HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I do not care if Hillary wins the election I am just glad Trump was able to call her out on her bullshit last night in front of a national television audience of millions.
Posted by: hWmj4 ()
Date: October 20, 2016 06:20PM

I think Trump pretty much covered everything last night. That's good enough for me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I do not care if Hillary wins the election I am just glad Trump was able to call her out on her bullshit last night in front of a national television audience of millions.
Posted by: nielsen ratings ()
Date: October 20, 2016 06:51PM

Bannon (the other puppet master) is more interested in building the audience for his new TV network. He knows that there are lots of rubes like you. You know that you have been played like a fiddle all year, don't you?

Re: I do not care if Hillary wins the election I am just glad Trump was able to call her out on her bullshit last night in front of a national television audience of millions.
Posted by: Last Night ()
Date: October 20, 2016 07:42PM

It was good entertainment.

You know he hit pay dirt when she put on that fake smile.

Posted by: lee atwater ()
Date: October 20, 2016 07:55PM

Last Night Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was good entertainment.
>
> You know he hit pay dirt when she put on that fake
> smile.

She got under his skin all night. She let him prove that he is unfit to serve. The funny thing is that his supporters do not realize that in giving them what they wanted, he threw the election. (Sure they laughed about "Such a nasty woman," but so did we, because we knew that would lost the Republican soccer moms.) It was such a winnable election, but pandering to his base cost him the election. Bannon comes out smiling like a rose, but Trump and his supporters lost big time.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: October 20, 2016 07:59PM

lee atwater Wrote:
> Last Night Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It was good entertainment.
> >
> > You know he hit pay dirt when she put on that
> fake
> > smile.
>
> She got under his skin all night. She let him
> prove that he is unfit to serve. The funny thing
> is that his supporters do not realize that in
> giving them what they wanted, he threw the
> election. (Sure they laughed about "Such a nasty
> woman," but so did we, because we knew that would
> lost the Republican soccer moms.) It was such a
> winnable election, but pandering to his base cost
> him the election. Bannon comes out smiling like a
> rose, but Trump and his supporters lost big time.

Not true. You’re mistaken in thinking you get it. Obviously, you don’t. hahahahaha, the blind

Posted by: lee atwater ()
Date: October 20, 2016 08:58PM

causeican Wrote:
> lee atwater Wrote:
> -----
> > Last Night Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > It was good entertainment.
> > >
> > > You know he hit pay dirt when she put on that
> > fake
> > > smile.
> >
> > She got under his skin all night. She let him
> > prove that he is unfit to serve. The funny
> thing
> > is that his supporters do not realize that in
> > giving them what they wanted, he threw the
> > election. (Sure they laughed about "Such a
> nasty
> > woman," but so did we, because we knew that
> would
> > lost the Republican soccer moms.) It was such
> a
> > winnable election, but pandering to his base
> cost
> > him the election. Bannon comes out smiling like
> a
> > rose, but Trump and his supporters lost big
> time.
>
> Not true. You’re mistaken in thinking you get
> it. Obviously, you don’t. hahahahaha, the
> blind

Yes, it is true. She has gotten under his skin at all three debates. He holds it together for a half hour and then starts to lose his grip. (I guess he doesn't have enough staminqa.) Just look at his demeanor at the end of yesterday's debate, glaring as he ripped the sheet of paper from the note pad. He was furious while she was smiling. He was played.

Mark Cuban was just on talking about how much smarter Bannon is than Trump. Bannon has been using Trump. The campaign has been one long Breitbart commercial.

Posted by: redstate is a hillary fag hag * ()
Date: October 20, 2016 09:47PM

what was her biggest lie ?

breitbart has a big list....

-clinton foundation 90% of funds go to charity...actually it is around 5 cents on the dollar goes to actual charity....the rest is 5 star hotels, private jets, hollywierd parties...because the clintons don't get a salary HA!

-hillary will not add a penny to the deficit...and she will have free college and healthcare for all...even illegals...wow...just wow

-and this wasn't a lie but a good one...wasn't it great how she pointed out the highly classified time for presidential ordering a nuclear strike

Posted by: Shrillaary ()
Date: October 20, 2016 10:36PM

Absolutely

She is atrocious.

