HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Retired military officers on Trump: 'The American people deserve better than a misogynist in chief'
Posted by: Red State * ()
Date: October 19, 2016 07:39AM

Retired officers who would like to see the military’s sexual assault problem get better, not worse, are voicing their concern at the example Donald Trump would set if elected president:

“This behavior renders him utterly unworthy of being commander in chief and president,” said the open letter signed by 55 general and flag officers and provided to The Wall Street Journal. “If given such power, Donald Trump would create a command climate intolerant of women and incompatible with a trained, ready and honorable military.”

The signatories include three retired four-star generals, nine three-star officers, and one- and two-star officers, along with some more junior officers from the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Army National Guard. “The American people deserve better than a misogynist in chief. Donald Trump’s behavior is antithetical to American values,” they wrote.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/10/18/1584066/-Retired-military-officers-on-Trump-The-American-people-deserve-better-than-a-misogynist-in-chief

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Retired military officers on Trump: 'The American people deserve better than a misogynist in chief'
Posted by: George Soros ()
Date: October 19, 2016 08:18AM

You're doing a fine job, boy! Keep it up and I might bump your pay to $10/hr!

Re: Retired military officers on Trump: 'The American people deserve better than a misogynist in chief'
Posted by: Bill Clinton ()
Date: October 19, 2016 08:27AM

George Soros Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're doing a fine job, boy! Keep it up and I
> might bump your pay to $10/hr!

Nah. He hasn't got anyone to change their vote on here and get's trolled mercilessly. He'll remain at $7.50/hr and be let go when Hillary loses. He has failed us.

Posted by: ...... ()
Date: October 19, 2016 11:19AM

Notice how no names are given.

I'm willing to be that's because there's a few dozen affirmative action "officers" with names like Shanequa and Tyrone on that list.

Posted by: this is a mess ()
Date: October 19, 2016 11:28AM

Hillary is not to be trusted with classified material. She lied. Hillary also is not interested in the safety of her employees. She has bigger priorities, like open borders and ruining our economic stability with unhelpful trade agreements.

Look-we basically are choosing between a criminal/nutjob and a jerk/nutjob.

Pick one

Posted by: Make America Sane Again ()
Date: October 19, 2016 11:34AM

JOHNSON/WELD 2016

Posted by: Gruntled ()
Date: October 19, 2016 12:32PM

The Washington Post had an article a while back that said this was a race between a liar and your drunk uncle. I don't always agree with what I read there, but I think that statement is spot on.

I don't think anything will change until the voters finally decide that a vote for a 3rd party candidate is a choice, and not a waste. I wish everyone would stop believing that a vote for Johnson, Stein, or McMullin(?) is a vote for Hillary or Trump, depending on whether you hear it from a democrap or a repugnican.

Posted by: I keep posting the same shit ()
Date: October 19, 2016 12:39PM

and am butthurt. I am.

Posted by: kwhNt ()
Date: October 19, 2016 10:33PM

yea like Clinton, you re-graded nut

Posted by: FVpkk ()
Date: October 19, 2016 10:36PM

i haven't heard any Trump release (didn't see many) to attract women

he could do more to attract legal aliens from what i hear - being a NY'er and all it's within his reach. but not to cater to illegals, throwing racecards, like hillary.

(Hillary - obviously - derision and division - the "war on women" - that lie, and a hand out to any illegal that votes democrats)

Posted by: And Again ()
Date: October 19, 2016 11:02PM

This Explains It All..

Hillary will Destroy America.. Supreme Ct Justices that "Fight Billionaires" more Rabble rousing Rubbish for her as That's ALL SHES GOT!
Attachments:
PrincipledAssholes.jpg

Posted by: Trust Wins ()
Date: October 19, 2016 11:52PM

Gruntled Wrote:
> The Washington Post had an article a while back
> that said this was a race between a liar and your
> drunk uncle.

Most Americans would vote for their drunk uncle.

Posted by: dfho ()
Date: October 20, 2016 12:21AM

George Soros Wrote:
> You're doing a fine job, boy! Keep it up and I
> might bump your pay to $10/hr!

HA!

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: October 20, 2016 04:38AM

Trust Wins Wrote:
> Gruntled Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Washington Post had an article a while back
> > that said this was a race between a liar and
> your
> > drunk uncle.
>
> Most Americans would vote for their drunk uncle.

At least your drunk uncle can sober up. If you are military get used to Hillary's greeting to most of them. "Fuck off" is her normal greeting to the military and they can be expected to be treated worse than her greeting.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: October 20, 2016 07:50AM

Trump is a married family man. The only "women" that he will be dealing with is Angela Merkel and I doubt he wants to grab her crotch. Hillary on the other hand.......

Posted by: marla maples ()
Date: October 20, 2016 08:29AM

LetsRock Wrote:
> Trump is a married family man.

He's been married three times, always to a younger, more attractive woman that he was banging while he was still married.

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: October 20, 2016 08:05PM

marla maples Wrote:
> He's been married three times, always to a
> younger, more attractive woman that he was banging
> while he was still married.

Well, technically, the first time, that wasn't true. Just sayin'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2016 08:05PM by Greybeard.

Posted by: Whoops. Turns out dkos is shit ()
Date: October 20, 2016 08:44PM

As more sign on in support of trump...

Posted by: hmil ()
Date: October 21, 2016 04:25PM

Military officers, retired or otherwise, are the LAST people to be listening to about anything.

All they worry about is their tee times.

Posted by: Askodellehodged ()
Date: October 21, 2016 10:35PM

That's funny as hell- somebody should ask Gen Walt Gaskin where he was sleeping at nights while his regiment was in the field at 29 Palms.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.