government cheese, one apple already sliced, one carton of milk. That was it. I was told by the other person in the cell who had been there before that was all they got for lunch and dinner on weekends, hot food was only during the week. Then it is never enough food. Hope she has money in her account to at least order some ramen or something, otherwise she will lose a lot of weight and energy- mostly carbs in their meals, not a lot of protein or fruit.

Posted by: Lizzie life line ()
Date: October 21, 2016 03:19PM

She could stand to lose a few pounds anyway.

Posted by: loafing ()
Date: October 21, 2016 09:40PM

What about "the loaf"? Do they still serve that? Why not?

Posted by: loafer ()
Date: October 21, 2016 09:52PM

loafing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What about "the loaf"? Do they still serve that?
> Why not?

You get the loaf if you fuck up and get thrown in the hole.

Posted by: L-Loaf ()
Date: October 23, 2016 03:01PM

So people in solitary confinement get the loaf and everyone else gets a meager brown bag lunch?

Posted by: Al Capones Ghost.. SEZ! ()
Date: October 24, 2016 12:44AM

>WHAT TIME DO THE INMATES GO TO SLEEP?
About 1- Midnight after lights out earlier . They are encourage to go to sleep so they don't Howl all night. That's why there Locked out of their cells all day till night.

>DO THEY HAVE TO WAKE UP 430 AM TO EAT? OR DO THEY EAT IN THEIR ROOMS?
They have to get up by about 700- 730am They eat in the dayroom which their cells are attached to. That opens to the cell block hallway. The food is served thru the Day room door food slot.

>WHAT GAMES DO THEY PLAY?
Mind Games.. all day long along with a occasional "Blanket Party" with people that don't like them ..Having the "Party" on them.. they do have TV and Phone calls , play cards pass gas and time. Take a shower.. Shit when they want to..WEEE! Such Fun!..The Sights.. The Sounds.. The SMELLS!

WILL THEY EAT TURKEY THIS THANKSGIVING?
Yes on metal trays with pockets, but its not bad.. just Sky High in salt! To keep your pecker in "Check Mate" status. No Saltpeter now ..LOL..

DAJAX.. Never been behind the steel bars. No Crime Record Here Folks Honest as ABE...But In The Know.. baby! Al Capone Told Me All bout It! Alcatraz! LOL..

Posted by: Gobble gobble ()
Date: October 25, 2016 11:21AM

....what other holidays get special meals?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.