HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
This tax makes so much sense
Posted by: Don't forget... ()
Date: October 20, 2016 10:13AM

Attachments:
meals_tax.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This tax makes so much sense
Posted by: FruppieOnDemand ()
Date: October 20, 2016 10:15AM

Don't forget... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .

You're stupid.

Posted by: Sharoom Bullover ()
Date: October 20, 2016 10:17AM

15474_I_Want_Your_Money_UncleSam.png

Posted by: GO FAIRFAX ()
Date: October 20, 2016 10:59AM

Don't forget.....to eat shit and die.

Posted by: meals tax makes NO SENSE ()
Date: October 20, 2016 11:13AM

The meals tax makes no sense.

School districts (including FCPS) have paid Menville "Flip" Flippen six figures for consulting and, in some cases, $10,000 for a one hour speech.

The problem is that few teachers can recall specifics of Flippen's "consulting" and have trouble pointing to concrete benefits from it.

Flippen was the target of a California grand jury investigation:

https://fairfaxvotenoonthemealstax.wordpress.com/2016/10/10/vote-no-on-the-meals-tax-fcps-consultant-menville-flip-flippen-investigated-by-california-grand-jury/

Flippen's excessive fees and lack of results resulted in the resignation of at least one superintendent, Dr. Fred Czerwonka.

Vote NO on the meals tax.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: October 20, 2016 12:41PM

So far we've been told if we don't vote for the meals tax we are complete morons. We've been told we have to vote for the meals tax if we want better schools. Now we are being told the meals tax makes so much sense? Anyone notice there is seldom any information backed up by objective documentation to support these conclusions?

The meals tax is a bad idea. It was previously rejected by Fairfax County. It has been rejected by all northern Virginia jurisdictions where voter approval was required. It has been rejected by voters in most of the recent elections where the tax was on the ballot.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: October 20, 2016 01:52PM

I’ve always voted Yes for Fairfax Bond Referendums mostly because their end goals were honorable - supporting the schools or the parks. However, over the past few years with the school board changing the school hours, trying to unilaterally put this bathroom switch into place, changing “health” class to teach fluid sex (not males and females), their “listening tours” in which they never listen but only tell us what they are going to do and because that one bald guy on the school board is scary, I’m going to vote “no” to everything they ask for. Oh, and because they don’t work hard to trim the budget and cut expenses in an open and transparent manner but give no indication they are interested in making any cuts but rather continue their spending sprees and taxing us to fund them.

Posted by: eYkTD ()
Date: October 20, 2016 02:02PM

causeican Wrote:
> I’ve always voted Yes for Fairfax Bond
> Referendums mostly because their end goals were
> honorable - supporting the schools or the parks.
> However, over the past few years with the school
> board changing the school hours, trying to
> unilaterally put this bathroom switch into place,
> changing “health” class to teach fluid sex
> (not males and females), their “listening
> tours” in which they never listen but only tell
> us what they are going to do and because that one
> bald guy on the school board is scary, I’m going
> to vote “no” to everything they ask for. Oh,
> and because they don’t work hard to trim the
> budget and cut expenses in an open and transparent
> manner but give no indication they are interested
> in making any cuts but rather continue their
> spending sprees and taxing us to fund them.

Which is precisely why they always break them out. They know that people will most always vote for anything that gets tagged for schools, parks, libraries, children.

Posted by: Vote No on November 8th ()
Date: October 20, 2016 02:49PM

Think about the children.

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: October 20, 2016 03:32PM

causeican Wrote:
> I’ve always voted Yes for Fairfax Bond
> Referendums mostly because their end goals were
> honorable - supporting the schools or the parks.
> However, over the past few years with the school
> board changing the school hours, trying to
> unilaterally put this bathroom switch into place,
> changing “health” class to teach fluid sex
> (not males and females), their “listening
> tours” in which they never listen but only tell
> us what they are going to do and because that one
> bald guy on the school board is scary, I’m going
> to vote “no” to everything they ask for. Oh,
> and because they don’t work hard to trim the
> budget and cut expenses in an open and transparent
> manner but give no indication they are interested
> in making any cuts but rather continue their
> spending sprees and taxing us to fund them.