Posted by: Shrillaary ()
Date: October 20, 2016 10:36PM

Absolutely

She is atrocious.

Posted by: #whinylittlebitch ()
Date: October 21, 2016 07:28AM

18 days and the American nightmare will be over.

Attachments:
Hillary_Poster2.jpg

Posted by: KKKillary KKKlinton. ()
Date: October 21, 2016 07:31AM

That was fucking great. Trump was right on point.

That cunt Hillary sunk like a rock. Can't wait for the old witch to drop dead.

Posted by: Derpers gonna derp ()
Date: October 21, 2016 10:39AM

So some of you idiots have hit stage 4.
I have a feeling many will just stay stuck at stage 3.
Attachments:
grief1.jpg

Posted by: Nasssssy Woman ()
Date: October 21, 2016 11:06AM

Even Democrats feel that Hillary is a nasty woman. They realize that she is corrupt, biased, dishonest, unworthy to serve as president and, YES, nasty!

They are just toting the party line instead of looking at what's best for the country in the long run.

Posted by: Democratic Dude ()
Date: October 21, 2016 11:12AM

Nasssssy Woman Wrote:
> Even Democrats feel that Hillary is a nasty woman.
> They realize that she is corrupt, biased,
> dishonest, unworthy to serve as president and,
> YES, nasty!
>
> They are just toting the party line instead of
> looking at what's best for the country in the long
> run.

I must have missed the meeting where we all made that decision?

Posted by: pants on fire ()
Date: October 21, 2016 12:26PM

redstate is a hillary fag hag * Wrote:
> what was her biggest lie ?
>
> breitbart has a big list....
>
> -clinton foundation 90% of funds go to
> charity...actually it is around 5 cents on the
> dollar goes to actual charity....the rest is 5
> star hotels, private jets, hollywierd
> parties...because the clintons don't get a salary
> HA!
>
> -hillary will not add a penny to the deficit...and
> she will have free college and healthcare for
> all...even illegals...wow...just wow
>
> -and this wasn't a lie but a good one...wasn't it
> great how she pointed out the highly classified
> time for presidential ordering a nuclear strike

Rience priebus claimed that the Clinton Foundation has "got about 80 percent in overhead and 20 percent of the money is actually getting into the places it should." That was graded "False."

The Clinton Foundation spends between 80-90 percent on program services, which experts say is the standard in the industry to define charitable works. It spends the majority of its money directly on projects rather than through third-party grants.

Conversely, only between 10-20 percent is spent on management of the foundation and fundraising activities, which is tagged as "overhead."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/25/reince-priebus/reince-priebus-false-claim-80-clinton-foundation-c/

Posted by: gallup ()
Date: October 21, 2016 12:30PM

KKKillary KKKlinton. Wrote:
> That was fucking great. Trump was right on point.
>
> That cunt Hillary sunk like a rock. Can't wait
> for the old witch to drop dead.

Apparently the truth means nothing to you. Simply repeating a falsehood does not make it true. Polls shows her winning every debate. The fact that you do not understand why a Drudge online survey is of little probative value is your problem.

Posted by: Because English ()
Date: October 21, 2016 07:50PM

Nasssssy Woman Wrote:
> Even Democrats feel that Hillary is a nasty woman.
> They realize that she is corrupt, biased,
> dishonest, unworthy to serve as president and,
> YES, nasty!
>
> They are just toting the party line instead of
> looking at what's best for the country in the long
> run.

That's "toeing the party line". Learn to read and write, you'll get a job somewhere other than McDonald's.

Posted by: Waggonneer ()
Date: October 22, 2016 10:29PM

Here is what it boils down to....
The dummies in this country understand sex talk, but are too stupid to understand illegal servers, Clinton foundation pay for play, Benghazi, double talk on tax increases...
Add to this that the news media plays 8 min. Bashing trump to every minute they spend in protecting Hillary.....yes it is a rigged election.

Posted by: F... Climate Change ()
Date: October 22, 2016 10:46PM

Like you LIB stupid parrot fucks can do something about it.. Tell it to China, Mexico, India, Russia.. You Assholes.. Keep waiting for a answer..lol

DAjax

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.