HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
UpwardlyGlobal discriminaties all American workers, refuses to allow them to apply for jobs.
Posted by: This is discrimination ()
Date: October 20, 2016 04:08PM

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/egr/5837539226.html

In order to apply to Upwardly Global, the following requirements must be met:
1- Have permanent resident/refugee/asylee/affirmative pending asylum status with full work authorization
2- Have a Bachelor's degree or higher from a non-U.S. institution
3- Have a minimum of 2 years working experience outside the U.S.
4- Live in the U.S. 5 years or less
5- Have not worked in the U.S. in your professional field
6- Possess computer skills and intermediate English language skills
7- Highly motivated and able to participate in online or in-person training programs.

Now this is some anti-American bullshit. I'm going to apply then sue the shit out of them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UpwardlyGlobal discriminaties all American workers, refuses to allow them to apply for jobs.
Posted by: Diversity Hires ()
Date: October 20, 2016 04:12PM

Please do.

Re: UpwardlyGlobal discriminaties all American workers, refuses to allow them to apply for jobs.
Posted by: EOE Employer ()
Date: October 20, 2016 04:17PM

What happened to EOE? We should get a number of people together and then file a class action.

Posted by: Buh bye ()
Date: October 21, 2016 06:14PM

America the great is fading away.

I've been saying it for years.

Posted by: lowe ()
Date: October 21, 2016 06:47PM

My white American boyfriend made $50,000 a year in dirt work. He was offered a promotion in management but, couldn't handle beating around & abusing illegal immigrants all day long. So, he lost the job entirely. He rented a basement in Chantilly from a nice couple from Egypt. They seem bright enough but not horribly so.
I grew up in a nice big house with a stay at home mom and a father who owned his own business. Never had kids because I knew that I could never give them what I had. Also, I simply cannot imagine raising my children to accept abuse as normal when its not. Its seems all a parent can do these days. Raise a master or a slave.
So, you have two white Americans in a god damn basement that foreigners own. I used to lay in his bed and listen to the sounds her baby thumping the floor when I never had one.
Why the hell did I have to get some stupid job only to have to give some other woman the stupid job of raising a child who isn't hers?
He couldn't handle the pressure and vanished with all his things still in that horrible basement.Think he went to go live in the woods like John Rambo.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.