From his politics, to his appearance and to his hanging out with little girls at football games and going to the junior prom with a 16 year old girl, Ryan McElveen has always bothered me but I could never put my finger on it. After your reference to being "scary" it occurred to me that from everything that he has done he fits the perfect police profile of a child sexual predator. I wonder if he has been picked up and questioned on a child sex abuse case. Have I watched too much Law and Order SVU or is there something to this?

Posted by: another idea ()
Date: October 20, 2016 03:41PM

I'll vote FOR the Meals Tax on the condition that the BOS and FCPS approve CHARTER SCHOOLS for Fairfax - that way we get increased funding for education and accountability in the school spending - a win-win...

Posted by: Skool choyse ()
Date: October 21, 2016 05:39PM

Charter schools in FFX County?

post-31565-its-not-going-to-happen-gif-M

Posted by: Alex 2016 ()
Date: October 21, 2016 05:48PM

If it makes herndonites with their crappy Elden street and meal-tax-paid-by-others-funded police department be paying back to neighboring county I'm all for it.

Posted by: PSA for Meals Tax ()
Date: October 21, 2016 07:51PM

here ya go
Attachments:
post-31565-its-not-going-to-happen-gif-Me-H7Ye.gif

Posted by: Meals tax = more value ()
Date: October 22, 2016 08:31AM

Meals tax, pay a little and get a lot.

No brainer, vote YES!

Posted by: Only if ()
Date: October 22, 2016 08:42AM

The meals tax is a consumption tax. It makes sense only if it replaces taxes on capital.

I will only vote for the meals tax if there's a revenue neutral reduction in taxes on capital.

Date: October 22, 2016 10:14AM

Meals tax = more value Wrote:
> Meals tax, pay a little and get a lot.
>

If you run the numbers you are not "paying a little". A harried parent who brings home carry out four times a week at $20 per meal will end up paying as much tax as if the County raised the real estate tax on her $500,000 home by three cents. What you meant to say is "MEALS TAX, PAY A LOT A LITTLE AT A TIME".

Posted by: Yecdk ()
Date: October 23, 2016 03:00AM

#1 it's a luxury tax, "being served" is a luxury

bag your lunch you lazy bones

a (yet to become law) luxury tax is probably the only thing i'll agree local polititians are *not* doing wrong

#2 it's not for schools per say even if they say it is

#3 they do legally have to cover the democrat spending (schools, illegals, etc), so they DO have to tax BECAUSE THEY BORROWS A SHITLOAD OF MONEY, they aren't even paying full interest on the loans last time i checked

example: VA Lottery told voters "it was for schools" and it turns out the lottery money is being used by the State to INCREASE PAY OF POLITITIANS, not used for schools as they swore to the voters (and yes - they were and are being sued for doing it)

example: fx co can spent the tax paying loans they made to get green cards to work for the county (who cheat the hell out of them) ... simply for the democrat votes, simply to keep a tight arm of communist lock down power in the Washington,DC area

Posted by: idiots abound ()
Date: October 23, 2016 06:08AM

I didn't realize how many Fairfax school teachers posted here. And by the way, you don't really buy into the bullshit that you are going to actually see any of that revenue do you? They are shopping for a new superintendent and will need that money for the incentives needed to "hire the best". Keep the faith baby.

Posted by: reality therapy ()
Date: October 23, 2016 09:36AM

idiots abound Wrote:
> I didn't realize how many Fairfax school teachers
> posted here. And by the way, you don't really buy
> into the bullshit that you are going to actually
> see any of that revenue do you? They are shopping
> for a new superintendent and will need that money
> for the incentives needed to "hire the best". Keep
> the faith baby.

This guy's "consulting" runs six figures and he's been known to hit up school districts $10,000 for a commencement speech"

https://fairfaxvotenoonthemealstax.wordpress.com/2016/10/10/vote-no-on-the-meals-tax-fcps-consultant-menville-flip-flippen-investigated-by-california-grand-jury/

That's where money for teacher raises etc. is going. Hiring these guys is part of the FCPS empire building and self advancement campaign. How do you thimk Karen Garza got that new job? How many Gatehouse administrators would like a lucrative consulting practice?

Posted by: reality here...... ()
Date: October 23, 2016 09:56AM

another idea Wrote:
> I'll vote FOR the Meals Tax on the condition that
> the BOS and FCPS approve CHARTER SCHOOLS for
> Fairfax - that way we get increased funding for
> education and accountability in the school
> spending - a win-win...

