HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Teacher suicide mystery in Warrenton
Posted by: Rural Scandal Sheet ()
Date: October 19, 2016 11:56AM

http://www.fauquiernow.com/index.php/fauquier_news/article/Fauquier-FHS-science-teachers-body-found-in-park-near-Midland-2016

Fauquier sheriff’s deputies found the body of a 28-year-old Fauquier High School science teacher near Midland early Friday morning.

Authorities identified the deceased as John D. Thomas, 28, of Bealeton. The discovery took place at the John Marshall Birthplace Park just after midnight.

Late Thursday night, deputies responded to “a welfare check of a male individual,” the Fauquier County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release.

Working with a state police dog and handler, deputies discovered the body of Mr. Thomas, according to the sheriff’s office.

“Sheriff’s detectives are working in conjunction with the office of the Chief Medical Examiner to determine the cause and manner of death,” Sgt. James Hartman said in a statement. “However, there is no indication or suspicion of foul play at this time.”

There are lots of rumors flying around Warrenton about this incident. Supposedly, this teacher was placed on "Administrative Leave" for having sexual activities with an underage female student just a few days before he apparently committed suicide.

And.....this may not have been this teacher's first time being sexually involved with a student. Due to some administrative foul up, the Fauquier High School Principal allowed this teacher to return to the classroom after the first incident was reported. Again, this is all unsubstantiated rumors. But I do know a couple teachers at this high school, and they have told me they have been "ordered" to not discuss this situation with anyone asking questions. They also confirmed this teacher had in fact been accused of sexual relations with a female student previously.

There also seems to be a cover up between the police and the local news media. Nothing has been followed up since this initial article which was released almost a week ago.

My sources also tell me the Principal at Fauquier High School as well as some County School Admin people may be in hot water about this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teacher suicide mystery in Warrenton
Posted by: 76HGF ()
Date: October 19, 2016 12:22PM

Someone I know who lives in Warrenton told me about this. It's being covered up for some reason.

Posted by: Photo request ()
Date: October 19, 2016 12:25PM

Please post pics, preferably nude, of the female student involved. We need to know whether she was worth dying over.

Posted by: Ebput ()
Date: October 19, 2016 12:30PM

Photo request Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please post pics, preferably nude, of the female
> student involved. We need to know whether she was
> worth dying over.

Pretty sure that would be another crime.

Posted by: 3bv9w ()
Date: October 19, 2016 12:42PM

Word on the street is the Principal is in deep doo doo for letting the teacher back in the school. This may be the reason for alleged cover up taking place.

Posted by: Bullshit Story ()
Date: October 19, 2016 12:47PM

I was told by someone who knows what the teacher said to another person, and that person passed the info on through a unidentified third party who gave the report this week via a memo from a local area attorney.

Posted by: Bullshit Opinion ()
Date: October 19, 2016 12:50PM

Bullshit story? What makes you say that?

It's obvious there is a cover up going on. No manner of death reported. No details about back story. It's not every day a seemingly successful high school teacher decides to off himself in a park at midnite. Maybe he had dirt on Killary?

Posted by: Move to off topic - ()
Date: October 19, 2016 12:53PM

Who gives a shit about some teacher out in Warrenton fucking some stupid hillbilly chicks, and then killing himself.

This is a forum about FAIRFAX.

Posted by: FFU Patrol ()
Date: October 19, 2016 12:59PM

Now the school system can blame the whole thing on the Fairfax Underground. Good job.

Posted by: E6tYu ()
Date: October 19, 2016 01:10PM

Move to off topic - Wrote:
> Who gives a shit about some teacher out in
> Warrenton fucking some stupid hillbilly chicks,
> and then killing himself.
>
>

His parents and friends? Just a hunch.

And for your information, Warrenton is hardly hillbilly territory. It's getting to be just as fucked up as Fairfax with traffic and foreign trash.

Posted by: Teachers pet ()
Date: October 19, 2016 01:22PM

I have also heard from a friend about this story.

My question is, what exactly is Administrative Leave? Does that mean he's suspended? With or without pay? Wouldn't this be student's word against teacher (unless he was caught in the act)?

I have friends who have been teachers and they tell me teenage girls make up stories like this all the time.

Posted by: so horny ()
Date: October 19, 2016 02:05PM

Still waiting on the nuddezz.....

Posted by: The rule, not the exception ()
Date: October 19, 2016 02:37PM

MOST, but not ALL, teachers are fucking stupid!

Posted by: Cdpw4 ()
Date: October 19, 2016 02:40PM

I would tear up this 16 year old right in the Teachers Lounge if the opportunity arose. But, I'm not a teacher!
Attachments:
128823103_anonib.jpg

Posted by: hwwhbkj ()
Date: October 19, 2016 03:19PM

was it any of these?
Attachments:
hjy.jpg

Posted by: wazzmo ()
Date: October 19, 2016 08:38PM

Just another teacher who is a diaper sniper.

Posted by: Vince Foster ()
Date: October 19, 2016 09:29PM

Shame. He could have been elected to high office as a democrat.

Posted by: why? ()
Date: October 20, 2016 03:44PM

With the millions of legal-aged sluts around here, why would anybody do this?

Posted by: Butt secks ()
Date: October 21, 2016 05:42PM

Vince Foster Wrote:
> Shame. He could have been elected to high office
> as a democrat.

Or at least traded meth for gay secks.

Posted by: The cover ()
Date: April 15, 2017 06:39AM

As a parent of one of the children who was sniped by this person, I can tell you this is a cover up. The principal, the staff and the school board that had any hand in this should all be in jail! No child should be a target for a creeping adult. Had this been handled properly his family would have their son, albeit behind bars.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.