This explains quite a bit,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpQE7dQZ-as

Posted by: H4vtK ()
Date: October 23, 2016 11:14AM

another idea Wrote:
> I'll vote FOR the Meals Tax on the condition that
> the BOS and FCPS approve CHARTER SCHOOLS for
> Fairfax - that way we get increased funding for
> education and accountability in the school
> spending - a win-win...

Charter schools are public schools. They would be a part of FCPS and would add costs to a strained budget merely to address problems that are of uncertain existence through means that are of uncertain success. We must also ask what the effects of charter school students would be on the schools that they formerly attended. What sorts of unintended costs and effects would charter schools build in? Would we only be opening a can of worms of new forms of academic segregation?

Posted by: LOL... ()
Date: October 23, 2016 11:17AM

Only if Wrote:
> The meals tax is a consumption tax. It makes sense
> only if it replaces taxes on capital. I will only
> vote for the meals tax if there's a revenue neutral
> reduction in taxes on capital.

Go back and get your GED.

Posted by: Not this again... ()
Date: October 23, 2016 01:00PM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> If you run the numbers you are not "paying a
> little". A harried parent who brings home carry
> out four times a week at $20 per meal will end up
> paying as much tax as if the County raised the
> real estate tax on her $500,000 home by three
> cents.

Let's review. The Board got a little more than $90 million in added revenue last year from a 4-cent increase in the basic residential real estate rate. Those taxes are 100% paid by County residents on a once-a-month basis via either rent or mortgage payments. The meals tax would result in about $100 million in added revenue next year. It would be paid only as one chose to dine out at eateries in Fairfax County. Places such as Vienna, Herndon, Falls Church City, Fairfax City, Manassas, Manassas Park, Alexandria City, Arlington, and the District already have meals taxes in place, so nothing would change with respect to dining out in any of those jurisdictions.

The meals tax would of course apply not just to County residents, but also to tourists, business travelers, and some 350,000 daily commuters into the County, all of whom dine at our many local restaurants. Expectations would be that about a third of total meals tax revenue -- more than $30 million -- would be paid by those outsiders rather than by actual County residents. Among County residents, the folks most seriously affected would be those wealthy enough to dine out often and at our more upscale venues. Briefly put, if you are a County resident and cannot yet count yourself among the wealthy population, you will be better off if the meals tax passes. If it doesn't pass, look for the Board to come back with a 6-8 cent increase in the basic residential real estate tax rate next year. The need for additional revenue isn't going to go away no matter the ballot outcome. The only question is over how should pay for it. Should it be just us, or should it be us plus the outsiders instead?

> What you meant to say is "MEALS TAX, PAY A LOT A LITTLE AT A TIME".

How something is paid out can actually make a very big difference. In 2008, Bush-43 tried to do a stimulus program by sending checks for $300 to each taxpayer. That was windfall money and too many people simply put the funds into savings or used them to pay down debt. No stimulus. What little effect they did have on demand was played out in a matter of a few months.

In 2009, Obama created in ARRA the Make Work Pay tax credits. Those were phased out for those making more than $75K per year, and more importantly, they were paid out as a few dollars more in each paycheck over the course of the year. The amounts that people had their hands on at any given time were insignificant, so the dollars simply blended into regular monthly spending patterns, meaning that virtually all of them were a boost to demand and had the hoped-for stimulus effect.

Conversely, paying an extra 16 cents for a Big Mac is a low-impact, pocket-change non-matter for virtually everyone. If instead you are out celebrating an anniversary or whatever and are worried that the meals tax applied at the end of the evening is somehow going to break you, be a big boy and skip dessert or order the chicken instead of the filet.

Posted by: Tom Davis ()
Date: October 23, 2016 02:13PM

"I'm afraid if you give these folks (FCPS School Board) too much money they're going to start doing some goofy things, instead of just educating kids. I'm really very anxious about giving the School Board more money sometimes - you're going to see political correctness run amok; so I'm going to vote against the Meals Tax this time."

Tom Davis on WMAL Sept. 30, 2016

Posted by: NO FLIPPEN' WAY! ()
Date: October 23, 2016 02:18PM

FCPS hired this guy:

Even Nardos King admitted he was not worth the money. Unless and until FCPS learns to control spending, there is no need for the meals tax-any new funds will just be wasted.

To date, NO ONE has been able to justify Menville "Flip" Flippen's hiring. Why was King allowed to do it?

Flippen was investigated by a California grand jury. They found few of those attending his sessions could recall what he said, and it seems his "advice" was only taken once.

At FCPS, Flippen is just the tip of the iceberg. At six figures (one district even paid him $10,000 for a one hour speech), the money adds up real fast!

Posted by: Jeannemarie ()
Date: October 23, 2016 02:20PM

You can take your meds and sleep on the couch again, Tom.

Posted by: FCPS = waste ()
Date: October 23, 2016 02:27PM

Jeannemarie Wrote:
> You can take your meds and sleep on the couch
> again, Tom.

Try doing something intelligent like justifying the money FCPS wastes on Menville "Flip" Flippen, Eric Jensen, Boosterthon, the mindfulness initiative (yoga taught by a basketball coach?), turf fields, free computers for Chantilly and the rest of it.

Date: October 23, 2016 02:27PM

Not this again... Wrote:
> Let's review.

Yes please let's, but let's be truthful about it.

We don't have a real property tax system in Fairfax County which discriminates between property owned and used as a residence by Fairfax County residents like Florida does. What we have is a base real estate tax which is imposed on almost all properties in the county, along with various add on rates depending on how the property is used and where it is located. When the County raised the base real estate tax rate by 4 cents, that increase hit all residential properties, whether owned and used by Fairfax County residents or not, and it hit all commercial properties, whether owned and used by Fairfax County residents or not. A very large portion of the commercial property in Fairfax County is owned by nonresidents, as is a portion of the residential property. Those property owners are paying taxes to Fairfax County. So Fairfax is getting tax revenues from nonresidents via the real estate tax.

A more honest statement is that you expect the meals tax to bring in more revenues from nonresidents than a real estate tax increase would bring in. The County has thrown out the conclusory statements that between 28% and 35% of meals tax revenues will come from nonresidents. Where is the data to support this claim? In which restaurants were surveys conducted to determine the amount of their revenues were coming from nonresidents? Are those restaurants' results indicative of the County meals industry as a whole? Also has the County adjusted its numbers to reflect that establishments in Vienna and Herndon will NOT be subject to the Fairfax County meals tax?

Now to your statement "if you are a County resident and cannot yet count yourself among the wealthy population, you will be better off if the meals tax passes", that is governed by your spending habits. It is not governed by the percentage of revenue raised from nonresidents. $500,000 was the figure Fairfax County used as the value of a typical Fairfax residence a year or two ago. What I demonstrated in my prior posts is that a typical family would not have to be spending lavishly to end up paying in meals taxes the equivalent of a 1, 2 or 3 cent real estate tax increase. IF AS YOU CLAIM THE PURPOSE OF THE MEALS TAX IS TO SHIFT THE TAX BURDEN OFF OF FAIRFAX COUNTY RESIDENT PROPERTY OWNERS, THIS TAX FAILS MISERABLY for the typical county homeowner. The beneficiaries of the meals tax proposal are commercial property owners, those who own residential properties for investment and those who own high end residential properties.

For those of us who don't have mortgages, and for those who don't have mortgage escrows, it might be less noticeable to pay a little at a time rather than all at once, twice a year. As homeowners we still have to pay those large real estate tax bills twice a year anyways, which wipes out that argument. For the large proportion of homeowners who pay their real estate taxes through their mortgage escrow, I doubt it makes a difference.

"If instead you are out celebrating an anniversary or whatever and are worried that the meals tax applied at the end of the evening is somehow going to break you, be a big boy and skip dessert or order the chicken instead of the filet." Why not simply be honest and say "FAIRFAX COUNTY RESIDENTS NEED TO GO ON A DIET SO THE COUNTY GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE TO".

Fairfax County residents and businesses are already investing heavily in their local government through existing real estate taxes, personal property taxes, sales taxes and a variety of other taxes, fees and payments. It isn't just the anti-tax crowd that objects to this new one. A significant number of us who in the past supported the County now feel we are not seeing a sufficient return in county services to justify the taxes being paid.

Date: October 24, 2016 04:36AM

H4vtK Wrote:
> another idea Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'll vote FOR the Meals Tax on the condition
> that
> > the BOS and FCPS approve CHARTER SCHOOLS for
> > Fairfax - that way we get increased funding for
> > education and accountability in the school
> > spending - a win-win...
>
> Charter schools are public schools. They would be
> a part of FCPS and would add costs to a strained
> budget merely to address problems that are of
> uncertain existence through means that are of
> uncertain success. We must also ask what the
> effects of charter school students would be on the
> schools that they formerly attended. What sorts
> of unintended costs and effects would charter
> schools build in? Would we only be opening a can
> of worms of new forms of academic segregation?

Charter schools would prove to be immensely popular and serve as a check against a School Board that is out of control. As for the effects on existing schools, you have not been paying attention because school additions, new high schools and other school enhancements have been a part of the School Board's whining and complaining during the past five years.

Date: October 24, 2016 04:41AM

Not this again... Wrote:
> Bill.N. Wrote:
> -----
> > If you run the numbers you are not "paying a
> > little". A harried parent who brings home
> carry
> > out four times a week at $20 per meal will end
> up
> > paying as much tax as if the County raised the
> > real estate tax on her $500,000 home by three
> > cents.
>
> Let's review. The Board got a little more than
> $90 million in added revenue last year from a
> 4-cent increase in the basic residential real
> estate rate. Those taxes are 100% paid by County
> residents on a once-a-month basis via either rent
> or mortgage payments. The meals tax would result
> in about $100 million in added revenue next year.
> It would be paid only as one chose to dine out at
> eateries in Fairfax County. Places such as
> Vienna, Herndon, Falls Church City, Fairfax City,
> Manassas, Manassas Park, Alexandria City,
> Arlington, and the District already have meals
> taxes in place, so nothing would change with
> respect to dining out in any of those
> jurisdictions.
>
> The meals tax would of course apply not just to
> County residents, but also to tourists, business
> travelers, and some 350,000 daily commuters into
> the County, all of whom dine at our many local
> restaurants. Expectations would be that about a
> third of total meals tax revenue -- more than $30
> million -- would be paid by those outsiders rather
> than by actual County residents. Among County
> residents, the folks most seriously affected would
> be those wealthy enough to dine out often and at
> our more upscale venues. Briefly put, if you are
> a County resident and cannot yet count yourself
> among the wealthy population, you will be better
> off if the meals tax passes. If it doesn't pass,
> look for the Board to come back with a 6-8 cent
> increase in the basic residential real estate tax
> rate next year. The need for additional revenue
> isn't going to go away no matter the ballot
> outcome. The only question is over how should pay
> for it. Should it be just us, or should it be us
> plus the outsiders instead?
>
> > What you meant to say is "MEALS TAX, PAY A LOT A
> LITTLE AT A TIME".
>
> How something is paid out can actually make a very
> big difference. In 2008, Bush-43 tried to do a
> stimulus program by sending checks for $300 to
> each taxpayer. That was windfall money and too
> many people simply put the funds into savings or
> used them to pay down debt. No stimulus. What
> little effect they did have on demand was played
> out in a matter of a few months.
>
> In 2009, Obama created in ARRA the Make Work Pay
> tax credits. Those were phased out for those
> making more than $75K per year, and more
> importantly, they were paid out as a few dollars
> more in each paycheck over the course of the year.
> The amounts that people had their hands on at any
> given time were insignificant, so the dollars
> simply blended into regular monthly spending
> patterns, meaning that virtually all of them were
> a boost to demand and had the hoped-for stimulus
> effect.
>
> Conversely, paying an extra 16 cents for a Big Mac
> is a low-impact, pocket-change non-matter for
> virtually everyone. If instead you are out
> celebrating an anniversary or whatever and are
> worried that the meals tax applied at the end of
> the evening is somehow going to break you, be a
> big boy and skip dessert or order the chicken
> instead of the filet.

No additional revenue should be given to the School Board until such time as they curtail their frivolous spending and examine their existing costs for efficiency and need. My preference is for an outside auditor that is accountable to the Board of Supervisor, particularly since the current School System auditor is on administrative leave and the entire department is without permanent leadership.

Posted by: wham bam thank you ma'am ()
Date: November 09, 2016 10:41AM

The voters of Fairfax decided the tax did not make sense.

Watch Greveys, GAR and others spend their charitable dollars somewhere other than FCPS.

Since Hillary did not win, Ryan McElveen is stuck where he is-no back door exit for him. FCPS will start to crumble. His career is over.
Attachments:
fomt.jpg

Posted by: Celebrate ()
Date: November 09, 2016 10:48AM

Will the guy who runs 29 Diner and supports all leftwing causes including the meals tax shutdown his roach motel and move to Venezuela now?

Posted by: Gerrytarderrer2 ()
Date: November 09, 2016 10:58AM

wham bam thank you ma'am Wrote:
> The voters of Fairfax decided the tax did not make
> sense.
>
> Watch Greveys, GAR and others spend their
> charitable dollars somewhere other than FCPS.
>
> Since Hillary did not win, Ryan McElveen is stuck
> where he is-no back door exit for him. FCPS will
> start to crumble. His career is over.

One can only hope.

Posted by: another brick in the wall ()
Date: November 09, 2016 11:04AM

Gerrytarderrer2 Wrote:
> wham bam thank you ma'am Wrote:
> -----
> > The voters of Fairfax decided the tax did not
> make
> > sense.
> >
> > Watch Greveys, GAR and others spend their
> > charitable dollars somewhere other than FCPS.
> >
> > Since Hillary did not win, Ryan McElveen is
> stuck
> > where he is-no back door exit for him. FCPS
> will
> > start to crumble. His career is over.
>
>
> One can only hope.

Pat "Boycott" Hynes won't do well under Trump. She's done too.

Posted by: fail, epic fail ()
Date: November 12, 2016 01:10PM

I'll bet there's panic at Gatehouse as I'm sure, in their minds, they have already spent the $100 million that was supposed to come from the meals tax.

What's the job market for holders of online Ed.D. degrees like these days?

Date: November 12, 2016 01:22PM

Don't forget... Wrote:
> .

file.php?2,file=257408,filename=meals_ta

How'd that work out?

Posted by: for comparison's sake ()
Date: November 12, 2016 02:18PM

Cucks for Clinton Wrote:
> Don't forget... Wrote:
> -----
> > .
>
> src="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.
> php?2,file=257408,filename=meals_tax.jpg">
>
> How'd that work out?

About as well as this:
Attachments:
hospital-sign.jpg

Posted by: it lost, get over it ()
Date: November 14, 2016 11:50AM

No wonder the Ryan McElveen fan club has not been posting here lately.

Posted by: u7mc9 ()
Date: November 14, 2016 07:35PM

less a luxury

in a big city a meal tax would be counter-productive - as apartments are smaller and more people eat out to avoid the high cost of "minature grocery" prices (which people who shop for only themselves incur - making walking to the corner to get to a fire safe grill that's already running (think *tall* apt building fire) - it's almost green or could be made so)

more the luxury

in a suburb, where people have larger spaces (more cooking apparel), larger grocery stores, personal car parking, have to drive to get to a place to eat versus walking, and doing so despite high prices using gov pay simply to avoid bagging one's own lunch - simply sponging off others and laughing about it "how they can't catch on to it"

Posted by: Heexk ()
Date: November 14, 2016 07:39PM

cities don't loose their carbon credits on eating out, and not on sky scraper plumbing costs either

cities loose their carbon credits because of increased FUEL cost of getting (groceries) shipped into and throughout the city (it's more expensive than suburbs). DRIVING is a luxury in the city - and the city is all over people who do it (ie, citations, boots, impounding, a parking war, more)

Posted by: explain something please ()
Date: November 14, 2016 07:59PM

IF the meals tax "made so much sense" AND all people opposnig it are losers, assholes, etc., then WHY DID IT NOT PASS?

Posted by: pointed jersey wall ()
Date: November 14, 2016 08:11PM

explain something please Wrote:
> IF the meals tax "made so much sense" AND all
> people opposnig it are losers, assholes, etc.,
> then WHY DID IT NOT PASS?
Attachments:
mystery1571_n.jpg

Posted by: Willy Wonka ()
Date: November 15, 2016 07:44AM

You lose! You get nothing! Good day, sir!

Posted by: YwYnh ()
Date: November 16, 2016 09:56PM

Hey Government Tit-Suckers: Find some other source of revenue, or cut your milk.

Posted by: ha ha you fail ()
Date: November 17, 2016 10:35AM

Many of the people here on FFXU won't be alive the next time this tax is tried.

In other words, it is DEAD.

In other words, FCPS is FUCKED.

Posted by: expositor of common sense ()
Date: December 30, 2016 10:04AM

The meals tax made no sense at all-so it did not pass.

Posted by: Legacy of Karen Garza ()
Date: January 29, 2017 01:19PM

FCPS is well rid of Garza and the meals tax was a bad idea.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.